April 27, 2024, 08:52:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355389 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #620 on: April 18, 2009, 04:58:08 PM »

Oh Sassy I'm so sorry about what happened to you, that must have been so horrible. I'm so glad you got away from him!! I've always been good at keeping my little ones in site. Sometimes I thought I must have looked like a nut making sure I knew where they were every second. Three of my four are practically all grown up now (teens anyway), just have one "little one" left (he's five).

Here's some kitties that always remind of you when I see them:

Very interesting to me Sassy what you said about being over protective about your own kids b/c of what happened to you. I have often wondered if something similar happened to my Mother as we couldn't cross the street or go more than 3 houses down while she was alive. VERY over protective, while our friends had the run of the neighborhood. This was in the 60's when children should have been able to run free. But maybe something did happen that she never told us! Thank you for giving me another perspective.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: April 18, 2009, 04:58:44 PM »

Just popping in for a mere second to say Hello Monkey Peoples!!!!!!!
Hi QM

Hi JSM & Steel Monkey, Gizzie, twocents, Brandi, ccndixie, sandy leiva, BooMonkey, Fanny Mae, georgia peach, Nut44x4, Green Eyes, trimmonthelake, Cappuccino, craftycathie, no rose colored glasses, VinceVixen!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #622 on: April 18, 2009, 04:59:22 PM »

Brandi, how I missed this pic of Cindy is beyond me, she looks like she is ready to lead a parade down the street.

All she needed was a hammer baton.
I wouldn't act like that for a million dollars, I just couldn't. I'm a person that prefers to blend in, and I have no clue to this type of behavior. But I will say, I miss the Anthony cam, quite entertaining. I especially found the signs all around to be fascinating, like that was going to keep people off their lawn.
I miss the camera too No Rose. It was very entertaining. That was way before I was a monkey, but we did watch it all day during work.
It was the excitement that something fun was going to happen, very seldom disappointing. The best was Lee and the sign 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: April 18, 2009, 04:59:30 PM »

Sassy, I wanted to post to you while you were on line. When I was the same age, both my parents worked. I walked home from school and would call my mama, and my daddy would come home about thirty or forty minutes later. One day the phone rang and it was a man that said he was a friend of my mama's and described her and where she worked. My mama was a beautiful, striking looking woman, but she was a straight and narrow woman. Anyhow, he said he had been watching me too, and knew what I looked like and when I got home and what school I went to, and that I walked home.....He scared me to death, and I was almost hysterical when my daddy came home. Up until that time, we never locked the door. Well, I can tell you from that time on, it was locked. He called randomly, after that...always the same thing. At that time the police couldn't trace a call, but they tried. Finally he stopped calling, but if I didn't answer, he would call and let it ring incessantly. I know how frightened my whole family was, and I can imagine how much worse it was for you. Something like that stays with you.
(((Hugs)))

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: April 18, 2009, 05:00:40 PM »

And

Hi QM

Hi JSM & Steel Monkey, Gizzie, twocents, Brandi, ccndixie, sandy leiva, BooMonkey, Fanny Mae, georgia peach, Nut44x4, Green Eyes, trimmonthelake, Cappuccino, craftycathie, no rose colored glasses, VinceVixen!!

And Always 1

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #625 on: April 18, 2009, 05:01:09 PM »

Just bringing this forward again...Cindy at her finest....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc

Thanks Granma, now I need a beer! 

I saw you up there. I was wondering how long it would take you to come down and play. How's the knee??

I am still reeling for Casey's photobucket. I had to take it in small increments. Ugh!
Hi Fanny, yes I am here. My computer keeps locking up on me. The knee is good. Thanks for asking.

I tried looking at her photobucket last night but it was so slow loading. I think I am going to have to breakdown and get cable for a faster internet connection. Argghh. It's one extra bill I can't afford.  Can you post the links or show me the thread Seeme posted them. I would really appreciate it. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #626 on: April 18, 2009, 05:02:13 PM »

Sassy, I wanted to post to you while you were on line. When I was the same age, both my parents worked. I walked home from school and would call my mama, and my daddy would come home about thirty or forty minutes later. One day the phone rang and it was a man that said he was a friend of my mama's and described her and where she worked. My mama was a beautiful, striking looking woman, but she was a straight and narrow woman. Anyhow, he said he had been watching me too, and knew what I looked like and when I got home and what school I went to, and that I walked home.....He scared me to death, and I was almost hysterical when my daddy came home. Up until that time, we never locked the door. Well, I can tell you from that time on, it was locked. He called randomly, after that...always the same thing. At that time the police couldn't trace a call, but they tried. Finally he stopped calling, but if I didn't answer, he would call and let it ring incessantly. I know how frightened my whole family was, and I can imagine how much worse it was for you. Something like that stays with you.
(((Hugs)))

That's so frightening, wondering where he was calling from, the fear of that, it would stay with you.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: April 18, 2009, 05:02:42 PM »

I guess there's nothing new going on today a monkey might want to know about? 
Well, I would like to know at the bottom of the forum, there is an ad about 1,000's of Russian women, I was wondering if 1,000's of Russian men were also available.

Why, do you like vodka soaked men?
Well, I do like vodka 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: April 18, 2009, 05:02:44 PM »

For those people who are "just plain sick" of hearing about this case... I want them to stop and think about what they said. Just stand back and imagine the scenario of what really happened to Caylee. People get so caught up in the details, the juicy gossip, the jaw dropping antics of the family.

