April 27, 2024, 10:08:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355407 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: April 21, 2009, 12:50:01 AM »

Below is my letter to them.

Dear Dr. Rieger,

I would like to acknowledge your loss by expressing my deepest sympathy for you and your family.  There can be no deeper hurt than that of losing a child.  May I also at this time commend you for trying to prevent this crime from happening to others in order to prevent them from experiencing the same pain.

In this common goal, may I express my shock at finding that George and Cindy Anthony will be a Keynote Speaker at this event....what a disgrace it would be for these people to share this forum with you and your disguished attendees.  Please know that these 'victims' are defending the murderer of their precious grandchild...who happens to be their daughter.  They have not only gone on a 'nationwide campaign' to accuse other innocent people, spin lies for the defense team, obstructed justice, hidden evidence, lied multiple times under oath..and on and on.  Please visit the website below for proof of their latest fiasco:
  www.forthepeople.com or any of the news media in Orlando..the evidence is overwheming that their daughter committed this heinous murder.

Please reconsider.  Wishing you the best and a successful seminar.

Best Regards,
Beverly

Great letter bluesy,  I really think a lot of people who don't keep up with the daily grind of this case believe that the poor A's are down trodden victims of violence that changed their ordered gingerbread life forever.  HAH, nothing could be further from the truth. They are the face of dysfunction that has culminated in the murder of an innocent child.

I hope somebody somewhere will expose the A's, KFN and the new foundation that CA & GA are preparing to catapult them into the limelight and donation dollars forever.  If they don't get exposed ,everytime there's a call for donations for possible bonafide org.s, some of us may choose to not give, I'm sick of finding out that so many things to do with kids are just another way to exploit them and us.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: April 21, 2009, 01:03:03 AM »

Thanks Northern Rose & Mizjay.

You are correct in that most people don't know what we know.  Am sure Marc Klaas knows....but they probably didn't ask him.  And maybe he told them or feels strange telling them..I donno. 

By writing these letters to try to do my part helps me feel like I am "doing something".  Really, it is the least I can do to help Caylee, especially since her grandparents and uncle aren't.  Makes me feel a tad bit better anyway.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1622 on: April 21, 2009, 05:01:46 AM »

On NG just now did anyone catch what Mark K  was saying about another public appearance by the scamthonys on May 15 ??   I couldn't hear where he said they were to speak............ anyone know????    Gotta start my online antianthony campaign.           TIA
Go for it Mizjay. I don't know what was said, but you know I hate the Ants.

I went back and watched and I think this is what he is referring to:

http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/index.php

Going to read up on this young lady.

Yes this is correct.

The Melanie Ilene Rieger Memorial Conferance
May 13-14, 2009
Department of Correction
Maloney Center
245 Jarvis Street
Cheshire, CT

Wednesday May 13, 2009
4:30-5:30 pm Keynote Speaker

Cindy & George Anthony, Grandparents of Caylee Anthony
Under Siege: A Homicide Survivor’s Story

http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/agenda.php

I see Mark K. is also a keynote speaker along with Cindy and George.   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1623 on: April 21, 2009, 05:15:16 AM »

This is what I am sending each and every sponsor of Oprahs.

I just wanted to let you know that if Oprah has George and Cindy Anthony on her show I will stop buying your products. I will not support any sponsor that plays a part in the Anthonys' getting a forum to spew their lies about their daughter who killed her own baby. Please check the facts on this case at http://www.forthepeople.com/. John Morgan, the Attorney, has sent Oprah video tapes of the Anthony's lying under oath to protect their daughter Casey Anthony.

Please take a stand, notify Oprah that it is not acceptable to raise ratings on the back of a dead baby.

Sincerely,

Sadly Boo, Oprah does NOT need sponsors nor does she care if they are successful with their sales. It is more to the point that the sponsors are allowed to be on Oprah and in turn they will reach a vast audience. Like it or nor She is a commodity. A big machine that pumps out money.

That being said and IMO seeing no way around it; I say let the Anthony's spin their web. Just more rope ,if you will, to hang themselves.     Of course the letters can not hurt. Who knows??
Remember when Oprah said she would NEVER use her show for politics??????????  Then came the black man and suddenly it was alright to swoon in public and support "the one" and "the change".   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1624 on: April 21, 2009, 05:52:15 AM »

One last thought for the day....Seeing how it is 5:30 AM, having no more thoughts today could be fun!! A clear day in my mind except for this tune.......TY A1....

