April 28, 2024, 05:47:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355459 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1780 on: April 21, 2009, 01:10:02 PM »

Where is the Anthonys lawyer in all this? If he can't explain to these money grubbing morons that this is hurting their daughter's chances at trial, why is he their lawyer, he can't control them. But, I don't think they care if they hurt Casey's pending trial, they smell money, chance to be keynote speakers, foundations, you name it they will do it. No stopping the Anthonys now.

are they money grubbing so they can pay Conway?

They are money grubbing so they can support themselves in the manner in which they want to become accustomed. But that's just me....
The way I've been looking at this for awhile now is this, Cindy did work hard, and George and Casey, kept stealing from her, now it is Cindy's time to get that money back, and then some, and live like the Queen of Orlando. Now if she can just get rid of George 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: April 21, 2009, 01:13:40 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys

I wonder if a good kind Monkey could put a bug in Mr Morgan's ear about the A's speaking at the Memorial Conference.
Maybe he can send the neat package to them also and keep that package in supply and ready to mail for any future appearance's by the A's.

Monkey hugs

Good idea! 

Done, considering Cindy said in her deposition that they were investigating a Zeneida Gonzalez "and still are" in Puerto Rico!

Under Seige....how much you want to make a bet its the same type of singsong George got kicked out of Satsuma for?   "Don't judge these fine people, no matter what don't judge these people" (loosely quoted but very close to what he said addressing the media on his visit).   Reportedly he was told to go home and handle his own business.   

Ya know, the Anthonys nerve is beyond words, who went on national TV first telling lies from the getgo?   Who couldnt resist the media outside their doors?   Amazing!

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: April 21, 2009, 01:23:15 PM »

i have tried to look for an email for Morgan, does anyone have one...i dont show one on his website for him
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: April 21, 2009, 01:29:15 PM »

ANJ - just wanted to thank you for all that you do.  You have always made me feel that I am in some way contributing and wanted here.  You are a very special monkey and it makes me smile  when I see you coming online. Thank you for always making me feel welcome!
May I offer you my mirror?  Reflecting the same feeling right back at ya!!!!!!

I want to add my accolades. Wow! Your timelines are great!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1784 on: April 21, 2009, 01:33:32 PM »

I think Mr Morgan should have a date planner for all the A's TV shows.
I also think he might love to have a picture of the alibi bus, he could hang that
in his inner office and have a chuckle every day.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: April 21, 2009, 01:33:43 PM »

i have tried to look for an email for Morgan, does anyone have one...i dont show one on his website for him

I contacted his live chat lady to let him know about the conference that the As are speaking at.  I expect if enough of us do it, he will for sure hear about it.  I also sent a long email to the people who sponsor the conference about the Anthonys.  I asked them if they were helping to fund the defense.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1786 on: April 21, 2009, 01:35:01 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-to-sit-for-early-show-interview.html

CBS' "Early Show" will interview the Anthonys over two shows this week.

Maggie Rodriguez will conduct the interview Wednesday and Thursday in the show's New York studio.

And the topics? CBS said, "Rodriguez will talk to the Anthonys about the investigation into their granddaughter's death, including the timeline of events leading up to the arrest of their daughter, Casey, for the crime. The Anthonys also will talk about how their daughter is handling the prosecution's recent decision to seek the death penalty in their case against her."

Which raises a question: How do George and Cindy know if they haven't visited Casey?

"The Early Show" airs at 7 a.m. weekdays on WKMG-Channel 6.

Good Morning Monkeys or should I say afternoon.  I just got done with an email to Mr Reiger so I guess I will do a cut a paste and tweek and now send one off to CBS - the Anthony's are really starting to get under my skin and I am in no mood myself today to put up with them - off to write CBS.

CC you make me laugh my azz off and Jr I love your avi it makes me laugh too!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: April 21, 2009, 01:35:07 PM »

Good morning Monkeys
I have a question-the Ants dont want to tALK at depositions-but are going on talk shows ok here is the question HOW NUTS ARE THEY and HOW NUTS IS THIER LAWYER for letting them do that.   or  could  they  want the evil one behind bars for the rest of her life--becuse if they dont shut their big mouths that is just what is going to happen-so let them talk
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: April 21, 2009, 01:36:20 PM »

Jesse,just go to his website and leave a message on the live chat. 
http://www.forthepeople.com/contact_us.htm

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1789 on: April 21, 2009, 01:37:50 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.  I did  something that in the long run means absolutely nothing. .  I think I am just proud that I did it.  Jesse saying that maybe they should contact Harris Rosen was still bothering me....So I decided to write to Mr Rosen.

Please forward this to Mr. Harris Rosen.

Dear Mr. Rosen,
    In researching the Caylee Anthony murder case I found that Jesse Grund of Orlando, referenced you as a possible source for funding during the search for the toddler.  Could you explain your ties to the mother, Casey Anthony, Jesse Grund, and other friends of Casey Anthony?  Has Casey Anthony been employed, at any time, by you or your businesses?  Why would Jesse Grund be under the impression that you would be willing to fund a search for this child, who we know now, was never missing, but rather, murdered by her mother.  Have you been involved in the funding of the defense for Casey Anthony?

