April 28, 2024, 02:42:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355439 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1760 on: April 21, 2009, 12:43:21 PM »

Casey Anthony: Meter reader wants his phone privacy; Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers want Oprah Winfrey to know of contradictions
posted by halboedeker on Apr 20, 2009 5:37:42 PM
--snip--

I for one would love to see Oprah get it right for once and cancel the Anthonys!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: April 21, 2009, 12:44:33 PM »

I hate to ask this, but I am behind almost back to page 75.  Is there any news worth reading through all of the O/T and back n' forth over Miki to find??  I am happy to read back, just a lot of stuff to wade through.

Wanted to add Tevy I see you practicing your quote stack reduction and wanted to say good job!!  Smile

G&C have a whole Alibi tour planned.  They are not going to Oprah first , they are actually doing two days at CBS morning show starting tomorrow.  They are also schedule as guest speakers at another function for victims where Mark Klaas will also be.  Some monkey is putting a tour schedule together. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1762 on: April 21, 2009, 12:46:28 PM »

Tevye where in Michigan are you from, because I remember you talking about cherries.
Northern Michigan, Cherry Capital of the World! Don't worry, we will never ask Cindy to be our Cherry Queen. We might, however, ask her to put on the mushroom costume (she won't need to wear the hat...her hair will suffice) and stand by the side of the road to advertise the Mushroom Festival.
I asked not to be nosey but my dad is from Norway MI, and we started talking about cherries and he was curious where in MI you were from. Oh He!! no, Cindy is not going to be your Cherry Queen, even though right now she thinks she is Queen of Orlando 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: April 21, 2009, 12:46:42 PM »

ANJ - just wanted to thank you for all that you do.  You have always made me feel that I am in some way contributing and wanted here.  You are a very special monkey and it makes me smile  when I see you coming online. Thank you for always making me feel welcome!
May I offer you my mirror?  Reflecting the same feeling right back at ya!!!!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: April 21, 2009, 12:47:16 PM »

Where is the Anthonys lawyer in all this? If he can't explain to these money grubbing morons that this is hurting their daughter's chances at trial, why is he their lawyer, he can't control them. But, I don't think they care if they hurt Casey's pending trial, they smell money, chance to be keynote speakers, foundations, you name it they will do it. No stopping the Anthonys now.

I got kicked so far out of the cage I landed out in the yard.

NoRose,with the Anthonys it is all about the money.There's more out there like them.The Anthonys are just loud,and don't know when to be quiet. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: April 21, 2009, 12:48:58 PM »

Oprah Snubbed By Cindy And George Anthony
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 12:38:59 PM

ORLANDO -- Oprah Winfrey was set to the get the first interview with Casey Anthony's parents since Caylee's remains were found.

But now the Early Show on CBS says it will interview George and Cindy Anthony during two days this week.

Oprah's interview wasn't set until next month.  No word yet on if that appearance is still on.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/21/oprah_snubbed_by_cindy_and_george_anthony.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: April 21, 2009, 12:50:00 PM »

Northern Rose, thanks for that article about Phil and Linda Kenney Baden. Phil, the Wall of Sound has crashed around you, you killed Lana.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1767 on: April 21, 2009, 12:50:22 PM »

Wanted to add Tevy I see you practicing your quote stack reduction and wanted to say good job!!  Smile
Thanks for the props. Do read the article on "Zanny(with 2 "n"s, Georgie!) and Annie go to Traffic Court", it's a great timeline of things that we knew, but someone put a lot of work into laying it all out for us. Most interesting part is that a lot of KC's supposedly over-and-done traffic citations have been changed to "prosecutorial", which to me means that the SA thinks she paid her fines with money she stole from Amy.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: April 21, 2009, 12:50:49 PM »

Oprah Snubbed By Cindy And George Anthony
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 12:38:59 PM

ORLANDO -- Oprah Winfrey was set to the get the first interview with Casey Anthony's parents since Caylee's remains were found.

But now the Early Show on CBS says it will interview George and Cindy Anthony during two days this week.

Oprah's interview wasn't set until next month.  No word yet on if that appearance is still on.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/21/oprah_snubbed_by_cindy_and_george_anthony.html

Good, Oprah was snubbed 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1769 on: April 21, 2009, 12:51:15 PM »

I hate to ask this, but I am behind almost back to page 75.  Is there any news worth reading through all of the O/T and back n' forth over Miki to find??  I am happy to read back, just a lot of stuff to wade through.

