April 27, 2024, 03:36:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355320 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #640 on: April 18, 2009, 05:12:39 PM »

And

Just popping in for a mere second to say Hello Monkey Peoples!!!!!!!
Hi QM

Hi JSM & Steel Monkey, Gizzie, twocents, Brandi, ccndixie, sandy leiva, BooMonkey, Fanny Mae, georgia peach, Nut44x4, Green Eyes, trimmonthelake, Cappuccino, craftycathie, no rose colored glasses, VinceVixen!!

And Always 1

Hi Always1.  How is my favorite kitty?  Do tell what the KOT stands for!  Kicked Out of Tulsa?
Hmmm, maybe keep on trucken.

Kangaroos Often Talk?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #641 on: April 18, 2009, 05:14:04 PM »

For those people who are "just plain sick" of hearing about this case... I want them to stop and think about what they said. Just stand back and imagine the scenario of what really happened to Caylee. People get so caught up in the details, the juicy gossip, the jaw dropping antics of the family.

If they could have stood there and watched KC haul Caylee out of the car, cholroform her, watch her wrap duct tape around her daughters head, then gleefully place a heart sticker on it, toss out her belongings, place her daughter in trash bags, and pull away, WOULD THEY FEEL THE SAME WAY? Would they just walk by and say not my problem? They are sick of hearing about it? Imagine for a moment what Caylee felt! 

Those are the type of people who walk past a fallen person and keep chatting on their cell phones.   

You are right Boo.A lot of people don't want to be bothered.Some say it's over and they either don't want to hear about it or just can't think about it.Too disturbing.
I know a few of these people.These are some of the things I heard when we lost our little Aiden to abuse.8 months old.
They gasp at the thought of abuse but then resign themselves to the fact that nothing can be done.
We have to remember and care.It should be talked about and it should be remedied appropriately.Sadly there is no punishment handed out severe enough for these pieces of s***.Little ones aren't treated as equals in our society. 
I say put yourself in the place of these little ones.Would you want to die from drug overdose,be wrapped up in a trash bag and thrown away like yesterdays garbage?
Or in our case,head injury,lacerated liver,busted lips ,contusions.I could go on and on.
People that can walk away from these things don't deserve the air they breathe.
They disgust me.I'mtrying to teach my grandchildren to be better people than that.
Sorry for the rant.This just disturbs me. 

I'm sorry Trimm, I can't even imagine. Here you have grandparents that are more interested in money and saving their daughter. I sit and try to figure all of these cases out, ask myself why, and never get an answer. It haunts me something awful. So I can't imagine what it has been like to experience something so horrible.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: April 18, 2009, 05:14:21 PM »

JSM,this is the other photobucket link. I hope you stopped for a fresh supply of beer on the way home.

http://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/kcanthonypix2/

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #643 on: April 18, 2009, 05:15:18 PM »

Oh Sassy I'm so sorry about what happened to you, that must have been so horrible. I'm so glad you got away from him!! I've always been good at keeping my little ones in site. Sometimes I thought I must have looked like a nut making sure I knew where they were every second. Three of my four are practically all grown up now (teens anyway), just have one "little one" left (he's five).

Here's some kitties that always remind of you when I see them:

Very interesting to me Sassy what you said about being over protective about your own kids b/c of what happened to you. I have often wondered if something similar happened to my Mother as we couldn't cross the street or go more than 3 houses down while she was alive. VERY over protective, while our friends had the run of the neighborhood. This was in the 60's when children should have been able to run free. But maybe something did happen that she never told us! Thank you for giving me another perspective.
Boo, when I was probably five or maybe six, we lived in an apartment complex. My Daddy told us under no terms were we to go close to this one man's apartment. Being stupid kids we did and that was the ONE and ONLY time my Daddy beat me with a belt. I don't know why to this day if the guy was a perv, but thinking back on it he probably was one. Back then they didn't have a sex pervert registry, so the only thing I can guess is my God Parents owned the apartments and they must have told my Dad. Moral of the story, I never ever walked on the same sidewalk by that dudes apartment.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: April 18, 2009, 05:15:29 PM »

I guess there's nothing new going on today a monkey might want to know about? 
Well, I would like to know at the bottom of the forum, there is an ad about 1,000's of Russian women, I was wondering if 1,000's of Russian men were also available.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: April 18, 2009, 05:17:11 PM »

JSM,this is the other photobucket link. I hope you stopped for a fresh supply of beer on the way home.

You know I don't have a photobucket, he!! I don't have myspace or facebook, I can barely handle the tv remote. This must have taken an enormous amount of time for Casey to do this. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: April 18, 2009, 05:17:46 PM »

Just popping in for a mere second to say Hello Monkey Peoples!!!!!!!
Hi QM

Hi JSM & Steel Monkey, Gizzie, twocents, Brandi, ccndixie, sandy leiva, BooMonkey, Fanny Mae, georgia peach, Nut44x4, Green Eyes, trimmonthelake, Cappuccino, craftycathie, no rose colored glasses, VinceVixen!!

