April 27, 2024, 02:36:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355305 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1720 on: April 21, 2009, 11:34:47 AM »

awww, they've crossed the almighty O. She doesn't like seconds. 

I bet it will be cancelled if not already.

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: April 21, 2009, 11:37:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-to-sit-for-early-show-interview.html

CBS' "Early Show" will interview the Anthonys over two shows this week.

Maggie Rodriguez will conduct the interview Wednesday and Thursday in the show's New York studio.

And the topics? CBS said, "Rodriguez will talk to the Anthonys about the investigation into their granddaughter's death, including the timeline of events leading up to the arrest of their daughter, Casey, for the crime. The Anthonys also will talk about how their daughter is handling the prosecution's recent decision to seek the death penalty in their case against her."

Which raises a question: How do George and Cindy know if they haven't visited Casey?

"The Early Show" airs at 7 a.m. weekdays on WKMG-Channel 6.

ohhhh so the tour begins!!

Good morning monkeys!

Yea,  Im sitting with my coffee & this article was the first thing I saw with one eye open 

This was above the CBS "Early Show" paragraph:

Step aside, Oprah Winfrey. CBS will have the first interview with George and Cindy Anthony since granddaughter Caylee's remains were found. Winfrey's people had promoted that she would have that first interview next month.

Don't George and Cindy know it's not nice to cross Oprah?

So here comes the bus....throw everyone under it to Save A Slore!   There is one big up side to this 2-day event, they are going to get caught with many more inconsistencies & with no doubt will show their true color yet once again to the world...black, as in blackhearted.     More material to use on the witness stand to impeach them so at this point I have a new outlook to the Anthonys "Reasonable doubt tour"....Keep    Not only that but I'm pretty sure if they answer any questions they didnt answer in their depositions the judge is going to rule in favor of Morgan's motion to compel...have fun screwing yourselves into your hole deeper!!   Flippin morons

No, George & Cindy wouldnt know it could insult Oprah, nor do they care - and I will bet CBS paid some sort of "licensing fee" to beat Oprah at the first exclusive.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: April 21, 2009, 11:37:41 AM »

Could some good sweet monkey put an agenda together of Moe and Larry's speaking engagements and I will send them to Mr. Morgan.  I am sure he would like to RSVP

Tell him to bring a barf bag or 12.

I sent a message to Mr Morgan via his live chat lady.  Now, keeping in mind that she has a Russian name and may actually be sitting in an apartment in Kiev, he may or may not get it, but I sent the link.  Wow, I am on a roll.  Anyone else I should contact??  LOL

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: April 21, 2009, 11:37:50 AM »

Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena
Protective Order Calls Phone Records Subpoena 'Overboard, Harassment'

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Roy Kronk is asking Monday for a protective order so he does not have to turn over certain phone records to Casey Anthony's defense team.

In new court papers obtained by WESH 2, Kronk said Jose Baez's recent application to subpoena phone records is "overbroad, and constitutes harassment."

Kronk is the meter reader who discovered the remains of slain toddler Caylee Anthony last December.

His lawyer said Kronk would not be opposed to a limited subpoena to determine if he ever had contact with Casey Anthony, her family or the Anthony's private investigators.

Kronk's lawyers said the way Baez has the subpoena now, it would give him the ability to invade Kronk's privacy. They're asking for a hearing from Judge Stan Strickland.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail, charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

In other news in the case, lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez are sending information to the Oprah Winfrey show concerning contradictions in the Anthonys' recent videotaped depositions.

Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony, claiming her reputation was destroyed when Casey Anthony named her as the nanny who kidnapped Caylee.

"The Anthonys in our deposition as opposed to their previous statements to the police were apples and oranges," Morgan said.

Their lawyer so far has not responded to questions about why George and Cindy Anthony have agreed to do a nationally televised interview with Winfrey next month. Gonzalez's attorney John Morgan said Casey Anthony's parents want to plant reasonable doubt in the minds of potential jurors in advance of their daughter's upcoming death penalty trial.

