April 27, 2024, 10:25:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355238 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: April 18, 2009, 08:01:02 AM »

She sure thought a lot of herself too...

Notice how she is the third wheel. Cut out of the picture. Like she is trying to fit into the crowd, but just doesn't seem to make it? JMO JSM 

Good morning & happy weekend monkeys!  All caught up on last night's reading,

The Z is for Zany image appears to be an alphabet collection, there are other letters BUT still it is very interesting why she had that alphabet to begin with...I mean who says "Z is for Zany" ever - Z is for zebra maybe but Zany is not a word per se.    Does the entire alphabet seem to describe drugs or more specifically xanax, hmmm

This picture of the trio of girls is very interesting, regardless of the fact that you see tons of pics of friends on the internet of young people taking pics with their pouts because it shows a pattern with Casey.   Many times Casey takes pics with "friends" & it appears is if she is trying to fit in as you mentioned JSM,  often viewing you get the sense that  Casey is always on the edge of acceptance & tolerance.   She was clearly not meant to be the center of attention in that picture but she is trying very hard to become it the way she posed herself.    I noticed this even in pictures with Caylee, there is a pattern.   What I see in many of those pictures is Casey posing TO the camera not taking a picture WITH her daughter.   Many of the pics she is not looking at Caylee or being "in the moment" of a special time with her but is posed in a more self-centered manner...a lot of them scream "look at me, look at me,  aren't I cute?"  I even picked up on this in a few video clips, everything that skank does centers around herself.

Danabar, everything has merit even if it might be just a rumor in the end - ya never know if there isnt truth or something to be gleaned from a point of reference.  The beauty of this site & our monkey fellowship is we work thru everything that is seen to dispel fact from fiction and offer a variety of opinions, sometimes with a much needed sense of humor considering the God awful reality of what we are discussing.   What complicates a case such as this is that there are individuals that are involved directly or indirectly that have personal agendas or are merely trying to seek attention away from facts for whatever reason....i.e. Cindy, Joy, the Jayne Whinetraubs of the world....with prejudice I dont think any other site can rival SM both in sorting out the muck nor the enormous camaraderie we share here.   Thank you for being a part of our wonderful team.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: April 18, 2009, 08:01:27 AM »

good morning trim, I have missed you.  Almost my bed time, but watching my football team on the tv in here, and they were getting a flogging, but they are catching up, carn the crows 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: April 18, 2009, 08:04:23 AM »

For those who may have missed it yesterday.
New Lawyer Joins Casey Defense Team

Posted: 12:51 pm EDT April 17, 2009Updated: 1:16 pm EDT April 17, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.
-- A new lawyer is joining Casey's defense team. Judge Stan Strickland gave Todd Macaluso the green-light Friday to join Casey's team.
Macaluso said that his expertise is in cross-examining expert witnesses. The judge let Macaluso on, despite ongoing problems with the California bar.

Casey's lead attorney, Jose Baez, has also had problems with the Florida bar.

PDF document   http://www.wftv.com/blank/19209140/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/19209119/detail.html#-

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: April 18, 2009, 08:05:30 AM »

good morning trim, I have missed you.  Almost my bed time, but watching my football team on the tv in here, and they were getting a flogging, but they are catching up, carn the crows 

Good to see you Lucinda. Be sure and get the rest you need.I'm going to look for some news. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: April 18, 2009, 08:06:34 AM »

Okay, last one I promise - just can't help myself!  Must be the ex-homeschool mom in me!   
Last post we  covered:
toady  : one who flatters in the hope of gaining favors : sycophant
synonyms see parasite
sycophant: a servile self-seeking flatterer <-------------anyone we know??????? 
Okay, I am done.  Will go watch tv to amuse myself before I get kicked out as a nerd playing seek the hidden meaning!
But, be warned if I can't sleep........

The word befitting comes to mind!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: April 18, 2009, 08:13:21 AM »

I downloaded several hundred more of KC's original photobucket pictures....2 different accounts

they have a 2500 photo limit, so I had to make another

http://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/kcanthonypix2/

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/kcAnthonypix/

SEEME - Have I told you lately that you rock!!!!!!!!!!!   Two more bookmarks for me! LOL

Well thank you News_Junkie!

