April 27, 2024, 10:27:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355410 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: April 19, 2009, 07:48:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: April 19, 2009, 08:08:42 AM »

LOOK MY VERY OWN PAGE! 

You're good Lovin'

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: April 19, 2009, 08:17:48 AM »

NorthernRose,thanks for that post. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: April 19, 2009, 08:27:43 AM »

Gonzalez Attorneys Prepare For Anthonys On Oprah
No Sale Pending For Caylee Memorial Land

More local links from WESH.com
WESH.com Video On Demand
WESH.com Weather Plus
WESH.com Local News
WESH.com Entertainment
WESH.com Local and National Slideshows
WESH.com FREE E-News
Most Popular Stories & Slideshows on WESH.com
  More news from your region

Daytona Beach
Tampa Bay

Sebastian
Select Another City

Contact WESH

Your name

Your e-mail address

Your e-mail address and/or phone number will not be published. Leave your name or hometown blank if you do not want it published.
WESH.com
updated 6:15 p.m. CT, Sat., April 18, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. - Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said Friday they are preparing a packet of information in advance of George and Cindy Anthony appearing on national TV next month.

Gonzalez's lawyers said they plan to send the information to Oprah Winfrey in hopes she'll ask the Anthonys tougher questions.

Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony because she said her reputation was ruined when she was named as the nanny who kidnapped Caylee. Casey Anthony is at the Orange County Jail, charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthonys East Orange County home last December.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

Gonzalez's lawyers said they're preparing video evidence showing how the Anthonys

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: April 19, 2009, 08:28:57 AM »

depositions last week contradicted their previous sworn testimony.

George Anthony was combative and refused to answer some of the more pointed questions posed by attorneys for Gonzalez.

The Anthony's attorney scolded Gonzalez's lawyers for their line of questioning.

Now Gonzalez's lawyers are questioning if it pains the Anthonys so much to answer their questions, why are they willing to go on national television and relive the nightmare of losing Caylee with Oprah?

Gonzalez's lawyers are also preparing what they said are videotaped examples to send to Winfrey of the Anthonys contradicting themselves in sworn testimony. Why?

"We hope that she will ask them some tough questions based on this information," attorney Keith Mitnik said.

They plan to share that information when they send it out next week.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: April 19, 2009, 08:30:34 AM »

Well snap.My dog swiped the keyboard. 
Here's the link to the above posted article.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30270368/

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: April 19, 2009, 08:34:03 AM »

Now that I've totally made a fool of myself.
I'm gonna dance on Boo's jeep til she wakes up.Need more coffee. 

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #907 on: April 19, 2009, 08:40:41 AM »

Now that I've totally made a fool of myself.
I'm gonna dance on Boo's jeep til she wakes up.Need more coffee. 

I'm up! I'm up!!! Off the Jeep! Took me hours to wipe your tiny feet prints off!!

I need coffee!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #908 on: April 19, 2009, 08:43:48 AM »

Now that I've wrecked the fact of Trim having her own page herself, I have a question:

Desi stated:

"Mallory worked with her best friend, Michelle.  Michelle's boyfriend/fiance was a charter jet pilot named Edgar, from Puerto Rico.  IIRC he flew for the same company, either Elite Jet Charter, LLC (probable), or SheltAir (also possible).

Not sure, but this could be the same Michelle as Michelle Murphy, sometime roomie of Lee and Brian Luft(sp?), who knew about the "commando" mission to nab Casey on the night of July 3, but didn't go along for the fun... Michelle Murphy has been interviewed by LE." from Topix

What commando mission to nab Kc? Is this where someone told her about Lee coming to find her at the club? Were there others with him? Did he tell other people he needed to bring KC home b/c she had been missing with Caylee? What does all that airline stuff have to do with KC??   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #909 on: April 19, 2009, 08:45:07 AM »

depositions last week contradicted their previous sworn testimony.

George Anthony was combative and refused to answer some of the more pointed questions posed by attorneys for Gonzalez.

The Anthony's attorney scolded Gonzalez's lawyers for their line of questioning.

Now Gonzalez's lawyers are questioning if it pains the Anthonys so much to answer their questions, why are they willing to go on national television and relive the nightmare of losing Caylee with Oprah?

Gonzalez's lawyers are also preparing what they said are videotaped examples to send to Winfrey of the Anthonys contradicting themselves in sworn testimony. Why?

"We hope that she will ask them some tough questions based on this information," attorney Keith Mitnik said.

They plan to share that information when they send it out next week.

