April 28, 2024, 03:28:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355442 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #220 on: April 17, 2009, 06:48:31 PM »

sheesh...who am I?  a twitter-spokesperson?  I have been talking it up a little too much.  It's easy, but it's not like, the coolest thing ever. 

I think it is more fun to go to Twitter search which is Here:  http://search.twitter.com/

it shows right underneath the search what are the top things people are talking about on twitter right now.

Susan Boyle (UK singing sensation) has been #1 for the past two days 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: April 17, 2009, 06:49:04 PM »

I'm confused.  Who is Will Casterlin?   I thought the guy who was crazy about KC was named Will Waters???  Can someone refresh my memory and tell me who Will Casterlin is?
Waiting with ya, sassycat...Popcorn?

Yes - I'd love some popcorn!   Thanks to those who answered.   I thought I was losing it, forgetting who was crazy for KC.   You have to be crazy to be crazy for KC!   
Trimm - maybe you're right.   Maybe it is the sunglass dude.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #222 on: April 17, 2009, 06:49:09 PM »

Thanks for the info for Twitter ShariVari, I just signed up had to use my old nick of BarbieBrat..lol I was so confused and still am...you made it easier for me Thank You

No problem!  If anymonkey has a ? I can try to help

JSM! no need to be scared, Twitter is 100 times easier than learning Scared Monkeys!
Is it crazy fast like that dang Murt thing was, if so, it's not for JSM. My fingers don't type what my brain is thinking and I get so far behind. Just like at SM 

Oh heavens! it is nothing of the sort, I cannot stand that Murt chat room stuff, either.  The page remains completely stationary and only will move if you refresh it.  It's really so annoyingly simple, you will be saying "Is that IT?" once you are signed up.
Give me a beer or three and I may sign up. Can they give you the red button for being off topic? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #223 on: April 17, 2009, 06:50:09 PM »

Thanks for the info for Twitter ShariVari, I just signed up had to use my old nick of BarbieBrat..lol I was so confused and still am...you made it easier for me Thank You

JSM! no need to be scared, Twitter is 100 times easier than learning Scared Monkeys!
I'm just trying to come up with a name that hasn't been used.
did you try "no rose colored glasses"?
I should try that, duh, I swear I didn't even think of that, I'll blame my bad allergies for my no brains for the day 

now that I think of it, I think you only get 15 characters...I had to chop the last "i" off of my last name.  I'm andreakulikowsk on Twitter.  I figure that with a Polish last name, my usernames are almost always unique!

Can we just sign up and watch all of you give Oprah he77?

LOL.  Yeah, but you'd have to sign up and have an account to do that.  Then you'd have to follow Oprah and the rest of us post what they are doing.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: April 17, 2009, 06:50:10 PM »

Will Waters is the mutual friend of Patrick B. that visited slore in jail...Will C.? Don't know...still waiting...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #225 on: April 17, 2009, 06:50:57 PM »

Is it crazy fast like that dang Murt thing was, if so, it's not for JSM. My fingers don't type what my brain is thinking and I get so far behind. Just like at SM 

Oh heavens! it is nothing of the sort, I cannot stand that Murt chat room stuff, either.  The page remains completely stationary and only will move if you refresh it.  It's really so annoyingly simple, you will be saying "Is that IT?" once you are signed up.
Give me a beer or three and I may sign up. Can they give you the red button for being off topic? 

In Twitterland, there's no such thing as off topic.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #226 on: April 17, 2009, 06:52:40 PM »

Oh look,it's Nutt's friend Jayne Weintraub.  J/K

o4bull does not like Wineytraub.  I want to slap her so bad that I'd waste a wish on it if I found a genie.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: April 17, 2009, 06:54:08 PM »

I downloaded several hundred more of KC's original photobucket pictures....2 different accounts

they have a 2500 photo limit, so I had to make another

http://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/kcanthonypix2/

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/kcAnthonypix/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: April 17, 2009, 06:54:24 PM »

Will Waters is the mutual friend of Patrick B. that visited slore in jail...Will C.? Don't know...still waiting...

I'm still confused.       More popcorn, please!

Who was the dude that she hang with during July 4th when her loverboy was gone?   Wasn't his name Will Waters?   
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #229 on: April 17, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »

Gonzalez Attorneys Prepare For Anthonys On Oprah
No Sale Pending For Caylee Memorial Land

POSTED: 4:45 pm EDT April 17, 2009
UPDATED: 5:46 pm EDT April 17, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said Friday they are preparing a packet of information in advance of George and Cindy Anthony appearing on national TV next month.

Gonzalez's lawyers said they plan to send the information to Oprah Winfrey in hopes she'll ask the Anthonys tougher questions.

Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony because she said her reputation was ruined when she was named as the nanny who kidnapped Caylee. Casey Anthony is at the Orange County Jail, charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthonys East Orange County home last December.