I'm sooooo glad to finally get the 3500+ pix onto photobucket.....if I was a drinker, I would be comatose right now after downloading them most of the afternoon...put me right on the edge
All I can say is KC Anthony is a very sick/evil POS.....

Thanks Seeme.That was a lot of work.You rock. 

~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: April 18, 2009, 08:13:57 AM »

Notice how she is the third wheel. Cut out of the picture. Like she is trying to fit into the crowd, but just doesn't seem to make it? JMO JSM 

Good morning & happy weekend monkeys!  All caught up on last night's reading,

The Z is for Zany image appears to be an alphabet collection, there are other letters BUT still it is very interesting why she had that alphabet to begin with...I mean who says "Z is for Zany" ever - Z is for zebra maybe but Zany is not a word per se.    Does the entire alphabet seem to describe drugs or more specifically xanax, hmmm

This picture of the trio of girls is very interesting, regardless of the fact that you see tons of pics of friends on the internet of young people taking pics with their pouts because it shows a pattern with Casey.   Many times Casey takes pics with "friends" & it appears is if she is trying to fit in as you mentioned JSM,  often viewing you get the sense that  Casey is always on the edge of acceptance & tolerance.   She was clearly not meant to be the center of attention in that picture but she is trying very hard to become it the way she posed herself.    I noticed this even in pictures with Caylee, there is a pattern.   What I see in many of those pictures is Casey posing TO the camera not taking a picture WITH her daughter.   Many of the pics she is not looking at Caylee or being "in the moment" of a special time with her but is posed in a more self-centered manner...a lot of them scream "look at me, look at me,  aren't I cute?"  I even picked up on this in a few video clips, everything that skank does centers around herself.

Danabar, everything has merit even if it might be just a rumor in the end - ya never know if there isnt truth or something to be gleaned from a point of reference.  The beauty of this site & our monkey fellowship is we work thru everything that is seen to dispel fact from fiction and offer a variety of opinions, sometimes with a much needed sense of humor considering the God awful reality of what we are discussing.   What complicates a case such as this is that there are individuals that are involved directly or indirectly that have personal agendas or are merely trying to seek attention away from facts for whatever reason....i.e. Cindy, Joy, the Jayne Whinetraubs of the world....with prejudice I dont think any other site can rival SM both in sorting out the muck nor the enormous camaraderie we share here.   Thank you for being a part of our wonderful team.

I hope I havent stack quoted, (I need to practice), but your post cappuccino, is exactly what Im thinking but cannot word.  It is a pleasure to read your posts.  I totally agree with JSM also, always trying to fit in (was casey), I really dont think she had any real friends, just loved herself too much to get close to anyone, including her own daughter.  Recently i have had 100s of my gob taken, and i HATE my pic taken, but every photo that I saw, was with me with genuine friends, and we all looked "blended in" if thats a phrase.  I have thousands of my son, what mother would shove her gob into a pic to make herself look "hotter/better, than her own baby?  And, yes, of the photos Ive seen casey with caylee in, one shoving ice cream cone in her face.  Others, Casey in bikini shot etc.  Putting a photo of a definately upset caylee on your myface or whatever they call it, she had no friends, and resented her daughter. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #487 on: April 18, 2009, 08:16:00 AM »

I copied and pasted from there:

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Casey Anthony- who purchased the land?
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
Casey Anthony-

Who purchased the land?  The land where Casey dumped her precious daughter dead body -----the land where Caylee Marie Anthony remains were found:
William Rivera, NLHF, President
Peter Benevides, NLHF, Benefactor
Never loose hope foundation
These scums also have an affiliation with KFN and convicted felon Dennis M., the 30k boat, they are also funnelling the money to pay for all of Cindy's expenses---mortgage, food, insurance, car payments, hair coloring, gas, everything including her full time but boy Dominic.

I wonder if this Wiliam Rivera is related to Geraldo?? Would explain a lot! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: April 18, 2009, 08:17:41 AM »

Will Waters is the mutual friend of Patrick B. that visited slore in jail...Will C.? Don't know...still waiting...

I'm still confused.       More popcorn, please!