I am sorry if I am contacting you mistakenly.  There are a lot of us that are asking some of the very hard questions in this case and we feel that it is possible that there are far reaching implications for many people that have not yet been mentioned.  Any help that you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

I actually got a response:

Mr. Rosen has reviewed your note sent to him regarding the Caylee Anthony case. He asked that I relay to you that he has no involvement with this case.

Sincerely,

Alberta Masmoudi

Rosen Hotels & Resorts

Not exactly what I was thinking he would say, but I am in shock that I actually got an answer.

I find it interesting that he felt the need to respond, most would disregard an email such as this of his callibur, or am I over analyzing this?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1790 on: April 21, 2009, 01:38:01 PM »

I contacted his live chat lady to let him know about the conference that the As are speaking at.  I expect if enough of us do it, he will for sure hear about it.  I also sent a long email to the people who sponsor the conference about the Anthonys.  I asked them if they were helping to fund the defense.
I'm going to do the same, thanks. I have never heard of this girl who was murdered by her boyfriend, I can't imagine that her family who started this foundation, would want it tarnished. But if they are helping fund the defense, that's a whole different situation. And if this is the case, why?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: April 21, 2009, 01:38:53 PM »

Good morning Monkeys
I have a question-the Ants dont want to tALK at depositions-but are going on talk shows ok here is the question HOW NUTS ARE THEY and HOW NUTS IS THIER LAWYER for letting them do that.   or  could  they  want the evil one behind bars for the rest of her life--becuse if they dont shut their big mouths that is just what is going to happen-so let them talk

More money for the, 
Who knows what goes on in their minds.Maybe their lawyer will be there with them during their interviews.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1792 on: April 21, 2009, 01:39:25 PM »

I asked not to be nosey but my dad is from Norway MI, and we started talking about cherries and he was curious where in MI you were from. Oh He!! no, Cindy is not going to be your Cherry Queen, even though right now she thinks she is Queen of Orlando 
Ya, sure, yer dad's a Yooper!! Cool! He could take Cindy out for smelt dipping...use her as bait, and just "forget" to pull the net in!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: April 21, 2009, 01:41:03 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

I can't imagine Brad "Conman" Conway is going to last much longer, the only way he would is if he condoes everything the Anthonys say & do but that would mean he is risking his reputation and law practice even more if he chooses to continue to do so.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: April 21, 2009, 01:41:54 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

I can't imagine Brad "Conman" Conway is going to last much longer, the only way he would is if he condoes everything the Anthonys say & do but that would mean he is risking his reputation and law practice even more if he chooses to continue to do so.

self-edit   *condones

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1795 on: April 21, 2009, 01:42:15 PM »

This is what I am sending each and every sponsor of Oprahs.

I just wanted to let you know that if Oprah has George and Cindy Anthony on her show I will stop buying your products. I will not support any sponsor that plays a part in the Anthonys' getting a forum to spew their lies about their daughter who killed her own baby. Please check the facts on this case at http://www.forthepeople.com/. John Morgan, the Attorney, has sent Oprah video tapes of the Anthony's lying under oath to protect their daughter Casey Anthony.

Please take a stand, notify Oprah that it is not acceptable to raise ratings on the back of a dead baby.

Sincerely,

GO BOO!!   

(Grissom is hypnotizing me again!!)

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: April 21, 2009, 01:43:01 PM »

Casey Anthony: Meter reader wants his phone privacy; Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers want Oprah Winfrey to know of contradictions
posted by halboedeker on Apr 20, 2009 5:37:42 PM
--snip--

I for one would love to see Oprah get it right for once and cancel the Anthonys!
   Dolce I read your post all the time and I agree all the time with what you have to say.  Not this time let the big mouths talk-they will hang themselves-what ever they say can be used at trial and they never say the same thing twice.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1797 on: April 21, 2009, 01:44:47 PM »

Below is my letter to them.

Dear Dr. Rieger,

I would like to acknowledge your loss by expressing my deepest sympathy for you and your family.  There can be no deeper hurt than that of losing a child.  May I also at this time commend you for trying to prevent this crime from happening to others in order to prevent them from experiencing the same pain.

In this common goal, may I express my shock at finding that George and Cindy Anthony will be a Keynote Speaker at this event....what a disgrace it would be for these people to share this forum with you and your disguished attendees.  Please know that these 'victims' are defending the murderer of their precious grandchild...who happens to be their daughter.  They have not only gone on a 'nationwide campaign' to accuse other innocent people, spin lies for the defense team, obstructed justice, hidden evidence, lied multiple times under oath..and on and on.  Please visit the website below for proof of their latest fiasco:
  www.forthepeople.com or any of the news media in Orlando..the evidence is overwheming that their daughter committed this heinous murder.

Please reconsider.  Wishing you the best and a successful seminar.

Best Regards,
Beverly
  You rock Bluesy!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: April 21, 2009, 01:45:46 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

I don't so much mind them blabbing. They will make fools of themselves on their own, and I don't think they are helping Casey's case at all. Making money from it is what I find offensive. Conman is just waiting for them to get off some of the money and pay him. His credibility has already been ruined. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: April 21, 2009, 01:47:44 PM »

I just thought of something odd...isnt it strange that the Anthonys have gone thru such lengths to implicate Jesse, Casey even saying the Shamrock cap was given to her by Jesse yet at every turn the Anthonys or Casey herself use Shamrocks in support of Casey & even went so far as to include them in what should have been a memorial to Caylee solely....i.e. even on the teddy bear which I do believe was a cremation bear.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.