April 27, 2024, 03:27:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355315 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1680 on: April 21, 2009, 10:12:42 AM »

Gotta jump down, spin around,
And pick a dress of cotton,
Pick a dress of wool.

Grab those bargains off those racks
Who needs Bergdorf, who needs Saks

Save a dollar-eighty,
Save a lotta dough.

Here's what I've been searching for
A genuine copy of a fake Dior

Gotta jump down -
Take it off a rack
Try it on your back.

Here's a size 8 I could fix
Gotta let it out to 46

Little Casey jumped down!
Took one off a hanger
Little Cindy jumped down!
Grabbed it away.

See how this one looks on me
Just like Jackie Kennedy.

Pick a dress of wool.

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: April 21, 2009, 10:15:31 AM »

Pick a dress of wool.

Save a dollar-eighty,
Save a lotta dough.

Gotta jump down -
Take it off a rack
Try it on your back.

Gotta let it out to 46

Took one off a hanger
Grabbed it away.

Pick a dress of wool.

Your going to keep on 'till you get me out of my bad mood.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1682 on: April 21, 2009, 10:18:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

I wonder if a good kind Monkey could put a bug in Mr Morgan's ear about the A's speaking at the Memorial Conference.
Maybe he can send the neat package to them also and keep that package in supply and ready to mail for any future appearance's by the A's.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: April 21, 2009, 10:19:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

I wonder if a good kind Monkey could put a bug in Mr Morgan's ear about the A's speaking at the Memorial Conference.
Maybe he can send the neat package to them also and keep that package in supply and ready to mail for any future appearance's by the A's.

Monkey hugs

Good idea! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1684 on: April 21, 2009, 10:43:48 AM »

Fanny Mae you and I are on that cranky branch together. (Note to self: do not ever buy a bottle of pre-made watermelon mojito again. I can't even tell you what it tasted like.  )

CC -- would you re-post the grinch pic? Please????

And CA and GA are celebrities ... hmm, to me they are more like a bad case of fungus.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1685 on: April 21, 2009, 10:46:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Monkey hugs
Good Idea 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1686 on: April 21, 2009, 10:48:16 AM »

Your wish...

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: April 21, 2009, 10:50:27 AM »

Your wish...

You know, GA makes that face that the grinch is making in that picture, too.    You know, when he is telling a fib.   
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1688 on: April 21, 2009, 10:51:49 AM »

Fanny and GNM, mebbe this will help..........................

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, whose hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Jose Baez and his bid to be a lawyer.The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Baez is a 'Post Turtle''.

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.

The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with'.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: April 21, 2009, 10:52:03 AM »

Good lord. That is scary ... and I can't help but feel a bit of an insult to the Grinch.

You're a mean one, Mrs. Grinch.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Mrs. Grinch.

You're a bad banana
With a greasy black peel.

You're a monster, Mrs. Grinch.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders,
You've got garlic in your soul.
Mrs. Grinch.

I wouldn't touch you, with a
thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.

You're a vile one, Mrs. Grinch.
You have termites in your smile.
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile.
Mrs. Grinch.

Given the choice between the two of you
I'd take the seasick crockodile.

You're a foul one, Mrs. Grinch.
You're a nasty, wasty skunk.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks
Your soul is full of gunk.
Mrs. Grinch.

The three words that best describe you,
are, and I quote: "Stink. Stank. Stunk."

You're a rotter, Mrs. Grinch.
You're the king of sinful sots.
Your heart's a dead tomato splot
With moldy purple spots,
Mrs. Grinch.

Your soul is an apalling dump heap overflowing
with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable
rubbish imaginable,
Mangled up in tangled up knots.

You nauseate me, Mrs. Grinch.
With a nauseaus super-naus.
You're a crooked jerky jockey
And you drive a crooked horse.
Mrs. Grinch.

You're a three decker saurkraut and toadstool
sandwich
With arsenic sauce.

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: April 21, 2009, 10:52:10 AM »

Fanny Mae you and I are on that cranky branch together. (Note to self: do not ever buy a bottle of pre-made watermelon mojito again. I can't even tell you what it tasted like.  )

CC -- would you re-post the grinch pic? Please????

