June 16, 2024, 06:37:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 360753 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #540 on: April 18, 2009, 11:21:30 AM »

During George's depo when he was adamant on the pronuciation of "Zanny", I thought that he was just completly ignorant.  Who spells it "Zany"?  Then someone posted the "Z is for Zany", and it became clear that this is going to be part of the defense strategy.

But more importantly, I think he was right with the "Zany" who took her granddaughter.

Main Entry: 1za·ny 
Pronunciation: \ˈzā-nē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural zanies
Etymology: Italian zanni, a traditional masked clown, from Italian dialect Zanni, nickname for Italian Giovanni John
Date: 1588
1: a subordinate clown or acrobat in old comedies who mimics ludicrously the tricks of the principal : merry-andrew
2: a slavish follower : toady
3 a: one who acts the buffoon to amuse others b: nut, kook

I rest my case!   
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: April 18, 2009, 11:22:31 AM »

Question-how do you copy from photobucket?  I tried copy and pasting but just got address?  I want to post one of the pics.  TIA

click on the pic you want, then copy the [IMG] tag that will show up. then paste it here 0sorry, nail polish)
  Tks Tevye.  Let me see if this works. 
http://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/kcanthonypix2/?action=view&current=waiting_thumb.jpg

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #542 on: April 18, 2009, 11:23:28 AM »

Im sorry, I didnt even say Hi to you all.  Hi!!!!   Steel, how is your eye this am?   Heading out to do shopping for my Mom.  BBL>

Good morning A1 and all fellow crime fighting Monkeys!  Eye is much better this morning!  Why don't you buy something nice for the cage while you are out?   
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #543 on: April 18, 2009, 11:24:04 AM »

During George's depo when he was adamant on the pronuciation of "Zanny", I thought that he was just completly ignorant.  Who spells it "Zany"?  Then someone posted the "Z is for Zany", and it became clear that this is going to be part of the defense strategy.

But more importantly, I think he was right with the "Zany" who took her granddaughter.

Etymology: Italian zanni, a traditional masked clown, from Italian dialect Zanni, nickname for Italian Giovanni John
1: a subordinate clown or acrobat in old comedies who mimics ludicrously the tricks of the principal : merry-andrew

I rest my case!   

so I should stop calling Georgie Porgie the NutlessOne and just call him Zany-with-only-one-N?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: April 18, 2009, 11:25:56 AM »

Too bad the pic doesn't show her on a cot in a jail cell!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: April 18, 2009, 11:28:53 AM »

Gotta run and go make breakfast.  TTYL!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #546 on: April 18, 2009, 11:30:01 AM »

Hiding, sorry I couldn't stack this for some reason:

when you click on the pic, on the right hand side of the screen, a list of coded will apear under the "share this image" heading. go to the last one, says IMG code. click on it, it should highlight. then "copy", then come back her and paste.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: April 18, 2009, 11:44:44 AM »

Florida State Prison: notable death row inmates
April 17, 9:10 PM ·

Florida State Prison, also referred to as Starke Prison, is a maximum-security prison that houses men on death row. Other Florida prisons with death row wards include Union Correctional Institute, located in Raiford, Florida and Lowell Correctional Institution Annex, where women on death row await their executions. If Casey Anthony is found guilty and sentenced to death, she will be sentenced to Lowell Correctional Institution Annex.

Before 1961, the prison facility Union Correctional Institute was known as the Florida State Prison. The original prison building split into two separate facilities. The former Florida State Prison became known as Union Correctional Institute and the east wing became the new Florida State Prison. When construction on the new prison finished in 1961, it housed the death row chamber.

Maximum capacity for Florida State Prison is 1,460. The prison houses adult men and has twelve cell and two open bay housing units. There are two academic programs offered to inmates, and they do not offer any vocational training or programs. What the Florida state program does have, however, is a list of who’s who when it comes to notable death row inmates. Serial killers and rapists who have reached infamy share one thing in common; they were sentenced to death or died while serving their sentences at Florida State Prison.

Ted Bundy, Paul Jennings Hill, Danny Rolling, and Ottis Toole are just some of the criminals who exhausted their last breath at Florida state prison. Ottis Toole was not on death row when he died; he was serving five life sentences. Additionally, on December 16, 2008 it was determined by the Hollywood, Florida police department that Ottis Toole was responsible for the kidnapping and murder of 6 year old, Adam Walsh: son of John Walsh host of America’s Most Wanted.

Florida death row inmates are housed in cells that are 6 x 9 x 9.5 feet. Those that are on death watch (preparing for execution) are housed in cells that are 12 x 7 x 8.5 feet in height. Showers are allowed every other day and death row inmates are handcuffed except for when showering, in their cells, or when they are in the exercise yard. Meals are served three times daily: breakfast is served at 5:00 A.M. followed by lunch between 10:30 and 11:00 A.M. and dinner is served between 4:00 P.M. and 4:30 P.M. The infamous “last meal” served to death row inmates before an execution can cost no more than $40.00.

Death row inmates are allowed visitors that have been pre-approved by the prison staff. They also receive mail and are allowed to have radios, a 13” television, cigarettes and various snacks in their cell. They are distinguished from other inmates by their orange shorts.

