April 27, 2024, 03:40:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355322 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: April 18, 2009, 10:25:17 PM »

Desi, I got your post. I intend to dig around a little before I go to sleep, and some more tomorrow. If I find anything, I will let you know. Good nite till tomorrow. God Bless.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #861 on: April 18, 2009, 10:26:51 PM »

Night Monkeys. No Rose Zoe is in my prayers along with you! St Francis helped Josef so many times, he will help your Zoe too.

Monkeys Behave especially Steel and Boo. I know how you Detroit people burn the town down when you win a major award. Just kidding, you win the Stanley Cup, burn the house down. You have my permission. JSM 
Good night JSM and Joe, I have a St Francis statue in my house and yard. That was a very nice story about your father.
Just thought I was going to bed. Josef needed to go outside now I am drenched. St Francis is a pretty cool dude from what I remember. I have St Francis that was my Grandmother's that is the only thing I asked for after she passed away. Me being the only Catholic grandchild, it meant more to me than the rest of them. He looks over Josef and me while we sleep. It is probably worth about 10 cents, but I love it. Go kiss Zoe for me. I am gonna catch up and then go to bed. Thanks saying the story about my Daddy is nice. I don't know why I blurted that out. Just wanted to say I am proud of my Mom and Dad.

JSM, that was such a sweet story and I am glad you told it. St Francis was a cool dude. My son is no saint, but he has a way with all animals and his friends call him St Francis. It is almost like he speaks their language. He has tamed two feral cats this year, and they now sleep with him and behave like house cats.

Sleep well, my friend. You and Josef cuddle and St Francis will look after you both. Good night. FM
Thanks Fanny. Your son sounds awesome about the feral cats. Some people have love for animals and some don't. I was always the type that loved them but didn't have the time. Then I inherited Joe when I lived in the country with my ex. My sister was getting a divorce and he was my nephews dog. She was going to send him to the pound, but I remember his puppy kisses when the first got him. I liked him but didn't love him. The day I found out my Grandmother was being put on hospice my heart was breaking. I was out on the deck and Joe ran up and just started licking my tears. That was the day I realized that he was my dog and loved me more than I could ever imagine.

I just wish stupid A** Casey knew what she was throwing away. I'm sure Caylee loved her no matter what kind of slore KC was. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: April 18, 2009, 10:29:21 PM »

Night Monkeys. No Rose Zoe is in my prayers along with you! St Francis helped Josef so many times, he will help your Zoe too.

Monkeys Behave especially Steel and Boo. I know how you Detroit people burn the town down when you win a major award. Just kidding, you win the Stanley Cup, burn the house down. You have my permission. JSM 
Good night JSM and Joe, I have a St Francis statue in my house and yard. That was a very nice story about your father.
Just thought I was going to bed. Josef needed to go outside now I am drenched. St Francis is a pretty cool dude from what I remember. I have St Francis that was my Grandmother's that is the only thing I asked for after she passed away. Me being the only Catholic grandchild, it meant more to me than the rest of them. He looks over Josef and me while we sleep. It is probably worth about 10 cents, but I love it. Go kiss Zoe for me. I am gonna catch up and then go to bed. Thanks saying the story about my Daddy is nice. I don't know why I blurted that out. Just wanted to say I am proud of my Mom and Dad.
And you should be, they sound like very wonderful people. My daughter and I are watching that horrible show the Cougar on TV Land  Good Night everyone
Cougar? Old lady looking for young guys? Or Cougar looking for small little animals? I don't have cable.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: April 18, 2009, 10:30:16 PM »

Hahaha, Tevye, I never have seen Heroes. Cheerleader. You are the cheerleader. You can save the world. When you save the world can you please lower the taxes on cigarettes and beer. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks JSM   

Amen! 
You would think they could tax some other items for a change, leave ciggies and liquor alone for awhile 
Yes, tax bottled water for a change. Maybe Cindy will start drinking the hard stuff. JMO JSM 

Psst! I think she already does.
  Me too!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: April 18, 2009, 10:30:56 PM »

I just wish stupid A** Casey knew what she was throwing away. I'm sure Caylee loved her no matter what kind of slore KC was. JMO JSM

JSM ~  ITA. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: April 18, 2009, 10:32:13 PM »

Nite, JSM. No worrying!

