April 27, 2024, 11:20:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355421 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #740 on: April 18, 2009, 07:48:13 PM »

Desi, the only people that take Michelle Bart seriously, is George, Cindy, Lee and the Milsteads, oh and probably Joy.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: April 18, 2009, 07:51:18 PM »

Desi, I didn't want to stack. Every time I see Michelle Bart all I can think of is she needs to go take a shower, comb her hair, put on some makeup, and put an iron to her clothes. I am personally not impressed with her in the slightest. If she is a PR person, then so is my cat. She looks like a homeless person.

Saying that, I am sure that there must be some people that she is better than cheese grits. But how, I cannot imagine.

What worries me is to see the Benvenides cat circling this case. He keeps popping up here and there. Why???

I love you posts, and I feel like a bumpkin trying to reply to one of your intelligent posts. Thanks for all you do.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: April 18, 2009, 07:53:16 PM »

< Desi-bumped from p. 26 >
About Us
Who We Are
The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is a coalition of businesses, organizations, media, and individuals that agree “One Missing Child or Person, is One TOO Many.” 

On Sunday, May 17, 2009 thousands of families, friends, businesses, organizations, and the public will come together for an hour of prayer, hope, and awareness for thousands of missing people who may be “gone…but are not forgotten.”

Michelle Bart, owner of Helping Heroes Productions, who once had a voice for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and her grandparents, started the National Vigil For Hope while searching for Caylee in 2008.  Bart has always been aware of the importance of bringing home missing children, but the search for Caylee Marie Anthony was a wake up call

Despite the nature or circumstance of how a child [or person] goes missing, one thing should never be questioned: the person must be found and brought home and most importantly, NO ONE should ever give up HOPE.

The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is comprised of a steering committee of concerned business owners, organization executives, public safety professionals, and individuals from across the country that are driven by passion, concern, and hope in making a difference in the lives of those missing and the families still clinging to a dream of someday seeing their loved one again. 

The National Vigil For Hope “Host” Committee is the backbone to bringing awareness to the communities across the country.  The men and women who make up this group include people personally touched by the search for Caylee Anthony , may have a missing child currently in their own family or community, are involved with a community non-profit organization, or they want to have a voice for all missing children and adults.  The “Host” Committee are the folks that will represent communities and host a Vigil Site on May 17th across the country.
http://nationalvigilforhope.org/?page_id=2

Quote from Capp:  Knowing from the past the the Ant's never do anything publicly unless they benefit I was wondering why would they agree to be on Oprah when they have spit venom at the media and asked publicly to be left alone on numerous times.  I am getting a strong feeling their dog and pony show is heading to Oprah to pimp support for the May 17th vigil.  

Hi, Monkeys!
  Sorry for the stack -->  Bumping this post to say:

Capp is probably right about the timing of the Oprah appearance.  Sickening.

Thanks for posting this, Northern Rose.  IMO, Michelle Bart's "wake up call" was nothing more than a greedy realization that she could cash in by inserting herself into the big Caylee story for her own fame and fortune.

And the comment "despite the nature or circumstance of how a child goes missing" -- to me this is infuriating:
Caylee DID NOT "GO MISSING!" 

Caylee was murdered by her mother, and disposed of like TRASH.  And no one in that family reported Caylee "missing" until the night after the family brought home the murderer's car, reeking of the death of their granddaughter -- more than a month after Caylee was last seen.  (Remember, on 7/15 the Anthonys knew that someone -- the tow yard personnel -- was aware that the car was now in their possession and it smelled of decomposition... they had to report it...)

From the article:  "No one should ever give up hope????"  Not even the Anthonys, right?    Shame on Michelle Bart! 

Hope - that the rotting remains of their precious grandchild will not be found? 
Hope - that their lying, stealing, abusive, murderous daughter will get away with her crimes? 
Hope - that their lies and outlandish behavior will create enough of a smokescreen to shield her from justice? 
Hope - that they themselves will not be held accountable for their own crimes? 
Hope - that they can make enough money off the back of Caylee to set them up for life?
Hope - that they will not spend eternity in Hell for disrespecting and dishonoring and failing and exploiting their beautiful granddaughter Caylee??

(Can ya tell this one got to me?  SFTR.) 

Does anyone know if there are people who take this Michelle Bart person seriously?

Desi

I hear ya Desi.   I am totally convinced that there is a circle of players that are using the "advocate of missing children" platform to scam for donations for their personal profit.     It is all one big clusterfudge!  I cannot wait until they all get the arm of justice around their throat & the bank accounts frozen!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: April 18, 2009, 07:56:00 PM »

Desi, I didn't want to stack. Every time I see Michelle Bart all I can think of is she needs to go take a shower, comb her hair, put on some makeup, and put an iron to her clothes. I am personally not impressed with her in the slightest. If she is a PR person, then so is my cat. She looks like a homeless person.