G&C have a whole Alibi tour planned.  They are not going to Oprah first , they are actually doing two days at CBS morning show starting tomorrow.  They are also schedule as guest speakers at another function for victims where Mark Klaas will also be.  Some monkey is putting a tour schedule together. 
Thanks!  Would be great to see all the stops, maybe we can head them off at each one and send in our 2 cents worth.  How can they be considered victims?  They are liars and are menaces of the LE and the State of Florida.  They have the mentality that since Caylee is dead they have now entered Club Med.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: April 21, 2009, 12:52:17 PM »

Top 10 indicators you are too obsessed with Casey Anthony

If any of this applies to you, it's time to go cold turkey on Casey.

1. You read all 13,453 comments posted on today’s Casey story.
2. You typed 100 of those comments.
3. You typed them in capital letters.
4. You haven’t said goodnight to your kids in six months because bedtime is during Nancy Grace.
5. You know who Leonard Padilla is but not Joe Biden.
6. You just bought two hamsters and named them George and Cindy.
7. You get in shrill arguments on message boards with complete strangers about duct tape.
8. You called all your friends to vote in our online poll supporting the death penalty for Casey.
9. All your friends are starting to avoid you.
10. This list really upsets you.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_columnist_mikethomas/2009/04/top-10-indicators-you-are-obsessed-with-casey-anthony.html
So, if I were to argue for if all 10 apply.............???????

This was funny!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1771 on: April 21, 2009, 12:54:43 PM »

OMG

Just went shopping and found this at the check out register.

CC must have sold the rights to his pics.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: April 21, 2009, 12:56:35 PM »

The most absolutely classy resignation I had ever read. I did not like him until this day.

High profile attorney Mark NeJame resigns from representing Cindy and George Anthony

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:34 PM EST, November 20, 2008

High profile attorney Mark NeJame no longer represents George and Cindy Anthony.

He resigned today and issued this statement to the Orlando Sentinel.

NeJame said he feels for the Anthonys but said he can't be much help if they don't take his advice.

"My heart goes out to them, but I continue to spend my energy and time addressing things that might not needed to be addressed if I had better control of the case," he said.

TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage But, he added the Anthonys are doing what "they believe they need to do to find their granddaughter."

George and Cindy Anthony could not be reached for comment Thursday.

NeJame's decision comes a week after he helped expose a California man who was allegedly helping the Anthonys as a family spokesman. NeJame released a invoice from NBC-Dateline that showed Larry Garrison pocketed $6,500 – without the Anthonys' knowledge – to arrange a network interview with the couple.

In September, he helped calm Web bloggers who attacked the Anthonys for "making money" off donations made to a trust fund set up for the search for Caylee. NeJame arranged for the trust-fund documents to be released to show the $2,500 balance and only $500 had been used to pay for Caylee t-shirts.

Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame for $5,000 to help George and Cindy Anthony.

The couple were struggling in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.

"I think they have been maligned by many who have no idea of what is really going on," NeJame said Thursday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-mark-nejam...

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: April 21, 2009, 12:57:52 PM »

What is Nancy Grace Really Trying to Prove?
April 20, 2009 at 20:01:56

From the ranks of the longstanding programs on network television, so often a la la land noted for propensity to confound, we have Nancy Grace from CNN Headline News.

How many times have we heard, "Flash, flash, bombshell!" 

This excited beginning is then followed by the disclosure that a 2-year-old girl is missing.  Such an alert would be fitting and proper the first time around, after which other openings are delivered.

So this is a flash that has been repeated so many times that, from sheer rote, it was being delivered after the tragic finding of Kaylee Anthony's remains.

Based on everything I was taught in the early stages of journalism, yesterday's flashes are left only for whatever research purposes remain from  the story.

Otherwise it is time to move on to the next story or installment if there is continuation.

The same applies to those interview tapes of the murder defendant mother who is perennially referred to as "Tot Mom" when she actually bears the name of Casey Anthony. 

How many times will the same tapes be shown?  How many times will we be told about the decomposition in Casey Anthony's vehicle?  How many times will we be told that Casey Anthony could never keep a job?

How many times need Casey Anthony's veracity be questioned?  Didn't viewers catch on long ago?  Were all these repetitions needed to prove the point? 

