April 27, 2024, 06:03:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355360 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: April 18, 2009, 06:53:58 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.

Oh My No Rose.....I'm so sorry to hear about your Zoe.

Big hugs to you, hubby and Zoe!

You have a cage full of monkey friends, and we're here for you 24/7.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: April 18, 2009, 06:55:21 PM »

You're right JSM. For me I would have nothing to put on myspace and facebook, unless someone might be interested in a crabby, emotional woman who doesn't have an exciting life 

Ditto!

Seeme, thanks for posting those links. I don't think I gave you credit for them today. You did a great job. I know it was emotionally draining. And I hope you had them backed up to have the ones that were deleted. That was some scuzzy slore!!! I caught some of them before they were deleted.

You're welcome!

And yes I have the back up zip file.
Many of the pix deleted are not IMO bad at all. Maybe Klaas will make a thread for the deleted ones. I think there are about 50 or so. They were in KC's original photobucket, so I'm not understanding why they violate photobucket's rules now.....whatever

I was thinking of the one that was sort of like Capps "Tweet This" except the guy was bent over and opened up for God and everybody to see. Wowser!!! ::MonkeyShocked::This monkey blushed, and you gotta know not much make me blush.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: April 18, 2009, 07:00:00 PM »

You're right JSM. For me I would have nothing to put on myspace and facebook, unless someone might be interested in a crabby, emotional woman who doesn't have an exciting life 

Ditto!

Great job getting all those saved & uploaded Seeme!    So much can be gleaned from them, tks for a painstaking time consuming effort!

Thanks Capp!

I was thanking my doctor for the rx of Ativan.....omg I don't think I could have got thru them without it.

Believe it or not I still have several hundred "icon" images to do.....

I've had the zip file since last fall, and frankly I wasn't planning on downloading them. But I went through them when all the hype started again with the "new" photos in the media and changed my mind.
They really show IMO KC's sick, evil mind.

I can not imagine spending the enormous amount of time it took to continuously download the pix when she had a beautiful daughter to raise......between the text messages, phone calls, internet trolling, photobucket, partying, and Lord knows what else.....she spent ZERO time with Caylee.
It breaks my heart to think about Caylee never getting the attention of her mother.
Casey did not deserve Caylee!

Yea, the discovery makes that all the more clear doesnt it, barely an ounce of time left over to even give Caylee a glance not in front of a camera...damn girl doesnt even have a clue that she killed the most precious gift on earth & should have been the joy of her life, her D day couldnt come any faster for me.

I know the time it took you to get them saved & uploaded because Im a graphoholic, I collect & dab in making my own.  OMG, I have so many I needed to get an external hard drive to put them all on organized in folders with subfolders  & my graphic bookmarks would make you laugh your buns off...oopsie another Capp full disclosure moment & definitely O/T 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: April 18, 2009, 07:00:33 PM »

I was thinking of the one that was sort of like Capps "Tweet This" except the guy was bent over and opened up for God and everybody to see. Wowser!!! This monkey blushed, and you gotta know not much make me blush.

LOL Fanny.......it was pretty disgusting

Did you go through the party pix that particular picture was taken? Just wondering if you decided which person in the cast of characters "posed" for it

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: April 18, 2009, 07:04:17 PM »

Sassy, I wanted to post to you while you were on line. When I was the same age, both my parents worked. I walked home from school and would call my mama, and my daddy would come home about thirty or forty minutes later. One day the phone rang and it was a man that said he was a friend of my mama's and described her and where she worked. My mama was a beautiful, striking looking woman, but she was a straight and narrow woman. Anyhow, he said he had been watching me too, and knew what I looked like and when I got home and what school I went to, and that I walked home.....He scared me to death, and I was almost hysterical when my daddy came home. Up until that time, we never locked the door. Well, I can tell you from that time on, it was locked. He called randomly, after that...always the same thing. At that time the police couldn't trace a call, but they tried. Finally he stopped calling, but if I didn't answer, he would call and let it ring incessantly. I know how frightened my whole family was, and I can imagine how much worse it was for you. Something like that stays with you.
(((Hugs)))

Both you and Sassy had horrifying experiences as young girls....I am so sorry.....

Thanks Sunny. Although I was so protective of my kids, in my later years I was personally quite fearless, or at least I didn't let challenging situations stop me. Quite the opposite. I sort of liked to live on the edge a little bit, oh ok, quite a lot. But it was all to make me stronger.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: April 18, 2009, 07:07:22 PM »

I was thinking of the one that was sort of like Capps "Tweet This" except the guy was bent over and opened up for God and everybody to see. Wowser!!! This monkey blushed, and you gotta know not much make me blush.