And good to see you too, Blurry.

Night JSM!  So sorry about your Dallas Stars this year.................................................NOT!
No reason to be sorry Steel. They were horrible. I'm very sad about the Caps, I love me some Ovechkin. Teeth or no teeth he is a hottie!

Not quite sure how to respond to that!   
Sometimes he has teeth sometimes he doesn't. He is beautiful. Buf I will root for the Red Wings, I like the tire with wings on their sweater. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: April 18, 2009, 10:34:24 PM »

JSM ~  Are you tryin' to yank my chain with OT?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: April 18, 2009, 10:35:45 PM »

First of all, I want to tell you how much I appreciate my monkey friends here.   Thanks for being there, and being understanding.   You guys are the greatest.

Boo - Your mom probably did have an incident in her life that made her a bit more over-protective than other moms.  My incident took place in 1968, when things like that wasn't supposed to happen.  Only, things like that have always happened.   I can't remember which monkey said it - maybe it was you - that a tattoo should be put on the forehead of the people who are sex perverts or abuse children.   That works for me!  Or throw them in a big pit so they can never see the light of day again.   

Fanny and Capp - I'm sorry you both had terrifying experiences, too.   It is so damn unfair for anyone to have to live in fear or to have been abused, especially children.   

Trimm - I didn't know about your grandchild, either.   I'm so sorry.   My heart breaks for you.

JSM - I don't know if the guy who tried to get me was ever caught.   The police told me and my dad that I would have to id him if he was caught - but they never called us to come in.    Our police department wasn't much back in those days - sort of like Mayberry....

NoRose - I'm sorry about Zoe.   You guys are in my prayers.   I pray for his healing.   Sassy just had a tumor removed from her ear - and they were able to get it all.  Her offspring (my daughter's siamese) had 3 tumors removed from his stomach last summer and he is doing fine now.   It is amazing what they are able to do today.

Hugs to all my monkeys friends.   I've never met a more caring and compassionate group in my life.   Thanks. 

Sorry for the OT -  Justice for these sweet children.   

Wow, some have had some really scary experiences. It seemed like growing up in the 60s and 70's we less scary than now...but I don't know.. things happen back then too, maybe just not as heard about. So sorry that you all had to go thru that Sassy, Capp and Fannie.

We had a bad experience when my son was in kindergarden. His best friend was kidnapped off of the school ground at recess break. He was missing from lunchtime til before dark. A man took him thru some woods by the school...his mom was hysterical and I can't blame her. My son and he were together when the other boy was taken. So ofcourse that freaked me out, but just trying to help find the boy, comforting his mom and dealing with my son. Long story short, a utility worker found the boy running out of the woods and the boy was screaming. He wasn't hurt, but traumatized .. when he took us thru the woods with the police there was a small campsite this man had made, with a fire pit, and a hanging noose.    Somehow the little boy got away..thank GOD...his mom put him in private school and stayed at the school all day with him...from then on I know that I was over protective with my son...but I couldn't help it. So he had to deal with me and still does have to deal with me.

Everyone is so caring here, it's so nice to see a place where everyone huddles together and cares.

IF only the Ant's showed some compassion for someone except theirselves!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #868 on: April 18, 2009, 10:36:10 PM »

Good Evening, Monkey Friends!!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: April 18, 2009, 10:37:01 PM »

JSM ~  ITA. 
Thanks Muffy. I was being off topic and saw my name here. I truly believe no matter what a skank KC was, Caylee still loved her no matter what. Makes me very very sad that KC was the last thing on this earth Caylee ever saw. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: April 18, 2009, 10:37:21 PM »

Hello and good evening LuvLeBron.  Welcome to the Caylee Anthony thread.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: April 18, 2009, 10:38:14 PM »

Muffy I was way behind. Im sorry. Going to bed now please dont' give me the button. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: April 18, 2009, 10:40:26 PM »

Muffy I was way behind. Im sorry. Going to bed now please dont' give me the button. 

You don't have to go to bed.  Stay and post with us.  I was checking to see if you were paying attention.  I know you'll do your best to work some on topic in.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #873 on: April 18, 2009, 10:50:10 PM »

I just think the evening crew needs to see this, after all , it is Saturday night, who couldn't use a good laugh?

