April 26, 2024, 10:45:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228447 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2009, 11:41:05 PM »

The Department of Corrections will build a new prison around the outer perimeter of Satsuma beginning at 5 am sharp, Wednesday April 29, 2009.
This measure will represent an economic savings of $ 1,200,000,000.00 per year on arrest and transportation to and fro from the Putnam County jail which is full up to the brim and then some. lol
The Putnam County Sheriff, Jeff Hardy will be deployed to the position of kitty kat rescuer and finder. When I interviewed Jeffy Hardy, he said he looked forward to the  challenge of his new position.
Meow.
However LE hands will be somewhat tied since cats and kittens that have taken to the trees are declared "safe" since laws are in place making trees "base"... only feline stuck down in sewers are eligible for rescue.... cat

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2009, 11:43:45 PM »

criminal record for katrina...

UCN: 542007CF000217XXAXMX
File Date: 2007-01-26 Judge: A W NICHOLS III   
Defense Atty: 

Defendant
BELCHER, KATRINA 
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2007-01-26 1 COMPLAINT - PDP DET. TIPTON (1/23/07) 

2007-01-26 1 FRAUDLENT USE OF CREDIT CARD 

2007-01-26 1 GRAND THEFT 

2007-04-10 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO ALL COUNTS 

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2009, 11:43:47 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys , just checking in for anything new....Could Nay-nay be back in jail for her own protection??? Praying maybe she told the truth about Haleigh and was scared for her life and her babies.
No   cobra revolked her bond because she was trying to take her child away from the father, also she was found in a crack house and she had been texting a friend of her who in turn showed Cobra the texted messages of her saying she was gonna commit suicide and maybe even run away.........he had to take her back to get her help and so they could put her on suicide watch at the jail...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2009, 11:51:02 PM »

??? They think that perhaps Nay Nay was at the trailer that night OR that Misty did come out to get some more drugs and met Nay Nay. ???
For sure they want her to sober up. Clear her mind of the drugs and provide some info, if she has any info about Misty that Monday evening. 
But, given the source ( Nay Nay ) what value would that have ? Girl would say anything to get out and get more drugs.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2009, 11:58:33 PM »

??? They think that perhaps Nay Nay was at the trailer that night OR that Misty did come out to get some more drugs and met Nay Nay. ???
For sure they want her to sober up. Clear her mind of the drugs and provide some info, if she has any info about Misty that Monday evening. 
But, given the source ( Nay Nay ) what value would that have ? Girl would say anything to get out and get more drugs.

Could Nay Nay have been pulling Misty out front for drugs, while someone slipped in the back and took Haleigh??   How they can get a straight answer out of any of them is beyond me Kat.  This is one screwed up big time village of people. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2009, 12:15:44 AM »

Could Nay Nay have been pulling Misty out front for drugs, while someone slipped in the back and took Haleigh??   How they can get a straight answer out of any of them is beyond me Kat.  This is one screwed up big time village of people. 
I don't think Prevatt can sober up in a few days~ I think if she stops using she will  be sick for weeks, so unless she knows what happened and spills it finally, we will be waiting a while before she could possibly provide any link to solving this case IMO

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2009, 12:25:46 AM »

O/T
has everyone seen the new of missing 17 yr.old Brittanee Drexel. She has gone missing in Myrtle Beach. She is from the Rochester NY area.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2009, 02:02:01 AM »

I understand why Cobra revoked her bail...But to me it seems like they could or should i say should be arresting RC or Misty..Ron does whatever and the LE comes up with a stupid excuse not to arrest him..Then they go pick her up for something she sopposed to of said??? Come on.. None of this chit seems right..Am I the only one who thinks this??? 