Saying that, I am sure that there must be some people that she is better than cheese grits. But how, I cannot imagine.

What worries me is to see the Benvenides cat circling this case. He keeps popping up here and there. Why???

I love you posts, and I feel like a bumpkin trying to reply to one of your intelligent posts. Thanks for all you do.

Yea, and imagine what we've seen is how she appears when prepared to go out in public!  I coined her "Bart the fart"  Classless nitwit!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: April 18, 2009, 07:56:02 PM »

First of all, I want to tell you how much I appreciate my monkey friends here.   Thanks for being there, and being understanding.   You guys are the greatest.

Boo - Your mom probably did have an incident in her life that made her a bit more over-protective than other moms.  My incident took place in 1968, when things like that wasn't supposed to happen.  Only, things like that have always happened.   I can't remember which monkey said it - maybe it was you - that a tattoo should be put on the forehead of the people who are sex perverts or abuse children.   That works for me!  Or throw them in a big pit so they can never see the light of day again.   

Fanny and Capp - I'm sorry you both had terrifying experiences, too.   It is so damn unfair for anyone to have to live in fear or to have been abused, especially children.   

Trimm - I didn't know about your grandchild, either.   I'm so sorry.   My heart breaks for you.

JSM - I don't know if the guy who tried to get me was ever caught.   The police told me and my dad that I would have to id him if he was caught - but they never called us to come in.    Our police department wasn't much back in those days - sort of like Mayberry....

NoRose - I'm sorry about Zoe.   You guys are in my prayers.   I pray for his healing.   Sassy just had a tumor removed from her ear - and they were able to get it all.  Her offspring (my daughter's siamese) had 3 tumors removed from his stomach last summer and he is doing fine now.   It is amazing what they are able to do today.

Hugs to all my monkeys friends.   I've never met a more caring and compassionate group in my life.   Thanks. 

Sorry for the OT -  Justice for these sweet children.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #745 on: April 18, 2009, 08:04:04 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.
No Rose, I just got a chill up my spine reading this. Did she have symptoms or did she just go in for a check up. I am praying for her and for you and your family. Why do they need to wait a month to do the cell test? Can't they do it now? JSM is so worried for Zoe and you. Please let me know what is going on. Klaas can give you my email if you need to talk. Kiss Zoe for me. Hugs JSM 

Now JSM, quit trying to look at Josef's butt. He's fine. Have another beer. Tell us how much you hate the Ants. (((Hugs)))
Fanny, I'm not trying that. It's just that Friday I asked the vet if Josef needed a senior wellness check up. He looked at me like I was crazy, then looked in the computer and said well he had a wellness check up last March. He could use another one. I said, but Josef is 11 years old.  He didn't know my Joe was that old. I pray Zoe is okay. No Rose and Boo and Dolce and all monkeys helped him when he was so sick. I just hope for the best for Zoe. She looks just like Josef. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: April 18, 2009, 08:04:17 PM »

Oh Sassy, I'm so glad about your kitties. And I sure wish I could borrow the monkey, he is the best little cleaner I've ever seen, and I'm sure much cheaper than a maid.  And this is a great bunch of monkeys that's for sure.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: April 18, 2009, 08:08:56 PM »

Thank-you, I'm sorry I blurted that out, it just shocked me. I'm going to think postive, and face reality, which frankly I hate facing, to bad the Anthonys can't face reality. JSM, no there are no signs, my daughter who is becoming a nurse, will help me when the vet explains things to us.
No Rose. Reality sucks. I guess that is why the Ants live in their stupid fantasy world. I will keep you and Zoe in my prayers.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: April 18, 2009, 08:09:25 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.
No Rose, I just got a chill up my spine reading this. Did she have symptoms or did she just go in for a check up. I am praying for her and for you and your family. Why do they need to wait a month to do the cell test? Can't they do it now? JSM is so worried for Zoe and you. Please let me know what is going on. Klaas can give you my email if you need to talk. Kiss Zoe for me. Hugs JSM 

Now JSM, quit trying to look at Josef's butt. He's fine. Have another beer. Tell us how much you hate the Ants. (((Hugs)))
Fanny, I'm not trying that. It's just that Friday I asked the vet if Josef needed a senior wellness check up. He looked at me like I was crazy, then looked in the computer and said well he had a wellness check up last March. He could use another one. I said, but Josef is 11 years old.  He didn't know my Joe was that old. I pray Zoe is okay. No Rose and Boo and Dolce and all monkeys helped him when he was so sick. I just hope for the best for Zoe. She looks just like Josef. 
Oh JSM, thank-you, Josef doesn't look 11 years old at all, he looks like a young dog, and how many dogs can wear an outfit like Joe is wearing and look so sharp  Oh and of course his Easter bunny suit was the cutiest.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: April 18, 2009, 08:14:41 PM »

