April 27, 2024, 11:03:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355252 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: April 20, 2009, 10:59:52 PM »

On NG just now did anyone catch what Mark K  was saying about another public appearance by the scamthonys on May 15 ??   I couldn't hear where he said they were to speak............ anyone know????    Gotta start my online antianthony campaign.           TIA
Go for it Mizjay. I don't know what was said, but you know I hate the Ants.

I went back and watched and I think this is what he is referring to:

http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/index.php

Going to read up on this young lady.

Yes this is correct.

The Melanie Ilene Rieger Memorial Conferance
May 13-14, 2009
Department of Correction
Maloney Center
245 Jarvis Street
Cheshire, CT

Wednesday May 13, 2009
4:30-5:30 pm Keynote Speaker

Cindy & George Anthony, Grandparents of Caylee Anthony
Under Siege: A Homicide Survivor’s Story

http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/agenda.php

Thanks again,  if anyone is inclined to let this org. know why the A's shouldn't be given credibility to speak on any victim's behalf or even their own behalf ( seeing as how they've never once called for justice for Caylee) theres' a place to leave an email
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: April 20, 2009, 11:03:57 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.  I did  something that in the long run means absolutely nothing. .  I think I am just proud that I did it.  Jesse saying that maybe they should contact Harris Rosen was still bothering me....So I decided to write to Mr Rosen.

Please forward this to Mr. Harris Rosen.

Dear Mr. Rosen,
    In researching the Caylee Anthony murder case I found that Jesse Grund of Orlando, referenced you as a possible source for funding during the search for the toddler.  Could you explain your ties to the mother, Casey Anthony, Jesse Grund, and other friends of Casey Anthony?  Has Casey Anthony been employed, at any time, by you or your businesses?  Why would Jesse Grund be under the impression that you would be willing to fund a search for this child, who we know now, was never missing, but rather, murdered by her mother.  Have you been involved in the funding of the defense for Casey Anthony?

I am sorry if I am contacting you mistakenly.  There are a lot of us that are asking some of the very hard questions in this case and we feel that it is possible that there are far reaching implications for many people that have not yet been mentioned.  Any help that you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

I actually got a response:

Mr. Rosen has reviewed your note sent to him regarding the Caylee Anthony case. He asked that I relay to you that he has no involvement with this case.

Sincerely,

Alberta Masmoudi

Rosen Hotels & Resorts

Not exactly what I was thinking he would say, but I am in shock that I actually got an answer.
Good Job Akmom, glad you got an answer. I wouldn't have the nerve to even send an email to someone I don't know. I am very impressed. JSM

Way to go Akmom! I think sending that email was a great idea. People need to know when they throw their hat into this insane ring, they will be looked at closely and judged. I just wish DISNEY would get the hint!!!

You never know, I may get brave enough to send more emails!!  The nice thing about emails is that it is less invasive into someone's life.  You can always delete!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: April 20, 2009, 11:05:58 PM »

Wow did you see Boo's avi?  flowers in her hair, flowers in the air.....something something la la la.
I love the flower girl
so sweet and kind
I love the flower girl
(she blows my mind??)

Flowergirl, by the Cowsills....way too long ago for me to remember the lyrics, and I won't cheat and google them.
Man, now I have that song in my head!!!  Flowers in her hair!!!!  What else can we discuss so we are not off topic??  MMMM, do you like the Anthony's?   How about George?  Cindy?  Lee????  Thnking........Every time they walk out the door to get the paper, they have to look the right, and there is their Grandbabies grave!!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: April 20, 2009, 11:07:30 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.  I did  something that in the long run means absolutely nothing. .  I think I am just proud that I did it.  Jesse saying that maybe they should contact Harris Rosen was still bothering me....So I decided to write to Mr Rosen.

Dear Mr. Rosen,
    In researching the Caylee Anthony murder case I found that Jesse Grund of Orlando, referenced you as a possible source for funding during the search for the toddler.  Could you explain your ties to the mother, Casey Anthony, Jesse Grund, and other friends of Casey Anthony?  Has Casey Anthony been employed, at any time, by you or your businesses?  Why would Jesse Grund be under the impression that you would be willing to fund a search for this child, who we know now, was never missing, but rather, murdered by her mother.  Have you been involved in the funding of the defense for Casey Anthony?

I am sorry if I am contacting you mistakenly.  There are a lot of us that are asking some of the very hard questions in this case and we feel that it is possible that there are far reaching implications for many people that have not yet been mentioned.  Any help that you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mr. Rosen has reviewed your note sent to him regarding the Caylee Anthony case. He asked that I relay to you that he has no involvement with this case.