And CA and GA are celebrities ... hmm, to me they are more like a bad case of fungus.

Speaking of a bad case of fungus, here is M. Bart in all her glory. She's a perky little thing, isn't she? And knowing what we know now there is no way, NONE, that they didn't know Caylee was dead. This was Nov 20, five days after the infamous D Casey video.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: April 21, 2009, 10:52:46 AM »

Your wish...

I bet if Bozo, Conman, and GA all read here, even they have to laugh at that picture.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: April 21, 2009, 10:53:15 AM »

Your wish...

You know, GA makes that face that the grinch is making in that picture, too.    You know, when he is telling a fib.   

or when he's checking out the ladies.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: April 21, 2009, 10:54:30 AM »

JR 

post turtle

petrified turd

clown

Baez = Failure

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: April 21, 2009, 10:57:29 AM »

Fanny and GNM, mebbe this will help..........................

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, whose hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Jose Baez and his bid to be a lawyer.The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Baez is a 'Post Turtle''.

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.

The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with'.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: April 21, 2009, 10:59:17 AM »

Pick a dress of wool.

Save a dollar-eighty,
Save a lotta dough.

Gotta jump down -
Take it off a rack
Try it on your back.

Gotta let it out to 46

Took one off a hanger
Grabbed it away.

Pick a dress of wool.

Your going to keep on 'till you get me out of my bad mood.

CC, you really know how to make a girl smile

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: April 21, 2009, 11:00:26 AM »

Miki
You are entitled to your opinion, you won't be shunned or criticized for it.   However, distinguishing us monkeys as having compassion but being shocked that many of us do support the death penalty due to that compassion is sort of like saying you are disappointed & disapprove of that position which seems a bit judgmental on its face.   You mention the system is flawed but do you know the statistics of those flaws over the course of US history, they are extremely isolated.  Don't get me wrong 1 is too many if they were innocent but that is why we have such an extensive period of time for appeals to prove their innocence.   I can only speak for myself but my sympathy & compassion goes to the victims who were struck down by murderers, they were denied their right to full lives.   People like Casey have readily been able to distinguish right from wrong & totally aware of their actions, if she is as guilty as most of us conclude I'm not inclined to give a dam about her life after what she did to a precious babygirl.

As far as your experience with one irate ignorant person, please don't compare his telling you to leave and go back to where you came from as the same thing as when it is applied to those that fight our justice system/government.   He was rude & nasty about something he knew he should have done under our laws, that is a far cry different than people that choose to defend what criminals do not because they don't recognize what that individual did but because they chose to be defiant of rules, regulations & the law of our land.  If we do not have laws & guidelines to our moral behavior I'd hate to see the escalated mayhem we would have amongst our society, it is already beyond tolerance.

Just so you know inmates do not get a salary for their hard labor, they get a miniscule amount for items they can purchase in commissary or bargain with other inmates with, WE the taxpayers pay for their entire stay in our prisons, and/or their execution.

Capp, I want you to know that I have great admiration for your extensive knowledge, analytical mind, humor, connections, and articulately stated positions on most occasions.  Miki predicted that her opinion would be unpopular.  She did not state that she expected Monkeys to "shun or criticize" her for it.  Your post was characteristically dignified and articulate.  But as a Monkey, I felt that it was impolite towards Miki, and that you did in fact criticize her.  I may be the only Monkey who thought so, and will likely be the only one to comment.  Hope I don't regret it.

Miki did not say she was "shocked."  She said she was somewhat surprised.  And I disagree with you that Miki's words sounded as if she were "disappointed" or "disapproving," much less "a bit judgmental."

Miki agreed with you that Casey should be struck down.  I did not get from her post that her compassion is not with victims of horrible crimes, as you say yours is.  Nor that Miki, in opposing the death penalty, "chooses to defend what criminals do." (Yes, she also stated that she can sympathize with the victims of the occasional miscarriage of justice which can come with the death penalty, which is certainly a reasonable sentiment, whether one agrees with the DP or not.)

