April 26, 2024, 02:33:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355130 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: April 18, 2009, 09:53:55 PM »

Night Monkeys. No Rose Zoe is in my prayers along with you! St Francis helped Josef so many times, he will help your Zoe too.

Monkeys Behave especially Steel and Boo. I know how you Detroit people burn the town down when you win a major award. Just kidding, you win the Stanley Cup, burn the house down. You have my permission. JSM 

Oh I'm going to behave cause I'm heading to bed! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Nite Boo. I liked the blue eye shadow part myself.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #841 on: April 18, 2009, 09:59:32 PM »

This is O/T but found it informative and also scary, suppose it could maybe be an answer to how so much info has made it through!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyKcoDaofg

Scary is right. Makes you wonder doesn't it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: April 18, 2009, 10:04:43 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.

awww NRCG, I'm sorry to heat that Zoe has a tumor. I hope that it isn't cancer. Our furbabies are like kids to us, so I know your Zoe is too. Sending prayers your way.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #843 on: April 18, 2009, 10:05:23 PM »

Night Monkeys. No Rose Zoe is in my prayers along with you! St Francis helped Josef so many times, he will help your Zoe too.

Monkeys Behave especially Steel and Boo. I know how you Detroit people burn the town down when you win a major award. Just kidding, you win the Stanley Cup, burn the house down. You have my permission. JSM 
Good night JSM and Joe, I have a St Francis statue in my house and yard. That was a very nice story about your father.
Just thought I was going to bed. Josef needed to go outside now I am drenched. St Francis is a pretty cool dude from what I remember. I have St Francis that was my Grandmother's that is the only thing I asked for after she passed away. Me being the only Catholic grandchild, it meant more to me than the rest of them. He looks over Josef and me while we sleep. It is probably worth about 10 cents, but I love it. Go kiss Zoe for me. I am gonna catch up and then go to bed. Thanks saying the story about my Daddy is nice. I don't know why I blurted that out. Just wanted to say I am proud of my Mom and Dad.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: April 18, 2009, 10:08:28 PM »

Hahaha, Tevye, I never have seen Heroes. Cheerleader. You are the cheerleader. You can save the world. When you save the world can you please lower the taxes on cigarettes and beer. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks JSM   

Amen! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: April 18, 2009, 10:10:24 PM »

Hahaha, Tevye, I never have seen Heroes. Cheerleader. You are the cheerleader. You can save the world. When you save the world can you please lower the taxes on cigarettes and beer. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks JSM   

Amen! 
You would think they could tax some other items for a change, leave ciggies and liquor alone for awhile 
Yes, tax bottled water for a change. Maybe Cindy will start drinking the hard stuff. JMO JSM 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #846 on: April 18, 2009, 10:11:47 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.

awww NRCG, I'm sorry to heat that Zoe has a tumor. I hope that it isn't cancer. Our furbabies are like kids to us, so I know your Zoe is too. Sending prayers your way.
Thank-you, I like your new name, but I was going to call you Mags, have to get use to your new name.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 18, 2009, 10:12:17 PM »

Nite, JSM. No worrying!

And good to see you too, Blurry.

Night JSM!  So sorry about your Dallas Stars this year.................................................NOT!
No reason to be sorry Steel. They were horrible. I'm very sad about the Caps, I love me some Ovechkin. Teeth or no teeth he is a hottie!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: April 18, 2009, 10:12:59 PM »

Good night JSM and Joe, I have a St Francis statue in my house and yard. That was a very nice story about your father.
Just thought I was going to bed. Josef needed to go outside now I am drenched. St Francis is a pretty cool dude from what I remember. I have St Francis that was my Grandmother's that is the only thing I asked for after she passed away. Me being the only Catholic grandchild, it meant more to me than the rest of them. He looks over Josef and me while we sleep. It is probably worth about 10 cents, but I love it. Go kiss Zoe for me. I am gonna catch up and then go to bed. Thanks saying the story about my Daddy is nice. I don't know why I blurted that out. Just wanted to say I am proud of my Mom and Dad.

JSM, that was such a sweet story and I am glad you told it. St Francis was a cool dude. My son is no saint, but he has a way with all animals and his friends call him St Francis. It is almost like he speaks their language. He has tamed two feral cats this year, and they now sleep with him and behave like house cats.

Sleep well, my friend. You and Josef cuddle and St Francis will look after you both. Good night. FM

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: April 18, 2009, 10:13:38 PM »

Nite, JSM. No worrying!