Any Heroes fans here? Remember the slogan from the first season: Save the Cheerleader, Save the World?

Well, I have a new slogan: Kill the Ants, Save the Planet!*

These people are the cause of global warming -every time The Evil Mistress of Doom- (that's Cindy for you newbies) opens her mouth, the temps rise world-wide,

Famine -looking at Skanerella's (again for the newbs, Casey) photo makes millions puke,

The oil shortage/crisis - the nutless wonder (newbs, ya catching on yet? That's Georgie Porgie) spends hours tooling around in his SUV, hauling that ridiculous billboard, and now is off yatching with Kid(we never found one)Finders, wasting God knows how much gas (and who is paying for that gas??)

And lastly, and closest to my heart, the world-wide shortage of blue eyeshadow. The Lives-With-Mommy-Boy-Wonder (newbs, it's Lee) has been buying up the world's supply of blue eyeshadow. He figures when this is all over, he'll be all over television and movie deals, so he must be ready for his close-up, Mr. Demille.

So, we would save the world be eliminating just a few people. Kill the ants, save the planet. C'mon now, say it with me...

*Actual total legal disclaimer: This post in no way is meant to suggest the actual killing of any members of the Anthony family....well, except for Casey. I want that biotch to fry!
Hahaha, Tevye, I never have seen Heroes. Cheerleader. You are the cheerleader. You can save the world. When you save the world can you please lower the taxes on cigarettes and beer. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks JSM   
thanks JSM! Yeah, I might not be able to save the world, but I could do some damage. I went to a wedding tonight, DH and I sat with a bunch of outdoor enthusiasts. They totally cracked up when they were talking about how they all had gotten together for the bachelor party, and of them said my DH had this great, cute little gun that they loved shooting. I got a little ticked (and they LOLed big time) when I turned to DH and said "Did you take MY gun to the shoot??? I'm the only one that will shoot that gun!" It looks like a cap pistol, pearl handles and all. It is really old, and very cute, but not worth a carp for target practice (which I enjoy). He said, no, he had taken the Derringer (another antique, but not mine). The women all laughed, and we agree there's a reason our men don't let us take our pistols in our purses (but we all think the bride was wearing one in her garter).

wow, that sounds like we live in Hickville, doesn't it? But, at any rate, us girls kept saying "We can take 'em" when a table was allowed to go thru the buffet line and we had to be the last table released.

So......I do not advocate the use of guns on people, and have never even tried to hit an animal. But I do like to hit that little red circle in the middle of a target!

And I still hate the Ants, so kill the Ants, save the World!*

*again, totally legal disclaimer: This is not a hit on the Ants, just on that biotch Casey. Burn, baby, burn!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #874 on: April 18, 2009, 10:52:16 PM »

Thanks JSM   

Amen! 
You would think they could tax some other items for a change, leave ciggies and liquor alone for awhile 
Oh, the second thing I'll do when I rule the world (after sending the Ants off in the TARDIS to any-planet-but-ours, will be to make smokes and hooch free...I will make the current administration pay for it!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: April 18, 2009, 10:57:19 PM »

Hi Muffy. This thread is the reason I became a Monkey. But I haven't been on to post as much lately, and I'm a fairly new member. And I dont believe I've ever been on at the same time as you. So, nice meeting you Muffy!

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: April 18, 2009, 11:02:12 PM »

Hi Muffy. This thread is the reason I became a Monkey. But I haven't been on to post as much lately, and I'm a fairly new member. And I dont believe I've ever been on at the same time as you. So, nice meeting you Muffy!

It's great you can join us when you can.

JSM-where did you and the dog with the lederhosen go? 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: April 18, 2009, 11:07:07 PM »

Basketball Basketball Hi LuvLeBron!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: April 18, 2009, 11:08:07 PM »

Hi Lovinlife 

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: April 18, 2009, 11:14:47 PM »

Basketball Basketball Hi LuvLeBron!

Hi Lovin! It took me a minute, but I noticed the little guys bouncing the basketballs!!! heheeheh You Rock! Go Cavs!
king....King James! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.