April 27, 2024, 12:22:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355272 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #760 on: April 18, 2009, 08:30:26 PM »

No Rose, my prayers are with you and Zoe! It's so hard, they are our furry children who can't tell us when they don't feel well or where it hurts. I will definitely be by your side.

JSM, you were SO looking at Josef's butt!! Admit it!! 
Thanks Boo, everytime I see Grissom I get a flashback to the 60's, love it.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: April 18, 2009, 08:30:41 PM »

No Rose, my prayers are with you and Zoe! It's so hard, they are our furry children who can't tell us when they don't feel well or where it hurts. I will definitely be by your side.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: April 18, 2009, 08:33:17 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.Have a good evening.

NoRose,Chloe and I will say a special prayer for your Zoe. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: April 18, 2009, 08:33:39 PM »

Nite Trimm.  Monkey Hugs.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: April 18, 2009, 08:34:16 PM »

I just got done making my chicken fettucine alfredo so Im gonna call it a night monkeys & Ill cyas tomorrow

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #765 on: April 18, 2009, 08:37:30 PM »

I hear ya Desi.   I am totally convinced that there is a circle of players that are using the "advocate of missing children" platform to scam for donations for their personal profit.     It is all one big clusterfudge!  I cannot wait until they all get the arm of justice around their throat & the bank accounts frozen!

Have faith. Every one of these people who have been exposed for the scam artists that they are will face the music. When you lay with the pigs you are bound to get mud on you.

We are talking the FBI, with the entire world watching what they do and how they handle it, they are going to make sure that all the bases are covered. They don't want something to happen to someone else b/c they decided to be nice and let these people off the hook.

Speaking of the whole world... Remember Monkey OZ, her hubby was with the International Sex Crimes unit and they were already tracking KC. I remember her saying we all have no idea how deep this runs and how bad it is to have her husband from Australia involved!!! You guys remember?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 18, 2009, 08:38:01 PM »

I just got done making my chicken fettucine alfredo so Im gonna call it a night monkeys & Ill cyas tomorrow

Nite Capp. Sleep well.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: April 18, 2009, 08:39:56 PM »

<Desi-snipped>
What worries me is to see the Benvenides cat circling this case. He keeps popping up here and there. Why???
Regarding Peter Benavides, who is associated with William Rivera of the Never Lose Hope Foundation, there are SM posts where the organization was discussed... some found possible links to credit card fraud and (through the same phone number) to a phone sex operation.  Has anyone ever done serious sleuthing on this topic to learn the truth?  (Blink maybe?)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3362.msg444092#msg444092
(Quote from this post from Sept. 9, 2008:)as listed
     for [/color][/i][/b]

... and here's another article, from the "When a Child Goes Missing" blog, from July 25, 2008:
http://missingchild.wordpress.com/2008/07/25/reward-offered-for-caylee-anthony/
<snip>
Was he not also connected to KFN with the cars for raffles? I think there was some questionable things going on there, such as not giving away the car, and when a name was provided, there was not verification of the people that won, or that they were also somehow connected to the whole dam*ed spider web.

Also, I think he is connected to a plane rental outfit, and possibly a bar or two. Somewhere in my files I have some alcohol licenses. I have seen a picture of Casey somewhere in the recesses of my memory, and it looked like she was sitting in a private jet seat. He's just a creepy, rich character that keeps turning up....and has just turned up again.
Just what I can recall and my random thoughts.

Edit:  Please do not post phone numbers or links to sex sites on this forum under any circumstances.

[1] Fanny, I remember reading some insistent information about the possible scam related to the car giveaway... but I thought it was through NLHF, instead of KFN.  ICBW, though.  And I can't recall if the suspicions were ever confirmed.  Do you know?  Anyone?

[2] This is the first I've heard about a connection to a plane rental company.  Do you mean like a charter service?  If you have more information about this, or can find the photo you mentioned, or links, PLEASE post them here.  I was chasing a very tenuous lead early on in the case regarding this kind of company, but never heard of it being related to Peter Benavides.  I'd be very interested in seeing what you have, or what you could dig up.  It may be nothing, but if there is a connection to what I was finding months ago, it would be a fairly moderate-sized "bombshell."  You have my attention!

Desi

« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 08:44:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #768 on: April 18, 2009, 08:42:39 PM »

Boo!! He is so far up my butt, how the heck could I possibly look up his? 

I hear ya!! Grissom just had his evening snack, drank MY glass of water with ice and is now laying at my feet so I can't get up off the couch without him knowing about it!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: April 18, 2009, 08:43:06 PM »

Nighty-night to Trimm and Capp, and thank you to Boo for those words of hope!  Good reminder that we only see the tip of the whole sordid iceberg... There's much more, and the powers for good are ON IT! 
  Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: April 18, 2009, 08:43:24 PM »

I hear ya Desi.   I am totally convinced that there is a circle of players that are using the "advocate of missing children" platform to scam for donations for their personal profit.     It is all one big clusterfudge!  I cannot wait until they all get the arm of justice around their throat & the bank accounts frozen!

