March 29, 2024, 08:32:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Timeline DISCUSSION THREAD 4/17/09  (Read 97105 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2009, 04:10:34 PM »

OK

I will make myself a cuppa tea and ... begin.

Am I understanding?  Do you want me to link sources to the points of the timeline where links are missing?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2009, 04:31:42 PM »

OK

Am I understanding?  Do you want me to link sources to the points of the timeline where links are missing?

Janet

I trust your instincts completely, a lot of what I've learned about the case over the years has come from your posts!   

I wouldn't worry about the links, your indexed data always fills in the story best, imo.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2009, 04:33:02 PM »

OK

Janet

I trust your instincts completely, a lot of what I've learned about the case over the years has come from your posts!   

I wouldn't worry about the links, your indexed data always fills in the story best, imo.

What is my "indexed" data.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2009, 04:39:51 PM »

12/05/2008:     Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?

Lifesong

You do not provide any links for this date/time period.  Are you referring to the Persistence undertaking... the trap?

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2009, 04:56:24 PM »

Fox News Links - Uncategorized
Revised & Reformatted

05/30/2007:     Two Years After Disappearance, Natalee Holloway's Mom Remains 'Hopeful'

09/14/2007:     Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents

10/03/2007:     Attorney for Natalee Holloway's Parents Goes 'On the Record'

11/21/2007:     Dutch Police Arrest Joran Van der Sloot in Natalee Holloway Case

11/22/2007:     Three Young Men Re-Arrested in Natalee Holloway Disappearance

11/23/2007:     Aruba Judge Orders Extended Detention for 2 Brothers in Disappearance of Natalee Holloway

11/23/2007:     Report:   Phone Conversations Could Be New Evidence in Natalee Holloway

11/24/2007:     Dutch Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot Back in Aruba After Re-Arrest

11/24/2007:     Aruba's Chief Prosecutor Believes Natalee Holloway Is Dead

11/26/2007:     Defense Lawyers Dispute New Evidence in Natalee Holloway Case

11/30/2007:     Aruba Judge to Order Release of Natalee Holloway Suspects

12/01/2007:     Suspect Released in Natalee Holloway Case

12/07/2007:     Suspect Van Der Sloot Freed in Natalee Holloway Case

12/08/2007:     Prosecutor Mulls Closure in Natalee Holloway Case

12/10/2007:     Joran van der Sloot Released From Jail

12/19/2007:     Natalee Holloway's Family Blames Investigators' Mistakes for Dead End

12/23/2007:     Latest On The Current Underwater Search for Natalee Holloway « GretaWire

01/31/2008:     New Evidence Emerges in Natalee Holloway Case

02/01/2008:     Joran Van Der Sloot Says He Spoke of Involvement in Natalee Holloway

02/03/2008:     Judge denies Prosecutor’s request to hold Joran in pretrial detention. Prosecutor to appeal decision.

02/04/2008:     Hidden Camera Footage Shows Holloway Suspect Confess to Dumping Body at Sea

02/04/2008:     Aruban Prosecutor Considers Hidden Camera Footage of Holloway Suspect Admissible in Court

02/05/2008:     Holloway's Anguished Mother: Tape Confession Means Natalee Could Have Been Saved

02/08/2008:     Natalee Holloway's Father Reacts to Joran van der Sloot's Callous 'Confession';

02/08/2008:     Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape;

02/15/2008:     Court Blocks Dutch Student's Arrest in Holloway's Disappearance

02/26/2008:     FBI Says Fabrics Found in Aruban Crab Trap Not From Holloway

09/11/2008:     Natalee Holloway News??? in the Aruban newspaper Diario?

09/26/2008:     New Witness in Natalee Holloway Disappearance ? « GretaWire

10/08/2008:     Natalee Holloway Case to Become Made-for-TV Movie;

11/10/2008:     Report: Natalee Holloway Suspect Involved in Thai Sex Trafficking;

11/19/2008:     Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads

11/19/2008:     Possible New Witness in Natalee Holloway Case

11/20/2008:     Natalee Holloway's Dad: Aruba Investigators Ignored Another Potential

11/25/2008:     Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story

12/02/2008:     Will Holloway Suspect and Dad Be Arrested After 'On the Record' Interview?