Sincerely,

Alberta Masmoudi

Rosen Hotels & Resorts

Not exactly what I was thinking he would say, but I am in shock that I actually got an answer.
Good Job Akmom, glad you got an answer. I wouldn't have the nerve to even send an email to someone I don't know. I am very impressed. JSM

You know I just figured, it's not like I will ever meet the guy.  Now, if I turn up missing under mysterious circumstances....LOL

Good Job, akmom!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: April 20, 2009, 11:15:16 PM »

I found this on the Oprah site. 

WE HEAR YOU: OPRAH'S MAIL
It's an all new season of The Oprah Show—tell us what's on your mind! Do you have something you want to say to Oprah? Did you see something on the show that has you all fired up and you want to get it off your chest? Was there something you recently saw on the show that stopped you in your tracks? Have you and your friends been talking about something lately that you want Oprah to know about? Write to Oprah now!

Oprah could read and answer your e-mail on an upcoming show!

https://www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=220
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: April 20, 2009, 11:15:48 PM »

Well I guess I will go to sleep too.  Good nite Natalee, Caylee, Haleigh, Adji and all of the lost/missing children....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: April 20, 2009, 11:20:08 PM »

Well I guess I will go to sleep too.  Good nite Natalee, Caylee, Haleigh, Adji and all of the lost/missing children....

Good night A1 and your grand puppy.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: April 20, 2009, 11:20:49 PM »

Dear Mr. Rosen,

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Alberta Masmoudi

Rosen Hotels & Resorts

You know I just figured, it's not like I will ever meet the guy.  Now, if I turn up missing under mysterious circumstances....LOL

Good Job, akmom!

Thanks, Brandi!

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: April 20, 2009, 11:31:00 PM »

On NG just now did anyone catch what Mark K  was saying about another public appearance by the scamthonys on May 15 ??   I couldn't hear where he said they were to speak............ anyone know????    Gotta start my online antianthony campaign.           TIA

I am far angrier about this than about Oprah!!!  Are they going on the cruise, also????  So is this going to be their "life's work" now?????  I want them in jail!!!!!!!  Do the sponsors of this know anything about the A's??????????  Or, are these people that have sympathy and are helping fund the defense??????  Just wondering........

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: April 20, 2009, 11:35:32 PM »

I am far angrier about this than about Oprah!!!  Are they going on the cruise, also????  So is this going to be their "life's work" now?????  I want them in jail!!!!!!!  Do the sponsors of this know anything about the A's??????????  Or, are these people that have sympathy and are helping fund the defense??????  Just wondering........

Mark Klaas is on a panel the next day.  With Mark being on the "DO NOT LET IN ' list for the memorial as well as very vocal on NG I wonder how that will go for C&G to  run into him.

Not sure if they are being paid to speak.  It sickens me that they are there.  Maybe the cruise is on Georgie's new boat?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: April 20, 2009, 11:38:32 PM »

A Monkey Bedtime Story

Once upon a time, Boo said she had no sympathy for heinous killers and hates to see them coddled.  She believes wholeheartedly in the death penalty.

JSM said "Amen" to that.

Miki said she has her reasons for not believing in the death penalty, and Boo's rant of "If you don't like it, you can just leave" had touched a nerve.

Capp said Miki is entitled to her opinion, and composed a podium-worthy defense of the death penalty, while perhaps stepping on Miki's toes a bit without realizing it.

Desi said she likes Capp, but didn't like her reply to Miki.  Desi's dislike of conflict gave her comments perhaps more passion than she would have liked.

Miki said she also didn't like Capp's reply.

Capp gave a reserved reply to Miki which included an apology of sorts.

JSM even wondered if she should regret having said "Amen" to Boo's post.

Boo, surprised by the whole thing, had meant no harm whatsoever and said so.

Many Monkeys in the cage felt nervous, uncomfortable, or worried by the sequence of events.  In typical Lovely Monkey Friends fashion, some offered kind remarks, hugs, and wishes for all to be well between all Monkeys in the cage.  Quieter Monkeys silently watched and waited.

Tonight, Capp put on some true big-girl panties and wrote a very admirable and heartfelt post.  Behind Capp's brainiac eleoquence there beats a humble heart of gold, and Desi felt truly touched by Capp's words. 

The Monkeys all felt better and gave each other plenty of hugs.  They all felt lucky to have one another and honored to be able to spend time in each other's company day in and day out in the Monkey cage.  And they lived happily ever after.

The End

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: April 20, 2009, 11:45:24 PM »

(Desi is so embarrassed!  I hit "Post" instead of "Preview!!"  No chance to polish or edit my little "story" -- sorry!)

Edit:  Add to the Bedtime story:  Miki's admirable apology, too....

Silly Desi.  I mean well, I promise I do!   

Goodnight, Monkeys!

