April 27, 2024, 09:22:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355398 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #720 on: April 18, 2009, 07:23:58 PM »

Oh Dolce, you are just so sweet. Even when you get mad and talk smack about the Ant's. I love reading your monkey post here.
Aw thank you!! 

Now I want to beat down the Anthonys like they never have gotten a beat down before ever...word!  They anger me so much I think I will also scream in their ear!! (How was that Boo?) 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #721 on: April 18, 2009, 07:24:56 PM »

Thank-you, I'm sorry I blurted that out, it just shocked me. I'm going to think postive, and face reality, which frankly I hate facing, to bad the Anthonys can't face reality. JSM, no there are no signs, my daughter who is becoming a nurse, will help me when the vet explains things to us.

Never apologize NoRose we monkeys will be here for you - when you need us about Zoe give us word to head over to musings.  If Im on I'll sit with you in support.   Your post went straight to my heart & I nearly fell out of my chair but Im going to think positive for you, hubbie and Zoe.    Again, don't hesitate if you need us!   
Thank-you, I feel better knowing that, and I am always here for anyone that needs help.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: April 18, 2009, 07:25:27 PM »

Ding, Ding I want the knockout! 
sings ... ::its the eye of the tiger its a can of creamed corn..something something something...la la la::

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: April 18, 2009, 07:27:01 PM »

O beautiful Dolce I cannot imagine your life as "boring" but it certainly wont be with that twin bundle of joy!   I never caught your due date.   How are you feeling hon?
I am feeling great today, had a wonderfull surprise this morning and have been bubbly ever since!  I am due the first week of July, but doc says given my size and what I am carrying I am more likely to pop sometime late June earlier than expected....one can only hope! 

I am still looking at all the photobucket pics that SeeMe put up, wow, knowing what we know now just turns my stomach, and not in the "ew did I just eat a hotdog" sort of way, but a "omg I want to strangle Casey" type way.
It won't be too much longer, glad you are feeling great.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: April 18, 2009, 07:29:16 PM »

I was surprised Annie spent the night while Casey was out on bail, for some reason I thought she couldn't have visitors, but I don't know why I thought that, since she was at home 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: April 18, 2009, 07:31:01 PM »

I wish you were feeling great too, but our 4 leggeds are our children as well.  She will be alright, I have a gut feeling about it.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: April 18, 2009, 07:32:28 PM »

I remember when local LE put their own camera up on a pole directed at their house. I think on a light pole or telephone pole. I wonder if it is still there.

BTW, Hi QM Wink

I remember that as well   Makes me think of a few more questions....Why didn't we know Annie spent the night at the A's? Wasn't this while LP and crew were there? More of those damn loose ends.

I want to know why LP never told us on Nancy Grace how Annie spent the night. I wonder if this is something that the LE asked him not to spill. Humm........Annie...wire??????
It was stated that she spent the night.  I remember all the monkeys saying how they did not understand how Annie could get a wink of sleep in the house with a murderer and George and Cindy.

Yea, I wonder how she felt when she saw on the news that the shamrock hat she wore was torn up and thrown away in the Anthony trash.   Interestingly, when she was over that night Casey & her family were implicating Jesse, so much that Annie told detectives in her sworn statement that it was originally Jesse's hat.    As a matter of fact, let me drop a line to Jesse & Rev Grund and ask them if that hat was ever Jesse's, if and when I get an answer I'll let the monkeys know!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: April 18, 2009, 07:32:33 PM »

I remember when local LE put their own camera up on a pole directed at their house. I think on a light pole or telephone pole. I wonder if it is still there.

BTW, Hi QM Wink

I remember that as well   Makes me think of a few more questions....Why didn't we know Annie spent the night at the A's? Wasn't this while LP and crew were there? More of those damn loose ends.

I want to know why LP never told us on Nancy Grace how Annie spent the night. I wonder if this is something that the LE asked him not to spill. Humm........Annie...wire??????
It was stated that she spent the night.  I remember all the monkeys saying how they did not understand how Annie could get a wink of sleep in the house with a murderer and George and Cindy.