I was surprised Annie spent the night while Casey was out on bail, for some reason I thought she couldn't have visitors, but I don't know why I thought that, since she was at home 

Shows that we missed stuff when the scam cam was down or overloaded. I about wore my refresh button out during that time.
I'm thinking she slipped in the back way, or she was laying down in the car, and they drove in the garage and closed the door and she got out. I was watching that cam so much my husband and daughter couldn't believe how entertained I was 
Laying down in the car is what I think No Rose. Remember there were times without KC in the car they would slowly pull into the driveway and go into the garage and there was one time I can remember they hauled butt into the garage. Yeah, I was entertained by the Scam cam myself. JMO JSM

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: April 18, 2009, 08:15:32 PM »

Regarding Peter Benavides, who is associated with William Rivera of the Never Lose Hope Foundation, there are SM posts where the organization was discussed... some found possible links to credit card fraud and (through the same phone number) to a phone sex operation.  Has anyone ever done serious sleuthing on this topic to learn the truth?  (Blink maybe?)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3362.msg444092#msg444092
(Quote from this post from Sept. 9, 2008:)
     When I googled the phone number  as listed
     for Resolutions Center, Corp, I found another company associated with it,

... and here's another article, from the "When a Child Goes Missing" blog, from July 25, 2008:
http://missingchild.wordpress.com/2008/07/25/reward-offered-for-caylee-anthony/

I'm with you Fanny, it looks fishy.
---------------------------------
And thank you for the compliment  -- but I protest that your posts, and many other Monkey posts I read here, show impressive intelligence, wit, color, passion, tenacity, personality, humility, and more.  My hat is off to my Monkey friends, in gratitude and admiration.  I'm proud to be part of the Monkey family!

Desi

Please!  DO NOT POST PHONE NUMBERS OR LINKS TO ANY KIND OF SEX SITES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ON THIS FORUM.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 08:35:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: April 18, 2009, 08:16:39 PM »

I remember when local LE put their own camera up on a pole directed at their house. I think on a light pole or telephone pole. I wonder if it is still there.

BTW, Hi QM Wink

I remember that as well   Makes me think of a few more questions....Why didn't we know Annie spent the night at the A's? Wasn't this while LP and crew were there? More of those damn loose ends.

I want to know why LP never told us on Nancy Grace how Annie spent the night. I wonder if this is something that the LE asked him not to spill. Humm........Annie...wire??????
It was stated that she spent the night.  I remember all the monkeys saying how they did not understand how Annie could get a wink of sleep in the house with a murderer and George and Cindy.

How did I miss that? I didn't know until her interview in the doc dump. I hate to confess that I have been stuck to this computer ever since I heard about Caylee missing and the 31 days. I knew from the first day that her mother had killed her. I probably watched more Nancy Grace and other news shows than I would care to admit. I have cried, thrown things, gone for walks, scared my cats and my family. I have stayed up all night long, and got on the puter before I would have my coffee in the morning. I don't even live in Florida anymore. I know most of you have done the same...My family doesn't understand, but I know you monkeys do.....Guess we are all gonna be around a while. It's almost summer again. Who knew?
JSM may have to invest in a laptop for the pool. I can't be lily white during the summer. Also, my sister finally got it during our vacation. My mom still thinks Cindy is a saint. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: April 18, 2009, 08:17:33 PM »

Desi, the only people that take Michelle Bart seriously, is George, Cindy, Lee and the Milsteads, oh and probably Joy.

Just read those names again, people... Consider the integrity and sanity represented by this distinguished group...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: April 18, 2009, 08:20:02 PM »

First of all, I want to tell you how much I appreciate my monkey friends here.   Thanks for being there, and being understanding.   You guys are the greatest.

Boo - Your mom probably did have an incident in her life that made her a bit more over-protective than other moms.  My incident took place in 1968, when things like that wasn't supposed to happen.  Only, things like that have always happened.   I can't remember which monkey said it - maybe it was you - that a tattoo should be put on the forehead of the people who are sex perverts or abuse children.   That works for me!  Or throw them in a big pit so they can never see the light of day again.   

Fanny and Capp - I'm sorry you both had terrifying experiences, too.   It is so damn unfair for anyone to have to live in fear or to have been abused, especially children.   

Trimm - I didn't know about your grandchild, either.   I'm so sorry.   My heart breaks for you.

JSM - I don't know if the guy who tried to get me was ever caught.   The police told me and my dad that I would have to id him if he was caught - but they never called us to come in.    Our police department wasn't much back in those days - sort of like Mayberry....