LOL Fanny.......it was pretty disgusting

Did you go through the party pix that particular picture was taken? Just wondering if you decided which person in the cast of characters "posed" for it

I did!! I kept looking and decided to try again later. By then it was gone.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #706 on: April 18, 2009, 07:10:35 PM »

Ditto!
Tritto! (the often forgotten 3rd "ditto")  My pages are boring and predictable, but if that means that I have not been subject to what the other monkeys have then I think I can rough it.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: April 18, 2009, 07:11:37 PM »

Sassy, I wanted to post to you while you were on line. When I was the same age, both my parents worked. I walked home from school and would call my mama, and my daddy would come home about thirty or forty minutes later. One day the phone rang and it was a man that said he was a friend of my mama's and described her and where she worked. My mama was a beautiful, striking looking woman, but she was a straight and narrow woman. Anyhow, he said he had been watching me too, and knew what I looked like and when I got home and what school I went to, and that I walked home.....He scared me to death, and I was almost hysterical when my daddy came home. Up until that time, we never locked the door. Well, I can tell you from that time on, it was locked. He called randomly, after that...always the same thing. At that time the police couldn't trace a call, but they tried. Finally he stopped calling, but if I didn't answer, he would call and let it ring incessantly. I know how frightened my whole family was, and I can imagine how much worse it was for you. Something like that stays with you.
(((Hugs)))

Both you and Sassy had horrifying experiences as young girls....I am so sorry.....

Thanks Sunny. Although I was so protective of my kids, in my later years I was personally quite fearless, or at least I didn't let challenging situations stop me. Quite the opposite. I sort of liked to live on the edge a little bit, oh ok, quite a lot. But it was all to make me stronger.

OK Fanny Mae, not fair now I've got Aerosmith's "Living on the Edge" tune stuck in my head!!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: April 18, 2009, 07:12:34 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.
No Rose, I just got a chill up my spine reading this. Did she have symptoms or did she just go in for a check up. I am praying for her and for you and your family. Why do they need to wait a month to do the cell test? Can't they do it now? JSM is so worried for Zoe and you. Please let me know what is going on. Klaas can give you my email if you need to talk. Kiss Zoe for me. Hugs JSM 

Now JSM, quit trying to look at Josef's butt. He's fine. Have another beer. Tell us how much you hate the Ants. (((Hugs)))

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: April 18, 2009, 07:12:41 PM »

My prayers go out for you and Zoe. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #710 on: April 18, 2009, 07:13:08 PM »

Thank-you, I'm sorry I blurted that out, it just shocked me. I'm going to think postive, and face reality, which frankly I hate facing, to bad the Anthonys can't face reality. JSM, no there are no signs, my daughter who is becoming a nurse, will help me when the vet explains things to us.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: April 18, 2009, 07:14:07 PM »

Ditto!
Tritto! (the often forgotten 3rd "ditto")  My pages are boring and predictable, but if that means that I have not been subject to what the other monkeys have then I think I can rough it.

O beautiful Dolce I cannot imagine your life as "boring" but it certainly wont be with that twin bundle of joy!   I never caught your due date.   How are you feeling hon?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: April 18, 2009, 07:14:25 PM »

And I sit here month after month wondering why all the actions and lies to LE and FBI, and lying under oath, gets ignored.

Good Afternoon Mons..old and new and guests.

nrcg....I asked that question a few weeks ago to a friend who is former FBI...his response to me was...it's ain't over....he said to file charges against the A's before the trial would 'look' like a witch hunt. The A's would gain a lot of sympathy from MANY people. Also he said they are more than likely waiting to see them perjure themselves on the stand. Or use their lies as a tool/threat of prosecution.   He said sit tight and watch. The FBI works slowly, methodically and quietly...then strikes!!

A couple questions...I tried to read back but gave up after pages and pages of OT   Did Blink ever reveal who it was who went and got the copies of the Z ticket? Also someone and I forget who (I am sorry) posted something from the blogger BB11 saying SHE knew who was funding kc's defense...supposedly cin-cin has a book deal etc worth 1/2 million.....any further word on that? The last item I remember this person saying was a rift between the A's...I haven't seen that yet. Also Boo Monkey said Mr. Grund mentioned a line drawn in the sand between the A's??  Any further word on that? Damn I hate loose ends!!

Thanks for the ray of light.

