April 27, 2024, 10:02:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355233 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: April 19, 2009, 03:42:59 PM »

Sassycat, I did include the Sean Kraus link you posted this morning as it seemed to pertain to the whole  Peter b thing. I was originally going to send this in e-mail to Desi, since it was all old stuff. I just copied and pasted the whole thing.

Everyone, feel free to pick it to pieces.
Thanks for that Fanny Mae, I didn't pay real close attention to the info on Peter B, it looks like I should have. You and Desi and other monkeys sure have a lot of info on this.

Thanks, I've got a head full of information. Most of it is trivial or useless, but there may be a nugget there. Believe me, I have read every site and article that I could find about Caylee's murder since the beginning. It should be squishing out my ears any day now.

That's cool Fanny.   I remember reading quite a bit about Peter B in the beginning, too.   I think it may have been over at Dreamin' Demons.   SKrause used to post over there quite a bit, too.   Thanks for doing the research.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #981 on: April 19, 2009, 03:44:10 PM »

Joesamas mama wrote:
Not only the fact that she shook the world, but what makes me impressed about her is she has some kind of disability and took care of her parents. And she sings to her cat. I was just singing Josef a polka song, he walked into the other room. 

It's not funny Fanny. He walked out of the room. When he was bad sick I used to sing him the Kajdu polka. He would just look at me and listen to me sing. Now he walks away to another room. 

That's cause when he was sick, he couldn't move to go into the other room!!    He probably went to his happy place, which was chasing leashless dogs!! 
  I just sang to him again, now he is on the balcony looking for leashless dogs. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: April 19, 2009, 03:47:49 PM »

Joesamas mama wrote:
Not only the fact that she shook the world, but what makes me impressed about her is she has some kind of disability and took care of her parents. And she sings to her cat. I was just singing Josef a polka song, he walked into the other room. 

It's not funny Fanny. He walked out of the room. When he was bad sick I used to sing him the Kajdu polka. He would just look at me and listen to me sing. Now he walks away to another room. 

That's cause when he was sick, he couldn't move to go into the other room!!    He probably went to his happy place, which was chasing leashless dogs!! 

AAWW, JSM. Maybe he just remembers being sick. (But I almost wrote what Boo said, but she beat me to it.)

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: April 19, 2009, 03:52:05 PM »

For anyone that may need a reminder why we dislike Lee A so much, something else I found in my searching:

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters that read in part:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."

Lee is apparently not the only one angry with EquuSearch. Earlier today, Todd Black (Jose Baez-Spokeperson) sent out a fax about Anthony's correspondences with Scott Peterson and EquuSearch's involvement in the search for Caylee.

Found this at blog.myspace.com/nykatie

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: April 19, 2009, 03:52:44 PM »

Joesamas mama wrote:

AAWW, JSM. Maybe he just remembers being sick. (But I almost wrote what Boo said, but she beat me to it.)

You guys are a hoot.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: April 19, 2009, 03:55:40 PM »

Interesting post CAPP.   I can't see Jesse ever wearing that shamrock hat.     
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: April 19, 2009, 03:59:32 PM »

For anyone that may need a reminder why we dislike Lee A so much, something else I found in my searching:

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters that read in part:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."
Lee is apparently not the only one angry with EquuSearch. Earlier today, Todd Black (Jose Baez-Spokeperson) sent out a fax about Anthony's correspondences with Scott Peterson and EquuSearch's involvement in the search for Caylee.

Yeah, don't get me started on Lee Anthony! He wears knee socks with shorts. I prayed at Mass that my hatred for them would end, but I guess it didn't work. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: April 19, 2009, 04:00:38 PM »

Joesamas mama wrote:

You guys are a hoot.
  They are making fun of my singing Sassy. 

Okay, I will be on topic from now on Muffy. I promise. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #988 on: April 19, 2009, 04:05:24 PM »

Joesamas mama wrote:

I do the singing too, and talk baby talk, and Zoe either turns her head, or walks in the other room  I hope the movie is good tonight about Natalie, I will start watching it, but probably will fall asleep, I don't think I've ever finished any show I've started, I fall asleep. My daughter said the movie about Natalie she heard was from Beth's book.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: April 19, 2009, 04:06:09 PM »

I tried posting my response, but here goes again. I don't see Jesse wearing a shamrock cap either. Annie is a big FAT FAT liar. JMO JSM Sorry if this is a double post. I got kicked out of the cage. 

onereddoxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: April 19, 2009, 04:06:23 PM »

Hi everyone!  New to the cage, but I have been a lurker for awhilte now!  Always good information and I love the different angles and ideas people have.  Its always food for thought...

Thanks for allowing me join and thanks to Brandi for fixing up Puddles for the Fourth!!

Anyway...I have two questions about the Caylee case.  I have been trying to keep up with the thread, so you will have to excuse me if this was brought up already...

First of all, question about Zany.  Obviously, the Zany with the court case against Casey isn't the babysitter.  So is Casey still sticking with the babysitter story?  And if she is, is she saying its a different Zany??  I am confused because we all know that there is no nanny Zany and its kind of silly to be still saying the babysitter took Caylee...