Who was the dude that she hang with during July 4th when her loverboy was gone?   Wasn't his name Will Waters?   
YES!!!! You are correct, sassycat! http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008July.htm

(William Waters INTERVIEW 07/30/2008 Pg2, line 16): WW: Uhm, we went from uh, the, we went to a couple places because well everybody was out of ice obviously. Uhm, we went to Target and got a kick ball. EE: What Target? WW: Uhm, the one on EE: At what intersection? WW: East C...uhm, let's see. It'd be, the one right before, or after Bumby. (Makes sounds.) Uhm.. EE: What time was that? WW: That was probably around four-thirty. Four-fifteen, four-thirty. Uhm, we got a kick ball and a football. And then uh, we realized we didn't have a bucket for the keg so we went back to Total Wine for the bucket. Uhm, they were, Casey didn't have her i.d. (identification) on her so they wouldn't sell to us. So uh, we had friend pick up the bucket and me, her and Amy went back to my house. EE: Okay. The party started? WW: Yes sir. EE: Any mention of that child at all? WW: Not until later on that evening. She's like, "You know, " uhm, she told, told me "You know I have a daughter?" And I said, "Yeah (affirmative), Amy's told her," or, "Amy's told me." And that's, and I was, the conversation was ended at she had a daughter.

Will C.-can't find a thing and am no longer worrying about somethin' that was said on chatdango.  I'll wait until I read it from a more reliable source.

Good morning, all monkeys and ships at sea! 
Hey,look at this--I was getting caught up this morning and noticed the "she didn't have her identification with her" statement. Where was it?  Was this when her car was at Amscot?  Am I reading too much into this? Most likely.  I need me some more coffee and some monkey info.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: April 18, 2009, 08:20:44 AM »

That is something I noticed in all the pictures of her and groups. She seems to try to be "a part of" but is on the outside of the group. Look at the ones in the clubs, etc. she seems to always be trying to "worm" her way into the group from the outside. 

It makes you wonder what these people really thought about her.

~ Peter Frampton
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #490 on: April 18, 2009, 08:20:53 AM »

ohhhhhh, I have always thought she would do what she had to in order to get her cool kids club card. However, I don't think she part of any "in" crowd, just a hanger on, trying to fit in.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: April 18, 2009, 08:24:01 AM »

WESH at 11 is showing George and his lying during the deposition. They are showing back to back interviews...denying she stole money from anyone and then showing the police interrogation of him saying she stole from Caylee's bank, and Cindy's credit cards.  Morgan is sending those contradictions to Opray showing George as a liar    I know that the story was posted earlier, it's just awesome seeing the contradictions on the news live...that means that anyone watching WESH will see it...more people seeing what liars they are!

ANJM, George said Zany, to me that doesn't spell the Zanny like Nanny...Zany to me is zany like funny. 
I sure hope George doesn't come after Morgan for slander or something; I know George is a liar, but it wouldn't stope the A's to file law suits again Morgan.

Bring it on!   Maybe they will continue to get an education what a real attorney is like.   But more to the point, Morgan isnt slandering them by using their own inconsistencies - they did that damage to themselves.   In this instance, calling George a liar based on his own public & sworn statements is denoting a fact, he's lying versus accusing someone of doing so with no proof.   Comparing his previous statements to his depositions answers is a part of the record & speak for themselves despite who discusses it IMHO.

Now, that is a far cry different than the Anthonys accusing Jesse of abduction and/or murder with no merit & continue to do so.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: April 18, 2009, 08:25:46 AM »

ohhhhhh, I have always thought she would do what she had to in order to get her cool kids club card. However, I don't think she part of any "in" crowd, just a hanger on, trying to fit in.
In my opinion, she tried too hard, worked too hard, at it.  There was something inherently false about her.  Hey, maybe that was her job and why she needed the "nanny"!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #493 on: April 18, 2009, 08:36:32 AM »

Hey,look at this--I was getting caught up this morning and noticed the "she didn't have her identification with her" statement. Where was it?  Was this when her car was at Amscot?  Am I reading too much into this? Most likely.  I need me some more coffee and some monkey info.

Morning Monkalicious! She never seemed to have her ID on her. There was an instance too when looking at apartments w/ someone, she couldn't go up b/c she didn't have her license on her. I think they were Sawgrass apts if I'm not mistaken. One of her little boy toys who was crushing on her worked there, but still didn't leave her alone. I have always stated that's when she went through the Sawgrass cards and found Zanny's information. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: April 18, 2009, 08:36:51 AM »

Im just thinking aloud here 
We could be playing into the arms of Casey by discussing her behaviour, Narcissism, which might be a defense stratedgy?  yes?  No??  Heres wikpedias definition:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Narcissism describes the trait of excessive self-love, based on self-image or ego.