How did I miss that? I didn't know until her interview in the doc dump. I hate to confess that I have been stuck to this computer ever since I heard about Caylee missing and the 31 days. I knew from the first day that her mother had killed her. I probably watched more Nancy Grace and other news shows than I would care to admit. I have cried, thrown things, gone for walks, scared my cats and my family. I have stayed up all night long, and got on the puter before I would have my coffee in the morning. I don't even live in Florida anymore. I know most of you have done the same...My family doesn't understand, but I know you monkeys do.....Guess we are all gonna be around a while. It's almost summer again. Who knew?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: April 18, 2009, 07:34:52 PM »

Yea, I wonder how she felt when she saw on the news that the shamrock hat she wore was torn up and thrown away in the Anthony trash.   Interestingly, when she was over that night Casey & her family were implicating Jesse, so much that Annie told detectives in her sworn statement that it was originally Jesse's hat.    As a matter of fact, let me drop a line to Jesse & Rev Grund and ask them if that hat was ever Jesse's, if and when I get an answer I'll let the monkeys know!

I found Annie's statement with LE to be a bit scatter brained myself, and after reading everything she had to say, and knowing that she stayed over there that night, I sat and wondered just what of her story was true and what was pre-given by Cindy and Casey.
Honestly why else would Casey or Cindy want her over there other than to plant seeds in her mind and tell her what she should and should not say?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: April 18, 2009, 07:37:15 PM »

How did I miss that? I didn't know until her interview in the doc dump. I hate to confess that I have been stuck to this computer ever since I heard about Caylee missing and the 31 days. I knew from the first day that her mother had killed her. I probably watched more Nancy Grace and other news shows than I would care to admit. I have cried, thrown things, gone for walks, scared my cats and my family. I have stayed up all night long, and got on the puter before I would have my coffee in the morning. I don't even live in Florida anymore. I know most of you have done the same...My family doesn't understand, but I know you monkeys do.....Guess we are all gonna be around a while. It's almost summer again. Who knew?
Its unbelievable, unfathomable, and unimaginable....yet here we sit and read about it day in and day out.  I, like you, and like all other monkeys in here, will be here until the day that we all watch the hammer of justice fall on Caseys PTA, and will continue to be here for all other victims here after.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: April 18, 2009, 07:37:16 PM »

Oh Dolce, you are just so sweet. Even when you get mad and talk smack about the Ant's. I love reading your monkey post here.
Aw thank you!! 

Now I want to beat down the Anthonys like they never have gotten a beat down before ever...word!  They anger me so much I think I will also scream in their ear!! (How was that Boo?) 

Not that's what I'm talking about!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: April 18, 2009, 07:38:48 PM »

Alright, gonna slip out for a bit as husband has decided we live in a meat locker or something....gonna go take my new wheels for their 30th spin today!!! BBL
HUGS!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: April 18, 2009, 07:40:03 PM »

sings ... ::its the eye of the tiger its a can of creamed corn..something something something...la la la::

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

Yo, Anthonys....monkeys are gonna knock you out!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: April 18, 2009, 07:40:16 PM »

I was surprised Annie spent the night while Casey was out on bail, for some reason I thought she couldn't have visitors, but I don't know why I thought that, since she was at home 

Shows that we missed stuff when the scam cam was down or overloaded. I about wore my refresh button out during that time.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: April 18, 2009, 07:41:49 PM »

Can of creamed corn, oh Dolce, youre killing me here.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: April 18, 2009, 07:42:03 PM »

< Desi-bumped from p. 26 >
About Us
Who We Are
The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is a coalition of businesses, organizations, media, and individuals that agree “One Missing Child or Person, is One TOO Many.” 

On Sunday, May 17, 2009 thousands of families, friends, businesses, organizations, and the public will come together for an hour of prayer, hope, and awareness for thousands of missing people who may be “gone…but are not forgotten.”