I love it!! There is hard proof that they have lied.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: April 19, 2009, 08:59:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

HUGS

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: April 19, 2009, 09:04:46 AM »

Now that I've wrecked the fact of Trim having her own page herself, I have a question:

Desi stated:

"Mallory worked with her best friend, Michelle.  Michelle's boyfriend/fiance was a charter jet pilot named Edgar, from Puerto Rico.  IIRC he flew for the same company, either Elite Jet Charter, LLC (probable), or SheltAir (also possible).

Not sure, but this could be the same Michelle as Michelle Murphy, sometime roomie of Lee and Brian Luft(sp?), who knew about the "commando" mission to nab Casey on the night of July 3, but didn't go along for the fun... Michelle Murphy has been interviewed by LE." from Topix

What commando mission to nab Kc? Is this where someone told her about Lee coming to find her at the club? Were there others with him? Did he tell other people he needed to bring KC home b/c she had been missing with Caylee? What does all that airline stuff have to do with KC??   

I think the commando mission was to get Casey and bring her home.
There was mention of a guy  and airline stuff that might have drug implications.
I'll have to go back over it.monkeys were doing some digging.
Off to could breakfast for the second time.BBL 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: April 19, 2009, 09:05:46 AM »

Hey AnotherMonkey.

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #913 on: April 19, 2009, 09:45:43 AM »

OK Trimm has had the last post for almost 45 minutes!! Are my monkey friends out enjoying the sunlight??

ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: April 19, 2009, 09:50:43 AM »

OK Trimm has had the last post for almost 45 minutes!! Are my monkey friends out enjoying the sunlight??

lurking, waiting to go to breakfast, as soon as hubby is done getting ready

Hey!! did you know your boy CM wants more $$ or he might leave SUV?
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: April 19, 2009, 09:51:32 AM »

see! I need coffee, I mean SVU.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #916 on: April 19, 2009, 09:57:28 AM »

He deserves more money, he IS the show. Look what happened to CSI w/o Grissom. Tanked.

Wonder if the A's went to church on Easter Sunday? Or are they through using the church for their own means? It was handy for a while, but I hardly see them making a commitment to go on a regular basis.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: April 19, 2009, 10:06:36 AM »

Casey Anthony IMs Reveal Woman Pushed to the Edge
Forensic Psychologist: Alleged Killer “Wanted a Life”

By Brandon De Hoyos, About.com
While Florida investigators continue to sift through evidence in the case of a mother charged with the murder of her own daughter, New York’s premiere forensic psychologist says 22-year-old Casey Anthony’s motive may be as close as her own instant messages.

Drawing from more than 30 years experience in forensics and as an expert witness, Dr. Barbara Kirwin, Ph.D said dozens of pages of IM conversations between Anthony and then-boyfriend Tony Rusiano released by the Orange County Sheriff’s Department reveal the Orlando mother needed a little help.

“She was a young woman, not especially accomplished or hard working, who was narcissistic and self absorbed,” Kirwin said, referring to her IMs as “a verbal Rorscach test.”

Often kept at home because of a lack of mobility and lack of care for daughter Caylee, 2, Anthony was “a woman encumbered by a child and in love.”

“She said it a lot in her IMs, almost stoically, that her child came first and her job a close second,” Kirwin said, adding, “but she felt pressure in wanting to have a life and being a young mother.”

However, the bigger picture, Kirwin said, is the socio-political issue of the amount of support and resources available to women, calling it as much an issue for women and feminists as it is crime.

As a “Murdering Madame Bovary,” Anthony struggled to raise her child without the support
of Caylee’s father, a common parallel between mothers who have killed their own children, Kirwin said. Similar to Amanda Hamm, of Illinois, and Susan Smith, of South Carolina, both who killed their own children, Anthony had a romantic attachment with a man and “the kid was in the way.”

“Whether that was the motive, if she did indeed kill her child, I don’t know,” Kirwin said.

There is no evidence Anthony suffers from mental illness, Kirwin said, but she may suffer from borderline personality disorder based on evidence of her extreme romantic attachment to Rusciano.

Kirwin, who is currently working on “Beyond Medea, The Untold Truth of Mothers Who Kill Their Children,” teaches forensic science at Adelphi University, in Long Island, NY, and is the author of “The Mad, the Bad and the Innocent, The Criminal Mind on Trial.”

In the United States, 189 woman currently await execution on death row for murdering their own children.

http://im.about.com/od/resources/a/caseyhelp.htm

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: April 19, 2009, 10:14:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Mak

Good morning everyone!

Trimm - I read your post -just want to say "Big Hugs" to you.   I hate the word "step" also - and my kids/hubby don't use it anymore.   They just say "dad" and he just says "daughters".   Makes me so happy.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: April 19, 2009, 10:23:54 AM »

Hey Sassycat. 
Things are a bit too quiet.
I sure wish Blink would throw us a bone. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.