May 28, 2024, 04:31:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 359164 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: April 18, 2009, 06:24:04 PM »

You're right JSM. For me I would have nothing to put on myspace and facebook, unless someone might be interested in a crabby, emotional woman who doesn't have an exciting life 

Ditto!

Seeme, thanks for posting those links. I don't think I gave you credit for them today. You did a great job. I know it was emotionally draining. And I hope you had them backed up to have the ones that were deleted. That was some scuzzy slore!!! I caught some of them before they were deleted.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: April 18, 2009, 06:26:03 PM »

Oooff! Just got back in.

Capp, I didn't want to stack, but while I was kicked out of the cage I caught this on the CNN site. Family members do kill other family member everyday, and here is is prime example. Father kill wife and four small kids and then himself. I know how to post link, but not the story, if some kind monkey would do it.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/04/18/maryland.family.shot/index.html
Sorry, it was three small children. Doesn't make it any less henious.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #682 on: April 18, 2009, 06:27:20 PM »

Well, for some reason I forgot to type something, sorry. Capp, I'm sorry for your awful experiences also, my God all these things that have happened to so many monkeys, I'm truly sorry.

Tks NoRose you are such a sweet soul, I absolutely adore you.   I'm proud and compassionate to be amongst many survivors here & elsewhere, what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger....it always can be worse.  I feel so deeply for those that face the unimaginable.   That's why I have that slogan in Italian as my sig line...Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often

Capp. O/T, but my friend was telling me about a new show on cable. Housewives of New Jersey I think it is called. It will start in May. I giggled when she told me about it. All I could think of is you. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: April 18, 2009, 06:27:45 PM »

Oooff! Just got back in.

Capp, I didn't want to stack, but while I was kicked out of the cage I caught this on the CNN site. Family members do kill other family member everyday, and here is is prime example. Father kill wife and four small kids and then himself. I know how to post link, but not the story, if some kind monkey would do it.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/04/18/maryland.family.shot/index.html

Yea, Ive been watching on cable news...so sad & more of it.   This economic crisis is not going to do anything but escalate domestic situations as well.   In these entire family murder/suicides, one really has to wonder why the SOB didnt just kill himself, talk about the epitome of the final selfish act...geesh

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #684 on: April 18, 2009, 06:33:47 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: April 18, 2009, 06:34:19 PM »

And I sit here month after month wondering why all the actions and lies to LE and FBI, and lying under oath, gets ignored.

Good Afternoon Mons..old and new and guests.

nrcg....I asked that question a few weeks ago to a friend who is former FBI...his response to me was...it's ain't over....he said to file charges against the A's before the trial would 'look' like a witch hunt. The A's would gain a lot of sympathy from MANY people. Also he said they are more than likely waiting to see them perjure themselves on the stand. Or use their lies as a tool/threat of prosecution.   He said sit tight and watch. The FBI works slowly, methodically and quietly...then strikes!!

A couple questions...I tried to read back but gave up after pages and pages of OT   Did Blink ever reveal who it was who went and got the copies of the Z ticket? Also someone and I forget who (I am sorry) posted something from the blogger BB11 saying SHE knew who was funding kc's defense...supposedly cin-cin has a book deal etc worth 1/2 million.....any further word on that? The last item I remember this person saying was a rift between the A's...I haven't seen that yet. Also Boo Monkey said Mr. Grund mentioned a line drawn in the sand between the A's??  Any further word on that? Damn I hate loose ends!!

I hate those pesky loose ends also, but I will wait for the Anthonys to get theirs.
[/quote]

Me too...but I hate to wait as badly as I hate the darn loose ends

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: April 18, 2009, 06:36:28 PM »

You're right JSM. For me I would have nothing to put on myspace and facebook, unless someone might be interested in a crabby, emotional woman who doesn't have an exciting life 

Ditto!

Great job getting all those saved & uploaded Seeme!    So much can be gleaned from them, tks for a painstaking time consuming effort!