Michelle Bart, owner of Helping Heroes Productions, who once had a voice for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and her grandparents, started the National Vigil For Hope while searching for Caylee in 2008.  Bart has always been aware of the importance of bringing home missing children, but the search for Caylee Marie Anthony was a wake up call

Despite the nature or circumstance of how a child [or person] goes missing, one thing should never be questioned: the person must be found and brought home and most importantly, NO ONE should ever give up HOPE.

The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is comprised of a steering committee of concerned business owners, organization executives, public safety professionals, and individuals from across the country that are driven by passion, concern, and hope in making a difference in the lives of those missing and the families still clinging to a dream of someday seeing their loved one again. 

The National Vigil For Hope “Host” Committee is the backbone to bringing awareness to the communities across the country.  The men and women who make up this group include people personally touched by the search for Caylee Anthony , may have a missing child currently in their own family or community, are involved with a community non-profit organization, or they want to have a voice for all missing children and adults.  The “Host” Committee are the folks that will represent communities and host a Vigil Site on May 17th across the country.
http://nationalvigilforhope.org/?page_id=2

Quote from Capp:  Knowing from the past the the Ant's never do anything publicly unless they benefit I was wondering why would they agree to be on Oprah when they have spit venom at the media and asked publicly to be left alone on numerous times.  I am getting a strong feeling their dog and pony show is heading to Oprah to pimp support for the May 17th vigil.  

Hi, Monkeys!
  Sorry for the stack -->  Bumping this post to say:

Capp is probably right about the timing of the Oprah appearance.  Sickening.

Thanks for posting this, Northern Rose.  IMO, Michelle Bart's "wake up call" was nothing more than a greedy realization that she could cash in by inserting herself into the big Caylee story for her own fame and fortune.

And the comment "despite the nature or circumstance of how a child goes missing" -- to me this is infuriating:
Caylee DID NOT "GO MISSING!" 

Caylee was murdered by her mother, and disposed of like TRASH.  And no one in that family reported Caylee "missing" until the night after the family brought home the murderer's car, reeking of the death of their granddaughter -- more than a month after Caylee was last seen.  (Remember, on 7/15 the Anthonys knew that someone -- the tow yard personnel -- was aware that the car was now in their possession and it smelled of decomposition... they had to report it...)

From the article:  "No one should ever give up hope????"  Not even the Anthonys, right?    Shame on Michelle Bart! 

Hope - that the rotting remains of their precious grandchild will not be found? 
Hope - that their lying, stealing, abusive, murderous daughter will get away with her crimes? 
Hope - that their lies and outlandish behavior will create enough of a smokescreen to shield her from justice? 
Hope - that they themselves will not be held accountable for their own crimes? 
Hope - that they can make enough money off the back of Caylee to set them up for life?
Hope - that they will not spend eternity in Hell for disrespecting and dishonoring and failing and exploiting their beautiful granddaughter Caylee??

(Can ya tell this one got to me?  SFTR.) 

Does anyone know if there are people who take this Michelle Bart person seriously?

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: April 18, 2009, 07:42:23 PM »

I wish you were feeling great too, but our 4 leggeds are our children as well.  She will be alright, I have a gut feeling about it.
Thank-you Dolce, and I know your excitement with the babies, you get to shop for a boy and girl, how fun.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: April 18, 2009, 07:43:09 PM »

Can of creamed corn, oh Dolce, youre killing me here.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: April 18, 2009, 07:46:02 PM »

I found Annie's statement with LE to be a bit scatter brained myself, and after reading everything she had to say, and knowing that she stayed over there that night, I sat and wondered just what of her story was true and what was pre-given by Cindy and Casey.
Honestly why else would Casey or Cindy want her over there other than to plant seeds in her mind and tell her what she should and should not say?

O you know it...uh huh.   Even down to the break down of tears..."I just know if Casey did harm Caylee that she had help, she's not that smart."   Yea right - Anthony script change #101

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: April 18, 2009, 07:46:17 PM »

Shows that we missed stuff when the scam cam was down or overloaded. I about wore my refresh button out during that time.
I'm thinking she slipped in the back way, or she was laying down in the car, and they drove in the garage and closed the door and she got out. I was watching that cam so much my husband and daughter couldn't believe how entertained I was 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.