"We want to make sure the Oprah people aren't manipulated by what I call the Anthony alibi tour," Morgan said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19231137/detail.html

I think Morgan needs to get more packages together for the tour.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: April 21, 2009, 11:38:10 AM »

FannyMay,I emailed CBS. 

My laptop is practically smoking from all my e-mails and rants today.
Do you need to use a hammer to put the keys back on the keyboard??

I don't know.  Don't they pop on? 
I got a spare  keyboard. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: April 21, 2009, 11:48:09 AM »

Wouldn't it be funny if Mr.Morgan showed up at one of the interviews? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1726 on: April 21, 2009, 11:49:46 AM »

Your wish...

CC, request permission to add that pic to my photo-whatever album, so I can pull it out when we all need a great big HUGE belly laugh? Pretty please, with a banana daiquiri on top? Be sure and put your sig on it, I am not an Ant, I do not lie or cheat or cover up for my slore-daughter.

I'm a monkey, dammit! (points if you get the slanted reference...what movie, what actor?)

Plant of the Apes, Charleton Heston.  You the picture as you like, prefereably get a tatoo of it.

Very good! Thanks for the permission, but I wouldn't want a tat of that witch! It'd probably cause a life-ending infection.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: April 21, 2009, 11:50:58 AM »

BABYBEAR SAID : Desdemona--I have long admired your posts and the way you express your opinion.  So, in MY opinion, you are not out of line at all.  While I rarely post here anymore precisely because of comments which I felt were denigrating my opinion and condescention, in response to almost every post I made and usually by the same person, I felt it was no longer worth the effort.  I did, however, want to tell you that I agree with you on all your points and I feel that Miki has, as do we all, the right to her/his opinion.

Babybear, I totally understand what you have felt but please, don't go hiding again.  I always liked your posts and it is the synergy of opposing opinions that often times leads to the light bulb moment.  We are a team - thus, why we are called  MEMBERS! LOL   My arm chair psychology/advice is take your power back -- you can't control what others do, and their need to be right, be looked at as the voice of authority or to right fight, but you can do what you have always done and that is express your opinion respectfully!!!!!!  Don't let someone else's behavior become your reason to change your own.  They own it, not you!!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: April 21, 2009, 11:55:31 AM »

I just hope they show a few of the depo video clips on their broadcasts! They can show any of them, there were no flattering parts. Especially the smirk/sneer ones of Spindy. And they should say "Caylee's REMAINS" to George. Come on, MAKE MY DAY!!!! I want to see him go off like a rocket again. REMAINS! REMAINS! REMAINS!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1729 on: April 21, 2009, 11:58:12 AM »

We need to do a Doc Dance or something..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1730 on: April 21, 2009, 11:59:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-to-sit-for-early-show-interview.html

CBS' "Early Show" will interview the Anthonys over two shows this week.

Maggie Rodriguez will conduct the interview Wednesday and Thursday in the show's New York studio.

And the topics? CBS said, "Rodriguez will talk to the Anthonys about the investigation into their granddaughter's death, including the timeline of events leading up to the arrest of their daughter, Casey, for the crime. The Anthonys also will talk about how their daughter is handling the prosecution's recent decision to seek the death penalty in their case against her."

Which raises a question: How do George and Cindy know if they haven't visited Casey?

"The Early Show" airs at 7 a.m. weekdays on WKMG-Channel 6.
Here we go, kicking off the Alibi Tour in style  puker pukel
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: April 21, 2009, 12:00:13 PM »

Uh oh, now that I see your avi, I think I owe you an apology!!!!  Sorry!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: April 21, 2009, 12:02:04 PM »

O/T  Friday nite here in Tulsa, a 24 year old young lady left a well known nightclub with a guy - this morning they found her body in Nowata County in a 55 gallon barrell!!!!!   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: April 21, 2009, 12:02:16 PM »

Fanny Mae you and I are on that cranky branch together. (Note to self: do not ever buy a bottle of pre-made watermelon mojito again. I can't even tell you what it tasted like.  )

CC -- would you re-post the grinch pic? Please????