Nite Fanny, it is storming here, so I am going to bed if Joe doesn't want to go out again. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #850 on: April 18, 2009, 10:13:50 PM »

And you should be, they sound like very wonderful people. My daughter and I are watching that horrible show the Cougar on TV Land  Good Night everyone
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: April 18, 2009, 10:14:46 PM »

Thanks JSM   

Amen! 
You would think they could tax some other items for a change, leave ciggies and liquor alone for awhile 
Yes, tax bottled water for a change. Maybe Cindy will start drinking the hard stuff. JMO JSM 

Psst! I think she already does.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #852 on: April 18, 2009, 10:16:36 PM »

Nite, JSM. No worrying!

Night JSM!  So sorry about your Dallas Stars this year.................................................NOT!
No reason to be sorry Steel. They were horrible. I'm very sad about the Caps, I love me some Ovechkin. Teeth or no teeth he is a hottie!

Not quite sure how to respond to that!   
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: April 18, 2009, 10:17:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Anything new? 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: April 18, 2009, 10:19:16 PM »

Good evening.  For all you sports fans, we have a wonderful forum:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=25.0

There are various threads for different sports.  Or you can start a new thread.  Or go to musings.

I realize sometimes a monkey gets excited and posts something about their fav team and etc., but the last few pages are getting too sporty. 

Let's try to stay on topic in Caylee's thread. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: April 18, 2009, 10:19:38 PM »

Nite No Rose and any other monkey I have missed. I am going to bed myself too. I have enjoyed being with all of you tonight. God Bless.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: April 18, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »

Fanny,  yes, please let us know if that brain of yours coughs up anything on Peter Benavides!   

I found a Pedro J. Benavides-Natera who was caught buying planes to be used for drug-trafficking between the U.S. and Mexico/Venezuela...  And money laundering; a big case that I believe is still being worked.  He was in the news May/June 2006 until March-ish 2008.  But I don't know if he could possibly be the same guy.  In his 40's or 50's. 

A Google search of Peter Benavides associated with planes, car raffle, NLHF, or Caylee is not panning out for me.

Here is some information from September 2008, which is no longer (apparently) Google-able.  Found it archived at Topix.

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TUCJEPJ8F3M53KEN6/post12250

Sep 29, 2008

Google Mallory Parker:
About Mallory
Current
* Office Manager at Elite Jet Charter, LLC

Past
* Customer Service Representative at Sheltair
* customer service representative at sheltair
* customer service representative at executive air center
Education
* Valencia Community College

Let's see... I grew up on the Orlando Executive Airport and consider it to be my second home. Aviation runs in my family and I couldn't imagine doing something that didn't involve aircraft. I worked at one of the FBO's on the field for a total of 3 years before approached by Elite Jets.

I love to travel, cook and spend time with my friends and family.
About Elite Jets, LLC
Business Location: Orlando, Florida

Mallory worked with her best friend, Michelle.  Michelle's boyfriend/fiance was a charter jet pilot named Edgar, from Puerto Rico.  IIRC he flew for the same company, either Elite Jet Charter, LLC (probable), or SheltAir (also possible).

Not sure, but this could be the same Michelle as Michelle Murphy, sometime roomie of Lee and Brian Luft(sp?), who knew about the "commando" mission to nab Casey on the night of July 3, but didn't go along for the fun... Michelle Murphy has been interviewed by LE.

Michelle (Mallory's bff) was a babysitter for two kids, per her myspace back in Sept/Oct.  She also has a friend/sister/cousin(?) who has kids -- they live in Sanford, where Casey told Matthew Crisp(sp?) that Caylee had a playdate.

Oh, also, Casey told LE on July 16 that Caylee liked to "try to run around Lake Underhill." On the map, this lake abuts the Executive Airport's runways to the south; looks like it's practically part of the airport property.

Probably nothing, but who knows?  It makes my poor head spin... Desi is Dizzy!   

Monkeys -- feel free to ignore "Dizzy Desi's" obsessive post -- any of these possible connections would be a HUGE stretch!

It's all Fanny's fault!  Fanny is the one that got me going on this line of thinking!  Hey, I could also blame Fanny for getting me in trouble with the Mods, too, right?
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!   

Goodnight, Monkeys who are signing off for the night!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: April 18, 2009, 10:20:36 PM »

Nite No Rose and any other monkey I have missed. I am going to bed myself too. I have enjoyed being with all of you tonight. God Bless.

Good night Fanny Mae.  Pleasant dreams.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #858 on: April 18, 2009, 10:24:00 PM »

There are various threads for different sports.  Or you can start a new thread.  Or go to musings.

I realize sometimes a monkey gets excited and posts something about their fav team and etc., but the last few pages are getting too sporty. 

Sorry Muffybee.  Moving on to the New Red Wings Thread in the sports forum!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: April 18, 2009, 10:25:07 PM »

Sorry Muffybee.  Moving on to the New Red Wings Thread in the sports forum!

I haven't checked that one out.  Will take a look. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.