And I knew  I knew I knew I knew I knew,
You could make me Happy   Happy   Happy..
Flowers in her hair
Flowers everywhere................I love the Flower Girl {Boo}

BTW..I owned a dress that looked just like Boo's background!!

Desi..Love the Bedtime story..You are a swell monkey.

Miki...Just so you know.. I do not ever find a need to clutter my soul or mind with the Death Penalty. If I was chosen to be on a jury I would express that honestly. I have stated my opinion on this many times here and have never been admonished.
If someone tried to harm me I would put up a fight and I will engage the person or persons to the death as I am little and once my few little tricks startle and confuse said person I have been instructed to continue  the attack until grey matter is on the floor. If I can get to my shot gun I WOULD take a life to protect my own without a second thought.
But to sit in a room with a stranger facing me and trust that the prosecution and defence is not playing games..Well........Just look at these courtroom antics.
The truth never changes.  I do beleive Casey killed her baby and for that she must pay. To sit on Death row is just more of the same of what she is doing now. 

Throw her in Population!!  How's that for a social life Casey???? Lots of stripper poles {bars} to hang from!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1625 on: April 21, 2009, 06:02:46 AM »

On NG just now did anyone catch what Mark K  was saying about another public appearance by the scamthonys on May 15 ??   I couldn't hear where he said they were to speak............ anyone know????    Gotta start my online antianthony campaign.           TIA

Yes this is correct.

May 13-14, 2009
Department of Correction
Maloney Center
245 Jarvis Street
Cheshire, CT

Wednesday May 13, 2009

Could the Reiger family be the "sympathetic" CT family?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: April 21, 2009, 06:34:45 AM »

Yes this is correct.

May 13-14, 2009
Department of Correction
Maloney Center
245 Jarvis Street
Cheshire, CT

Wednesday May 13, 2009

Holy Moly....okay, so now the A's are talking about being homicide survivors?  So that means they KNOW that Caylee was not a missing person.  How stupid can these people get?  Let them keep talking because they are the ones helping to put the noose around Casey's neck.  Everything interview they go on is gonna get played at the trial...I wonder how Cindy is going to keep George's mouth shut?  And Brad Conway...man, he went down hill fast...how can he allow his clients to go on national tv and tell lies?  And...I wonder how poor Mark Klass feels about speaking at the same place the A's are speaking at?   
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: April 21, 2009, 06:49:17 AM »

Oh, I get it now.  The A's are under siege from the public and the media.   They are blaming their innocent daughter.  Took me a minute, I just woke up, but can you imagine what they are going to say about the media maggots, leeches and whatever else they called them?  I feel so bad for Mark K having to be in the same place as the A's.  I wonder when he found out they were gonna be there talking about their 'story', too.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: April 21, 2009, 07:02:53 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/20/ng.01.html

I want to go back to what you just said, Mark Williams, about inconsistencies in their sworn statements, in their sworn testimony. Ellie Jostad, our chief editorial producer, inconsistencies like what?

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, there are some differences in the testimony, both in how they describe things -- they asked George one question, he describes it one way. They ask Cindy, she says something opposite.

But I think most significant, they asked both George and Cindy, did Cindy ever send their private investigator to the location where the remains were found. In the depositions, they both say no way. But in the police report, Detective Uri Melich says that in front of another investigator and a couple other people, Cindy said -- and this is in December when they were executing a search warrant -- she said, I had my people walk that area already.

GRACE: OK. We`ve got an inconsistency right there regarding -- well, bottom line, did they know the location where Caylee`s skeleton had been disposed of? And if so, clearly, they would have gotten it from their daughter, tot mom. That`s the big question. They`ve got an inconsistency there. But what else? What other inconsistencies, Ellie Jostad?

JOSTAD: Well, another thing. They talk about the description of Zanny the nanny. George says that he`s never heard a description of her until this all happened back in July of `08. However, Cindy says for the last two-and-a-half years, she`s formed a picture in her mind based on the description that Casey gave her.

Also, George Anthony says he`s never had any knowledge of his daughter stealing money from family members. However, he told the police that she stole often and she even took money from Caylee`s...