Hi Dolce + 2!!  Hope you are feeling better. We have to keep in mind that the FBI were involved in this early on....and they don't take kindly to being jacked around
Neither do I, but it seems that you and me are stuck waiting for our turn in the ring with these dumb*sses!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: April 18, 2009, 07:15:33 PM »

I remember when local LE put their own camera up on a pole directed at their house. I think on a light pole or telephone pole. I wonder if it is still there.

BTW, Hi QM Wink

I remember that as well   Makes me think of a few more questions....Why didn't we know Annie spent the night at the A's? Wasn't this while LP and crew were there? More of those damn loose ends.

I want to know why LP never told us on Nancy Grace how Annie spent the night. I wonder if this is something that the LE asked him not to spill. Humm........Annie...wire??????

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: April 18, 2009, 07:17:33 PM »

Thank-you, I'm sorry I blurted that out, it just shocked me. I'm going to think postive, and face reality, which frankly I hate facing, to bad the Anthonys can't face reality. JSM, no there are no signs, my daughter who is becoming a nurse, will help me when the vet explains things to us.

Never apologize NoRose we monkeys will be here for you - when you need us about Zoe give us word to head over to musings.  If Im on I'll sit with you in support.   Your post went straight to my heart & I nearly fell out of my chair but Im going to think positive for you, hubbie and Zoe.    Again, don't hesitate if you need us!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: April 18, 2009, 07:20:01 PM »

O beautiful Dolce I cannot imagine your life as "boring" but it certainly wont be with that twin bundle of joy!   I never caught your due date.   How are you feeling hon?
I am feeling great today, had a wonderfull surprise this morning and have been bubbly ever since!  I am due the first week of July, but doc says given my size and what I am carrying I am more likely to pop sometime late June earlier than expected....one can only hope! 

I am still looking at all the photobucket pics that SeeMe put up, wow, knowing what we know now just turns my stomach, and not in the "ew did I just eat a hotdog" sort of way, but a "omg I want to strangle Casey" type way.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: April 18, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »

Ditto!

Oh Dolce, you are just so sweet. Even when you get mad and talk smack about the Ant's. I love reading your monkey post here.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: April 18, 2009, 07:20:31 PM »

And I sit here month after month wondering why all the actions and lies to LE and FBI, and lying under oath, gets ignored.

Good Afternoon Mons..old and new and guests.

nrcg....I asked that question a few weeks ago to a friend who is former FBI...his response to me was...it's ain't over....he said to file charges against the A's before the trial would 'look' like a witch hunt. The A's would gain a lot of sympathy from MANY people. Also he said they are more than likely waiting to see them perjure themselves on the stand. Or use their lies as a tool/threat of prosecution.   He said sit tight and watch. The FBI works slowly, methodically and quietly...then strikes!!

A couple questions...I tried to read back but gave up after pages and pages of OT   Did Blink ever reveal who it was who went and got the copies of the Z ticket? Also someone and I forget who (I am sorry) posted something from the blogger BB11 saying SHE knew who was funding kc's defense...supposedly cin-cin has a book deal etc worth 1/2 million.....any further word on that? The last item I remember this person saying was a rift between the A's...I haven't seen that yet. Also Boo Monkey said Mr. Grund mentioned a line drawn in the sand between the A's??  Any further word on that? Damn I hate loose ends!!

Thanks for the ray of light.

Hi Dolce + 2!!  Hope you are feeling better. We have to keep in mind that the FBI were involved in this early on....and they don't take kindly to being jacked around
Neither do I, but it seems that you and me are stuck waiting for our turn in the ring with these dumb*sses!!

Ding, Ding I want the knockout! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: April 18, 2009, 07:21:36 PM »

I remember when local LE put their own camera up on a pole directed at their house. I think on a light pole or telephone pole. I wonder if it is still there.

BTW, Hi QM Wink

I remember that as well   Makes me think of a few more questions....Why didn't we know Annie spent the night at the A's? Wasn't this while LP and crew were there? More of those damn loose ends.

I want to know why LP never told us on Nancy Grace how Annie spent the night. I wonder if this is something that the LE asked him not to spill. Humm........Annie...wire??????
It was stated that she spent the night.  I remember all the monkeys saying how they did not understand how Annie could get a wink of sleep in the house with a murderer and George and Cindy.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: April 18, 2009, 07:22:59 PM »

(((Hugs)))

OK Fanny Mae, not fair now I've got Aerosmith's "Living on the Edge" tune stuck in my head!!!!

Geeze, now you've got me doing it too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.