God Bless Our Caylee.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: April 20, 2009, 11:53:42 PM »

I love your bedtime story, Desi!

Put me to sleep. Wink

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: April 20, 2009, 11:59:55 PM »

Thank you Brandi, and hugs to all Monkeys.

Goodnight!   

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1614 on: April 21, 2009, 12:03:11 AM »

Being keynote speakers they are probably being paid a speaking fee in addition to travel, expenses etc.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MontgomeryMonkeyMellie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1615 on: April 21, 2009, 12:12:19 AM »

This is what I am sending each and every sponsor of Oprahs.

I just wanted to let you know that if Oprah has George and Cindy Anthony on her show I will stop buying your products. I will not support any sponsor that plays a part in the Anthonys' getting a forum to spew their lies about their daughter who killed her own baby. Please check the facts on this case at http://www.forthepeople.com/. John Morgan, the Attorney, has sent Oprah video tapes of the Anthony's lying under oath to protect their daughter Casey Anthony.

Please take a stand, notify Oprah that it is not acceptable to raise ratings on the back of a dead baby.

Sincerely,

Very well stated BooMonkey.  Where did  you find a list of her sponsors?  I would like to send a similar letter.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: April 21, 2009, 12:15:11 AM »

Below is my letter to them.

Dear Dr. Rieger,

I would like to acknowledge your loss by expressing my deepest sympathy for you and your family.  There can be no deeper hurt than that of losing a child.  May I also at this time commend you for trying to prevent this crime from happening to others in order to prevent them from experiencing the same pain.

In this common goal, may I express my shock at finding that George and Cindy Anthony will be a Keynote Speaker at this event....what a disgrace it would be for these people to share this forum with you and your disguished attendees.  Please know that these 'victims' are defending the murderer of their precious grandchild...who happens to be their daughter.  They have not only gone on a 'nationwide campaign' to accuse other innocent people, spin lies for the defense team, obstructed justice, hidden evidence, lied multiple times under oath..and on and on.  Please visit the website below for proof of their latest fiasco:
  www.forthepeople.com or any of the news media in Orlando..the evidence is overwheming that their daughter committed this heinous murder.

Please reconsider.  Wishing you the best and a successful seminar.

Best Regards,
Beverly
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1617 on: April 21, 2009, 12:33:10 AM »

(Desi is so embarrassed!  I hit "Post" instead of "Preview!!"  No chance to polish or edit my little "story" -- sorry!)

Edit:  Add to the Bedtime story:  Miki's admirable apology, too....

Silly Desi.  I mean well, I promise I do!   

Goodnight, Monkeys!

God Bless Our Caylee.

Desi,
I loved the bedtime story. You have such a way of capturing the moment and expressing your heart. Night night.
                                                                  Blu

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: April 21, 2009, 12:35:28 AM »

This is what I am sending each and every sponsor of Oprahs.

I just wanted to let you know that if Oprah has George and Cindy Anthony on her show I will stop buying your products. I will not support any sponsor that plays a part in the Anthonys' getting a forum to spew their lies about their daughter who killed her own baby. Please check the facts on this case at http://www.forthepeople.com/. John Morgan, the Attorney, has sent Oprah video tapes of the Anthony's lying under oath to protect their daughter Casey Anthony.

Please take a stand, notify Oprah that it is not acceptable to raise ratings on the back of a dead baby.

Sincerely,

Very well stated BooMonkey.  Where did  you find a list of her sponsors?  I would like to send a similar letter.

MMM...not Boo...but below is the link she posted for us.

Just click on the names and they will give you the contact info. 

http://boycottoprahsponsors.wordpress.com/oprah-sponsors/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: April 21, 2009, 12:39:16 AM »

Below is my letter to them.

Dear Dr. Rieger,

I would like to acknowledge your loss by expressing my deepest sympathy for you and your family.  There can be no deeper hurt than that of losing a child.  May I also at this time commend you for trying to prevent this crime from happening to others in order to prevent them from experiencing the same pain.

In this common goal, may I express my shock at finding that George and Cindy Anthony will be a Keynote Speaker at this event....what a disgrace it would be for these people to share this forum with you and your disguished attendees.  Please know that these 'victims' are defending the murderer of their precious grandchild...who happens to be their daughter.  They have not only gone on a 'nationwide campaign' to accuse other innocent people, spin lies for the defense team, obstructed justice, hidden evidence, lied multiple times under oath..and on and on.  Please visit the website below for proof of their latest fiasco:
  www.forthepeople.com or any of the news media in Orlando..the evidence is overwheming that their daughter committed this heinous murder.

Please reconsider.  Wishing you the best and a successful seminar.

Best Regards,
Beverly

Very well written!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.