GRACE: OK, that is a whopper. That`s a whopper. Out to Jean Casarez from "In Session," formerly Court TV. Jean, Ellie`s right about that because it was a big stink when tot mom tried to steal money from her grandparents` retirement fund, all right, even stealing money for little Caylee`s, God rest her soul, piggy bank. What other inconsistencies are we talking about, Jean Casarez?

JEAN CASAREZ, "IN SESSION": That`s right. And the relevancy there is if you`ve got a baby-sitter, you have to pay for that baby-sitter. Another one was who took care of Caylee? Because remember, the focus here is Caylee. Cindy Anthony said that there were a number of people that took care of Caylee, Jesse Grund, Jesse Grund`s mother, father, and also Zanny. George Anthony said 99

percent of the time, it was the immediate family, and just 1 percent of the time it was Zanny.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It`s your position about 99 percent of the time, if Caylee was not with Casey it would be you or your wife watching her, is that right?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So in this 1 percent of the time that you two weren`t watching her, who else would do the watching, to your knowledge?

GEORGE ANTHONY: I just answered that, sir. Supposedly, a lady by the name of Zanny. Nobody else besides the three of us were watching our child -- our granddaughter.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Who else would be in the category of -- let`s call them baby-sitters? Who else would there be?

CINDY ANTHONY: I know her fiance at the time, Jesse Grund, watched Caylee. He watched her either at his parents` home or at my home. I know his father, Richard Grund, and his father -- Debra -- or his mother, Debra Grund, watched Caylee for Casey while she was at work. I know that Cristina Chester watched Caylee. Holly Gagne (ph) watched Caylee.

Seems the Anthony's Can't keep their stories straight. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: April 21, 2009, 07:04:55 AM »

Got this off this website.  Look at the sponsors for KF.
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/more-problems-for-the-milsteads/

with 399 comments

Looks like the Milstead’s are looking at a forclosure of their home:
(Thanks CT for bring this to my attention)

Report Selection Criteria
Case ID: 502008CA031103XXXXMB
Docket Start Date:
Docket Ending Date:
Case Description
Case ID: 502008CA031103XXXXMB
Case Caption: BERNARD ROSENBLOOM V DENNIS MILSTEAD
Division: AW - COOK
Filing Date: Wednesday, October 08th, 2008
Court: CA - CIRCUIT CIVIL
Jury: N-Non Jury
Type: RF - REAL PROPERTY/FORECLOSURE

Docket Text: $565,363.36 SALE DATE JUNE 25, 2009 DTD 3/23/09 COOK

Property InformationLocation Address: 1740 E RD
Municipality: LOXAHATCHEE GROVES
Parcel Control Number: 41-41-43-17-01-508-0040
Subdivision: LOXAHATCHEE GROVES IN
Official Records Book: 19924 Page: 1253 Sale Date: Jan-2006
Legal Description: LOXAHATCHEE GROVES W 1/2 OF N 1/2 OF TR 8 BLK E

Document Detail

Type: MTG
Date/Time: 2/13/2006 13:38:05
CFN: 20060088476
Book Type: O
Book/Page: 19924/1254
Pages: 3
Consideration: $300,000.00
Party 1: MILSTEAD DENNIS W TRUSTEE
MILSTEAD SHERRI J TRUSTEE
DENNIS W & SHERRI J MILSTEAD REVOCABLE TRUST
Party 2: ROSENBLOOM BERNARD
Legal: LOXAHATCHEE GRV BE T8 BT

Now to get into their financial issues!
Their House of Purpose for runaway teens:
House of Purpose Annual Budget
Property $93,250
Insurances $13,700
House Van $9,250
Auto Upkeep/Fuel $7,200
Electricity $9,000
Septic Tank Upkeep $1,000
Property Maintenance $5,000
Phones $2,200
Cable/Internet $1,800
Computer Equipment $2,000
Food $22,000
House Parent Salary $35,000
Director Salary $40,000
Entertainment $12,000
Furniture $4,500
Counseling Staff $55,000
Linens/Towels $3,000
Propane Gas $1,000
Educational Expenses $10,000
Reunification Costs $9,500
Website/Promotions $3,500
Administrative Fees $33,100
Emergency Expenses $29,000
Total Proposed Annual Expenses $ 400,000

