April 27, 2024, 07:15:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355189 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: April 18, 2009, 08:53:30 AM »

she doesnt have any boobs 
looking at the myspace link now, loading loading loading    When i get wealthier, Im getting broadband, Johnny Cash tattoo comes first tho 

Lucinda, you make sure you take a pic of your tat and post it in Musings, I wanna see it!!! 
Got 5 myself, including one of my dog Grissom!

I can show you one, I have in p/b. its my nannas blue rose.  The others I didnt photo, got a white pointer shark going thru a wave, starts at my hip, and goes right past "you know where, blushes"  I dont know why i got that, my ex hubby made me get it so i was branded with his big fat name rolling right down with the wave.  Then, he wouldnt let me get any more.  I defied him when my nanna died and got her "rose" on my back.  I also have a chest one, of the harley davidson motif cos i loved harleys back then (till i near killed myself on a kawasaki 500 ag bike  ) Scarred me for life, have 24 stitches to sew my left knee back up, that never hurt, till i seen the injection for the numbing, and i fainted LOL.  I hate injections.  When joshie died, i got a dragonfly on my ankle, can photo that soon, but when i get Johnny cash on my arm, I already have Buffy drawing it up to fit my arm, i will post it in here.  it will even make that tattoo mag so they will knock off 100 bucks, so i should get it for 150 aud they said.  im saving up, said in three weeks I will have enuff to pay.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: April 18, 2009, 08:57:24 AM »

Will Waters is the mutual friend of Patrick B. that visited slore in jail...Will C.? Don't know...still waiting...

I'm still confused.       More popcorn, please!

Who was the dude that she hang with during July 4th when her loverboy was gone?   Wasn't his name Will Waters?   
YES!!!! You are correct, sassycat! http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008July.htm

(William Waters INTERVIEW 07/30/2008 Pg2, line 16): WW: Uhm, we went from uh, the, we went to a couple places because well everybody was out of ice obviously. Uhm, we went to Target and got a kick ball. EE: What Target? WW: Uhm, the one on EE: At what intersection? WW: East C...uhm, let's see. It'd be, the one right before, or after Bumby. (Makes sounds.) Uhm.. EE: What time was that? WW: That was probably around four-thirty. Four-fifteen, four-thirty. Uhm, we got a kick ball and a football. And then uh, we realized we didn't have a bucket for the keg so we went back to Total Wine for the bucket. Uhm, they were, Casey didn't have her i.d. (identification) on her so they wouldn't sell to us. So uh, we had friend pick up the bucket and me, her and Amy went back to my house. EE: Okay. The party started? WW: Yes sir. EE: Any mention of that child at all? WW: Not until later on that evening. She's like, "You know, " uhm, she told, told me "You know I have a daughter?" And I said, "Yeah (affirmative), Amy's told her," or, "Amy's told me." And that's, and I was, the conversation was ended at she had a daughter.

Will C.-can't find a thing and am no longer worrying about somethin' that was said on chatdango.  I'll wait until I read it from a more reliable source.

Good morning, all monkeys and ships at sea! 
Hey,look at this--I was getting caught up this morning and noticed the "she didn't have her identification with her" statement. Where was it?  Was this when her car was at Amscot?  Am I reading too much into this? Most likely.  I need me some more coffee and some monkey info.

Nope, I dont think you are reading too much into it at all, it was reported that Casey left her purse in her car at Amscot on June 27th - this was July 4th

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: April 18, 2009, 09:05:48 AM »

Lucinda, tks sweetie...I think you expressed Casey's obsession with herself very well.  As far as her narcissism goes as a defense, it is a disorder not a mental illness that meets the criteria of a diminished capacity or insanity defense.   You can be a narcissist but still no the difference from right or wrong as well as being aware of what you are doing.   Casey is the female version of another DP inmate, Scott Peterson...he is a classic narcissistic sociopath.    Its interesting to note that he was convicted on much less evidence against him 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: April 18, 2009, 09:06:57 AM »

Lucinda, tks sweetie...I think you expressed Casey's obsession with herself very well.  As far as her narcissism goes as a defense, it is a disorder not a mental illness that meets the criteria of a diminished capacity or insanity defense.   You can be a narcissist but still no the difference from right or wrong as well as being aware of what you are doing.   Casey is the female version of another DP inmate, Scott Peterson...he is a classic narcissistic sociopath.    Its interesting to note that he was convicted on much less evidence against him 

self-edit  know - not no...not enough coffee in my system yet LOL!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: April 18, 2009, 09:20:25 AM »

It says "You are only young once, but you can be immature forever". Got it on the first try!!! 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: April 18, 2009, 09:24:59 AM »

read a few posts back what i said about snotty peterson.     We think alike, but i can never word it right.  But, beware, and we will wait and see.  I always "think aloud" and usually its just shyte, but wait and see, in the new era of internet, and especially attracting attention to a murder case, this law and defense strategdy needs to be renewed.  These days, any internet sleuth, caring person, advocate for victims of crime, can just log online, so, yes, if you go back to what i said about snotty, well, his balls were fried for less than caseys.  They will go for unfair trial, and i am almost giving two to one the defense will go for narcissism, abuse has been ruled out.  They cant go that path.  i dont know if Im right, but i put it out here occassionally. Just my random thoughts and MOO
ps my football team lost, bloody vics, LOL 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #506 on: April 18, 2009, 09:27:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Where has the name Benevides come up before? I remember it tied to something else.

