April 28, 2024, 09:40:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355484 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: April 19, 2009, 10:28:43 AM »

Hey Sassycat. 
Things are a bit too quiet.
I sure wish Blink would throw us a bone. 

I agree.  I can't wait to hear more about the Zanny/Annie wild ride.   I was thinking maybe C&G are going to use that ZG evidence to say that LE didn't do their job very well - because there was another ZG in Orlando around 25 yrs old that wasn't checked out - and  they have the traffic record to prove it!

What are your thoughts on who was making copies of that record?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: April 19, 2009, 10:38:41 AM »

Hey Sassycat. 

I agree.  I can't wait to hear more about the Zanny/Annie wild ride.   I was thinking maybe C&G are going to use that ZG evidence to say that LE didn't do their job very well - because there was another ZG in Orlando around 25 yrs old that wasn't checked out - and  they have the traffic record to prove it!

I don't know why,but Annie was the first name that popped in my head. 
I really want to know who copied that stuff.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: April 19, 2009, 10:46:46 AM »

Hey Sassycat. 

I don't know why,but Annie was the first name that popped in my head. 
I really want to know who copied that stuff.   

What surprises me is that no one copied that info before April 10.     

Blink - come out, come out, where ever you are!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: April 19, 2009, 10:51:22 AM »

I need to go back and read the post about Pete B and the NLHF again - but it sure seems to me that these people are begging for the FBI to investigate them.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #924 on: April 19, 2009, 10:51:41 AM »

Now that I've wrecked the fact of Trim having her own page herself, I have a question:

Desi stated:

"Mallory worked with her best friend, Michelle.  Michelle's boyfriend/fiance was a charter jet pilot named Edgar, from Puerto Rico.  IIRC he flew for the same company, either Elite Jet Charter, LLC (probable), or SheltAir (also possible).

Not sure, but this could be the same Michelle as Michelle Murphy, sometime roomie of Lee and Brian Luft(sp?), who knew about the "commando" mission to nab Casey on the night of July 3, but didn't go along for the fun... Michelle Murphy has been interviewed by LE." from Topix

What commando mission to nab Kc? Is this where someone told her about Lee coming to find her at the club? Were there others with him? Did he tell other people he needed to bring KC home b/c she had been missing with Caylee? What does all that airline stuff have to do with KC??   

Good Morning, I don't believe anyone else was with Lee, I remember him saying something about hanging around that area until early the next morning, I guess the double knot spy thought she would come back to the club. The airline stuff I have no idea how this fits in. But right there with Cindy writing the myspace, and Lee going to the club, they knew something was very wrong. Now the question is did they just drop it all after the 3rd, or were there someother missions to get Casey? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 19, 2009, 10:56:19 AM »

Hey Sassycat. 
Me too, hope badmitten went well last night.  The article you just posted, interesting, I did not know that 189 women in the US were sitting on death row, for murdering their children.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: April 19, 2009, 10:58:26 AM »

FBM - Sorry about what happend to your son's playmate.  I'm sure it was pretty traumatic for your son, too.  Thank God that little guy got away.   I probably would have handcuffed myself to my child if something like that happened to one of them. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: April 19, 2009, 11:00:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: April 19, 2009, 11:05:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Hi Leroy.   Your avi looks cool.   That is one handsome dog you have there.   
I love looking at all the dogs and cats in the avi's.  Pets are so comforting.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: April 19, 2009, 11:06:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Good morning Leroy!

Good morning monks

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: April 19, 2009, 11:09:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Good morning Leroy!

Good morning monks

Hi Muffy!     

Who thinks we'll get a document dump this week?    Aren't we missing about 9 dvds or so???   What's the hold up?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #931 on: April 19, 2009, 11:41:55 AM »

This is O/T but found it informative and also scary, suppose it could maybe be an answer to how so much info has made it through!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyKcoDaofg

wow
Putting my blackberry in the blender now!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: April 19, 2009, 11:53:05 AM »

Fanny,  yes, please let us know if that brain of yours coughs up anything on Peter Benavides!   