The term is derived from the Greek mythology of Narcissus. Narcissus was a handsome Greek youth who rejected the desperate advances of the nymph Echo. As punishment, he was doomed to fall in love with his own reflection in a pool of water. Unable to consummate his love, Narcissus pined away and changed into the flower that bears his name, the narcissus.
Narcissus by Caravaggio
A Boeotian hero whose archaic myth was a cautionary tale warning boys against being cruel to their lovers.

In psychology and psychiatry, excessive narcissism is recognized as a severe personality dysfunction or personality disorder. The terms narcissism, narcissistic, and narcissist are often used as pejoratives, denoting vanity, conceit, egotism or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others.

Sigmund Freud believed that some narcissism is an essential part of all of us from birth and was the first to use the term in the reference to psychology.[1]

Andrew Morrison claims that, in adults, a reasonable amount of healthy narcissism allows the individual's perception of his needs to be balanced in relation to others.[2]

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #495 on: April 18, 2009, 08:38:24 AM »

In my opinion, she tried too hard, worked too hard, at it.  There was something inherently false about her.  Hey, maybe that was her job and why she needed the "nanny"!

It was stated that she was shy in High School and didn't fit in there either! Maybe it was b/c her Mommy was always calling people and demanding they play with Casey and put her at the center of attention! Lord know Mom probably didn't have the time for her.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #496 on: April 18, 2009, 08:40:16 AM »

she doesnt have any boobs 
looking at the myspace link now, loading loading loading    When i get wealthier, Im getting broadband, Johnny Cash tattoo comes first tho 

Lucinda, you make sure you take a pic of your tat and post it in Musings, I wanna see it!!! 
Got 5 myself, including one of my dog Grissom!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: April 18, 2009, 08:40:33 AM »

Morning Monkalicious! She never seemed to have her ID on her. There was an instance too when looking at apartments w/ someone, she couldn't go up b/c she didn't have her license on her. I think they were Sawgrass apts if I'm not mistaken. One of her little boy toys who was crushing on her worked there, but still didn't leave her alone. I have always stated that's when she went through the Sawgrass cards and found Zanny's information. 
Great point, Boo.  Now, of course, she doesn't need any ID.  I think everyone recognizes her...

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: April 18, 2009, 08:44:30 AM »

I've got to go for awhile.  We're in Home Repair Hell and the Hub needs me to help chip away ceramic tile so we can get our new floor put in.  I need some fake nails so I can get out of it.  But not today, I guess.  Have fun without me, sniff... 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: April 18, 2009, 08:47:27 AM »

I copied and pasted from there:

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Casey Anthony- who purchased the land?
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
Casey Anthony-

Who purchased the land?  The land where Casey dumped her precious daughter dead body -----the land where Caylee Marie Anthony remains were found:
William Rivera, NLHF, President
Peter Benevides, NLHF, Benefactor
Never loose hope foundation
These scums also have an affiliation with KFN and convicted felon Dennis M., the 30k boat, they are also funnelling the money to pay for all of Cindy's expenses---mortgage, food, insurance, car payments, hair coloring, gas, everything including her full time but boy Dominic.

They were also the ones that ran that scam raffle & posted the original $225,000 reward.  I find it interesting that as much as they seem to be involved with KFN they sure didnt help Dennis & Sherri from losing their house in foreclosure LOL, nor has their donations helped KFN get a respectable footing as an organization - yes, I think they are a scam & I came across some info that shows NLHF using a telecommunications type method to get donations, no solid proof of that yet other than background info that led to that possibility but I'm working on it but yes I do suspect they are funnelling.  They even inserted themselves into TES search for Caylee, giving Mark Nejame a check for $12,000 in November...I'd love to hear from him in detail.

Many concluded it must be them trying to purchase the land because of how Brad "Conman" Conway called the possible buyer as an Anthony "sympathizer" but for now the land is still listed active in the multiple listing & I do believe it is the law in Florida as in elsewhere that it would have to be listed as "under contract" (not necessarily disclosing the potential buyer).   Does anyone here have a Florida realtor's license?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.