April 20, 2024, 01:10:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marcus Younge - Posted Bond in Feloney Attempted Kidnapping Case - Orlando, FL  (Read 2716 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 17, 2009, 12:57:44 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/17/attempted-child-abduction-orlando-girl-9-breaks-free/

Allow me to introduce you to the luckiest little girl in the world this morning. I will not report her name  as she is 9. Her name is being witheld as a minor; let’s refer to her as “Lucky ” .  I am reporting on Lucky’s story in lieu of writing about the high profile cases that attract thousands to this site every day. Why?  Because I would be thrilled to never bring you another story about a missing child found in a suitcase or garbage bag, etc. I read this and thought; Maybe I am going about this all wrong. Maybe the fact that these children are splashed all over the news, every HLN program and every True Crime blog isn’t enough to give some the wake up call they need to act for our childrens protection.

Maybe the message needs to be about the one that got away for some of us to see our own children at risk. You tell me.

Read the reast at the Blink link above.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.