Well, I hope some good will come out of her being rearrested, such as Haleigh being found or her own protection from herself and from anybody else that might want to harm her.  I like cobra and have no problem with him and think he's doing what he can to find Haleigh and he's doing it his way.  And that's all good, but did it seem to anyone else that Cobra only started talking to her when they came out in front of the camera?  Shouldn't he have either explained that to her either in the house or in the vehicle on the way downtown?  And didn't Cobra have to alert TJ Hart that he was going to be there and doing that so he could have his camera ready?  And Why wasn't Art the one he chose to get this video?  Is Art not in town anymore?  Just some questions I'm wondering about.  I just hope all this helps find Haleigh.  I think that might have been a phone he had in his hand in the end of the video.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2009, 08:45:03 AM »

No arrests, suspects in Haleigh's disappearance

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 1:15 AM EDT

No arrests have been made in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings and none are anticipated, a Putnam County Sheriff's Office spokesman said Tuesday.

The 5-year-old, blond-haired kindergartner was reported missing from her Satsuma home Feb. 10, prompting a massive search of South Putnam and an intensive criminal investigation involving local, state and federal agencies.

No suspects in the girl's disappearance have been identified by detectives, said Johnny Green-wood, a sheriff's lieutenant who serves as a spokesman for the department.

Speculation that an arrest had been made swept the community Tuesday.

Telephone calls from Haleigh's relatives, curious residents and the news media flooded the sheriff's office Tuesday afternoon, Greenwood said.

The trigger appeared to be a report from an Ocala radio station that linked a drug suspect's return to jail to the Haleigh case.

"They are unrelated," Greenwood said. "It's not linked to the Haleigh Cummings case."

The subject of the radio station's report was 18-year-old Kristina Renee Prevatt, who was arrested on a cocaine charge April 20 and bonded out of jail about 10 hours later by William Staubs, a bounty hunter and private investigator who says he is working on the Haleigh case.

Staubs returned Prevatt to jail Tuesday afternoon and invited T. J. Hart, program director of WSKY in Ocala, to come along.

Hart did a live broadcast from outside the county jail in Palatka reporting "a person of interest" was being "brought in."

Interviewed by telephone later, Hart said Prevatt "has been cited as a person of interest to the case by some people" he said were "other investigators."

Hart said he was specific with his report.

"We never used the word arrest," he said.

The report sparked a flurry of activity at the sheriff's office, Greenwood said.

"We've had all kinds of people calling down here," Greenwood said. "As soon as they made that comment, it just got crazy."

Staubs also bonded out 20-year-old Amber Brooks, who was arrested the same day as Prevatt on similar charges.

Hart said Staubs' efforts were made to help solve Haleigh's disappearance.

"He thought if he showed some mind of compassion and kindness he could get some information out of them," Hart said.

Staubs, 51, who calls himself "Cobra," has been accused of illegally detaining a Putnam County man who was free on bail on a sex abuse charge.

Last month, deputies say Staubs apprehended and handcuffed William Snodgrass, 55, who in 2007 was charged with capital sexual battery of a 9-year-old girl. Snodgrass was held for an hour, deputies added.

The allegation is being reviewed by local prosecutors.

Snodgrass is free on bail and under electronic supervision until his trial this summer.

Nearly 4,000 leads have been forwarded to investigators since Haleigh vanished, authorities say.

Misty Cummings told authorities she last saw Haleigh about 10 p.m. on Feb. 9 and the child's bed was empty when she awoke the next day about 3 a.m. At the time, she was dating Haleigh's father, Ronald. They have since married.

Both Ronald and Misty Cummings have been questioned repeatedly by investigators.

Recently, a high-ranking sheriff's official said detectives were unsatisfied with answers provided by Misty and declined to rule her out as a suspect.

lsullivan@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/04/29/news/news01.txt

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2009, 08:48:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and all guests!