Thanks Capp!

I was thanking my doctor for the rx of Ativan.....omg I don't think I could have got thru them without it.

Believe it or not I still have several hundred "icon" images to do.....

I've had the zip file since last fall, and frankly I wasn't planning on downloading them. But I went through them when all the hype started again with the "new" photos in the media and changed my mind.
They really show IMO KC's sick, evil mind.

I can not imagine spending the enormous amount of time it took to continuously download the pix when she had a beautiful daughter to raise......between the text messages, phone calls, internet trolling, photobucket, partying, and Lord knows what else.....she spent ZERO time with Caylee.
It breaks my heart to think about Caylee never getting the attention of her mother.
Casey did not deserve Caylee!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: April 18, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »

And I sit here month after month wondering why all the actions and lies to LE and FBI, and lying under oath, gets ignored.

nrcg....I asked that question a few weeks ago to a friend who is former FBI...his response to me was...it's ain't over....he said to file charges against the A's before the trial would 'look' like a witch hunt. The A's would gain a lot of sympathy from MANY people. Also he said they are more than likely waiting to see them perjure themselves on the stand. Or use their lies as a tool/threat of prosecution.   He said sit tight and watch. The FBI works slowly, methodically and quietly...then strikes!!

A couple questions...I tried to read back but gave up after pages and pages of OT   Did Blink ever reveal who it was who went and got the copies of the Z ticket? Also someone and I forget who (I am sorry) posted something from the blogger BB11 saying SHE knew who was funding kc's defense...supposedly cin-cin has a book deal etc worth 1/2 million.....any further word on that? The last item I remember this person saying was a rift between the A's...I haven't seen that yet. Also Boo Monkey said Mr. Grund mentioned a line drawn in the sand between the A's??  Any further word on that? Damn I hate loose ends!!

HI Sunny! How in the he77 can anyone feel sorry for the Ants at this point??????? They are the most unlikeable and unloveable people I have ever come across.

As far as I know, Blink has not given us the answer. I hate loose ends too.

I still want to know who Casey/Zannie's lawyer was in traffic court.
[/quote]

There are so many people that really don't know the case as we do....same as in Natalee's case.....many just see what's on the national news...............

I would like to know as well who the attorney was. Surely there has to be a way to find out.  ASK LP to find out!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: April 18, 2009, 06:37:13 PM »

Well, for some reason I forgot to type something, sorry. Capp, I'm sorry for your awful experiences also, my God all these things that have happened to so many monkeys, I'm truly sorry.

I really think it affected my mama worse than me. She did not know either who would know so much about her. She worked downtown in a department store and never had a clue. It made her more reclusive and hold onto me even tighter than she did before. My parents were both very strict with me growing up. But even in her later years, she was always afraid of everything...not at all like she was before. I ended up keeping my kids close too.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: April 18, 2009, 06:39:05 PM »

Thanks for the ray of light.

Hi Dolce + 2!!  Hope you are feeling better. We have to keep in mind that the FBI were involved in this early on....and they don't take kindly to being jacked around

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: April 18, 2009, 06:40:04 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.
No Rose, I just got a chill up my spine reading this. Did she have symptoms or did she just go in for a check up. I am praying for her and for you and your family. Why do they need to wait a month to do the cell test? Can't they do it now? JSM is so worried for Zoe and you. Please let me know what is going on. Klaas can give you my email if you need to talk. Kiss Zoe for me. Hugs JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: April 18, 2009, 06:41:32 PM »

Ditto!

Great job getting all those saved & uploaded Seeme!    So much can be gleaned from them, tks for a painstaking time consuming effort!

Thanks Capp!

I was thanking my doctor for the rx of Ativan.....omg I don't think I could have got thru them without it.

Believe it or not I still have several hundred "icon" images to do.....

I've had the zip file since last fall, and frankly I wasn't planning on downloading them. But I went through them when all the hype started again with the "new" photos in the media and changed my mind.
They really show IMO KC's sick, evil mind.