Hey Qm 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: April 18, 2009, 05:18:53 PM »

Brandi, how I missed this pic of Cindy is beyond me, she looks like she is ready to lead a parade down the street.

All she needed was a hammer baton.
I wouldn't act like that for a million dollars, I just couldn't. I'm a person that prefers to blend in, and I have no clue to this type of behavior. But I will say, I miss the Anthony cam, quite entertaining. I especially found the signs all around to be fascinating, like that was going to keep people off their lawn.
I miss the camera too No Rose. It was very entertaining. That was way before I was a monkey, but we did watch it all day during work.
It was the excitement that something fun was going to happen, very seldom disappointing. The best was Lee and the sign 

Yep.That's right up there in the top ten. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: April 18, 2009, 05:21:57 PM »

Sassy, I wanted to post to you while you were on line. When I was the same age, both my parents worked. I walked home from school and would call my mama, and my daddy would come home about thirty or forty minutes later. One day the phone rang and it was a man that said he was a friend of my mama's and described her and where she worked. My mama was a beautiful, striking looking woman, but she was a straight and narrow woman. Anyhow, he said he had been watching me too, and knew what I looked like and when I got home and what school I went to, and that I walked home.....He scared me to death, and I was almost hysterical when my daddy came home. Up until that time, we never locked the door. Well, I can tell you from that time on, it was locked. He called randomly, after that...always the same thing. At that time the police couldn't trace a call, but they tried. Finally he stopped calling, but if I didn't answer, he would call and let it ring incessantly. I know how frightened my whole family was, and I can imagine how much worse it was for you. Something like that stays with you.
(((Hugs)))

That's so frightening, wondering where he was calling from, the fear of that, it would stay with you.

It was and it did. I just read Boo's post and it made me understand why I was so protective of my kids. They were growing up in the 60's too, and I don't think I ever did relay that experience to them. Matter of fact, it was when Sassy was talking about her experience that I even remembered it. All I know is that I watched my kids like a hawk and they NEVER were allowed to walk anywhere. I was a very busy mama that lived in the car to get them to the places that they needed to go.

After the phone calls started coming, I wasn't allowed to walk home even though it was only 5-6 blocks. I had to ride the city bus who's driver was a friend of the family, and he sat there and watched me go through the locked door. My daddy always rushed home, too. Funny how you surpress these memories.......

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: April 18, 2009, 05:22:06 PM »

Just bringing this forward again...Cindy at her finest....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc

Interesting, she could have walked away when she was getting angry, but she just kept pounding with that hammer and talking. She knew full well the reporters would swarm her and try to get her to talk. Now it's just strange knowing her grand daughter was 15 houses away, wrapped in garbage bags.

Cindy did you know you were washing Caylee off your daughters clothes and shoes??
Well, you certainly did your part in helping LE find your grand daughter didn't you?   

That reminds me of this evening, when the stalker cam was still out front of the A's house. Cindy just could not get enough camera time. Stood there for over an hour making sure she was being taped. She was in a happy-go-lucky mood this day. Cindy loves her some publicity. We were appalled.

So many days watching the stalker cam, what I noticed is Cindy never had to come out of the house hammer & hose in hand to begin with...she just couldnt resist a) keeping her mouth shut b) getting her camera time.   Had I been there my first question would have been, why are you more worried about landscaping & what people think versus going out there to find your granddaughter, hmm?

All I know is if one of my loved ones was truly missing/abducted with fate unknown I would have been out turning over every rock, banging on every door, driving or flying to every sighting tip & yes searching the woods myself unless I was ordered not to by LE.   They'd probably be picking me up off the street from sheer exhaustion, the last thing I'd be worried about was pressers - they'd have to catch me on the move.    How do I know this because 2 years ago I went thru one of my dogs got out due to an exterminator leaving our backyard gate wide open at 7AM without my knowledge & I was frantic for 5 days to find him!  Not only that but I had my neighbors out of their own kindness searching, some even on their ATV's in the wooded areas helping me find Capo.  I printed flyers I made off the puter with his picture & stabled them to every corner's tree or pole in the neighborhood by the second day.   I could barely eat, bad spine and all even went out at unGodly hours like 3AM in the morning & was emotionally spent with worry even ending up with a tick in my head & on my back...ewww.   Our worries were greeted on the eve of day 5 with Capo returning to a very relieved & elated mommie, and the neighbor rejoiced!     The next morning we went to the vet & had him looked over & dipped for fleas/ticks, all was well minus a very sore & exhausted mommie!

