April 27, 2024, 01:57:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355297 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: April 21, 2009, 11:09:38 AM »

Your wish...

You know, GA makes that face that the grinch is making in that picture, too.    You know, when he is telling a fib.   

or when he's checking out the ladies.

He's got the "com'ere baby" look on his face. I bet Joy just swooned.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1701 on: April 21, 2009, 11:10:18 AM »

Could some good sweet monkey put an agenda together of Moe and Larry's speaking engagements and I will send them to Mr. Morgan.  I am sure he would like to RSVP

Tell him to bring a barf bag or 12.

I remember you, Caylee.
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1702 on: April 21, 2009, 11:10:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-to-sit-for-early-show-interview.html

CBS' "Early Show" will interview the Anthonys over two shows this week.

Maggie Rodriguez will conduct the interview Wednesday and Thursday in the show's New York studio.

And the topics? CBS said, "Rodriguez will talk to the Anthonys about the investigation into their granddaughter's death, including the timeline of events leading up to the arrest of their daughter, Casey, for the crime. The Anthonys also will talk about how their daughter is handling the prosecution's recent decision to seek the death penalty in their case against her."

Which raises a question: How do George and Cindy know if they haven't visited Casey?

"The Early Show" airs at 7 a.m. weekdays on WKMG-Channel 6.
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1703 on: April 21, 2009, 11:15:56 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-to-sit-for-early-show-interview.html

Maggie Rodriguez will conduct the interview Wednesday and Thursday in the show's New York studio.

And the topics? CBS said, "Rodriguez will talk to the Anthonys about the investigation into their granddaughter's death, including the timeline of events leading up to the arrest of their daughter, Casey, for the crime. The Anthonys also will talk about how their daughter is handling the prosecution's recent decision to seek the death penalty in their case against her."

Which raises a question: How do George and Cindy know if they haven't visited Casey?

ohhhh so the tour begins!!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1704 on: April 21, 2009, 11:16:22 AM »

Your wish...

CC, request permission to add that pic to my photo-whatever album, so I can pull it out when we all need a great big HUGE belly laugh? Pretty please, with a banana daiquiri on top? Be sure and put your sig on it, I am not an Ant, I do not lie or cheat or cover up for my slore-daughter.

I'm a monkey, dammit! (points if you get the slanted reference...what movie, what actor?)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: April 21, 2009, 11:18:12 AM »

Here is the contact us page at the bottom.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: April 21, 2009, 11:18:12 AM »

Fanny and GNM, mebbe this will help..........................

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, whose hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Jose Baez and his bid to be a lawyer.The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Baez is a 'Post Turtle''.

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.

The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with'.

Major LOL! Very very funny!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: April 21, 2009, 11:18:28 AM »

Fanny Mae you and I are on that cranky branch together. (Note to self: do not ever buy a bottle of pre-made watermelon mojito again. I can't even tell you what it tasted like.  )

CC -- would you re-post the grinch pic? Please????

And CA and GA are celebrities ... hmm, to me they are more like a bad case of fungus.

I'm back.I cut a little grass while I was outside.You can take out a lot of frustration with a push mower. I pretend I'm cutting Cin-cin's hair. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: April 21, 2009, 11:19:59 AM »

Fanny Mae you and I are on that cranky branch together. (Note to self: do not ever buy a bottle of pre-made watermelon mojito again. I can't even tell you what it tasted like.  )

And CA and GA are celebrities ... hmm, to me they are more like a bad case of fungus.

I'm back.I cut a little grass while I was outside.You can take out a lot of frustration with a push mower. I pretend I'm cutting Cin-cin's hair. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: April 21, 2009, 11:21:40 AM »

JR.OMG that was funny. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: April 21, 2009, 11:26:24 AM »

Your wish...

You know, GA makes that face that the grinch is making in that picture, too.    You know, when he is telling a fib.   

or when he's checking out the ladies.

He's got the "com'ere baby" look on his face. I bet Joy just swooned.

Isn't against the law to cream your jeans in court? Suppose Bozo will rep Joy for those charges? And, I wonder if Joy has called "shotgun" on the Anthony Alibi Tour?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: April 21, 2009, 11:26:41 AM »

It sure looks like it is cut with a lawn mower!   
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1712 on: April 21, 2009, 11:26:53 AM »

Your wish...