12/05/2008:     Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?

12/09/2008:     Dutch Official: Aruban Holloway Investigators 'Corrupt as Hell'

12/11/2008:     Holloway Arrest Coming Soon? Don't Hold Your Breath

01/07/2009:     Dutch Member of Parliament Vows to Root Out Corruption in Aruba

03/20/2009:     Natalee Holloway's Father Sends Search Dog to Aruba to Look for Daughter's Body

03/23/2009:     New Search Begins for Natalee Holloway

03/24/2009:     Natalee Holloway Dad: Pond Search May Take 2 Weeks

03/30/2009:     Pond Search for Natalee Holloway Almost Complete

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2009, 05:11:24 PM »

I'm making stuff up!! 

Here's an example of what I'm referring to...I always see 3 parts to your documented posts... Subject, Narrative, Data.  I don't know why I'm insisting there's an index!   

This DATA I think does a better job of briefly flushing out the story for the reader moreso than a link to a headline.  If we coordinate a DATA post with a mini-timeline post by subject, that may be an efficient way to cover the bases.

Honestly....I don't know!   

SUBJECT
ARUBAN CHIEF OF POLICE - GEROLD DOMPIG 

NARRATIVE
Gerold Dompig’s official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation dictates that inside information was at the foundation of his words regarding his suspicion encompassing the involvement of Joran, Deepak and Satish.
_________

DATA

Aruban police say new tapes could spur arrests
Police official tells 'Abrams Report' about latest in the Holloway case
TRANSCRIPT
updated 6:14 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct. 12, 2005

GERALD DOMPIG, ARUBAN DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE:  DOMPIG: Exactly. And I go by the rule of thumb that, in the first 40 days -- as I said in a different program -- the first 40 days, law enforcement has probably also already spoken to the perpetrators.

So we feel strongly that we have already spoken to them. And there's no one else outside this group that could be involved or responsible.

So sometimes people will ask us that, "Are you not tunnel-visioned? Maybe you should look at other possibilities." Of course. We did that. But we still feel that, every time you go on a path, a different path, that path leads back, comes back to these three boys.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Nov. 2nd
updated 8:26 a.m. PT, Thurs., Nov. 3, 2005

RITA COSBY, HOST:  Do you believe, Chief—you said to me even before this interview that you believe the boys are guilty as hell. Do you believe they‘re involved in her disappearance?

GEROLD DOMPIG, ARUBA DEPUTY POLICE CHIEF:  Yes.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9910586/from/RL.3/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for April 5
updated 9:40 a.m. PT, Thurs., April. 6, 2006

GEROLD DOMPIG, ARUBAN DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE: I want to state once more that I still believe that these boys have been lying. They‘re still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there‘s no doubt in my mind that they know something

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12187266/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2009, 05:17:24 PM »

I agree 100%.

Each section of the "data" presentation sould have a consistent format.

Each section of the "timeline" should have a consistent format.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2009, 05:22:02 PM »

I agree 100%.

Each section of the "data" presentation sould have a consistent format.

Each section of the "timeline" should have a consistent format.

Janet

I'll reformat the mini-timelines with the link at the date as well, I just thought they looked messy the other way!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2009, 05:22:10 PM »

Lifesong

Do you thing that one data post following a timeline post would be sufficient or do you think there should be more.  The data post/s  would reference one or more of the events in the timeline.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »

Lifesong

Do you thing that one data post following a timeline post would be sufficient or do you think there should be more.  The data post/s  would reference one or more of the events in the timeline.

Janet

I say as many as it takes! 

I can make mini-timelines to match whatever the subjects are too.  I'm more comfortable with you choosing the subjects though.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2009, 06:07:12 PM »

I believe the "data" posts should include quotes.  Only the link implies that the reader has an entire article to read to locate the subject material.