And I don't know how they can try to pin that on Jesse either...he's not the babysitter she was claiming who took Caylee.  How can they change who to blame when she told everyone the nanny, Zany, took Caylee?
Maybe I am not twisted enough to get it?  LOL 

Second, I have question about the Ant family.  They claim their daughter is innocent and are standing behind her 100%.  Ok, so if Casey didn't murder her daughter, would not the family be screaming to find the murderer???  They aren't, that I know of at least.  They don't get on camera and say, Find my granddaughter's murderer!  They are saying, Casey is innocent!  Shouldn't they at least be looking for the murderer if they think don't think Casey did it??   
What a load of bullcorn...

I think all of this explains that Casey is a LIAR and GUILTY!

Any monkey comments?  Please pick this apart at will....

Thanks!
OneRedDoxie

"No one can fully understand the meaning of love unless he's owned a dog."
Gene Hill
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: April 19, 2009, 04:09:04 PM »

Joesamas mama wrote:

I do the singing too, and talk baby talk, and Zoe either turns her head, or walks in the other room  I hope the movie is good tonight about Natalie, I will start watching it, but probably will fall asleep, I don't think I've ever finished any show I've started, I fall asleep. My daughter said the movie about Natalie she heard was from Beth's book.
Glad to know I'm not the only one that the dog runs away from while singing. I hope Zoe is well today.

I am very glad to know the movie is from Beth's book. Sometimes though the movie isn't exactly by the book. Do you know if Beth was in on the script of the movie too? I sure hope so. JMO JSM

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: April 19, 2009, 04:09:38 PM »

Hi everyone!  New to the cage, but I have been a lurker for awhilte now!  Always good information and I love the different angles and ideas people have.  Its always food for thought...

Thanks for allowing me join and thanks to Brandi for fixing up Puddles for the Fourth!!

Anyway...I have two questions about the Caylee case.  I have been trying to keep up with the thread, so you will have to excuse me if this was brought up already...

First of all, question about Zany.  Obviously, the Zany with the court case against Casey isn't the babysitter.  So is Casey still sticking with the babysitter story?  And if she is, is she saying its a different Zany??  I am confused because we all know that there is no nanny Zany and its kind of silly to be still saying the babysitter took Caylee...

And I don't know how they can try to pin that on Jesse either...he's not the babysitter she was claiming who took Caylee.  How can they change who to blame when she told everyone the nanny, Zany, took Caylee?

Second, I have question about the Ant family.  They claim their daughter is innocent and are standing behind her 100%.  Ok, so if Casey didn't murder her daughter, would not the family be screaming to find the murderer???  They aren't, that I know of at least.  They don't get on camera and say, Find my granddaughter's murderer!  They are saying, Casey is innocent!  Shouldn't they at least be looking for the murderer if they think don't think Casey did it??   

Thanks!
OneRedDoxie
Welcom ORD - A- Casey is dumb    B - the Ants are dumb!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: April 19, 2009, 04:10:05 PM »

I remember that, what a jackazz
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: April 19, 2009, 04:12:16 PM »

Thanks!
OneRedDoxie
Welcome to the cage One Red Doxie. How many monkeys have doxies?  I'm about to take the evil one outside for his walk. I will try and come back with an answer to your questions, but I'm sure smarter monkeys than me will have the answers you need before I get back.

Anyways welcome to the cage. Your dog is named Puddles.  My first Australian Cattle Dog was named Puddles. Stupid ex husband got her in the divorce.  I miss her, God rest her soul.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: April 19, 2009, 04:13:08 PM »

Note to self:  do not eat grapes while laying in bed while talking to monkeys, you will choke to death.  (sorry Muffy Bee)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #996 on: April 19, 2009, 04:13:39 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest and Welcome New Monkeys.

Was Jesse the one who brought up Peter Benevides to start with???

Boo, I knew I had seen the name William Rivera somewhere before when I sent you those papers.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: April 19, 2009, 04:14:21 PM »

I tried posting my response, but here goes again. I don't see Jesse wearing a shamrock cap either. Annie is a big FAT FAT liar. JMO JSM Sorry if this is a double post. I got kicked out of the cage. 

I can't see Jesse wearing that shamrock cap either. I think that is BS. I think Casey found out about Annie snitching her out after spending the night. The hat was found in Sept, after Casey was out of jail. It always looked like someone, probably Crazy, took some fury out on the cap. We know we saw Annie wearing it, but never saw a picture with Jesse wearing it. That kinda cinches it for me.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: April 19, 2009, 04:14:59 PM »

WELCOME ONEREDDOXIE    Not only that, George during the deposition said he never looked for a ZG 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #999 on: April 19, 2009, 04:16:14 PM »

They are making fun of my singing Sassy. 

Okay, I will be on topic from now on Muffy. I promise. 

(Psst...JSM, I'm throwin' ya a line here, grab on and keep us BOTH outta trouble)

So, JSM, what you're saying is that we can surmise, from all available intel that we have, that if Cindy sang to Casey, Casey would run out of the room? You thinking what I'm thinking? That Cindy's horrid singing voice (your Honor, we have it on tape) is what caused Casey to do what she did?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.