Your "just so you know" struck me as condescending towards Miki.  She does not seem to need instruction from you about how hard labor works, IMO.  She did not say anything about inmates earning salaries.  She stated correctly that the proceeds (work, work product) of the hard labor of inmates goes toward the upkeep of the prison and the prison system, which is correct.

Miki did not advocate a system without "laws and guidelines to our moral behavior."

Her heartfelt point about the words "you can just LEAVE" were IMO a good one.  Boo's post did not refer to people who are (your words) "fighting our justice system/government."  No, in the post Miki was responding to, Boo said that if you merely DISAGREE then you can just leave.  Miki was using her experience to point out how hurtful those words can be. It seemed like a valid point to me; I don't understand why you asked her not to make it, especially after initially establishing that she is entitled to her opinion.

For the record, I personally do not agree with Miki's position.  And I do not agree with yours as stated, nor with Boo's as stated.  I do believe in the value of the death penalty for certain crimes.  I do not advocate abolishing the death penalty in the U.S.  But I also hold these beliefs with some reservation due to the flaws in the justice system which can have tragic consequences, and which have caused Miki -- an obviously intelligent and conscientious person just like you and me -- to hold to her own differing view.  I don't know what it would take to make it a perfect system, therefore am reluctantly willing to accept the system as it is, due to my strong feelings about justice.  I entirely understand why Miki is not.

It is not my intention to be offensive to you, Capp. You are a brilliant and articulate Monkey and an invaluable member who contributes substantially to this forum on a daily basis.  You have my respect and admiration.  I also respect Miki's right to her own view, and am pained to see that her courage in rationally stating it here at Scared Monkeys met with anything other than respect.  I feel so strongly about this that I am going out on a limb by commenting on your reply, hoping that you or other Monkeys will not be offended.  If I am overreacting, please accept my apology. 

Desi

p.s.  And I forgot to check to see if Miki is in fact a "she" -- if not, then my apologies to Mr. Miki!   

I am so far behind, that I was originally not going to comment on this, but Desi said almost everything that was going through my mind. 
I know this is a death penalty case at this point, and thus makes the issue relevant - but it is a political issue and one of those taboo areas that our mama's warned us about talking about with friends, because hurt feelings can so easily occur among folks who really like each other, but whom have independent ideas.  What I have found is that is takes a mature person to state their view without compromise, in a way in which it is respectfully disagreeing with the opposing view.  I actually thought that Miki did that, trying to bring her personal experience into the conversation to give us something to chew on while looking at the issue with an open mind.  The problem with religion, politics, etc is that often the mind is not open to see/feel the other side.  When we can keep our open mind, it can actually validate our own feelings on an issue, but yet keep the compassion, empathy, clarity, etc to at least care enough to feel what the other person is feeling - thus making the friendship and respect stronger.
I often won't jump into these discussions for just these reasons.  It is almost impossible to keep diplomacy and respect - especially in a forum with 2800+ members!  Even harder, is to distinguish what is relevant to the case and what is more political debate.  I think the serious debate on the personal and political ramifications are better placed in the political thread - http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=5.0  and with the understanding that this political issue is often strongly guided by religious beliefs. 
Something to think on - America, the great melting pot.............it is what makes us great and IMHO is a great starting point for discussion with an open mind.            (Auzzie friends, I am not forgetting you, just speaking to the majority of posters being from America and the case is originated in USA.)
Back to catching up! 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: April 21, 2009, 11:03:33 AM »

Could some good sweet monkey put an agenda together of Moe and Larry's speaking engagements and I will send them to Mr. Morgan.  I am sure he would like to RSVP

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: April 21, 2009, 11:04:41 AM »

Your wish...

I bet if Bozo, Conman, and GA all read here, even they have to laugh at that picture.   

And compared to the demeanor she had on that Nov 20 video, she sure made a rapid recovery. I wish her face WOULD turn green and she would permanently have yellow eyes!!

I'm feeling better by the minute.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: April 21, 2009, 11:09:25 AM »

Your wish...

And compared to the demeanor she had on that Nov 20 video, she sure made a rapid recovery. I wish her face WOULD turn green and she would permanently have yellow eyes!!

I'm feeling better by the minute.

Thanks for posting the link to that video.   I would love to know what DCasey is doing these days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.