April 19, 2024, 03:57:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228101 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: May 03, 2009, 12:53:52 PM »

It has come out that Ron needed money prior to Haleigh going missing.  It has come out that Ron robbed someone.

If Ron knows then it obviously is a drug dealer, or whoever he supposedly robbed.  If he tells, that would implicate him, and also be squealing on the other.

Yes it would..........Ron's whole past is shady and then when you throw Misty in the mix,     and ex- girlfriend with the kind of background Amber has.......Misty's bestfriend NayNay and her relations, well  now you have a whole big mess and numerous people that had a reason to dislike both Ronald and Misty, payback is and option as well as Misty just wanting Ronald for herself or her temper getting away with her or whatever...........GOSH!!!!    so many options, God Bless Haleigh!

I wish I had known all this before this crime took place,   I might have kidnapped her myself!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1021 on: May 03, 2009, 01:11:17 PM »

Well Monkeys... I am going to go find something to do...  .. If any facts not rumor come out that we do not know,please someone let me know somehow... Have a wonderful Sunday my monkey family...
That's the problem all we have is rumor, except supposedly Misty was in the trailer sleeping when this happened, and I don't think that this may be a fact either. We are not sure about cousin Joe, the gun, Ron robbing a drug dealer, and who really picked up Haleigh at the bus stop. We really don't know much at all, and I certainly did not believe that 911 call, and the door being propped open.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: May 03, 2009, 01:18:38 PM »

Well Monkeys... I am going to go find something to do...  .. If any facts not rumor come out that we do not know,please someone let me know somehow... Have a wonderful Sunday my monkey family...
That's the problem all we have is rumor, except supposedly Misty was in the trailer sleeping when this happened, and I don't think that this may be a fact either. We are not sure about cousin Joe, the gun, Ron robbing a drug dealer, and who really picked up Haleigh at the bus stop. We really don't know much at all, and I certainly did not believe that 911 call, and the door being propped open.
I agree... we dont know alot because Misty cant remember ANYTHING!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1023 on: May 03, 2009, 01:21:23 PM »

I agree... we dont know alot because Misty cant remember ANYTHING!

With all due respect, adding to the rumor mill is not going to help find Haleigh,it may even hinder her being found as there are people that take rumor as fact and call in tips and those tips have to be followed up on..
Where did you get the information that the Hope guy had anything at all to do with Amber, I have not seen it anywhere but from you.

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: May 03, 2009, 01:28:17 PM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753824&IMG=32369

Well.....I think Ambers boyfriend is back in Jail.........Good Lord..........what is up with these people?
He is charged with battery,    wonder if he  ebat up on Amber or if we are Lucky maybe he knocked the he!! out of Ronald...........nah we aint that lucky!!!!LOL

Respectfully asking why would that make us lucky?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: May 03, 2009, 01:30:28 PM »

Whoever is the guilty party in this case, whoever tells lies, whoever is covering for someone else, whoever has Haleigh....

Shame on ALL OF YOU....for putting a 5 yr old beautiful little girl in the middle of a disagreement or conflict or whatever you want to call it, that caused Haleigh to go missing.

If the lying, covering, partying and drugs make you feel like an ADULT...guess AGAIN.

Haleigh is the one suffering.....do you feel better now????

This is nothing more than a cheap shot!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: May 03, 2009, 01:31:25 PM »

I personally think cousin Joe, Nay Nay, Amber and the other creepy characters are just one big distraction. Ron and Misty have the answers, imo.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: May 03, 2009, 01:34:10 PM »

Whoever is the guilty party in this case, whoever tells lies, whoever is covering for someone else, whoever has Haleigh....

Shame on ALL OF YOU....for putting a 5 yr old beautiful little girl in the middle of a disagreement or conflict or whatever you want to call it, that caused Haleigh to go missing.

If the lying, covering, partying and drugs make you feel like an ADULT...guess AGAIN.

Gramma who is this to?

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: May 03, 2009, 01:35:37 PM »

I personally think cousin Joe, Nay Nay, Amber and the other creepy characters are just one big distraction. Ron and Misty have the answers, imo.