What do you think about the following format?

1. MINI TIMELINE POST (LINKS) #1 - 2005 - Lifesong

TWO PERTINENT DATA POSTS - Tamikosmom

2.  MINI TIMELINE POST #2 (LINKS) - 2006 - Lifesong

3.  MINI TIMELINE POST #3 (LINKS) - 2007 - Lifesong

4.  MINI TIMELINE POST #4 (LINKS) - 2008  - Lifesong

5.  MINI TIMELINE POST #5 (LINKS) - 2009 - Lifesong

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2009, 06:13:16 PM »

I believe the "data" posts should include quotes.  Only the link implies that the reader has an entire article to read to locate the subject material.

What do you think about the following format?

1. MINI TIMELINE POST (LINKS) #1 - 2005 - Lifesong

2.  MINI TIMELINE POST #2 (LINKS) - 2006 - Lifesong

3.  MINI TIMELINE POST #3 (LINKS) - 2007 - Lifesong

4.  MINI TIMELINE POST #4 (LINKS) - 2008  - Lifesong

5.  MINI TIMELINE POST #5 (LINKS) - 2009 - Lifesong

I like it!      

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2009, 06:16:33 PM »

OK

You do your thing and ... I will do mine.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2009, 07:57:46 PM »

ARUBAN CHIEF OF POLICE - GEROLD DOMPIG

Gerold Dompig’s official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation dictates that inside information was at the foundation of his words regarding his suspicion encompassing the involvement of Joran, Deepak and Satish.
_________

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'

GEROLD DOMPIG: I still believe that these boys have been lying, they're still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there's no doubt in my mind that they know something, they're guilty of something.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12187266/

RITA COSBY: Do you believe, Chief—you said to me even before this interview that you believe the boys are guilty as hell. Do you believe they‘re involved in her disappearance?
GEROLD DOMPIG: Yes.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9910586/from/RL.3/

GEROLD DOMPIG: Joran went back and forth with his statements, and he withdrew two statements which he had already given to us. So basically, none of his statements were really trustworthy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9727957/

'Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: Well, it would take me, I think, a little over two days to go over all the inconsistencies. None of the stories match up, let me put it that way. So when it comes to believing this individual, we know in which category to place him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188

'The Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: I go by the rule of thumb that, in the first 40 days -- as I said in a different program -- the first 40 days, law enforcement has probably also already spoken to the perpetrators. So we feel strongly that we have already spoken to them. And there's no one else outside this group that could be involved or responsible.

'The Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: So sometimes people will ask us that, "Are you not tunnel-visioned? Maybe you should look at other possibilities." Of course. We did that. But we still feel that, every time you go on a path, a different path, that path leads back, comes back to these three boys.

+++++++

Lifesong

In keeping the data posts as concise as possible ... maybe you could get rid of the links and ... provide the reader access by clicking the source article/talk show.  Example:  'The Abrams Report'

I have no idea how that magic is done.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »

THE CONFESSION - JUNE 10, 2005

On June 10, 2005, a spokesperson for the office of the Aruban Minister of Justice reported that authorities confirmed the death of Natalee Holloway and the location of her body was known.

The chief of police reported that one of the suspects had provided a confession but ... the chief refused to reveal which suspect.

Prior to the Aruban Justice Minister's denial and his spokesperson's retraction, Natalee Holloway's parents had been notified of their daughter's demise.

________

'Fox News'

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

'Fox News'

RICK LEVENTHAL: We reconfirmed the information with Croues before going on-air with it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159664,00.html

'CBS News'

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

'Meridian Star'

DAVE HOLLOWAY: At some point into this investigation, as time goes on and you don’t find her, you start realizing that things are not looking good. We got that confirmation pretty much from the FBI on June 10. They came to us and said the investigation appears to be heading toward a homicide case.

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_148205455.html

'Scarborough Country'

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  And that was the day that the FBI came in, Doug Shipley (ph) came in and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10.