How many times need viewers be informed about Casey's shifting the onus of criminal responsibility to whomever surfaces in her shifting mind?

Is there an assumption that her audience suffers from acute Alzheimer's?  Didn't we catch on long ago about what happened and about Casey's stubborn and thoroughly determined opposition to the truth?

There is another nagging question.  One must assume that there are males in Nancy Grace's audience.  If such is the case then why are all the callers I have heard from the time I began watching female? 

A male or two might also compliment Nancy on her twins and ask a question.  So where are they?

How many times do channel surfers, such as I have become, not viewing Nancy in her entirety, switch on to see "Tot Mom" Casey in jail attire  behind bars on the phone and insisting on her innocence with Casey's parents listening?

How large a viewing audience is Nancy Grace attracting through such unyielding repetition?

Of those choosing to watch CNN at that time, how many are instead viewing Anderson Cooper?       

http://www.opednews.com/articles/What-is-Nancy-Grace-Really-by-Bill-Hare-090418-907.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: April 21, 2009, 12:58:48 PM »

Where is the Anthonys lawyer in all this? If he can't explain to these money grubbing morons that this is hurting their daughter's chances at trial, why is he their lawyer, he can't control them. But, I don't think they care if they hurt Casey's pending trial, they smell money, chance to be keynote speakers, foundations, you name it they will do it. No stopping the Anthonys now.

are they money grubbing so they can pay Conway?

They are money grubbing so they can support themselves in the manner in which they want to become accustomed. But that's just me....

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1775 on: April 21, 2009, 12:59:15 PM »

Thanks for the props. Do read the article on "Zanny(with 2 "n"s, Georgie!) and Annie go to Traffic Court", it's a great timeline of things that we knew, but someone put a lot of work into laying it all out for us. Most interesting part is that a lot of KC's supposedly over-and-done traffic citations have been changed to "prosecutorial", which to me means that the SA thinks she paid her fines with money she stole from Amy.
INTERESTING!!!!!  Thanks for the 411 Tevye.  I hate the way George spells Zanny...he does not spell Zanny he spells Zany which is pronounced ZAY-NEE!! 

Oh George!!

Definition: Zany: buffoonish: like a clown; "a buffoonish walk"; "a clownish face"; "a zany sense of humor"
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:zany&ei=OPvtSezcGZWEtweMg8zEDw&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: April 21, 2009, 01:07:23 PM »

Top 10 indicators you are too obsessed with Casey Anthony

If any of this applies to you, it's time to go cold turkey on Casey.

1. You read all 13,453 comments posted on today’s Casey story.
2. You typed 100 of those comments.
3. You typed them in capital letters.
4. You haven’t said goodnight to your kids in six months because bedtime is during Nancy Grace.
5. You know who Leonard Padilla is but not Joe Biden.
6. You just bought two hamsters and named them George and Cindy.
7. You get in shrill arguments on message boards with complete strangers about duct tape.
8. You called all your friends to vote in our online poll supporting the death penalty for Casey.
9. All your friends are starting to avoid you.
10. This list really upsets you.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_columnist_mikethomas/2009/04/top-10-indicators-you-are-obsessed-with-casey-anthony.html

::MonkeyShocked::Guilty.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: April 21, 2009, 01:07:54 PM »

My gut is still telling me that the sudden Alibi tour the Ants are doing is to raise money for something, whether it is the launch of their foundation, the purchase of the lot the remains were found or both.

O/T - The Craigslist murderer was just arraigned and held without bail.  Search warrent last night executed and found gun, ammo, and ties that are all consistant with crimes.

OK off to see if the lawn mower has thawed enough to get started.  Want to vacuum the lawn before it snows again tomorrow.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1778 on: April 21, 2009, 01:08:18 PM »

What is Nancy Grace Really Trying to Prove?
--snip--
I have wondered that a lot myself.... who knows for sure, but I can betcha it will be a BOMBSHELL!!! 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: April 21, 2009, 01:08:50 PM »

Blink --------->  Do you have a Sandra story misplaced under the Caylee Case thread?  http://blinkoncrime.com/category/caylee-anthony-case/   ?

Teyve ---- where is this?  Do read the article on "Zanny(with 2 "n"s, Georgie!) and Annie go to Traffic Court"
I know I did a homeschool less on it back when the cage was clean!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.