April 27, 2024, 04:55:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355336 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #360 on: April 17, 2009, 08:53:37 PM »

Oh look,it's Nutt's friend Jayne Weintraub.  J/K

o4bull does not like Wineytraub.  I want to slap her so bad that I'd waste a wish on it if I found a genie.

What is wrong with that woman?  I have never met a more sour old bitty in my life.   
she needs a man, that's my theory.   I wouldn't hit that if I were a guy, but whateva?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: April 17, 2009, 08:58:41 PM »

Nancy talking about the map that LE put together from Casey's cell records on 6/27 showing Casey circling the area near Amscot and finally leaving the car there in Amscot parking lot.
What a shocker - you mean $indy's perfect daughter lied about running out of gas?
Fanny - right back at ya!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #362 on: April 17, 2009, 09:00:07 PM »

Casey Anthony case: No sale on memorial land, WESH reports
posted by halboedeker on Apr 17, 2009 4:27:08 PM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The for-sale signs might have come down, but no sale is pending on land where a makeshift Caylee Anthony memorial stands, WESH-Channel 2 reported this afternoon.

In a report yesterday, the station asked if the land might have been sold.

But a Web listing for the land remains active, WESH's Bob Kealing said today. The asking price: $89,900.

The real-estate agent has been told by the land's owner not to make any statement about the sale, WESH added.

WESH also conducted a poll: Should the state help pay for Anthony's death-penalty defense? She is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

The results: 91 percent no and 7 percent said yes, anchor Jim Payne said. But a graphic said the opposite.

When the state decided to seek the death penalty, Anthony became eligible for state money. That sum could reach $1 million, Payne said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-no-sale-on-memorial-land.html
    I read that so wrong. I was gonna donate another dollar to the 1 million to have her put on death row.   

Going now to wrestle Josef to the floor and put the frontline on his neck. Pray for me. He usually shakes it off and it gets in my eyes.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: April 17, 2009, 09:01:04 PM »

I downloaded several hundred more of KC's original photobucket pictures....2 different accounts

they have a 2500 photo limit, so I had to make another

http://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/kcanthonypix2/

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/kcAnthonypix/

SEEME - Have I told you lately that you rock!!!!!!!!!!!   Two more bookmarks for me! LOL

Well thank you News_Junkie!

I'm sooooo glad to finally get the 3500+ pix onto photobucket.....if I was a drinker, I would be comatose right now after downloading them most of the afternoon...put me right on the edge
All I can say is KC Anthony is a very sick/evil POS.....
Looks like $indy reads monkeys - already several taken down.  Make sure you have backups! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: April 17, 2009, 09:02:05 PM »

o4bull does not like Wineytraub.  I want to slap her so bad that I'd waste a wish on it if I found a genie.

What is wrong with that woman?  I have never met a more sour old bitty in my life.   
she needs a man, that's my theory.   I wouldn't hit that if I were a guy, but whateva?
  Heck I thought she WAS a MAN, back when she was on Fox News years ago. Seriously, I truly thought she was a man dressed as a "lady".

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: April 17, 2009, 09:07:00 PM »

Didn't mean to cause so much confusion when I posted about who "might have bought the land."  I did say it was probably a rumor.  I'v seen other things posted that were said to be rumor..."rumor has it that"....ect. so I posted about this.  I won't do that in the future because I certainly don't won't to be known as one who passes along rumors only.
Again, sorry for all the confusion and my apologies to all who have wasted their time looking for information about something that probably has no merit.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: April 17, 2009, 09:08:12 PM »

Heck I thought she WAS a MAN, back when she was on Fox News years ago. Seriously, I truly thought she was a man dressed as a "lady".

Now that you say that you may be right.

I have a cat that makes me bleed every time I put Advantage on her. She's twelve years old, and it's the same every month. You'd think one of us would learn by now.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #367 on: April 17, 2009, 09:09:09 PM »

I downloaded several hundred more of KC's original photobucket pictures....2 different accounts

SEEME - Have I told you lately that you rock!!!!!!!!!!!   Two more bookmarks for me! LOL

I'm sooooo glad to finally get the 3500+ pix onto photobucket.....if I was a drinker, I would be comatose right now after downloading them most of the afternoon...put me right on the edge
Looks like $indy reads monkeys - already several taken down.  Make sure you have backups! 
I wondered about that, I noticed that, so Cindy is able to take photos down? I don't understand that, how that's done. Some interesting pics, some I certainly have never seen before.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 17, 2009, 09:13:56 PM »

Gonzalez Attorneys Prepare For Anthonys On Oprah
No Sale Pending For Caylee Memorial Land

POSTED: 4:45 pm EDT April 17, 2009
UPDATED: 6:38 pm EDT April 17, 2009
[NEWSVINEAttorney for Gonzalez  Prepares For Anthonys On Oprah
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said Friday they are preparing a packet of information in advance of George and Cindy Anthony appearing on national TV next month.

Gonzalez's lawyers said they plan to send the information to Oprah Winfrey in hopes she'll ask the Anthonys tougher questions.

Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony because she said her reputation was ruined when she was named as the nanny who kidnapped Caylee. Casey Anthony is at the Orange County Jail, charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthonys East Orange County home last December.

Gonzalez's lawyers said they're preparing video evidence showing how the Anthonys depositions last week contradicted their previous sworn testimony.

George Anthony was combative and refused to answer some of the more pointed questions posed by attorneys for Gonzalez.

The Anthony's attorney scolded Gonzalez's lawyers for their line of questioning.

Now Gonzalez's lawyers are questioning if it pains the Anthonys so much to answer their questions, why are they willing to go on national television and relive the nightmare of losing Caylee with Oprah?

Gonzalez's lawyers are also preparing what they said are videotaped examples to send to Winfrey of the Anthonys contradicting themselves in sworn testimony. Why?

"We hope that she will ask them some tough questions based on this information," attorney Keith Mitnik said.

They plan to share that information when they send it out next week.

Meanwhile, there is no sale pending on the land where slain toddler's Caylee Anthony's remains were found, WESH 2 News confirmed Friday.

In the online listing for the property, three photos show no evidence that a memorial with hundreds of stuffed animals still sits on that property.

The property is listed for $89,900.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19211221/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: April 17, 2009, 09:15:10 PM »

Didn't mean to cause so much confusion when I posted about who "might have bought the land."  I did say it was probably a rumor.  I'v seen other things posted that were said to be rumor..."rumor has it that"....ect. so I posted about this.  I won't do that in the future because I certainly don't won't to be known as one who passes along rumors only.
Again, sorry for all the confusion and my apologies to all who have wasted their time looking for information about something that probably has no merit.
No problem Danabar. Rumours are rumours, BUT sometimes rumours are truth minus the proof. Keep posting along. I like the way you do your investigating. JSM is too lazy to dig up evidence and stuff. Keep up the good work. JMO JSM

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: April 17, 2009, 09:19:27 PM »

Thanks Trimm, Morgan is sure a thorn in Cindy and George's side, I love it 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: April 17, 2009, 09:20:10 PM »

I'm going to say good nite early. Had to get up before my usual time and have been very busy. Good nite to all you monkeys and friends. God Bless.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #372 on: April 17, 2009, 09:20:39 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 17, 2009, 09:21:02 PM »

I'm going to say good nite early. Had to get up before my usual time and have been very busy. Good nite to all you monkeys and friends. God Bless.
Good Night, have a great evening.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: April 17, 2009, 09:21:21 PM »

OK, had to come back for a second.  It's all good DANABAR! You didn't waste our time!  We just get fixated on things when it's slow, then I get frustrated when I can't find out anymore info and just give up!  My only experience w/Chatdango is Joy! LOL!  Please bring anything you can to the cage the monkeys are good at hammering out the BS.

Also, I would like to double thank SEEME for all of the hard work you've done with the images!  I'm only 10% thru the first group.  That must have been a painstaking job, I commend you! 

Lastly I would like to leave you all with this...it's originally from slore's photobucket account courtesy of SEEME:

they got ya didn't they BIOTCH!

Peace!  Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #375 on: April 17, 2009, 09:22:38 PM »

I screwed that up too.  Time to lurk.
Blurr a few mess ups does not warrant lurkdom!  If it did I would be under the thread by this point.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: April 17, 2009, 09:22:56 PM »

It's all good.I don't think you caused any problems. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: April 17, 2009, 09:23:08 PM »

Didn't mean to cause so much confusion when I posted about who "might have bought the land."  I did say it was probably a rumor.  I've seen other things posted that were said to be rumor..."rumor has it that"....ect. so I posted about this.  I won't do that in the future because I certainly don't won't to be known as one who passes along rumors only.
No problem Danabar. Rumours are rumours, BUT sometimes rumours are truth minus the proof. Keep posting along. I like the way you do your investigating. JSM is too lazy to dig up evidence and stuff. Keep up the good work. JMO JSM

Joesamas Mama,
Ty very much.  I do want to take this opportunity to say hello to you and to let you know that i read all your posts.  You are so funny, kind, and sincere.
I giggle alot when i read your posts.  I wish i had your humor.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: April 17, 2009, 09:24:46 PM »

OK, had to come back for a second.  It's all good DANABAR! You didn't waste our time!  We just get fixated on things when it's slow, then I get frustrated when I can't find out anymore info and just give up!  My only experience w/Chatdango is Joy! LOL!  Please bring anything you can to the cage the monkeys are good at hammering out the BS.

Also, I would like to double thank SEEME for all of the hard work you've done with the images!  I'm only 10% thru the first group.  That must have been a painstaking job, I commend you! 

Lastly I would like to leave you all with this...it's originally from slore's photobucket account courtesy of SEEME:

they got ya didn't they BIOTCH!

Peace!  Lovin

I agree .We monkeys have to stay busy or we get into trouble. 

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: April 17, 2009, 09:25:01 PM »

Excellent work, seeme! Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.