CC, request permission to add that pic to my photo-whatever album, so I can pull it out when we all need a great big HUGE belly laugh? Pretty please, with a banana daiquiri on top? Be sure and put your sig on it, I am not an Ant, I do not lie or cheat or cover up for my slore-daughter.

I'm a monkey, dammit! (points if you get the slanted reference...what movie, what actor?)

Plant of the Apes, Charleton Heston.  You the picture as you like, prefereably get a tatoo of it.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: April 21, 2009, 11:28:44 AM »

FannyMae,I emailed CBS. 

Fixed typo
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 12:50:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: April 21, 2009, 11:29:49 AM »

FannyMay,I emailed CBS. 

Oops,I mispelled you name.
I mean FannyMae.   

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: April 21, 2009, 11:29:51 AM »

Casey Anthony's parents on The Early Show

George and Cindy Anthony, parents of accused child killer Casey Anthony--or as Nancy Grace calls her, "Tot Mom"--will be interviewed by Maggie Rodriguez on CBS's The Early Show Wednesday and Thursday morning (7-9 a.m.).

This is being billed as the couple's first network interview since their granddaughter Caylee's body was found in December. Among the topics sure to be discussed is the prosecution's decision to seek the death penalty against Casey, a reversal of the state's earlier stand.

George and Cindy also are scheduled to appear on Oprah at a still unannounced date in May.

Lawyers said on Monday's Nancy Grace Show that the Anthonys' TV tour could work to the detriment of their daughter, since anything they say could be brought up in court.

Tapes of recent depositions indicate the Anthonys often tell different versions of the same events. Casey must have inherited their genes, since she has told so many lies, you have to wonder if she even knows what the truth is.

The evidence the state has mounted against Casey makes her look like the most obviously guilty killer since O.J. (Then again, we know how that trial turned out.)

In any case, this is just my opinion but despite the evidence and Nancy Grace's unrelenting campaign to have a needle put in Casey's arm, it will be next to impossible for the state to get 12 people to send an attractive young woman to the death chamber.

I know, looks should have nothing to do with it, but let's live in the real world.

What do you think?
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/tv/2009/04/casey-anthonys-parents-on-the-early-show.html

I think they are drumming up funds for something.  Maybe they are trying to raise the cash to buy the land themselves?
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: April 21, 2009, 11:30:21 AM »

George and Cindy Anthony, parents of accused child killer Casey Anthony--or as Nancy Grace calls her, "Tot Mom"--will be interviewed by Maggie Rodriguez on CBS's The Early Show Wednesday and Thursday morning (7-9 a.m.).

This is being billed as the couple's first network interview since their granddaughter Caylee's body was found in December. Among the topics sure to be discussed is the prosecution's decision to seek the death penalty against Casey, a reversal of the state's earlier stand.

George and Cindy also are scheduled to appear on Oprah at a still unannounced date in May.

Lawyers said on Monday's Nancy Grace Show that the Anthonys' TV tour could work to the detriment of their daughter, since anything they say could be brought up in court.

Tapes of recent depositions indicate the Anthonys often tell different versions of the same events. Casey must have inherited their genes, since she has told so many lies, you have to wonder if she even knows what the truth is.

The evidence the state has mounted against Casey makes her look like the most obviously guilty killer since O.J. (Then again, we know how that trial turned out.)

In any case, this is just my opinion but despite the evidence and Nancy Grace's unrelenting campaign to have a needle put in Casey's arm, it will be next to impossible for the state to get 12 people to send an attractive young woman to the death chamber.

I know, looks should have nothing to do with it, but let's live in the real world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: April 21, 2009, 11:32:33 AM »

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy to sit for "Early Show" interview

Step aside, Oprah Winfrey. CBS will have the first interview with George and Cindy Anthony since granddaughter Caylee's remains were found. Winfrey's people had promoted that she would have that first interview next month.

Don't George and Cindy know it's not nice to cross Oprah?

Does anyone else think that the Ants may be getting feedback from Harpo that the interview may be cancelled?  Why would they screw over Oprah who is advertising her interview as "the first" and now she will be the "second?"
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: April 21, 2009, 11:33:56 AM »

Here ya go Fanny Mae...

That's so funny!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: April 21, 2009, 11:34:12 AM »

FannyMay,I emailed CBS. 

My laptop is practically smoking from all my e-mails and rants today.
Do you need to use a hammer to put the keys back on the keyboard??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.