Klaas...Congratulations on your 50,000th post. We do appreciate all you do for us Monkeys.
If you get a chance will you send my email addy to Turbothinker? I have something I need to send her.TIA

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: April 18, 2009, 09:29:37 AM »

another self edit  on a previous post on page 24 or 25 - zany is a word meaning clownish, I guess it didnt register because it isnt pronounced like the name we've been discussing for almost a year due to that monster....again, not enough caffeine to jump start my brain this morning.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: April 18, 2009, 09:30:18 AM »

.... and nobody cares now.  Oh well, those of you who asked can catch it in the morning.

Thanks Boo.That was great. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: April 18, 2009, 09:37:26 AM »

Here is an article in the Orlando Sentinel about whether KC can get a fair trial -- http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-aseccasey19041809apr18,0,213902.story

Sure helps the defense change venue.   

loading, loading 
pooks, my matey, you sure do have some interesting links up that sleeve of yours, very appreciated too, i am sure by all us monkeys    still loading 
Anytime -- I usually wait for Trimm with her news cart but she is late today.    Lucinda and all monkeys, I am out for a while -- BBL.  Sleep tight Lucinda. 

I'm sorry Pooky.I stayed up too late.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: April 18, 2009, 09:37:53 AM »

Here's another interesting one:

Thanks Klaas!
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #511 on: April 18, 2009, 09:39:17 AM »

She sure thought a lot of herself too...

Notice how she is the third wheel. Cut out of the picture. Like she is trying to fit into the crowd, but just doesn't seem to make it? JMO JSM 

ohhhhhh, I have always thought she would do what she had to in order to get her cool kids club card. However, I don't think she part of any "in" crowd, just a hanger on, trying to fit in.
In my opinion, she tried too hard, worked too hard, at it.  There was something inherently false about her.  Hey, maybe that was her job and why she needed the "nanny"!

and remember she texted everyone and their brother to come to Fusian and IIRC, not too many of her "friends" went.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: April 18, 2009, 09:39:36 AM »

Okay, last one I promise - just can't help myself!  Must be the ex-homeschool mom in me!   
Last post we  covered:
toady  : one who flatters in the hope of gaining favors : sycophant
synonyms see parasite
sycophant: a servile self-seeking flatterer <-------------anyone we know??????? 
Okay, I am done.  Will go watch tv to amuse myself before I get kicked out as a nerd playing seek the hidden meaning!
But, be warned if I can't sleep........

The word befitting comes to mind!

Works for me Capp.

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #513 on: April 18, 2009, 09:50:19 AM »

Okay, last one I promise - just can't help myself!  Must be the ex-homeschool mom in me!   
Last post we  covered:
toady  : one who flatters in the hope of gaining favors : sycophant
synonyms see parasite
sycophant: a servile self-seeking flatterer <-------------anyone we know??????? 
Okay, I am done.  Will go watch tv to amuse myself before I get kicked out as a nerd playing seek the hidden meaning!
But, be warned if I can't sleep........

The word befitting comes to mind!

Works for me Capp.

Saw you tap dancing on my Jeep yesterday Trim! Now I have to go out and wash all those teeny tiny footprints off my hood!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: April 18, 2009, 09:53:02 AM »

Good morning Miss darla, how are you sweetheart?
Capacinno, you are right.  I just want to see what defense they can probably run with?  Its like WTF?????  No moron defense lawyer would take her case on.  Yes, im thinking out loud, but in the near future, "the unfair trial" law will be gone.  WE HAVE INTERNET AND EVERY COUNTRY WHO HAS INTERNET ACCESS, AND AN INTEREST IN CRIME, LOOKOUT, WE WILL STAND BY THE VICTIM AND BE THEIR VOICE.  Caps on purpose.  It will happen within a year I reckon.  MOO 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: April 18, 2009, 09:54:22 AM »

About Us

Who We Are
The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is a coalition of businesses, organizations, media, and individuals that agree “One Missing Child or Person, is One TOO Many.” 

On Sunday, May 17, 2009 thousands of families, friends, businesses, organizations, and the public will come together for an hour of prayer, hope, and awareness for thousands of missing people who may be “gone…but are not forgotten.”

Michelle Bart, owner of Helping Heroes Productions, who once had a voice for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and her grandparents, started the National Vigil For Hope while searching for Caylee in 2008.  Bart has always been aware of the importance of bringing home missing children, but the search for Caylee Marie Anthony was a wake up call.  Despite the nature or circumstance of how a child [or person] goes missing, one thing should never be questioned: the person must be found and brought home and most importantly, NO ONE should ever give up HOPE.