Have faith. Every one of these people who have been exposed for the scam artists that they are will face the music. When you lay with the pigs you are bound to get mud on you.

We are talking the FBI, with the entire world watching what they do and how they handle it, they are going to make sure that all the bases are covered. They don't want something to happen to someone else b/c they decided to be nice and let these people off the hook.

Speaking of the whole world... Remember Monkey OZ, her hubby was with the International Sex Crimes unit and they were already tracking KC. I remember her saying we all have no idea how deep this runs and how bad it is to have her husband from Australia involved!!! You guys remember?? 

I do. I was not a monkey then, but I was reading along. This case was my first experience with threads and I was totally lost. I caught myself looking at all the graphics, and I had a deuce of a time with the boxes. Never thought I'd catch on enough to post, but here I am! See, I told ya'll I like a challenge.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: April 18, 2009, 08:44:17 PM »

OOPS! Guess I don't have the box thing down pat yet.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #772 on: April 18, 2009, 08:47:29 PM »

OOPS! Guess I don't have the box thing down pat yet.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: April 18, 2009, 08:50:05 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.

I don't really know you all that well No Rose, but I want to tell you I understand and will be praying for you & Zoe & family.

NCSunny

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: April 18, 2009, 08:50:20 PM »

<Desi-snipped>
What worries me is to see the Benvenides cat circling this case. He keeps popping up here and there. Why???
Regarding Peter Benavides, who is associated with William Rivera of the Never Lose Hope Foundation, there are SM posts where the organization was discussed... some found possible links to credit card fraud and (through the same phone number) to a phone sex operation.  Has anyone ever done serious sleuthing on this topic to learn the truth?  (Blink maybe?)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3362.msg444092#msg444092
(Quote from this post from Sept. 9, 2008:)as listed
     for [/color][/i][/b]

... and here's another article, from the "When a Child Goes Missing" blog, from July 25, 2008:
http://missingchild.wordpress.com/2008/07/25/reward-offered-for-caylee-anthony/
<snip>
Was he not also connected to KFN with the cars for raffles? I think there was some questionable things going on there, such as not giving away the car, and when a name was provided, there was not verification of the people that won, or that they were also somehow connected to the whole dam*ed spider web.

Also, I think he is connected to a plane rental outfit, and possibly a bar or two. Somewhere in my files I have some alcohol licenses. I have seen a picture of Casey somewhere in the recesses of my memory, and it looked like she was sitting in a private jet seat. He's just a creepy, rich character that keeps turning up....and has just turned up again.
Just what I can recall and my random thoughts.

Edit:  Please do not post phone numbers or links to sex sites on this forum under any circumstances.

[1] Fanny, I remember reading some insistent information about the possible scam related to the car giveaway... but I thought it was through NLHF, instead of KFN.  ICBW, though.  And I can't recall if the suspicions were ever confirmed.  Do you know?  Anyone?

[2] This is the first I've heard about a connection to a plane rental company.  Do you mean like a charter service?  If you have more information about this, or can find the photo you mentioned, or links, PLEASE post them here.  I was chasing a very tenuous lead early on in the case regarding this kind of company, but never heard of it being related to Peter Benavides.  I'd be very interested in seeing what you have, or what you could dig up.  It may be nothing, but if there is a connection to what I was finding months ago, it would be a fairly moderate-sized "bombshell."  You have my attention!

Desi

I'll keep banging my head and maybe I can shake some more loose. Yes, it was a charter jet rental deal. Along with fancy cars. I recall pictures of both, and a website listing both.

You may be right about NLHF, but what I am remembering is that they were selling raffle tickets at a KFN event in Daytona, and some people that went to it never heard who won. Poss NLHF provided the car for KFN....

I didn't keep the links to these things, but I think I know where I can dig them up. I'll keep trying.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: April 18, 2009, 08:55:42 PM »

Thank-you and you all have a great evening.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: April 18, 2009, 08:57:36 PM »

Are you leaving us too? If so, please try not to worry. We will all be praying.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: April 18, 2009, 08:58:03 PM »

Enjoy your meal, and have a great evening.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: April 18, 2009, 08:59:22 PM »

Are you leaving us too? If so, please try not to worry. We will all be praying.
Oh, no I'm still hear, Baileys in some coffee, so I don't know how much typing I'll be doing.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 18, 2009, 08:59:36 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys headed for the bunkey. 

Prayers for No Rose and her Zoe.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.