Kidfinders sponsors:
Wal-Mart Stores in Florida
Sign Shack Unlimited, Corp.
A Better Copy Center, Inc.
Information-Requested.com
A Jump For Jay
Sfarzo Productions
Lakewood Camp Grounds (Myrtle Beach, SC)
Home Depot (Leesburg & Lady Lake, FL)
Lowe’s (Royal Palm Beach & Lady Lake, FL)
Gotcha Billboards, Inc.
B & P Auto Paints
Palm Beach Auto Center, Paint & Body Shop
Code 3, PSE, Inc. “Bill Raebig”
Palm Beach Iron Works
The Expediter, LLC. “Trailer Parts”
EVS Emergency Vehicle Supply
Graphix Connection
ASAP Graphic
Wellington Auto Collision, Inc. “Paint and Body”
The Cool Team, Inc.
Greater Yamaha of Palm Beach
William Hubbard “State Farm Insurance”
Jorge Perez “Noah’s Ark Academy
Mr & Mrs Russell Lowe “Honor of 7 Beautiful Grandchildren”
Arrigo Dodge
Westgate Resorts

How many children has Kid Finders found? From what I see on their site ZERO! So what is their real purpose, now they want to start a home for runaway teenagers, and they need $400000 to do this, and in the process, they can’t pay for their home! Guess they will be living in the home for runaway teenagers.  From what I see, they have not applied for their non-profit licensing yet………………

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1630 on: April 21, 2009, 07:06:29 AM »

This is what I am sending each and every sponsor of Oprahs.

I just wanted to let you know that if Oprah has George and Cindy Anthony on her show I will stop buying your products. I will not support any sponsor that plays a part in the Anthonys' getting a forum to spew their lies about their daughter who killed her own baby. Please check the facts on this case at http://www.forthepeople.com/. John Morgan, the Attorney, has sent Oprah video tapes of the Anthony's lying under oath to protect their daughter Casey Anthony.

Please take a stand, notify Oprah that it is not acceptable to raise ratings on the back of a dead baby.

Sincerely,

Good statement!

I just may join you in that endeavor!

Wow, I sent that email last night and this morning I got an answer from Robert S. Muad!

He said: Ok I will check it out.

Short and sweet, but OK, good for him!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1631 on: April 21, 2009, 07:13:24 AM »

The fact that the foundation would even consider having these monsters speak is horrible. here is the comment I just sent them via their web site: Why would you have the Anthony family as a keynote speaker. This is such disrespect for the young lady in whose name this foundation is named. Caylee Anthony was murdered by her mother and her grandparents have done nothing to seek justice for that. Rather, George and Cindy have lied to police, lied under oath and obstructed the investigation at every step. To have them tarnish the name and reputation of murder survivors is unconscionable. Please reconsider.

Does anyone else think that the title of the speech sounds like the name of a book? Bet this is the start of a tour to promote the book - same reason they are going on other national tv shows. Sick bastards. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: April 21, 2009, 07:14:43 AM »

Meter Reader Refuses Records Request
Phone Records Request Part Of Motion Filed By Baez

POSTED: Monday, April 20, 2009
UPDATED: 6:40 pm EDT April 20, 2009
[Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.]
Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
The meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains is refusing to turn over his cell phone records to Casey Anthony's defense team.

Earlier this month, defense attorney Jose Baez filed a motion requesting the cell phone records of several witnesses in the case -- including those of Roy Kronk.

Kronk found Caylee's remains in a wooded area off Suburban Drive on Dec. 11.

Anthony is being held at the Orange County jail. She is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 years old at the time of her disappearance.

Kronk's attorney, David Evans, filed a motion on Monday, which objects to the phone record request, saying it amounts to an invasion of privacy and harassment.

Evans said he and Kronk would not object to a "reasonable" subpoena: one that limits the amount of information turned over to Baez. The existing request calls for all of Kronk's phone records – including cell phone pings and text messages with times and locations.

According to Evans, Kronk does not want the phone numbers of his friends and family to be fodder for the defense team and the millions of other people following the case throughout the country.

Video...   http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19233703/index.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19232621/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: April 21, 2009, 07:15:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Must have coffee.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: April 21, 2009, 07:40:32 AM »

This exchange between John Morgan and George Anthony is just priceless...

Morgan:  Have you heard that your daughter changed her story from dropping off your granddaughter at Sawgrass Apartments to your granddaughter being kidnapped by Zenaida Gonzales at Jay Blanchard Park?