IF Ron was at work his entire shift, as stated by LE, then how can he have the answers if he was not there? Haleigh is not the frist child ever taken out her warm bed in this country. And the majority were not taken or murdered by there parents.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: May 03, 2009, 01:38:02 PM »

IF Ron was at work his entire shift, as stated by LE, then how can he have the answers if he was not there? Haleigh is not the frist child ever taken out her warm bed in this country. And the majority were not taken or murdered by there parents.
I never said she was the first child taken from her bed, I don't trust Ron and Misty and I feel they no the answers, IMO. And I don't believe for a second Ron was at work the whole shift.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: May 03, 2009, 01:39:41 PM »

Is it possible that NayNay and Amber, being that they have had runins with Misty...acted for someone else.  Someone wanted Ron/Misty to pay for something that he/she did, and the girls acted on their behalf.
Grama,  with all do respect, I dont think these 2 had it in them to plan or carry out or help with something like this.....Thes two might have heard something through the grapevine or have a few names that hasnt been brought up before, but for the most part I think they are innocent of any actual crime pertaining to Haleigh, I think this is something that wasnt planned out but just happened and I really think Misty knows........she does know something.........the inconsistencies and the blank look and the "I dont know" speaks more than her words IMO

well, one thing for sure, when a theory comes out, it will help to eliminate the players for us not to be focused on.  Or, it just might make someone nervous enough to make a mistake  and be caught. Either way, I just do not want to underestimate anyones abilities or thoughts.

Well, I for one feel that LE is playing this so close to the vest because they have something that tells them she is alive and they are trying to keep her that way by not spooking whomever has her.. That is just my opinion on this.

You, I believe are absolute correct.. hit the nail on the head.... There is a photograph of Haleigh with her inhaler bag, and remember back the issue where they had the setup, and there were items found out in the brush and put in Cobra's vehicle,  one of those items was suppose to be an inhaler. Some where on one of the interviews with one of the Grandmothers, I do believe something was said about Haleighs meds were missing.. I will go back and look for the interview.  Also, HH could ask Crystal or Kim if Haleigh used an inhaler, and if it was missing.. I am sure one or both would know....  Then we could confirm the inhaler and or meds taken and that would be a good clue..  Because, no one would take the meds or inhaler unless they were concerned with Haleighs well being.  If it was someone who was just grabbing her, they would never think about those items.  Never, saw a list of items missing from the house... what clothes were missing, nothing. And I think that was strange. And the clothes the grandma had brought to the house that night, were any missing from that pile? or were they put away?  What clothes were missing if any from the dirty clothes pile.. Did she have flip flops or slippers were they still there?  Too many questions, and not enough answers.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: May 03, 2009, 01:43:15 PM »

Gramma who is this to?

Searching ~  It is to WHOEVER is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: May 03, 2009, 01:44:14 PM »

Gramma who is this to?

I'm answering for Grama..  It is to no one on the forum, it was directed at who ever is responsible for taking little Haleigh.. Since,  things get around so fast,  I agree with Grama, that message would get back to the right people also..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: May 03, 2009, 01:48:23 PM »

Gramma who is this to?

Boy your fast.. Here I am answering for you, and your standing right behind me.. I almost knocked my Glasses off..  Good to see you in the cage....

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: May 03, 2009, 01:49:52 PM »

Is it possible that NayNay and Amber, being that they have had runins with Misty...acted for someone else.  Someone wanted Ron/Misty to pay for something that he/she did, and the girls acted on their behalf.
Grama,  with all do respect, I dont think these 2 had it in them to plan or carry out or help with something like this.....Thes two might have heard something through the grapevine or have a few names that hasnt been brought up before, but for the most part I think they are innocent of any actual crime pertaining to Haleigh, I think this is something that wasnt planned out but just happened and I really think Misty knows........she does know something.........the inconsistencies and the blank look and the "I dont know" speaks more than her words IMO

well, one thing for sure, when a theory comes out, it will help to eliminate the players for us not to be focused on.  Or, it just might make someone nervous enough to make a mistake  and be caught. Either way, I just do not want to underestimate anyones abilities or thoughts.

Well, I for one feel that LE is playing this so close to the vest because they have something that tells them she is alive and they are trying to keep her that way by not spooking whomever has her.. That is just my opinion on this.

You, I believe are absolute correct.. hit the nail on the head.... There is a photograph of Haleigh with her inhaler bag, and remember back the issue where they had the setup, and there were items found out in the brush and put in Cobra's vehicle,  one of those items was suppose to be an inhaler. Some where on one of the interviews with one of the Grandmothers, I do believe something was said about Haleighs meds were missing.. I will go back and look for the interview.  Also, HH could ask Crystal or Kim if Haleigh used an inhaler, and if it was missing.. I am sure one or both would know....  Then we could confirm the inhaler and or meds taken and that would be a good clue..  Because, no one would take the meds or inhaler unless they were concerned with Haleighs well being.  If it was someone who was just grabbing her, they would never think about those items.  Never, saw a list of items missing from the house... what clothes were missing, nothing. And I think that was strange. And the clothes the grandma had brought to the house that night, were any missing from that pile? or were they put away?  What clothes were missing if any from the dirty clothes pile.. Did she have flip flops or slippers were they still there?  Too many questions, and not enough answers.