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2009, 08:50:13 AM »

BOO MONKEY IS CELEBRATING A BIRTHDAY...PLEASE VISIT THE MONKEY LOUNGE AND WISH BOO A HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2009, 08:53:03 AM »

I don't think Prevatt can sober up in a few days~ I think if she stops using she will  be sick for weeks, so unless she knows what happened and spills it finally, we will be waiting a while before she could possibly provide any link to solving this case IMO

Yep, she is being held for 72 hrs.  3 days....a lot can happen!!!!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2009, 09:14:20 AM »

BOO MONKEY IS CELEBRATING A BIRTHDAY...PLEASE VISIT THE MONKEY LOUNGE AND WISH BOO A HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

OOOPPPSS   Here is the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4977.0

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:25 AM »

Haleigh's Father, Step Grandfather Under Investigation

Reported by: Ilyssa Trussel
Last Update: 9:07 am

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. - Detectives with the Putnam County Sheriff's office have a new investigation underway that involves Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and her step grandfather, Hank Croslin. 

In the police report obtained by Action News...Hank Croslin accuses Cummings of regularly supplying him with prescription drugs.

Deputies say it all began about five days ago at the Putnam Communty Medical Center where the sheriff's office had contact with Hank Croslin.

According to the report, Croslin told deputies "Ronald Cummings was trying to kill him."

Croslin told the police he regularly gets prescription pills from Cummings "when he needs them or when he hurts."

According to the report, he told detectives he "asked Ronald if he had any xanax and Ronald pulled several pills out of his pocket and gave Hank one."

Hank told officers "it made him very ill"…that "he was in a coma for four days"….and he believes "Ronald provided the pill to him with the intent to harm him."

We went to Croslin's home.
He was not there but we did speak with his daughter in law...who referred us to Ronald Cumming's attorneys.

Cumming's attorney, Jerry Snider, says he has spoken with Croslin and Croslin told him he doesn't remember when the report was filed.
Croslin also told Cumming's attorneys that he was hospitalized because he was abusing his own prescriptions not prescriptions from Cummings.
Cummings attorney told us Croslin told him he does not think Cummings is out to hurt him.

We tried to track down Hank Croslin.  We went to his home but he was not there.

We also called Misty Croslin but she didn't return our calls.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office confirms they do have investigators assigned to this case but they would not tell us if they are investigating Croslin for filing a false police report.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Haleighs-Father-Step-Grandfather-Under/XZgsuYvyi0mrJUhzsacwjg.cspx

#211  Art Harris Says:
April 29th, 2009 at 1:16 am

hey, becca, are you with the jax station? if so, why not mention the police repoort was first reported at artharris.com?

all it takes is a line…check tomorrow and I may have more news for you all to report…nice hustle.

PS as i think i reported, his son told us he took too many of his own loritab and aspirated his own vomit…and that’s what put him in a coma…if so, why did the deputy write such a detailed report that accused his son in law of trying to kill him??

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-ronald-cummings-tried-to-kill-me/#comments

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2009, 09:35:25 AM »

#197  just a thought Says:

NOW FOR SOME TRUE BLUE INFO:

Teresa Neves was only a dispatcher during her employment at Alachua County Sheriff’s Dept. , but she sure sports that jacket like she’s earned the right to impersonate a law enforcement officer.

Ronald never believed that RJ belonged to him, that is why Haleigh was the apple of his eye. rumors say the possible other father has a brother who works as a detective for PCSO. LIPS ARE SEALED

The DCF man who investigated Ronald was also his neighbor and he knew him on a more personal level cause his stepson did some of Ronalds tatoo’s. This is the same man who stated Misty was the one who picked haleigh up in the blue van and said RJ was with her, so a friend of Ronald’s has no reason to lie.

So why would Ronald lie because Misty didn’t have a Driver licnese

Chad Griffis has legal custody of his two kids and has for awhile. He also works a steady job as an electrician

there are a lot of lies but one things for sure it cant be both ways. so why lie … to cover up the truth and paint a pretty picture so people will like you… THATS BULL….