And then it just—from there, the night went on. There were body sightings, countless. They were knocking on my door. They thought they found her. Oh, no, they didn‘t. It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. It was horrific.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

'Crime/Punishment'

Then Justice Minister Rudy Croes told reporters early Saturday morning that the rumor that one of the students had confessed was a lie, throwing the media on the island into confusion and prompting conflicting news alerts from the Caribbean. Croes emphatically denied that any confession had been made.

http://crime.about.com/b/2005/06/10/confusion-reigns-in-natalee-holloway-case.htm

'Fox News'

Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2009, 09:32:35 PM »

A FATHER'S NIGHTMARE

In April, 2006 a book authored by the father of Natalee Holloway was released.  Dave Holloway shares with readers almost one year of desperately seeking answers to the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning his precious daughter went missing and was never seen again.

_____

ARUBA: THE TRAGIC UNTOLD STORY OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND CORRUPTION IN PARADISE
By Dave Holloway

Excerpts

Page 9:  In fact, he (Dennis Jacobs) was so confident that she was just partying it up or on drugs that he told us this particular bar would be the best place to find her. However, he did warn us to watch our drinks very carefully, adding that sometimes people put drugs into them.

Page 10:  While customers must pass by a bouncer at the door, there was no indication that he was stopping anyone from entering. The bar was packed with teenagers doing Jell-O shots and sleazy-looking island boys preying on the beautiful young female tourist.  ... I did not want to stay inside, so we hung out around the street corners. In less than two hours, we probably experienced at least ten to fifteen offers from various drug dealers who wanted us to buy from them.

Page 16:  During our daylight searches throughout the island, our group came across many abandoned houses where drug addicts had left razors and other drug paraphernalia. Some were filled with foul smelling odors, feces, urine, cardboard boxes they used as blankets or beds, and general trash. One of those houses was located right next to a fine restaurant near the hotel area and a McDonald’s.  ... Several times, people came into the hotel to meet with other locals and an apparent drug deal was taking place. The person would come in to scope out the area prior to doing the deal.

Page 182:  I asked Dompig to do the interview of Koen instead of having Jacobs do it. I became concerned because he said he would have to discuss it with Jacobs first. Several weeks later, I heard that Koens father had been interviewed, but Koen had not been questioned yet. I wondered if they were prepping the father to prep his son for questioning. That was something that seemed all to familiar.

Page 183:  It was a flowchart with all of the suspects and interested parties on it.  He (Art Wood) noticed that one person who we thought was a suspect, Lorenzo van Rijn, rumoured to be Joran’s half brother, was not on it.  We had been told that he might have had some connection to Natalee’s disappearance.  He is supposedly known on the island by the nickname Xtacy.  Art asked him (Dennis Jacobs) where Lorenzo was, and Jacobs said that Lorenzo had nothing to do with Natalee’s case, so he doesn’t have to be on the flow chart.  We left, and Art commented on Jacobs’ reaction.  There is talk in Aruba that Lorenzo is a known drug dealer who lives in a compound on the island with a remote-controlled sliding gate, television monitors, and razor wire all around the top of the fence.  Apparently, you cannot get into that place.  It looks like a prison camp.  Since Lorenzo is suppose to be related to Joran, if the boys got drugs to give Natalee, they may have gotten them from him.

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

Page 118-119:  I walked up to (Michael) Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions. He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder.

++++

Lifesong

If there are too many quotes ... feel free to edit out some.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2009, 09:42:29 PM »

Lifesong

I located a couple of timelines that may interested you.

