April 28, 2024, 02:08:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355436 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #820 on: April 18, 2009, 09:38:25 PM »

I just think the evening crew needs to see this, after all , it is Saturday night, who couldn't use a good laugh?

Any Heroes fans here? Remember the slogan from the first season: Save the Cheeleader, Save the World?

Well, I have a new slogan: Kill the Ants, Save the Planet!*

These people are the cause of global warming -every time The Evil Mistress of Doom- (that's Cindy for you newbies) opens her mouth, the temps rise world-wide,

Famine -looking at Skanerella's (again for the newbs, Casey) photo makes millions puke,

The oil shortage/crisis - the nutless wonder (newbs, ya catching on yet? That's Georgie Porgie) spends hours tooling around in his SUV, hauling that ridiculous billboard, and now is off yatching with Kid(we never found one)Finders, wasting God knows how much gas (and who is paying for that gas??)

And lastly, and closest to my heart, the world-wide shortage of blue eyeshadow. The Lives-With-Mommy-Boy-Wonder (newbs, it's Lee) has been buying up the world's supply of blue eyeshadow. He figures when this is all over, he'll be all over television and movie deals, so he must be ready for his close-up, Mr. Demille.

So, we would save the world be eliminating just a few people. Kill the ants, save the planet. C'mon now, say it with me...

*Actual total legal disclaimer: This post in no way is meant to suggest the actual killing of any members of the Anthony family....well, except for Casey. I want that biotch to fry!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #821 on: April 18, 2009, 09:38:54 PM »

Night Monkeys. No Rose Zoe is in my prayers along with you! St Francis helped Josef so many times, he will help your Zoe too.

Monkeys Behave especially Steel and Boo. I know how you Detroit people burn the town down when you win a major award. Just kidding, you win the Stanley Cup, burn the house down. You have my permission. JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: April 18, 2009, 09:39:00 PM »

Yea, I wonder how she felt when she saw on the news that the shamrock hat she wore was torn up and thrown away in the Anthony trash.   Interestingly, when she was over that night Casey & her family were implicating Jesse, so much that Annie told detectives in her sworn statement that it was originally Jesse's hat.    As a matter of fact, let me drop a line to Jesse & Rev Grund and ask them if that hat was ever Jesse's, if and when I get an answer I'll let the monkeys know!

I found Annie's statement with LE to be a bit scatter brained myself, and after reading everything she had to say, and knowing that she stayed over there that night, I sat and wondered just what of her story was true and what was pre-given by Cindy and Casey.
Honestly why else would Casey or Cindy want her over there other than to plant seeds in her mind and tell her what she should and should not say?

BINGO!!!  and what do they know about her that could get her to go along with their lies

I think she has already cut a deal for poss drug related charges, plus the fact that in a backward sort of way she may have aided Casey. Not directly, but with some guilty knowledge and unknowing assistance. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #823 on: April 18, 2009, 09:40:48 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.

No Rose I will be praying for you and Zoe. 

Thank-you    And everyone is cheering the Red Wings, I'm afraid I don't know who the Red Wings are, I don't follow sports, but I'm glad they won for all of you.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: April 18, 2009, 09:41:00 PM »

Well, it's fixing to get really bumpy here, so I will calll it a nite.  Zoe - in my Prayers.

Oh no! Bad weather again? Stay safe, unplug you new puter.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #825 on: April 18, 2009, 09:41:51 PM »

I just think the evening crew needs to see this, after all , it is Saturday night, who couldn't use a good laugh?

Any Heroes fans here? Remember the slogan from the first season: Save the Cheeleader, Save the World?

These people are the cause of global warming -every time The Evil Mistress of Doom- (that's Cindy for you newbies) opens her mouth, the temps rise world-wide,

Famine -looking at Skanerella's (again for the newbs, Casey) photo makes millions puke,

The oil shortage/crisis - the nutless wonder (newbs, ya catching on yet? That's Georgie Porgie) spends hours tooling around in his SUV, hauling that ridiculous billboard, and now is off yatching with Kid(we never found one)Finders, wasting God knows how much gas (and who is paying for that gas??)