NoRose - I'm sorry about Zoe.   You guys are in my prayers.   I pray for his healing.   Sassy just had a tumor removed from her ear - and they were able to get it all.  Her offspring (my daughter's siamese) had 3 tumors removed from his stomach last summer and he is doing fine now.   It is amazing what they are able to do today.

Hugs to all my monkeys friends.   I've never met a more caring and compassionate group in my life.   Thanks. 

Too bad we don't know if the police got the creep or not. Heck for all we know Ted Bundy could have been trying to lure you into the car. We have Barney Fife's running our police department where I live. The joke is if you want to murder someone do it here, then you wont get caught. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: April 18, 2009, 08:23:40 PM »

Oh JSM, thank-you, Josef doesn't look 11 years old at all, he looks like a young dog, and how many dogs can wear an outfit like Joe is wearing and look so sharp  Oh and of course his Easter bunny suit was the cutiest.
No thanks are needed No Rose. I didn't know he was 11 until I asked my ex bil how old he was. Zoe will be okay, I have my St Francis prayer I pray for sick animals. It has worked for Josef so many times. Too many to count!

He did look pretty funny in that Easter Bunny outfit. Reminded me of Ralphie on the movie A Christmas Story, when the dad said he looked like a degranged Easter rabbit. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #755 on: April 18, 2009, 08:23:40 PM »

No Rose, my prayers are with you and Zoe! It's so hard, they are our furry children who can't tell us when they don't feel well or where it hurts. I will definitely be by your side.

JSM, you were SO looking at Josef's butt!! Admit it!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: April 18, 2009, 08:25:02 PM »

No Rose, my prayers are with you and Zoe! It's so hard, they are our furry children who can't tell us when they don't feel well or where it hurts. I will definitely be by your side.

JSM, you were SO looking at Josef's butt!! Admit it!! 
Boo!! He is so far up my butt, how the heck could I possibly look up his? 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: April 18, 2009, 08:28:08 PM »

<Desi-snipped>I am totally convinced that there is a circle of players that are using the "advocate of missing children" platform to scam for donations for their personal profit.  It is all one big clusterfudge!  I cannot wait until they all get the arm of justice around their throat & the bank accounts frozen!

If Caylee is to receive full justice, that is something that will happen.  I so hope you are right, Capp

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: April 18, 2009, 08:28:46 PM »

Regarding Peter Benavides, who is associated with William Rivera of the Never Lose Hope Foundation, there are SM posts where the organization was discussed... some found possible links to credit card fraud and (through the same phone number) to a phone sex operation.  Has anyone ever done serious sleuthing on this topic to learn the truth?  (Blink maybe?)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3362.msg444092#msg444092
(Quote from this post from Sept. 9, 2008:)
     When I googled the phone number 8 as listed
 I found another company associated with it,
      a phone sex operator website.

... and here's another article, from the "When a Child Goes Missing" blog, from July 25, 2008:
http://missingchild.wordpress.com/2008/07/25/reward-offered-for-caylee-anthony/

I'm with you Fanny, it looks fishy.
---------------------------------
And thank you for the compliment  -- but I protest that your posts, and many other Monkey posts I read here, show impressive intelligence, wit, color, passion, tenacity, personality, humility, and more.  My hat is off to my Monkey friends, in gratitude and admiration.  I'm proud to be part of the Monkey family!

Desi
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR LINKS TO ANY SEX SITES FOR ANY REASON ON THIS FORUM.

Was he not also connected to KFN with the cars for raffles? I think there was some questionable things going on there, such as not giving away the car, and when a name was provided, there was not verification of the people that won, or that they were also somehow connected to the whole dam*ed spider web. Also, I think he is connected to a plane rental outfit, and possibly a bar or two. Somewhere in my files I have some alcohol licenses. I have seen a picture of Casey somewhere in the recesses of my memory, and it looked like she was sitting in a private jet seat. He's just a creepy, rich character that keeps turning up....and has just turned up again.
Just what I can recall and my random thoughts.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 08:37:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: April 18, 2009, 08:29:45 PM »

Sassy,I have 2 stepchildren(i hate the word step children).Aiden belonged to my stepson.We lost Aiden courtesy of the mom.She is serving time for credit card theft,drugs and forged checks and auto theft.Never could pin down if it was her or her new boyfriend who finally did the baby in.
The mom will serve a couple of yesrs in prison.I hate that's all,but I'm glad she is off the street.Maybe she'll get some help. 
You know I lost my son and have no other children.So my little grandchildren are everything to me.I would have taken Caylee in a heartbeat.
Anyway,I'm off for the evening.See you in the morning. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.