Janet

+++++

http://www.blnz.com/news/2007/12/18/Timeline_Natalee_Holloway_case_5190.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/elements/2005/06/08/in_depth_us/timeline700368_0_main.shtml

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2009, 10:00:40 PM »

Fox News Links

06/02/2005:     Ala. Teen Vanishes in Aruba

06/03/2005:     Natalee's Mom Issues Plea

06/04/2005:     Three Probed in Missing Teen Case

06/05/2005:     Two Arrested in Disappearance

06/10/2005:     'Nobody Stands Above the Law'

06/15/2005:     Aruba Cops Search Dutch Suspect's Home

06/17/2005:     Fourth Person Held in Aruba Mystery

06/18/2005:     Three Aruba Suspects Going to Prison

06/20/2005:     Judge Rules to Hold Fourth Suspect in Aruba Case

06/20/2005:     Arubans Worry About Island's Image

06/22/2005:     Natalee's Mom Confronts Suspect's Parents

06/23/2005:     Aruba Suspect Changes Story; Dad Arrested

06/24/2005:     Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions

06/27/2005:     DJ, Teen's Father Freed in Aruba

06/29/2005:     Holloway's Mom: Dutch Dad Hiding Something

06/30/2005:     Aruba Official: Body Not Needed to Prosecute

07/01/2005:     Aruba Suspects Could Be Charged Monday

07/05/2005:     Aruban Judge Frees Two Holloway Suspects

07/06/2005:     Holloway's Mother: Don't Let Kalpoes Go

07/06/2005:     Arubans:  Natalee's Mom Out of Line

07/07/2005:     Aruban Prosecutors Appeal Brothers' Release

07/07/2005:     Aruban PM Asks Navy to Help Find Holloway

07/12/2005:     Aruba Prosecutors Wants Kalpoes Re-Arrested

07/14/2005:     Aruban Judge: Dutch Teen Stays in Jail

07/16/2005:     Jailed Youth in Aruba Made to Retrace Steps

07/28/2005:     Pond Drained in Aruba Search

07/31/2005:     Natalee's Mom Goes Home

08/26/2005:     Aruba Re-Arrests Kalpoe Brothers in Holloway Case

09/02/2005:     Judge Releases Suspect in Holloway's Disappearance

09/03/2005:     Aruba Suspects Released From Jail

09/05/2005:     Aruba PM Vows Investigation Will Continue

09/02/2005:     Lawyer: Judge Orders Release of Kalpoes

09/06/2005:     Ex-Aruba Suspect Arrives in Netherlands

09/27/2005:     Natalee's Mom:  Van der Sloot Lying About Sex

10/19/2005:     Movement in the Natalee Holloway Case?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2009, 10:12:39 PM »

LifeSong and Janet..Your work truly is appreciated.Please don't think it goes unnoticed!These timelines are truly a GodSend...I will leave you to your work!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2009, 10:14:50 PM »

01/17/2006:     Police Search Sand Dunes for Missing Teen Natalee Holloway

03/22/2006:     New Witness Comes Forward in Natalee Holloway Case

03/30/2006:     Authorities Scour Aruban Sand Dunes for Natalee Holloway's Body

04/12/2006:     Aruban Police Report New Lead in Holloway Case

04/16/2006:     Aruban Officials Make Arrest in Natalee Holloway Case

04/18/2006:     Detention of Suspect in Natalee Holloway Case Extended

04/21/2006:     Holloway Suspects' Conversation Points to Crime

04/21/2006:     Authorities Study Sea Floor Photos in Search for Natalee

04/23/2006:     Ex-Lead Investigator's Son Questioned in Holloway Case

04/24/2006:     Suspect in Natalee Holloway Case Released

04/27/2006:     Aruba Prosecutor: Hundreds Questioned in Natalee Holloway Case

05/23/2006:     Lawyer: Natalee Holloway Suspect 'Is Gay'

05/31/2006:     Natalee Holloway's Parents Mark Anniversary Quietly

06/19/2006:     Natalee Holloway Case: State of Suspension

08/03/2006:     Judge Dismisses Natalee Holloway Suit Saying It Can't Be Filed in U.S.

08/08/2006:     Aruban Prosecutors to Appeal Order to Pay Damages to Paulus Van Der Sloot

08/25/2006:     Report:  Aruba Officials Want Dutch to Take Over Holloway Case

12/15/2006:     Wrongful Death, Defamation Lawsuits Filed in Natalee Holloway Case; Dr. Phil Named As Defendant

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.