April 27, 2024, 05:08:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355342 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: April 21, 2009, 01:47:49 PM »

Good morning Monkeys
I have a question-the Ants dont want to tALK at depositions-but are going on talk shows ok here is the question HOW NUTS ARE THEY and HOW NUTS IS THIER LAWYER for letting them do that.   or  could  they  want the evil one behind bars for the rest of her life--becuse if they dont shut their big mouths that is just what is going to happen-so let them talk

More money for the, 
Who knows what goes on in their minds.Maybe their lawyer will be there with them during their interviews.

What I meant to say was more money for the Anthonys. 
clearly this laptop has a mind of it's own.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1801 on: April 21, 2009, 01:47:59 PM »

Casey Anthony: Meter reader wants his phone privacy; Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers want Oprah Winfrey to know of contradictions
posted by halboedeker on Apr 20, 2009 5:37:42 PM
--snip--

I for one would love to see Oprah get it right for once and cancel the Anthonys!
   Dolce I read your post all the time and I agree all the time with what you have to say.  Not this time let the big mouths talk-they will hang themselves-what ever they say can be used at trial and they never say the same thing twice.
I think that there is plenty within the depositions done by Morgan to get a purgery conviction through either the State or the FBI.  I am more concerned with them getting funds from Oprah and her people to do this show, and on top of that them tainting the jury pool with their dribble.  I am so sick of them and their lies, their public display of disregard for Caylee is maddening, and for once I would love to see somone cancel on them and put them in their rightfull place. 
Under the jail does not suffice, general population would work though.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1802 on: April 21, 2009, 01:48:23 PM »

Good morning Monkeys
I have a question-the Ants dont want to tALK at depositions-but are going on talk shows ok here is the question HOW NUTS ARE THEY and HOW NUTS IS THIER LAWYER for letting them do that.   or  could  they  want the evil one behind bars for the rest of her life--becuse if they dont shut their big mouths that is just what is going to happen-so let them talk

I can't imagine Brad "Conman" Conway is going to last much longer, the only way he would is if he condoes everything the Anthonys say & do but that would mean he is risking his reputation and law practice even more if he chooses to continue to do so.

I agree- you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink.  You can tell cin cin to shut he mouth-but she will still keep talking-you can see where KC gets it from
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: April 21, 2009, 01:50:27 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.  I did  something that in the long run means absolutely nothing. .  I think I am just proud that I did it.  Jesse saying that maybe they should contact Harris Rosen was still bothering me....So I decided to write to Mr Rosen.

Please forward this to Mr. Harris Rosen.

Dear Mr. Rosen,
    In researching the Caylee Anthony murder case I found that Jesse Grund of Orlando, referenced you as a possible source for funding during the search for the toddler.  Could you explain your ties to the mother, Casey Anthony, Jesse Grund, and other friends of Casey Anthony?  Has Casey Anthony been employed, at any time, by you or your businesses?  Why would Jesse Grund be under the impression that you would be willing to fund a search for this child, who we know now, was never missing, but rather, murdered by her mother.  Have you been involved in the funding of the defense for Casey Anthony?

I am sorry if I am contacting you mistakenly.  There are a lot of us that are asking some of the very hard questions in this case and we feel that it is possible that there are far reaching implications for many people that have not yet been mentioned.  Any help that you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

I actually got a response:

Mr. Rosen has reviewed your note sent to him regarding the Caylee Anthony case. He asked that I relay to you that he has no involvement with this case.

Sincerely,

Alberta Masmoudi

Rosen Hotels & Resorts

Not exactly what I was thinking he would say, but I am in shock that I actually got an answer.

I find it interesting that he felt the need to respond, most would disregard an email such as this of his callibur, or am I over analyzing this?

I was surprised, but do you think my email sounds that bad(caliber???)

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1804 on: April 21, 2009, 01:50:28 PM »

I just thought of something odd...isnt it strange that the Anthonys have gone thru such lengths to implicate Jesse, Casey even saying the Shamrock cap was given to her by Jesse yet at every turn the Anthonys or Casey herself use Shamrocks in support of Casey & even went so far as to include them in what should have been a memorial to Caylee solely....i.e. even on the teddy bear which I do believe was a cremation bear.
Alright, I am following your train of thought here Capp, so you are saying they are shooting themselves in the foot on this one?  We must not forget the lovely tramp-stamp shamrock that Casey flaunts in photo's....I supose Jesse must be a tatt artist as well as a hat giver.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: April 21, 2009, 01:50:51 PM »

Casey Anthony: Meter reader wants his phone privacy; Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers want Oprah Winfrey to know of contradictions
posted by halboedeker on Apr 20, 2009 5:37:42 PM
--snip--

I for one would love to see Oprah get it right for once and cancel the Anthonys!
   Dolce I read your post all the time and I agree all the time with what you have to say.  Not this time let the big mouths talk-they will hang themselves-what ever they say can be used at trial and they never say the same thing twice.
I think that there is plenty within the depositions done by Morgan to get a purgery conviction through either the State or the FBI.  I am more concerned with them getting funds from Oprah and her people to do this show, and on top of that them tainting the jury pool with their dribble.  I am so sick of them and their lies, their public display of disregard for Caylee is maddening, and for once I would love to see somone cancel on them and put them in their rightfull place. 
Under the jail does not suffice, general population would work though.
  well when you put it that way-- I guess I agree with you-I enjoy all your post.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: April 21, 2009, 01:52:44 PM »

This is what I am sending each and every sponsor of Oprahs.