Right. Those are things not being said.. Thinking outside the box as you say, If they truly thought she were dead, they would be out looking for her body or have TES there looking no? I feel they have gotten something that has verified she is alive somewhere and I also think they have an idea of what transpired but just have to figure out where she is being held/hidden... These are just my opinions from what facts we have seen.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: May 03, 2009, 01:59:27 PM »

Right. Those are things not being said.. Thinking outside the box as you say, If they truly thought she were dead, they would be out looking for her body or have TES there looking no? I feel they have gotten something that has verified she is alive somewhere and I also think they have an idea of what transpired but just have to figure out where she is being held/hidden... These are just my opinions from what facts we have seen.

When they start giving an open door in and out policy, just talk to us..   Couldn't get a sweeter deal from the Le, get out and stay of jail card..   And they didn't check out that last sighting, which means that LE would know automatically that wasn't Haleigh. I don't know..   I still believe the hold up, is the custody hearing.  If it were over, I believe that Haleigh would show up in a heart beat. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: May 03, 2009, 02:00:47 PM »

Gramma who is this to?

Thank you and MLee for answering, I was a bit confused there for a bit. I do agree that whomever is behind the abduction of this little girl should be very ashamed of themselves for using such a beautiful,innocent child for their own twisted game pawn.All the adults in this childs life should be ashamed of themselves just the same for muddying the waters so much with their own game of torture the ex and exes family and redirecting the attention to themselves in this selfishness they are doing instead of where it should be,on Haleigh and finding her. The Grands should be smart enough and decent enough to knock their heads together and say enough is enough,it is time to come TOGETHER as PARENTS and think about your children instead of yourselves,stop the mudslinging campaign and worry about where Haleigh is and finding her.. Please,do not go into the Crystal is doing this and that to find her because Crystal is also the main one slinging the mud.The Haleigh bug foundation is a step to doing something but the mud slinging needs to stop,and that includes all the Crystal supporters on the net to,do they not realize they are helping to make her look bad by going from forum to forum slinging mud at Ron?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: May 03, 2009, 02:08:55 PM »

Gramma who is this to?

Thank you and MLee for answering, I was a bit confused there for a bit. I do agree that whomever is behind the abduction of this little girl should be very ashamed of themselves for using such a beautiful,innocent child for their own twisted game pawn.All the adults in this childs life should be ashamed of themselves just the same for muddying the waters so much with their own game of torture the ex and exes family and redirecting the attention to themselves in this selfishness they are doing instead of where it should be,on Haleigh and finding her. The Grands should be smart enough and decent enough to knock their heads together and say enough is enough,it is time to come TOGETHER as PARENTS and think about your children instead of yourselves,stop the mudslinging campaign and worry about where Haleigh is and finding her.. Please,do not go into the Crystal is doing this and that to find her because Crystal is also the main one slinging the mud.The Haleigh bug foundation is a step to doing something but the mud slinging needs to stop,and that includes all the Crystal supporters on the net to,do they not realize they are helping to make her look bad by going from forum to forum slinging mud at Ron?

But it does distract people.  I worry about Crystal's Health.. I believe that is an issue.  I also know the Grandparents are very concerned with what has happened, with Haleigh disappearing and Little Ron still in the middle.   I think this has been a family war now for at least 3 years, and has never gotten any better.  It is bitter, and non forgiving.  I know one thing for sure, when the custody issue is over.  Little Ron is given to his Mother, and Haleigh has a Grandfathered Clause that puts her in her Mothers Custody.  If Haleigh does not show up, then I was wrong..  If she does.. then I guess we found the path. Now its the waiting game.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: May 03, 2009, 02:16:02 PM »

But wouldn't the person who took Haleigh because of a custody issue be in big trouble for taking her? And why go to the bother of doing it the way he/she did it, there certainly would have been an easier way than this.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: May 03, 2009, 02:24:40 PM »

But wouldn't the person who took Haleigh because of a custody issue be in big trouble for taking her? And why go to the bother of doing it the way he/she did it, there certainly would have been an easier way than this.

And as well, wouldn't that automatically negate the custody arrangements if it was largely influenced by the supposed neglectful care while at her father's house?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.