I'm sure none of us could fathom a family member bringing harm to another loved one although it happens every hour on the hour all across the world but the issue of trying to understand where Casey's family is coming from doesnt fall on the fact that loving a person  regardless of what they have done may seem natural , it is the issue that despite that "unconditional love" it doesnt mean you automatically condone, accept or assist in the defense of something as heinous as the murder of this precious babygirl.  This point is what many that defend the Anthony's dont seem to want to comprehend, failing in every aspect as a parent/wife/husband/ sibling  but then trying to become a martyr in an effort to save that soul is NOT a commendable act, its a selfish act based on the same delusional thought process that made them ignore so much before the murder took place.

No worries Spindee, Georgie Porgie, and Leeless Wonder's days are coming, the last straw will be when they perjures themselves on the witness stand.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: April 18, 2009, 05:22:30 PM »

For those people who are "just plain sick" of hearing about this case... I want them to stop and think about what they said. Just stand back and imagine the scenario of what really happened to Caylee. People get so caught up in the details, the juicy gossip, the jaw dropping antics of the family.

If they could have stood there and watched KC haul Caylee out of the car, cholroform her, watch her wrap duct tape around her daughters head, then gleefully place a heart sticker on it, toss out her belongings, place her daughter in trash bags, and pull away, WOULD THEY FEEL THE SAME WAY? Would they just walk by and say not my problem? They are sick of hearing about it? Imagine for a moment what Caylee felt! 

Those are the type of people who walk past a fallen person and keep chatting on their cell phones.   

You are right Boo.A lot of people don't want to be bothered.Some say it's over and they either don't want to hear about it or just can't think about it.Too disturbing.
I know a few of these people.These are some of the things I heard when we lost our little Aiden to abuse.8 months old.
They gasp at the thought of abuse but then resign themselves to the fact that nothing can be done.
We have to remember and care.It should be talked about and it should be remedied appropriately.Sadly there is no punishment handed out severe enough for these pieces of s***.Little ones aren't treated as equals in our society. 
I say put yourself in the place of these little ones.Would you want to die from drug overdose,be wrapped up in a trash bag and thrown away like yesterdays garbage?
Or in our case,head injury,lacerated liver,busted lips ,contusions.I could go on and on.
People that can walk away from these things don't deserve the air they breathe.
They disgust me.I'mtrying to teach my grandchildren to be better people than that.
Sorry for the rant.This just disturbs me. 

Do not apologize Trimm, that isn't a rant. I can't believe people can do that to children. I can't imagine people doing evil hurtful cruel things even to puppies and kitties, yet it happens all the time.

I never knew about your Aiden. JSM is crying right now for you Trimm. I'm so sorry. Hugs JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: April 18, 2009, 05:22:52 PM »

BBL. Dinner bell!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: April 18, 2009, 05:23:09 PM »

she's gonna need it. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: April 18, 2009, 05:23:59 PM »

Just bringing this forward again...Cindy at her finest....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc

Thanks Granma, now I need a beer! 

I saw you up there. I was wondering how long it would take you to come down and play. How's the knee??

I am still reeling for Casey's photobucket. I had to take it in small increments. Ugh!
Hi Fanny, yes I am here. My computer keeps locking up on me. The knee is good. Thanks for asking.

I tried looking at her photobucket last night but it was so slow loading. I think I am going to have to breakdown and get cable for a faster internet connection. Argghh. It's one extra bill I can't afford.  Can you post the links or show me the thread Seeme posted them. I would really appreciate it. TIA JSM

This is the latest one that I had never seen. I'll go back and get the other one for you. I have high speed internet, but I have to just open the photobucket when I go through them, or I get a memory overload message.

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/kcAnthonypix/?start=0

Thanks Fanny, I will try and have a look see.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: April 18, 2009, 05:24:30 PM »

Now I have that song in my head...  76 trombones in the big parade.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: April 18, 2009, 05:27:38 PM »

Oh Capp, I can just imagine the fear. Someone left the gate open in are yard, my husband and I were at the Greek Theater at a concert, and my daughter called that she couldn't find Zoe. I went nuts at the concert  I made a fool out of myself, demanding my husband take me home. Once you park at the Greek, it is stack parking there was no way that car was going anywhere. My daughter called and said she found Zoe, but I was mad at my husband who wasn't being cooperative about getting me home. I sat out where you could smoke, so I sat and drank and smoked all night. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: April 18, 2009, 05:28:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I found this image on Casey's photobucket.

Wouldn't you like just 10 minutes with her?
Nope, just about a minute and a half would do me just fine. Would you bail me out of jail if I gave her an old fashioned Texas arse whoppin? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: April 18, 2009, 05:28:34 PM »

JSM,Seeme spent a lot of time doing the photobucket.She is a good monkey.
I've still got to finish going through the rest of them.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: April 18, 2009, 05:29:14 PM »

JSM,Seeme spent a lot of time doing the photobucket.She is a good monkey.
I've still got to finish going through the rest of them.

She sure did, and there were a lot of pics I had not seen before.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: April 18, 2009, 05:29:29 PM »

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day in the cage.  The long awaited story of Natalee Holloway will on and the monkeys that have followed her for four years will be busy!!!  I am excited!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.