And CA and GA are celebrities ... hmm, to me they are more like a bad case of fungus.

I'm back.I cut a little grass while I was outside.You can take out a lot of frustration with a push mower. I pretend I'm cutting Cin-cin's hair. 

I hope you did a good job, tomorrow starts the freak show tour.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: April 21, 2009, 12:03:41 PM »

Cool Avi. I seen now why the one with pearls wouldn't have worked.
I'll dance!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: April 21, 2009, 12:06:38 PM »

O/T  Friday nite here in Tulsa, a 24 year old young lady left a well known nightclub with a guy - this morning they found her body in Nowata County in a 55 gallon barrell!!!!!   
How horrible 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: April 21, 2009, 12:08:26 PM »

Tapes of recent depositions indicate the Anthonys often tell different versions of the same events. Casey must have inherited their genes, since she has told so many lies, you have to wonder if she even knows what the truth is.   You think 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: April 21, 2009, 12:09:05 PM »

Florida-3 Airboat Search and Rescue to Participate in Project E.A.G.L.E
Project E.A.G.L.E. – Winter Haven, Florida attracts a variety of groups from across the state to participate in its annual clean up of area lakes.

Lakeland, FL, April 21, 2009 --(PR.com)-- The Florida-3 Airboat Search and Rescue team is proud to announce that it will be participating in the 16th annual Project E.A.G.L.E. lake clean-up project to be conducted in Polk County and on the Winter Haven chain-of-lakes, Saturday April 25, 2009. “E.A.G.L.E.” is an acronym for Enhancing A Great Living Environment.

The Florida-3 Airboat Search and Rescue team will be joined by Tampa Bay Search and Rescue, and Search and Rescue Support Group, Inc. Members of the three groups will participate along with 300–400 civilian volunteers in the collection of trash from Winter Haven area lakes. The goal for the group will be to assist in the collection of more than the 4,000 pounds of trash and used tires collected during last year’s clean-up.

In addition to participating in the collection of trash, Florida –3 Airboat Search and Rescue, Tampa Bay Search and Rescue and Search and Rescue Support Group, Inc. will have their rescue equipment on display in the exhibition area.
The three rescue groups will exhibit specialized rescue equipment used in several well-publicized missing person searches such as: Caylee Anthony (Orlando, FL), Adji Desire (Immokalee, FL), Marcia Hulihan (Sebastian, FL), and Charlie Huff (Polk County, FL).

Equipment to be displayed will include a 6-wheel all-terrain amphibious vehicle, rescue boats, infrared underwater cameras, side-scan sonar units and more.

Other exhibitors include Airboating Magazine, Woods ‘n Water Magazine, GatorGuides.com and the United Waterfowlers of Florida to mention only a few.

Florida-3 Airboat Search and Rescue
Cpt. Kevin Roderiques
813-355-1103
FL-3SAR@airboatsar.org
www.airboatsar.org

http://www.pr.com/press-release/146626

So has Georgie been invited with his cutting edge dingy?  Wonder if this is their way of "saying In your face" to George going on TV that he has equipment that search and rescue does not.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: April 21, 2009, 12:09:17 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: April 21, 2009, 12:11:37 PM »

I just hope they show a few of the depo video clips on their broadcasts! They can show any of them, there were no flattering parts. Especially the smirk/sneer ones of Spindy. And they should say "Caylee's REMAINS" to George. Come on, MAKE MY DAY!!!! I want to see him go off like a rocket again. REMAINS! REMAINS! REMAINS!

I probably should not have used Caylee's remains as a joke. Sorry if I offended anyone. My point is that I don't have any symphathy for George and I think he is a hipocrite. There was so much he could have done and he didn't. I think he really did love Caylee, just not enough to change his way of life and shake the tree. I may have the hardest feelings against George in some ways, than the rest of them. They are all chameleons and can change their demeanor as needed. Poor little Caylee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.