Click for a virtual tour of a Florida death row cell
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/vtour/deathrow.html

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2009m4d17-Florida-State-Prison-notable-death-row-inmates

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #548 on: April 18, 2009, 11:50:35 AM »

Northern Rose, it sounds about right that Cin and George would be on pimping the May 17 vigil. I just can't take much more of these people, Karma where are you?

Not to be confused with our "Karma Monkey" 

But I do want to say that Karma always comes back around,it's got no where else to go.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: April 18, 2009, 11:51:37 AM »

Steel - nanner.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: April 18, 2009, 11:56:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  You know I read where the Florida may have to pick up the tab on her defense?  I'd be furious if I were a resident of Florida.  Why can't they take the money that the Ant's are getting and use it for her defense?  Maybe they need to work on new laws for this!

Well here is a glitch in that thought, Casey would have to claim to be indigent & if her "experts" do not agree to testify for the defense pro bono or accept the set scale rate paid to experts under these conditions.   There is also a question as to whether her present defense team would all stay in place due to her not being able to afford to pay for them if they are not already representing her pro bono, it gets complicated.   The defense has much to lose potentially if they take this option.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #551 on: April 18, 2009, 12:04:56 PM »

Is this Lee's Mallory?Taken at Mallory's bday party?Just wondering......

Karma Is Coming

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #552 on: April 18, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »

Steel - nanner.

Read and replied!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: April 18, 2009, 12:14:19 PM »

another self edit  on a previous post on page 24 or 25 - zany is a word meaning clownish, I guess it didnt register because it isnt pronounced like the name we've been discussing for almost a year due to that monster....again, not enough caffeine to jump start my brain this morning.
Yes, I did a whole vocabulary lesson for georgie.  Using definition #2 is interesting for me as we know the ant's try to appear to be verbal linguistics! LOL
Capp--
Okay, your posts are dancing for me again - so, did you see this from last cage?  Capp dear - Can I ask a favor?  My over 40 eyes have a hard time reading colors when they are big posts.  Anyway you could use the black crayon?  It might just be me, but the colors (purple is worst!) make it sooo hard for me to read.  I struggle reading yours and you have such good info, I don't want to miss it!  Just asking.....   You can say no but if you do, I only get the first few lines and last line sometimes of your post Sad 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: April 18, 2009, 12:20:34 PM »

I rest my case!   
STEEL WINS THE PRIZE FOR SEEING WHERE I WAS GOING (well part of it anyway!) yesterday with my homeschool lesson for georgie!   Interesting stuff there, if you think about it!
Thank you steel for validating me!!!!!  LOL
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: April 18, 2009, 12:23:56 PM »

I rest my case!   

so I should stop calling Georgie Porgie the NutlessOne and just call him Zany-with-only-one-N?
I could do a homeschool lesson for him on long and short a sounds, but I was so hoping he would get that when I posted - heck, it even has a hear the word button!    georgie - you couldn't do a crossword puzzle even if you cheated with google!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: April 18, 2009, 12:27:42 PM »

another self edit  on a previous post on page 24 or 25 - zany is a word meaning clownish, I guess it didnt register because it isnt pronounced like the name we've been discussing for almost a year due to that monster....again, not enough caffeine to jump start my brain this morning.
Yes, I did a whole vocabulary lesson for georgie.  Using definition #2 is interesting for me as we know the ant's try to appear to be verbal linguistics! LOL
Capp--
Okay, your posts are dancing for me again - so, did you see this from last cage?  Capp dear - Can I ask a favor?  My over 40 eyes have a hard time reading colors when they are big posts.  Anyway you could use the black crayon?  It might just be me, but the colors (purple is worst!) make it sooo hard for me to read.  I struggle reading yours and you have such good info, I don't want to miss it!  Just asking.....   You can say no but if you do, I only get the first few lines and last line sometimes of your post Sad 

I think most recognize me in the blue which isnt a biggie so just for you NewsJ, for my more lengthy ones Ill use the black crayon.   I happened to look back for your vo-cab lesson for Georgie...spot on

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #557 on: April 18, 2009, 12:31:35 PM »

Karma Is Coming

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: April 18, 2009, 12:40:31 PM »

Fatally, will be what she deserves...the other one that is amazing is the girl crying over a guy, too bad Casey relates to that more than she ever shed a tear for Caylee - well, in return when she's locked up for good waiting for her final judgment day I won't shed a tear for her.  Caylee, no worries sweet angel your family that turned their back on you wont be getting thru the gates of heaven where you are free & living in paradise.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #559 on: April 18, 2009, 12:41:41 PM »

Regarding Mr. Morgan sending the lies of George and Cindy to the Oprah show... Hmmmm if John Morgan has proof and side by side accounts of G & C lying to either him or the FBI, I would say that charges ARE going to be brought against the Ants. It is against the law to lie to them. They had counsel, they deliberately did it.

I don't think that with this case in the lime light, LE can afford to say Oh Well, we'll let you slide. Then taking an oath would mean nothing to people cause the Ants got away with it!! Believe me when I tell you, the shyte going down during this case will be cited in future cases across America. We are watching!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.