Anthony:  I have not.

Morgan:  So that is news you are hearing for the first time today?

Anthony:  Yes

I just love playing that clip over and over.  The facial expression by George at the end is "Oh Chit!  I am sure I heard that story before!  This is going to come back and bite me hard!"

Classic. 

~ Peter Frampton
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1635 on: April 21, 2009, 07:53:56 AM »

snipped for space......hope I did this right.... 

[/quote]
Holy Moly....okay, so now the A's are talking about being homicide survivors?  So that means they KNOW that Caylee was not a missing person.  How stupid can these people get?  Let them keep talking because they are the ones helping to put the noose around Casey's neck.  Everything interview they go on is gonna get played at the trial...I wonder how Cindy is going to keep George's mouth shut?  And Brad Conway...man, he went down hill fast...how can he allow his clients to go on national tv and tell lies?  And...I wonder how poor Mark Klass feels about speaking at the same place the A's are speaking at?   
[/quote]

ITA, let them keep talking. All they do is open mouth, insert foot. It's quite amussing.

all this fuss over the A's going on the Oprah show, it just shows Oprah how many ppl are into this case, thus there is no way she will pull the show. Heck, she has enough money where she can do a full 1 hr show on the A's w/out any commericals!!

I said it when the news first broke and I'll say it again.....it's about RATINGS. I doubt the A's will be on Oprah's stage. The interview will be done at a "secret location" w/ Conway off to the side. I am sure the questions will be given to Conway before the interview.

Now, what I want to see is 2 Anthony shows.

One w/ the interview w/ Oprah. Let the A's talk, let Cindy smack her gum, drink her bottled water. Let Geo sit there with the look on his face like he has to fart. Let Oprah ask all the "pretty" pre screened questions. You know the A's are going to lie. So far it IS a given fact they all lie. I think everyone on this board will agree the A's lie and can't tell the truth to save their own lives....we should make it a play date for us Monkeys. tell the hubby, kids, pets, boss to piss off, we are busy, grab your pot of coffee, your bottle of wine or your 6 pk of beer and enjoy the show.

I want a second Oprah show where Oprah shows all the lying, shows all the LE and FBI, LKL and other media outlet videos where the A's have lied. Let's see the lies the A's will tell Oprah........because you know they will LIE!!

off to work bbiab

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: April 21, 2009, 08:22:40 AM »

QM...hope you feel better soon

NRCG...I hope you get good news about your Zoe.

Mission...so sorry about your fur baby.
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Thank you Darla.

No Rose Colored Glasses - I am so sorry to hear about your Zoe - I am still catching up and see you are dealing with your fur baby - I pray for her and you.  Hugs
Thank-you so much.   I think the May 15 is the Oprah Show, they were talking about, I hope they aren't going on another show. 

NoRose,Check out this link.

http://nationalvigilforhope.org/?p=145

May 15  Ride for Missing Children.
May 17..  National Vigil of Hope.

~ Peter Frampton
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1637 on: April 21, 2009, 08:28:03 AM »

Anyone else need coffee?   Good morning all!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: April 21, 2009, 08:35:00 AM »

I am far angrier about this than about Oprah!!!  Are they going on the cruise, also????  So is this going to be their "life's work" now?????  I want them in jail!!!!!!!  Do the sponsors of this know anything about the A's??????????  Or, are these people that have sympathy and are helping fund the defense??????  Just wondering........

Mark Klaas is on a panel the next day.  With Mark being on the "DO NOT LET IN ' list for the memorial as well as very vocal on NG I wonder how that will go for C&G to  run into him.

Not sure if they are being paid to speak.  It sickens me that they are there.  Maybe the cruise is on Georgie's new boat?

Looks like the Anthonys are going to be busy,huh?
They make me sick. 

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1639 on: April 21, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »

Morning lovely monkeys!!!

Steel, pass the coffee. 

what's new? GA and CA as public speakers? 

A new collection from TimeLife

Featuring: "That was not my granddaughter's body in my granddaughter's car!"

"Do you know what pizza smells like when it's been rotting in the trunk for 12 days?"

"Smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!"

"CMA ... smooch ... CMA ... smooch."

"Casey is a good mother and a good lady. Once twice three times a lady."

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.