Gonzalez's lawyers said they're preparing video evidence showing how the Anthonys depositions last week contradicted their previous sworn testimony.

George Anthony was combative and refused to answer some of the more pointed questions posed by attorneys for Gonzalez.

The Anthony's attorney scolded Gonzalez's lawyers for their line of questioning.

Now Gonzalez's lawyers are questioning if it pains the Anthonys so much to answer their questions, why are they willing to go on national television and relive the nightmare of losing Caylee with Oprah?

Gonzalez's lawyers are also preparing what they said are videotaped examples to send to Winfrey of the Anthonys contradicting themselves in sworn testimony. Why?

"We hope that she will ask them some tough questions based on this information," attorney Keith Mitnik said.

They plan to share that information when they send it out next week.

Meanwhile, there is no sale pending on the land where slain toddler's Caylee Anthony's remains were found, WESH 2 News confirmed Friday.

In the online listing for the property, three photos show no evidence that a memorial with hundreds of stuffed animals still sits on that property.

The property is listed for $89,900.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19211221/detail.html
Oh, how Bull loves me some Morgan and Mitnik.
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: April 17, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »

Thank woman Jayne Weintraub give me panic attacks...I cant stand to hear her speak!

ShariVari I think i added to follow you Thanks for your help with another monkey i dont feel so lost now 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #231 on: April 17, 2009, 06:55:32 PM »

I thought the guy that maybe bought the land was the Will that had a thing for Casey, but yeah his last name is Waters  Who is Casterlin?

HI No Rose,
Casterline was the name that was on the site.  Maybe not the right name.  Will Waters, since you mentioned it, sounds like the name I have heard before.
As I said before, could be just rumor, (and probably is) but I thought it was interesting since its been said that one of Sindy's "friends" bought it.  Wink
He is the only person that would probably be friends with Sinday, the crazy bi0tch.  They kinda act alike.            
Well everyone deserves to have one friend  Wonder what else the person who buys the land gets?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: April 17, 2009, 06:55:46 PM »

In Twitterland, there's no such thing as off topic.
Wow JSM! That sounds like our kind of place.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: April 17, 2009, 06:56:18 PM »

Thanks Seeme...I have used some of them here.  Thank you for sharing & keeping them from being sold to the highest bidder.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: April 17, 2009, 06:56:50 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said Friday they are preparing a packet of information in advance of George and Cindy Anthony appearing on national TV next month.

Gonzalez's lawyers said they plan to send the information to Oprah Winfrey in hopes she'll ask the Anthonys tougher questions.

Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony because she said her reputation was ruined when she was named as the nanny who kidnapped Caylee. Casey Anthony is at the Orange County Jail, charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthonys East Orange County home last December.

Gonzalez's lawyers said they're preparing video evidence showing how the Anthonys depositions last week contradicted their previous sworn testimony.

George Anthony was combative and refused to answer some of the more pointed questions posed by attorneys for Gonzalez.

The Anthony's attorney scolded Gonzalez's lawyers for their line of questioning.

Now Gonzalez's lawyers are questioning if it pains the Anthonys so much to answer their questions, why are they willing to go on national television and relive the nightmare of losing Caylee with Oprah?

Gonzalez's lawyers are also preparing what they said are videotaped examples to send to Winfrey of the Anthonys contradicting themselves in sworn testimony. Why?

"We hope that she will ask them some tough questions based on this information," attorney Keith Mitnik said.

They plan to share that information when they send it out next week
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: April 17, 2009, 06:56:50 PM »

I'm confused.  Who is Will Casterlin?   I thought the guy who was crazy about KC was named Will Waters???  Can someone refresh my memory and tell me who Will Casterlin is?
Waiting with ya, sassycat...Popcorn?

Yes - I'd love some popcorn!   Thanks to those who answered.   I thought I was losing it, forgetting who was crazy for KC.   You have to be crazy to be crazy for KC!   
Trimm - maybe you're right.   Maybe it is the sunglass dude.   

So is this dud supposed to be local?Is it Casterline?I'll go look.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #236 on: April 17, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »

I downloaded several hundred more of KC's original photobucket pictures....2 different accounts

awesome work!  thank you! I haven't seen some of these!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: April 17, 2009, 06:57:16 PM »

I'm still confused.       More popcorn, please!

Who was the dude that she hang with during July 4th when her loverboy was gone?   Wasn't his name Will Waters?   

Yep! I don't have any idea who the other dude is.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #238 on: April 17, 2009, 07:00:06 PM »

Wow, thanks 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: April 17, 2009, 07:00:38 PM »

Oh look,it's Nutt's friend Jayne Weintraub.  J/K

o4bull does not like Wineytraub.  I want to slap her so bad that I'd waste a wish on it if I found a genie.

I can't stand her either.But I was missing Nutt. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.