The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is comprised of a steering committee of concerned business owners, organization executives, public safety professionals, and individuals from across the country that are driven by passion, concern, and hope in making a difference in the lives of those missing and the families still clinging to a dream of someday seeing their loved one again. 

The National Vigil For Hope “Host” Committee is the backbone to bringing awareness to the communities across the country.  The men and women who make up this group include people personally touched by the search for Caylee Anthony , may have a missing child currently in their own family or community, are involved with a community non-profit organization, or they want to have a voice for all missing children and adults.  The “Host” Committee are the folks that will represent communities and host a Vigil Site on May 17th across the country.

http://nationalvigilforhope.org/?page_id=2

Knowing from the past the the Ant's never do anything publicly unless they benefit I was wondering why would they agree to be on Oprah when they have spit venom at the media and asked publicly to be left alone on numerous times.  I am getting a strong feeling their dog and pony show is heading to Oprah to pimp support for the May 17th vigil.  
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: April 18, 2009, 09:59:08 AM »

goodnight monkeys, my bed time, love you all, heres my nannas rose tat (posted it in musings, just in case Boo misses it) Love you guys heaps

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: April 18, 2009, 10:08:37 AM »

read a few posts back what i said about snotty peterson.     We think alike, but i can never word it right.  But, beware, and we will wait and see.  I always "think aloud" and usually its just shyte, but wait and see, in the new era of internet, and especially attracting attention to a murder case, this law and defense strategdy needs to be renewed.  These days, any internet sleuth, caring person, advocate for victims of crime, can just log online, so, yes, if you go back to what i said about snotty, well, his balls were fried for less than caseys.  They will go for unfair trial, and i am almost giving two to one the defense will go for narcissism, abuse has been ruled out.  They cant go that path.  i dont know if Im right, but i put it out here occassionally. Just my random thoughts and MOO
ps my football team lost, bloody vics, LOL 
O wow, I did look back...uncanny rhymes with zanny - alright maybe this case is getting too me LOL.   

I see what you are saying about the defense trying to establish a correlation to how much this case has been exposed to the public because they are already whining about it, BUT it can be argued that Casey's defense team & family have been very "in your face" with their media interviews & spin unlike the State whom havent spoken much at all about the case but the discovery speaks for itself.   My personal thoughts & counting on a guilty conviction, I doubt a defense would have much merit to claim unfair trial, not even the Sunshine Law allowing this case to get so much exposure - the bottom line is the defendant's actions & statements existed to be discussed & her family/defense team were more than willing participants in beginning the spin by their public appearances to dispute the facts or raise reasonable doubt.   As I see it, its been an equal opportunity to make this case public.   under Florida's well-established & liberal version of the Sunshine Law so I'm not sure even that would persuade an appellate court.   That aspect won't reverse Casey's conviction (said with confidence) but it may cause a revisit of the Sunshine Law in general due to its wide scope  in Florida.

As far as any mental illness, here is a huge problem in her upcoming trial or even on appeal:   Casey has no medical history that she received any mental health assistance, her mother stated in her FBI interview that Casey has no mental health issues (laughable I know), there is nothing that links a mental disorder in her past as opposed to an excuse given at trial.  Another factor is narcissism on its own, anti-social personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder, etc. etc. while they may exist does not legally excuse a person from their actions in that those disorders do not prevent one from knowing the difference between right & wrong OR that they were "insane" that they did not know what they were doing at the commission of the crime or in her case an obvious cover up thereafter.  Casey has always exhibited a knowledge of her surroundings, concealed what she had done & has very actively participated in her defense.  She readily admitted she lied about certain facts & had no problem implicating other innocent people for her crimes, never appearing dazed and confused but actually rather defiant & combative.  At trial one of the things I'm looking forward to hearing about is the battery of tests & psychological analysis that was done with her beginning when she was first incarcerated.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #518 on: April 18, 2009, 10:08:59 AM »

I copied and pasted from there:

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Casey Anthony- who purchased the land?
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
Casey Anthony-

Who purchased the land?  The land where Casey dumped her precious daughter dead body -----the land where Caylee Marie Anthony remains were found:
William Rivera, NLHF, President
Peter Benevides, NLHF, Benefactor
Never loose hope foundation
These scums also have an affiliation with KFN and convicted felon Dennis M., the 30k boat, they are also funnelling the money to pay for all of Cindy's expenses---mortgage, food, insurance, car payments, hair coloring, gas, everything including her full time but boy Dominic.

I wonder if this Wiliam Rivera is related to Geraldo?? Would explain a lot! 
You could be on to something Boo. Also isn't Michelle Bart, associated with this scam?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #519 on: April 18, 2009, 10:11:03 AM »

In my opinion, she tried too hard, worked too hard, at it.  There was something inherently false about her.  Hey, maybe that was her job and why she needed the "nanny"!

It was stated that she was shy in High School and didn't fit in there either! Maybe it was b/c her Mommy was always calling people and demanding they play with Casey and put her at the center of attention! Lord know Mom probably didn't have the time for her.
That would do it, who would want to hang around with someone whose's mother kept whinning over everything? How embarrassing 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.