I found a Pedro J. Benavides-Natera who was caught buying planes to be used for drug-trafficking between the U.S. and Mexico/Venezuela...  And money laundering; a big case that I believe is still being worked.  He was in the news May/June 2006 until March-ish 2008.  But I don't know if he could possibly be the same guy.  In his 40's or 50's. 

A Google search of Peter Benavides associated with planes, car raffle, NLHF, or Caylee is not panning out for me.

Here is some information from September 2008, which is no longer (apparently) Google-able.  Found it archived at Topix.

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TUCJEPJ8F3M53KEN6/post12250

Sep 29, 2008

Google Mallory Parker:
About Mallory
Current
* Office Manager at Elite Jet Charter, LLC

Past
* Customer Service Representative at Sheltair
* customer service representative at sheltair
* customer service representative at executive air center
Education
* Valencia Community College

Let's see... I grew up on the Orlando Executive Airport and consider it to be my second home. Aviation runs in my family and I couldn't imagine doing something that didn't involve aircraft. I worked at one of the FBO's on the field for a total of 3 years before approached by Elite Jets.

I love to travel, cook and spend time with my friends and family.
About Elite Jets, LLC
Business Location: Orlando, Florida

Mallory worked with her best friend, Michelle.  Michelle's boyfriend/fiance was a charter jet pilot named Edgar, from Puerto Rico.  IIRC he flew for the same company, either Elite Jet Charter, LLC (probable), or SheltAir (also possible).

Not sure, but this could be the same Michelle as Michelle Murphy, sometime roomie of Lee and Brian Luft(sp?), who knew about the "commando" mission to nab Casey on the night of July 3, but didn't go along for the fun... Michelle Murphy has been interviewed by LE.

Michelle (Mallory's bff) was a babysitter for two kids, per her myspace back in Sept/Oct.  She also has a friend/sister/cousin(?) who has kids -- they live in Sanford, where Casey told Matthew Crisp(sp?) that Caylee had a playdate.

Oh, also, Casey told LE on July 16 that Caylee liked to "try to run around Lake Underhill." On the map, this lake abuts the Executive Airport's runways to the south; looks like it's practically part of the airport property.

Probably nothing, but who knows?  It makes my poor head spin... Desi is Dizzy!   

Monkeys -- feel free to ignore "Dizzy Desi's" obsessive post -- any of these possible connections would be a HUGE stretch!

It's all Fanny's fault!  Fanny is the one that got me going on this line of thinking!  Hey, I could also blame Fanny for getting me in trouble with the Mods, too, right?
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!   

Goodnight, Monkeys who are signing off for the night!

Wow Desi you sure can keep a Monkey informed!!!  Between you and Blink I stay in the know!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: April 19, 2009, 12:01:58 PM »

Good morning Monkeys. I'm going to be in and out. I have been working on trying to find the info for Desi that we were talking about last night.  Has anyone heard from Serching? She hasn't been on in a couple of days and I worried about her.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: April 19, 2009, 12:06:04 PM »

Execute Casey? Not a chance — but now she might cut a deal
Mike Thomas | COMMENTARY
April 19, 2009

State Attorney Lawson Lamar says he wants to kill Casey Anthony, which I suppose is one way of guaranteeing she dies of old age.

The odds of Casey taking a lethal snooze are about equal to the odds she'll celebrate with milk and cookies if exonerated.

Even Lamar understands that.

For historical reference, I refer you to Richard Adams, an evil psychopath who brutally beat and stomped his 6-year-old daughter Kayla to death. Lake prosecutors tried, but failed, to get a death sentence against him.

And Adams was much more loathsome than Casey. There was no doubt about his guilt. Kayla's body testified to the horrors of the crime.

Lamar has nothing close to this strong a case against Casey. He has no confession, no cause of death and no indication of premeditation. Evidence consists of Casey's mysterious and indifferent behavior, her compulsive lying, a piece of fairly common duct tape and iffy evidence that there once was a body in the trunk of the abandoned family Pontiac. ...I do not think that this reporter has every last possible ounce of facts in this case to make this assumption.

Casey's defense team may be headed by José Baez, a not-ready-for-prime-time Kissimmee lawyer whom I wouldn't hire to defend my traffic ticket. But he is backed by some serious talent, including New York defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden, criminalist Henry Lee and forensic scientist Larry Kobilinsky, a regular on Nancy Grace.