I can not imagine spending the enormous amount of time it took to continuously download the pix when she had a beautiful daughter to raise......between the text messages, phone calls, internet trolling, photobucket, partying, and Lord knows what else.....she spent ZERO time with Caylee.
It breaks my heart to think about Caylee never getting the attention of her mother.
Casey did not deserve Caylee!

Thanks Seeme for the photobucket. I am totally disgusted by what I have been looking at and I am just on the first 10 pages of the first link.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 18, 2009, 06:42:48 PM »

It was me who posted BB11's blog, no further word on that. As for Rev Grund, he stated that he was going after the Ants for all the lying and false accusations the Ants have made. He has gone to LE/FBI with everything he knows about them. As for the other thing he was planning, I haven't heard about that in a couple of months, so I don't know if it is a go yet. He hasn't contacted me about it and nothing in the papers.

Thanks Boo.....I hope Mr. Grund has info that will be useful in the trial....

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: April 18, 2009, 06:43:33 PM »

Ditto!

Seeme, thanks for posting those links. I don't think I gave you credit for them today. You did a great job. I know it was emotionally draining. And I hope you had them backed up to have the ones that were deleted. That was some scuzzy slore!!! I caught some of them before they were deleted.

You're welcome!

And yes I have the back up zip file.
Many of the pix deleted are not IMO bad at all. Maybe Klaas will make a thread for the deleted ones. I think there are about 50 or so. They were in KC's original photobucket, so I'm not understanding why they violate photobucket's rules now.....whatever

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: April 18, 2009, 06:44:02 PM »

Oh, come back here No Rose.(((Hugs)))
Please try to think positive, and we will all pray for you and Zoe and your hubby. It may not even be cancer, and I know you are going to worry for a whole month....Lean on us.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: April 18, 2009, 06:47:01 PM »

One more thing to add to my last post. I am lucky to have you and all the monkeys as friends. When I first became a monkey and Josef got sick, your prayers helped heal him. I truly believe that it was Monkey prayers that helped him. My family and friends didn't really care about him being sick like my monkey friends did.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: April 18, 2009, 06:47:06 PM »

O goodness...NoRose my heart just fell, I will pray it is benign

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: April 18, 2009, 06:47:32 PM »

I remember when local LE put their own camera up on a pole directed at their house. I think on a light pole or telephone pole. I wonder if it is still there.

BTW, Hi QM Wink

I remember that as well   Makes me think of a few more questions....Why didn't we know Annie spent the night at the A's? Wasn't this while LP and crew were there? More of those damn loose ends.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: April 18, 2009, 06:48:55 PM »

Thanks for the ray of light.

Hi Dolce + 2!!  Hope you are feeling better. We have to keep in mind that the FBI were involved in this early on....and they don't take kindly to being jacked around

That is my one big hope. OCSO may be forgiving, but the FBI usually is not. If they let them slide they will want something big, like state witnesses, telling the truth.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: April 18, 2009, 06:49:51 PM »

Sassy, I wanted to post to you while you were on line. When I was the same age, both my parents worked. I walked home from school and would call my mama, and my daddy would come home about thirty or forty minutes later. One day the phone rang and it was a man that said he was a friend of my mama's and described her and where she worked. My mama was a beautiful, striking looking woman, but she was a straight and narrow woman. Anyhow, he said he had been watching me too, and knew what I looked like and when I got home and what school I went to, and that I walked home.....He scared me to death, and I was almost hysterical when my daddy came home. Up until that time, we never locked the door. Well, I can tell you from that time on, it was locked. He called randomly, after that...always the same thing. At that time the police couldn't trace a call, but they tried. Finally he stopped calling, but if I didn't answer, he would call and let it ring incessantly. I know how frightened my whole family was, and I can imagine how much worse it was for you. Something like that stays with you.
(((Hugs)))

Both you and Sassy had horrifying experiences as young girls....I am so sorry.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.