And lastly, and closest to my heart, the world-wide shortage of blue eyeshadow. The Lives-With-Mommy-Boy-Wonder (newbs, it's Lee) has been buying up the world's supply of blue eyeshadow. He figures when this is all over, he'll be all over television and movie deals, so he must be ready for his close-up, Mr. Demille.

So, we would save the world be eliminating just a few people. Kill the ants, save the planet. C'mon now, say it with me...

*Actual total legal disclaimer: This post in no way is meant to suggest the actual killing of any members of the Anthony family....well, except for Casey. I want that biotch to fry!
Hahaha, Tevye, I never have seen Heroes. Cheerleader. You are the cheerleader. You can save the world. When you save the world can you please lower the taxes on cigarettes and beer. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks JSM   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: April 18, 2009, 09:43:10 PM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: April 18, 2009, 09:43:13 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.

Thank-you    And everyone is cheering the Red Wings, I'm afraid I don't know who the Red Wings are, I don't follow sports, but I'm glad they won for all of you.

Detroit Hockey Team. I don't get it myself, I'm a southern girl. It makes my hubby happy, so I'm happy. Anyway, it keeps him out of my hair, and he has to put up with me yelling at Nancy Grace every night.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: April 18, 2009, 09:44:43 PM »

Night Monkeys. No Rose Zoe is in my prayers along with you! St Francis helped Josef so many times, he will help your Zoe too.

Monkeys Behave especially Steel and Boo. I know how you Detroit people burn the town down when you win a major award. Just kidding, you win the Stanley Cup, burn the house down. You have my permission. JSM 
Good night JSM and Joe, I have a St Francis statue in my house and yard. That was a very nice story about your father.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: April 18, 2009, 09:46:08 PM »

Well, it's fixing to get really bumpy here, so I will calll it a nite.  Zoe - in my Prayers.

Oh no! Bad weather again? Stay safe, unplug you new puter.
So much bad weather, stay safe.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #830 on: April 18, 2009, 09:46:29 PM »

Hahaha, Tevye, I never have seen Heroes. Cheerleader. You are the cheerleader. You can save the world. When you save the world can you please lower the taxes on cigarettes and beer. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks JSM   

Amen! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: April 18, 2009, 09:47:35 PM »

Detroit Hockey Team. I don't get it myself, I'm a southern girl. It makes my hubby happy, so I'm happy. Anyway, it keeps him out of my hair, and he has to put up with me yelling at Nancy Grace every night.
Thanks, my hubby has the Dodgers that he yells at the tv at. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #832 on: April 18, 2009, 09:47:57 PM »

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: April 18, 2009, 09:49:15 PM »

Thanks JSM   

Amen! 
You would think they could tax some other items for a change, leave ciggies and liquor alone for awhile 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #834 on: April 18, 2009, 09:49:44 PM »

Oh I'm going to behave cause I'm heading to bed! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #835 on: April 18, 2009, 09:50:00 PM »

Oh, God bless you NRCG!  Check this out so you can follow them through the playoffs....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_Red_Wings
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: April 18, 2009, 09:50:13 PM »

Nite, JSM. No worrying!

And good to see you too, Blurry.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: April 18, 2009, 09:50:17 PM »

Oh I'm going to behave cause I'm heading to bed! Looking forward to tomorrow!
Good Night 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #838 on: April 18, 2009, 09:53:03 PM »

Nite, JSM. No worrying!

And good to see you too, Blurry.

Night JSM!  So sorry about your Dallas Stars this year.................................................NOT!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: April 18, 2009, 09:53:52 PM »

Oh, God bless you NRCG!  Check this out so you can follow them through the playoffs....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_Red_Wings
Thanks, my older daughter and her fiancee go to a lot of Anaheim Ducks games, it's probably a team you Red Wing fans don't like, but I don't know, I just know they are big fans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.