I imagine they will put the prosecution's trunk-sniffing machine — the one used to indicate the presence of a body in the car — on the witness stand and make a convincing case it can't sniff the difference between a cadaver, a rotten pizza or a bottle of Chanel No. 5. ...was this not already done and proven that it could tell the difference?

And any number of expert witnesses could testify that it's typical for a woman who has lost a daughter to go into shock, forget the mystery nanny's name, grab a six-pack, call up the gang and put off notifying the cops for a month. ...now that is funny!  Who would be the expert witness, Andrea Yates? Susan Smith?..they are experts at killing their kids too.

You scoff at this only if you haven't seen a good lawyer magnify preposterous notions into gaping chasms of reasonable doubt.

Lamar obviously has to be concerned.

So his best offense has become a good bluff: the death penalty. His office resurrected it last week after ruling it out in December. The official explanation is that "sufficient aggravating circumstances" have come to light.

Like what, more pictures of Casey wrapped in an American flag guzzling beer?

This is nothing more than an old prosecutor's trick.
..I disagree, otherwise he would not have thrown the DP back on the table out of the blue as he has done.

It goes like this: To get seated for a death-penalty trial, a juror must say during the selection process that he or she is willing to sentence someone to death. This tends to weed out the softies and liberals like Scott Maxwell and myself, giving prosecutors more of a law-and-order jury — one more likely to convict.

Noted Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz claimed prosecutors in Texas used this tactic to get a conviction against Andrea Yates, who drowned her five children in 2001.

"The prosecutors ... never really expected, nor even wanted, the jury to return a death sentence," he wrote in an analysis. "They manipulated the death penalty processing order to get a pro-prosecution jury, more likely to reject the insanity defense and return a verdict of guilt. This tactic, well known to those who practice criminal law, is becoming more widespread in states which authorize the death penalty."

Her conviction was overturned on appeal, and Yates subsequently was ruled not guilt by reason of insanity.

Jury consultant Beth Bochnak from the National Jury Project, calls this ploy a "massive problem."

She says the focus on the death penalty during the selection process gives potential jurors the impression that guilt is a foregone conclusion, or else why would everybody be harping on the punishment?

"I recently heard from jurors in a capital [murder] case," Bochnak says. "One told me about another juror in the deliberations who was completely confused because he thought the guy already was convicted."

Dershowitz hopes the courts "will finally declare this practice unethical, even unconstitutional."

Until then, this is Lamar's best hope to force Casey into a plea deal that could spare his office a long and expensive trial, followed by a very bad outcome.

Not only have prosecutors stacked the deck against her, they have added considerable time and cost to her defense. That may temper the enthusiasm of some of her defenders who obviously won't be getting paid their normal hourly wage.

And Casey now has something new to think about: the image of being strapped down on a gurney, a jail nurse prepping her veins.

Maybe that will make her squirm enough to end this freak show. If this is prosecutorial misconduct, then this one time I can look the other way. ..then why the hell did you have to publically write about it?  Is this Denafrio's other boyfriend?
Mike Thomas can be reached at 407-420-5525 or mthomas@orlandosentinel.com.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-locmiket19041909apr19,0,6936648.column

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: April 19, 2009, 12:09:39 PM »

depositions last week contradicted their previous sworn testimony.

George Anthony was combative and refused to answer some of the more pointed questions posed by attorneys for Gonzalez.

The Anthony's attorney scolded Gonzalez's lawyers for their line of questioning.

Now Gonzalez's lawyers are questioning if it pains the Anthonys so much to answer their questions, why are they willing to go on national television and relive the nightmare of losing Caylee with Oprah?

Gonzalez's lawyers are also preparing what they said are videotaped examples to send to Winfrey of the Anthonys contradicting themselves in sworn testimony. Why?

"We hope that she will ask them some tough questions based on this information," attorney Keith Mitnik said.

They plan to share that information when they send it out next week.