CAN WE ” RE INTERVIEW” MISTY

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-ronald-cummings-tried-to-kill-me/#comments

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2009, 09:55:39 AM »

#197  just a thought Says:

NOW FOR SOME TRUE BLUE INFO:

Teresa Neves was only a dispatcher during her employment at Alachua County Sheriff’s Dept. , but she sure sports that jacket like she’s earned the right to impersonate a law enforcement officer.

Ronald never believed that RJ belonged to him, that is why Haleigh was the apple of his eye. rumors say the possible other father has a brother who works as a detective for PCSO. LIPS ARE SEALED

The DCF man who investigated Ronald was also his neighbor and he knew him on a more personal level cause his stepson did some of Ronalds tatoo’s. This is the same man who stated Misty was the one who picked haleigh up in the blue van and said RJ was with her, so a friend of Ronald’s has no reason to lie.

So why would Ronald lie because Misty didn’t have a Driver licnese

Chad Griffis has legal custody of his two kids and has for awhile. He also works a steady job as an electrician

there are a lot of lies but one things for sure it cant be both ways. so why lie … to cover up the truth and paint a pretty picture so people will like you… THATS BULL….

CAN WE ” RE INTERVIEW” MISTY

Good Morning, and thanks for this 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2009, 10:28:02 AM »

#192 Becca Says:
April 28th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

Hank Croslin was released from the hospital last night. He was Baker Acted immediately and sent to a facility for mental health issues. Can we get all the facts straight please? Thank you. IMO and Facts. Be well

#193 Becca Says:
April 28th, 2009 at 5:20 pm

Art,

Did Cobra visit Misty’s family and tell them he has seen Haleigh with Crystal’s aunt in Georgia? Thanks in advance! Be well

#212  Art Harris Says:
April 29th, 2009 at 1:16 am

becca–Why do you ask? the answer is no.

#213 Art Harris Says:
April 29th, 2009 at 1:20 am

so, Becca–Maybe we spoke to different nurses…or were you the one reporting on this?? for a bonafide news org? they didn’t have him registered when I called…who did you speak with? what hospital? Let’s please try to get the facts straight…and cite your sources, especially i f you’re hiding behind a pseudonym to lob tidbits. I see no attribution here. Was it published or aired anywhere we missed?

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2009, 10:57:10 AM »

Chinese whispers...all of it....
who knows what to believe or not to believe with all these porkies being spoken and written??? drives me nuts! grrrrrr.....

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2009, 12:08:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys 

Does anyone know if Ron's attorneys ever updated their website with a statement from Ron?  I don't have a link to it.
TIA

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2009, 12:10:02 PM »

Dear Monkeys,
I really think something is getting ready to happen.  Smile  I really really do. Got a couple of questions that are bothering me today, and you are the most informed, most fabulous people that have the amazing ability to come up with the best info...so here goes.

What was your general consenses about the tip money?  Why over a 100K for Caylee and only a pittance of 35K for Haleigh?  Is it because they are from different "classes"? Or what?  This is bothering me.  The price of information for a child...  Sad

Now about Cobra. OHMYGOSH! I hope he stays!!!  Who cares if he's show boating? JUST GET THE JOB DONE MAN!  I don't see anyone else trying to help.  I think he's bringing heat down there in Satsuma.  I think something is happening.  And remember Tracy Calfornia?  The LE stated they did not have a suspect right up until the time they arrested that monster. They played their cards *so close* to the vest.  Could be happening in Satsuma as well.

I'm trying to read it all, got caught up the best that I could, considering I've got a three year old running around today that's been very sick, a husband that skipped work and decided to stay home too, his buddy that just showed up blaring country music and wanting to dance, seven austrailian shepherd puppies that have become extreme escape artists...As for the LE and what's been stated about Haleigh being alive, haven't they said that all along, they believed she was abducted?  I don't remember them saying they thought it was a murder. 

I'm sorry, please don't throw bananas at me for coming in and asking stupid questions, I know you've provided the information, but I'm having a hard time today. OH I HOPE AND PRAY THIS LITTLE GIRL IS STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE SAFE!!!

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.