April 28, 2024, 03:45:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355444 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #580 on: April 18, 2009, 03:29:06 PM »

And I sit here month after month wondering why all the actions and lies to LE and FBI, and lying under oath, gets ignored.
You are not alone, you are far from alone.  We are all citizens seeking justice, there must be something that can be done when it seems a blind eye has been given. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: April 18, 2009, 03:30:30 PM »

Just bringing this forward again...Cindy at her finest....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc

Interesting, she could have walked away when she was getting angry, but she just kept pounding with that hammer and talking. She knew full well the reporters would swarm her and try to get her to talk. Now it's just strange knowing her grand daughter was 15 houses away, wrapped in garbage bags.

Cindy did you know you were washing Caylee off your daughters clothes and shoes??
Well, you certainly did your part in helping LE find your grand daughter didn't you?   

That reminds me of this evening, when the stalker cam was still out front of the A's house. Cindy just could not get enough camera time. Stood there for over an hour making sure she was being taped. She was in a happy-go-lucky mood this day. Cindy loves her some publicity. We were appalled.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: April 18, 2009, 03:32:39 PM »

Interesting, she could have walked away when she was getting angry, but she just kept pounding with that hammer and talking. She knew full well the reporters would swarm her and try to get her to talk. Now it's just strange knowing her grand daughter was 15 houses away, wrapped in garbage bags.

Cindy did you know you were washing Caylee off your daughters clothes and shoes??
Well, you certainly did your part in helping LE find your grand daughter didn't you?   

And I sit here month after month wondering why all the actions and lies to LE and FBI, and lying under oath, gets ignored.

Oh, I hear ya LOUD and CLEAR, no rose!

My only guess is "it's coming."

Why it is taking this long, I cannot fathom.

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: April 18, 2009, 03:38:47 PM »

Cindy should not talk to reporters and get as agitated as that while pounding with a claw hammer or any other lethal weapon.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #584 on: April 18, 2009, 03:47:04 PM »

Brandi, how I missed this pic of Cindy is beyond me, she looks like she is ready to lead a parade down the street.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: April 18, 2009, 03:48:42 PM »

Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony's jury: Could you be impartial?

"How could you not be? " asked Tony Geraci outside the Oakland Post Office serving 1,200 residents on the Lake County line. "You can't avoid it."

That's right by me.  They were also at our City Hall bldg across the street from me. Wish I knew they were going to talk about this case. I would have worked in a few words or a hundred 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: April 18, 2009, 03:54:29 PM »

Brandi, how I missed this pic of Cindy is beyond me, she looks like she is ready to lead a parade down the street.

heh .. it was quite the day for the stalker cam. I remember it so vividly ...just was amazing how chatty she was, talking to the reporters, bystanders, anyone who would listen. All the while, looking at the camera every few minutes to make sure she was being photographed. You know how she does that.

Just a real sick-o. IMO And I sincerely believe both she and George should be charged with lying under oath and obstruction of justice.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: April 18, 2009, 04:09:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I found this image on Casey's photobucket.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: April 18, 2009, 04:11:09 PM »

[/quote]

Good Afternoon Mons..old and new and guests.

nrcg....I asked that question a few weeks ago to a friend who is former FBI...his response to me was...it's ain't over....he said to file charges against the A's before the trial would 'look' like a witch hunt. The A's would gain a lot of sympathy from MANY people. Also he said they are more than likely waiting to see them perjure themselves on the stand. Or use their lies as a tool/threat of prosecution.   He said sit tight and watch. The FBI works slowly, methodically and quietly...then strikes!!

A couple questions...I tried to read back but gave up after pages and pages of OT   Did Blink ever reveal who it was who went and got the copies of the Z ticket? Also someone and I forget who (I am sorry) posted something from the blogger BB11 saying SHE knew who was funding kc's defense...supposedly cin-cin has a book deal etc worth 1/2 million.....any further word on that? The last item I remember this person saying was a rift between the A's...I haven't seen that yet. Also Boo Monkey said Mr. Grund mentioned a line drawn in the sand between the A's??  Any further word on that? Damn I hate loose ends!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: April 18, 2009, 04:12:18 PM »

heh .. it was quite the day for the stalker cam. I remember it so vividly ...just was amazing how chatty she was, talking to the reporters, bystanders, anyone who would listen. All the while, looking at the camera every few minutes to make sure she was being photographed. You know how she does that.

Just a real sick-o. IMO And I sincerely believe both she and George should be charged with lying under oath and obstruction of justice.

I missed that picture, too.   I knew there was something wrong with her, from the very beginning.   She has to be narcissistic.  just my opinion.

I'm still waiting for the paddy wagon to come get them all before it is all over.     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: April 18, 2009, 04:12:42 PM »

That reminds me of this evening, when the stalker cam was still out front of the A's house. Cindy just could not get enough camera time. Stood there for over an hour making sure she was being taped. She was in a happy-go-lucky mood this day. Cindy loves her some publicity. We were appalled.

hi Brandi!  I remember watching in total amazement!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: April 18, 2009, 04:14:13 PM »

Hi Fanny....unbelievable!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: April 18, 2009, 04:17:31 PM »

My interpretation of this is drugs, duct tape and heart sticker. I am struck by how many skeletons are on both photobuckets and how many hearts in the same design that she drew on Caylee's pictures. The one's with the bottom pointed kinda skewed to the left. I know there is is name for them but I don't know what to call them. They were the same ones that were painted on the side of Spindy's car window when Casey was riding in it that were darker than the original lettering and  we discussed Casey may have added them..I have spent the afternoon going throught her photobuckets, and I am spent.....

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: April 18, 2009, 04:18:27 PM »

Just popping in for a mere second to say Hello Monkey Peoples!!!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: April 18, 2009, 04:18:31 PM »

Hi Fanny....unbelievable!!

I wonder if these will be used during the trial to convict her.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: April 18, 2009, 04:20:35 PM »

nrcg....I asked that question a few weeks ago to a friend who is former FBI...his response to me was...it's ain't over....he said to file charges against the A's before the trial would 'look' like a witch hunt. The A's would gain a lot of sympathy from MANY people. Also he said they are more than likely waiting to see them perjure themselves on the stand. Or use their lies as a tool/threat of prosecution.   He said sit tight and watch. The FBI works slowly, methodically and quietly...then strikes!!

A couple questions...I tried to read back but gave up after pages and pages of OT   Did Blink ever reveal who it was who went and got the copies of the Z ticket? Also someone and I forget who (I am sorry) posted something from the blogger BB11 saying SHE knew who was funding kc's defense...supposedly cin-cin has a book deal etc worth 1/2 million.....any further word on that? The last item I remember this person saying was a rift between the A's...I haven't seen that yet. Also Boo Monkey said Mr. Grund mentioned a line drawn in the sand between the A's??  Any further word on that? Damn I hate loose ends!!

[/quote]I hate those pesky loose ends also, but I will wait for the Anthonys to get theirs.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: April 18, 2009, 04:22:11 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: April 18, 2009, 04:22:48 PM »

Hi QM 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: April 18, 2009, 04:23:42 PM »

Hi QM!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: April 18, 2009, 04:23:48 PM »

[/quote]

HI Sunny! How in the he77 can anyone feel sorry for the Ants at this point??????? They are the most unlikeable and unloveable people I have ever come across.

As far as I know, Blink has not given us the answer. I hate loose ends too.

I still want to know who Casey/Zannie's lawyer was in traffic court.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.