April 27, 2024, 03:28:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355316 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2009, 02:54:19 PM »

twilight zone 

I was stuck out there somewhere.

I was with you.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2009, 02:56:22 PM »

thanks boo ... George and Cindy GET a JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

if nothing else they can clean the poo out of our monkey cages. 

oh, and size 2 to 4? no, she went from about 5 to 8????

How 'bout size 14.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2009, 02:56:24 PM »

Thanks boo for that. I'm getting madder by the day, and it has now become my life's goal to watch this until the end, Caylee's justice is going to take a lot longer than expected, with a death penalty case now, this is going to take a long time to get this to trial. Cindy, George, Lee, and their pals, can continue to think they are going to get away with everything they have done. Sooner or later this is all going to come crashing down around their heads, and I'm not going anywhere, because I want to watch every last moment of their misery.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2009, 02:57:10 PM »

Thanks CC.

He's a 10, for sure. Cindy might want to get that number.

Isn't he the guy who dresses like Hugh Hefner?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2009, 02:59:32 PM »

Thanks boo for that. I'm getting madder by the day, and it has now become my life's goal to watch this until the end, Caylee's justice is going to take a lot longer than expected, with a death penalty case now, this is going to take a long time to get this to trial. Cindy, George, Lee, and their pals, can continue to think they are going to get away with everything they have done. Sooner or later this is all going to come crashing down around their heads, and I'm not going anywhere, because I want to watch every last moment of their misery.

Me too.And I'm gonna be right here with you.
I'm gonna have to have a good workout plan....I don't want PTA   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2009, 03:02:15 PM »

I've already got PTA!

I'll still be here too.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2009, 03:03:49 PM »

I've already got PTA!

I'll still be here too.

I like big butts and I cannot lie

I'll be here till the bittersweet end with my friends.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2009, 03:06:17 PM »

Judge OKs California Lawyer In Casey Anthony Case
Friday, April 17, 2009 2:51:20 PM

ORLANDO --A judge has ruled a new lawyer from California can join Casey Anthony’s legal team.

Todd Macaluso was brought on board Casey Anthony's legal team last month.  But controversy surfaced after it was learned he was accused of unprofessional conduct in California.

A complaint alleged he didn't have enough money to cover some business expenses, but Macaluso later blamed that on an office staff mistake.

The judge ruled, despite the trouble, he can practice law in Florida once he pays the filing fees with the Florida Bar.

Macaluso was hired because he excels at cross examining technical experts on the stand.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/17/california_lawyer_joining_casey_anthony_legal_team.html

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2009, 03:07:27 PM »

I've already got PTA!

I'll still be here too.
I'm flipping over all this right now. Now the defense for Melissa Huckabee, want little Sandra's body to be exhumed so they can do their own autopsy. Between this and the da_n Anthonys I'm going to scream, if I only had the energy to scream.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2009, 03:08:25 PM »

Judge OKs California Lawyer In Casey Anthony Case
Friday, April 17, 2009 2:51:20 PM

ORLANDO --A judge has ruled a new lawyer from California can join Casey Anthony’s legal team.

Todd Macaluso was brought on board Casey Anthony's legal team last month.  But controversy surfaced after it was learned he was accused of unprofessional conduct in California.

A complaint alleged he didn't have enough money to cover some business expenses, but Macaluso later blamed that on an office staff mistake.

The judge ruled, despite the trouble, he can practice law in Florida once he pays the filing fees with the Florida Bar.

Macaluso was hired because he excels at cross examining technical experts on the stand.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/17/california_lawyer_joining_casey_anthony_legal_team.html

blame it on the rain yeah yeah 

did I just recite a milli vanilli song, yes, yes I did.

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2009, 03:08:26 PM »

Man o manochivitz...Im getting black and blue getting thrown off my vine the past few days  OUCH!

When George goes back to answer questions in his deposition maybe Morgan should ask for financial disclosure & the Anthonys 2009 tax return, that could get interesting, oopsie maybe they should have answered before April 15th.    Its obvious neither of them are working, Id ask how they are paying their bills, its a legitimate question for a civil suit because they could under their homeowners policy or separate possible suit against them personally may come to light due to Cindy's personal public comments regarding this Zeneida.   Hmmm

Ill check back in a bit.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2009, 03:08:32 PM »

Thanks. One will do that next time. I didn't know. Learn sumthin new everyday!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2009, 03:08:56 PM »

I've already got PTA!

I'll still be here too.
I'm flipping over all this right now. Now the defense for Melissa Huckabee, want little Sandra's body to be exhumed so they can do their own autopsy. Between this and the da_n Anthonys I'm going to scream, if I only had the energy to scream.

adding insult to injury

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2009, 03:10:31 PM »

O/T

This Sunday on the LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) they will be airing the Natalee Holloway story.  It will be aired at 8pm ET.  Please check your local listing and channels.  I have Direct TV and I'm in SoCal and it's going to be at 5pm Sunday for me.

More information here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4623.0
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2009, 03:10:35 PM »

Man o manochivitz...Im getting black and blue getting thrown off my vine the past few days  OUCH!

When George goes back to answer questions in his deposition maybe Morgan should ask for financial disclosure & the Anthonys 2009 tax return, that could get interesting, oopsie maybe they should have answered before April 15th.    Its obvious neither of them are working, Id ask how they are paying their bills, its a legitimate question for a civil suit because they could under their homeowners policy or separate possible suit against them personally may come to light due to Cindy's personal public comments regarding this Zeneida.   Hmmm

Ill check back in a bit.

Jesse Grund should sure them too. Hell, just make it a class action law suit. All of humanity should sue them.

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2009, 03:10:41 PM »

I've already got PTA!

I'll still be here too.

I just screamed for both of us, and scared every animal and human in my neighborhood. WTF!!!!!

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2009, 03:11:07 PM »

Okay, what does
PTA stand for?  Confused doselady here.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2009, 03:11:18 PM »

*sue

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2009, 03:11:58 PM »

PopTartAs$

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2009, 03:12:23 PM »

Ill check back in a bit.

Most definitely Jesse should sue them after the criminal trial - to coin an overused Anthony family word ABSOLUTELY, my touch on it ABSOFRIGGINLUTELY!
Jesse Grund should sure them too. Hell, just make it a class action law suit. All of humanity should sue them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.