I just wanted to let you know that if Oprah has George and Cindy Anthony on her show I will stop buying your products. I will not support any sponsor that plays a part in the Anthonys' getting a forum to spew their lies about their daughter who killed her own baby. Please check the facts on this case at http://www.forthepeople.com/. John Morgan, the Attorney, has sent Oprah video tapes of the Anthony's lying under oath to protect their daughter Casey Anthony.

Please take a stand, notify Oprah that it is not acceptable to raise ratings on the back of a dead baby.

Sincerely,

GO BOO!!   

(Grissom is hypnotizing me again!!)

Great letter Boo, sweet, sweet & with a zing!   Good job monkeys getting the word out.   The appearance that is really making my blood boil is their keynote speech "Under siege"

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: April 21, 2009, 01:53:42 PM »

I just thought of something odd...isnt it strange that the Anthonys have gone thru such lengths to implicate Jesse, Casey even saying the Shamrock cap was given to her by Jesse yet at every turn the Anthonys or Casey herself use Shamrocks in support of Casey & even went so far as to include them in what should have been a memorial to Caylee solely....i.e. even on the teddy bear which I do believe was a cremation bear.
Alright, I am following your train of thought here Capp, so you are saying they are shooting themselves in the foot on this one?  We must not forget the lovely tramp-stamp shamrock that Casey flaunts in photo's....I supose Jesse must be a tatt artist as well as a hat giver.
Maybe in their ODD sort of way, this is to "show" the real killer - after all, didn't they say we will be shocked? LOL  So, wear the shamrock to imply Jesse and crew??  Like intimidation???
Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh gads, I gotta get out of their heads, it is ugly thinking like them! LMAO
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: April 21, 2009, 01:53:55 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

I can't imagine Brad "Conman" Conway is going to last much longer, the only way he would is if he condoes everything the Anthonys say & do but that would mean he is risking his reputation and law practice even more if he chooses to continue to do so.

I agree- you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink.   You can tell cin cin to shut he mouth-but she will still keep talking-you can see where KC gets it from
Use the word "horticulture" in sentence.  "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think". ---Dorothy Parker

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: April 21, 2009, 01:54:25 PM »

Yea Dolce, in a way.   I mean if a symbol was such a focus on blaming someone else for a murder (unjustifiably so) or has been associated to Caylee's murderer (Casey) you'd think it would be the last symbol this family would continue to use. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: April 21, 2009, 01:55:11 PM »

AKMOM - Your letter was great!!!!!!!!!  How do you know?  You got a reply from a big wig!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You rock!!!!!!!!!!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: April 21, 2009, 01:55:11 PM »

Annie Downing is not very happy today

a.n.n.i.e wishes the entire nation, INCLUDING NANCY GRACE, would get out of my life!! [RIP CAYLEE MARIE]
http://www.myspace.com/adowning04

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1812 on: April 21, 2009, 01:55:39 PM »

I was surprised, but do you think my email sounds that bad(caliber???)
I do not think that it sounds bad, just that you are inquiring.  I just find it odd that he felt the need to have his assistant reply, one would think that a person in his position would just delete it as junk mail, but rather than do that he asked his assitant to give you a reply, one that he did not have to do, but it was nice that he did.......I just find it odd!  LOL  (I speculate too much)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: April 21, 2009, 01:56:27 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

I agree- you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink.   You can tell cin cin to shut he mouth-but she will still keep talking-you can see where KC gets it from
Use the word "horticulture" in sentence.  "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think". ---Dorothy Parker

That was great.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: April 21, 2009, 01:57:28 PM »

Annie Downing is not very happy today

a.n.n.i.e wishes the entire nation, INCLUDING NANCY GRACE, would get out of my life!! [RIP CAYLEE MARIE]
http://
OoooH, and look at her Mood!
(By the way, Hi everyone!)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: April 21, 2009, 01:57:31 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

More money for the, 
Who knows what goes on in their minds.Maybe their lawyer will be there with them during their interviews.

What I meant to say was more money for the Anthonys. 
clearly this laptop has a mind of it's own.

WE all knew that
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: April 21, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

love it
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1817 on: April 21, 2009, 01:59:59 PM »

Do No Evil 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1818 on: April 21, 2009, 02:00:03 PM »

Good Lunch, Monkeys!!   

Interesting discussion about the Anthony's. The depositions seem to have been the straw that broke the camel's hump, because after there was FINALLY silence from them ( I feel sure imposed by BC and fear of arrest ) they're going back on the campaign trail again. I cannot imagine that BC is encouraged by either Cindy's or George's ability to not trip themselves up when their mouths are open, after he saw the performance during deposition. I'm thinking this decision is not Brad's.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1819 on: April 21, 2009, 02:00:03 PM »

well when you put it that way-- I guess I agree with you-I enjoy all your post.
Thank you for enjoying my posts...I know I can be odd at times!  It was not my intention to sway your opinion or your thought process, I just am so sick of these people profitting off of Caylee as if she were a piece of meat.  Caylee's life has been boiled down to funding her mothers defense in killing her, and that is not right.  Did I mention I hate them all?   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.