PLEASE SHARE IT WITH THE FBI AS WELL!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: April 19, 2009, 12:12:37 PM »

Casey Anthony IMs Reveal Woman Pushed to the Edge
Forensic Psychologist: Alleged Killer “Wanted a Life”

By Brandon De Hoyos, About.com
While Florida investigators continue to sift through evidence in the case of a mother charged with the murder of her own daughter, New York’s premiere forensic psychologist says 22-year-old Casey Anthony’s motive may be as close as her own instant messages.

Drawing from more than 30 years experience in forensics and as an expert witness, Dr. Barbara Kirwin, Ph.D said dozens of pages of IM conversations between Anthony and then-boyfriend Tony Rusiano released by the Orange County Sheriff’s Department reveal the Orlando mother needed a little help.

“She was a young woman, not especially accomplished or hard working, who was narcissistic and self absorbed,” Kirwin said, referring to her IMs as “a verbal Rorscach test.”

Often kept at home because of a lack of mobility and lack of care for daughter Caylee, 2, Anthony was “a woman encumbered by a child and in love.”

“She said it a lot in her IMs, almost stoically, that her child came first and her job a close second,” Kirwin said, adding, “but she felt pressure in wanting to have a life and being a young mother.”

However, the bigger picture, Kirwin said, is the socio-political issue of the amount of support and resources available to women, calling it as much an issue for women and feminists as it is crime.

As a “Murdering Madame Bovary,” Anthony struggled to raise her child without the support
of Caylee’s father, a common parallel between mothers who have killed their own children, Kirwin said. Similar to Amanda Hamm, of Illinois, and Susan Smith, of South Carolina, both who killed their own children, Anthony had a romantic attachment with a man and “the kid was in the way.”

“Whether that was the motive, if she did indeed kill her child, I don’t know,” Kirwin said.

There is no evidence Anthony suffers from mental illness, Kirwin said, but she may suffer from borderline personality disorder based on evidence of her extreme romantic attachment to Rusciano.

Kirwin, who is currently working on “Beyond Medea, The Untold Truth of Mothers Who Kill Their Children,” teaches forensic science at Adelphi University, in Long Island, NY, and is the author of “The Mad, the Bad and the Innocent, The Criminal Mind on Trial.”

In the United States, 189 woman currently await execution on death row for murdering their own children.

http://im.about.com/od/resources/a/caseyhelp.htm
  Jose Buttfuzz also said that his client was not mental!!  SHE IS JUST EVIL!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: April 19, 2009, 12:14:34 PM »

Now that I've wrecked the fact of Trim having her own page herself, I have a question:

Desi stated:

"Mallory worked with her best friend, Michelle.  Michelle's boyfriend/fiance was a charter jet pilot named Edgar, from Puerto Rico.  IIRC he flew for the same company, either Elite Jet Charter, LLC (probable), or SheltAir (also possible).

Not sure, but this could be the same Michelle as Michelle Murphy, sometime roomie of Lee and Brian Luft(sp?), who knew about the "commando" mission to nab Casey on the night of July 3, but didn't go along for the fun... Michelle Murphy has been interviewed by LE." from Topix

What commando mission to nab Kc? Is this where someone told her about Lee coming to find her at the club? Were there others with him? Did he tell other people he needed to bring KC home b/c she had been missing with Caylee? What does all that airline stuff have to do with KC??   

Good Morning, I don't believe anyone else was with Lee, I remember him saying something about hanging around that area until early the next morning, I guess the double knot spy thought she would come back to the club. The airline stuff I have no idea how this fits in. But right there with Cindy writing the myspace, and Lee going to the club, they knew something was very wrong. Now the question is did they just drop it all after the 3rd, or were there someother missions to get Casey? 
I think that it also aids to show that her behavior was out of the ordinary, even for her, for Lee and Cindy to be going to the lengths that they were.  My question, why not George?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: April 19, 2009, 12:15:01 PM »

Good morning Monkeys. I'm going to be in and out. I have been working on trying to find the info for Desi that we were talking about last night.  Has anyone heard from Serching? She hasn't been on in a couple of days and I worried about her.
Yes, she was on either Haleigh or Sandra's forum.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: April 19, 2009, 12:15:47 PM »

She made a post over in Adji's thread a few days ago.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.