If they could have stood there and watched KC haul Caylee out of the car, cholroform her, watch her wrap duct tape around her daughters head, then gleefully place a heart sticker on it, toss out her belongings, place her daughter in trash bags, and pull away, WOULD THEY FEEL THE SAME WAY? Would they just walk by and say not my problem? They are sick of hearing about it? Imagine for a moment what Caylee felt! 

Those are the type of people who walk past a fallen person and keep chatting on their cell phones.   

You are right Boo.A lot of people don't want to be bothered.Some say it's over and they either don't want to hear about it or just can't think about it.Too disturbing.
I know a few of these people.These are some of the things I heard when we lost our little Aiden to abuse.8 months old.
They gasp at the thought of abuse but then resign themselves to the fact that nothing can be done.
We have to remember and care.It should be talked about and it should be remedied appropriately.Sadly there is no punishment handed out severe enough for these pieces of s***.Little ones aren't treated as equals in our society. 
I say put yourself in the place of these little ones.Would you want to die from drug overdose,be wrapped up in a trash bag and thrown away like yesterdays garbage?
Or in our case,head injury,lacerated liver,busted lips ,contusions.I could go on and on.
People that can walk away from these things don't deserve the air they breathe.
They disgust me.I'mtrying to teach my grandchildren to be better people than that.
Sorry for the rant.This just disturbs me. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: April 18, 2009, 05:03:04 PM »

I guess there's nothing new going on today a monkey might want to know about? 
Well, I would like to know at the bottom of the forum, there is an ad about 1,000's of Russian women, I was wondering if 1,000's of Russian men were also available.
  I was thinking the same thing yesterday No Rose. We have a hot Russian that coaches ice dance at my rink. Totally hawt!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: April 18, 2009, 05:04:57 PM »

And

Hi QM

And Always 1

Hi A1!! You must have snuck in after I copied and pasted the list!! 

A1 is in the House!  

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: April 18, 2009, 05:05:12 PM »

Northern Rose, it sounds about right that Cin and George would be on pimping the May 17 vigil. I just can't take much more of these people, Karma where are you?

Not to be confused with our "Karma Monkey" 

But I do want to say that Karma always comes back around,it's got no where else to go.

You got that right! Wink

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #632 on: April 18, 2009, 05:06:21 PM »

And

Hi QM

And Always 1

Hi Always1.  How is my favorite kitty?  Do tell what the KOT stands for!  Kicked Out of Tulsa?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: April 18, 2009, 05:06:33 PM »

Brandi, how I missed this pic of Cindy is beyond me, she looks like she is ready to lead a parade down the street.

All she needed was a hammer baton.
I wouldn't act like that for a million dollars, I just couldn't. I'm a person that prefers to blend in, and I have no clue to this type of behavior. But I will say, I miss the Anthony cam, quite entertaining. I especially found the signs all around to be fascinating, like that was going to keep people off their lawn.
I miss the camera too No Rose. It was very entertaining. That was way before I was a monkey, but we did watch it all day during work.
It was the excitement that something fun was going to happen, very seldom disappointing. The best was Lee and the sign 
Yeah, everytime the garage door opened, we would all gather around the monitor to see what was going on. I feel guilty now for getting a kick out of it, knowing now that Caylee was just around the corner. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: April 18, 2009, 05:06:39 PM »

It says "You are only young once, but you can be immature forever". Got it on the first try!!! 
Day-yum Boo!!  You can read microscopically with those pretty shades on.

Those glasses have mystical powers. 

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: April 18, 2009, 05:09:01 PM »

And

Hi QM

And Always 1

Hi Always1.  How is my favorite kitty?  Do tell what the KOT stands for!  Kicked Out of Tulsa?
Hmmm, maybe keep on trucken.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: April 18, 2009, 05:09:16 PM »

Interesting, she could have walked away when she was getting angry, but she just kept pounding with that hammer and talking. She knew full well the reporters would swarm her and try to get her to talk. Now it's just strange knowing her grand daughter was 15 houses away, wrapped in garbage bags.

Cindy did you know you were washing Caylee off your daughters clothes and shoes??
Well, you certainly did your part in helping LE find your grand daughter didn't you?   

And I sit here month after month wondering why all the actions and lies to LE and FBI, and lying under oath, gets ignored.

Me too NoRose.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: April 18, 2009, 05:09:17 PM »

Thanks Granma, now I need a beer! 

I saw you up there. I was wondering how long it would take you to come down and play. How's the knee??

I am still reeling for Casey's photobucket. I had to take it in small increments. Ugh!
Hi Fanny, yes I am here. My computer keeps locking up on me. The knee is good. Thanks for asking.

I tried looking at her photobucket last night but it was so slow loading. I think I am going to have to breakdown and get cable for a faster internet connection. Argghh. It's one extra bill I can't afford.  Can you post the links or show me the thread Seeme posted them. I would really appreciate it. TIA JSM

This is the latest one that I had never seen. I'll go back and get the other one for you. I have high speed internet, but I have to just open the photobucket when I go through them, or I get a memory overload message.

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/kcAnthonypix/?start=0

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: April 18, 2009, 05:09:41 PM »

Gonna sneak back out for a little bit! Be back later Monkeys!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: April 18, 2009, 05:11:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I found this image on Casey's photobucket.

Wouldn't you like just 10 minutes with her?

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.