April 19, 2024, 04:19:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228074 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: May 03, 2009, 05:02:22 PM »

What we've seen lately ie mug shots, drug arrest, interviews with the non Rhodes Scholars, etc is what these people are. And were and will to continue to be. Life goes on for them just as it was before Haleigh went missing. Crystal is the one who seems to be trying to get out of this cesspool. And I hope she does it. She has people behind her and maybe it's opened her eyes to the fact that this isn't a life she wants to live.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: May 03, 2009, 05:03:56 PM »

But wouldn't the person who took Haleigh because of a custody issue be in big trouble for taking her? And why go to the bother of doing it the way he/she did it, there certainly would have been an easier way than this.

Actually, no.. the le has an open door, stay out of jail they announced for anyone to tell them where Haleigh is, and the circumstance around her disappearance.  No, they would walk away scot free. The only problem I see with the offer, if it were extended to changing the custody of Little Ron and guarenteed that Haleigh would not return to her father's custody.  Right now, even with the open door you still have the issue, that if Haleigh were returned today, right now or five minutes from now, she would still be returned to ron.  And I don't believe she will be returned until it is a guarentee that she won't go back to ron, and that little ron will not be there either.  In my opinion that is the hold up.. 

I really like this theory. One reason is from the onset TM said 'She is not here'.  I took that as someone said something to make him feel that way or he found something out that gave him that conclusion.
 Then we had Crystal's Mom Marie saying (very early on) that she had heard Haleigh could be in Georgia. At the time, that seemed like such an odd statement to make while everyone else was crying and seemingly sad, and she made that statement. It has always been nagging in the back of my mind...
 I feel so bad for Crystal & can't even imagine how she feels, but it seems quite possible that her friends in Satsuma might have been telling her things about Ronald & Misty, not to mention things she heard from the kids, that she may have talked about it with her relatives, new friends & one or all could have pulled this off (without her knowledge).
 We have to remember that she does still have friends there & they could be spying for someone & given details on R & M's schedule to the people who did this. I can see this as a possibility.
 It seems to some that it had to do with the child support. I really don't see that being the reason...'you can't get blood from a turnip' thing. I think it has to do with what Crystal & family considered abuse by Ronald & Misty, thats why they took all the photos of the school accident incident. That coupled with the fact they truly did not think that it was a good environment for either child to be watched by Misty. (Don't blame them there.)

Just wanted to say that I think it could be a reasonable explaination.

NCSunny

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1062 on: May 03, 2009, 05:04:11 PM »

What we've seen lately ie mug shots, drug arrest, interviews with the non Rhodes Scholars, etc is what these people are. And were and will to continue to be. Life goes on for them just as it was before Haleigh went missing. Crystal is the one who seems to be trying to get out of this cesspool. And I hope she does it. She has people behind her and maybe it's opened her eyes to the fact that this isn't a life she wants to live.
Yes, and I hope other people will open their eyes to this life style and change as well. But, I doubt it.
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1063 on: May 03, 2009, 05:04:49 PM »

I don't think Nay Nay or Amber or anyone else had anything to do with this.
What they want from Amber and Nay Nay and Greg is was Misty with any of them that night ? And where was Haleigh if Misty was out and about looking for more drugs. Drugs. They live for the drugs. We need to breathe, they needs their drugs.
It was reported on Art's site that Haleigh wouldn't go to sleep. Misty called Ron at work.
Misty has lawyered up.
As long as Misty stays quiet, they have gotten away with it. It's been three months. Let's face it, things don't look good for a positive outcome for Haleigh.   
Yes, I agree with you completely.
Yes and I agree with you. We are agreeable girls.
ps Didn't LP offer a limited time offer reward ? It was a big one too. No questions asked either.
Yes he did, the amount I do not remember off hand.
IIRC It was 10,000. if she was rerturned by the following Sunday after she went missing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1064 on: May 03, 2009, 05:06:20 PM »

Thank-you momoftwins
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: May 03, 2009, 05:20:30 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
I have lurked for over a year, finally joined and have sat on my hands at times wanting to post.  Have visited many, many sites and SM is truly the best of the best.
Have followed you all and at times sat in amazement at all the information you have found and continue to find.  When HH went down to visit the center...I waited with baited breath for the news and the pictures.  This group is truly amazing.
One thing I have learned...when there is no news, frustration comes instead.  Everyone here wants the truth to come out, and most of all wants Haleigh to be found.  We have been use to the daily information coming from the Anthony case so this case is totally opposite in that respect.  LE is giving out nothing.
It is very frustrating, we all want to know..and we all want to find this precious little girl. 
Please don't give up on Haleigh...and please don't give up on the Monkeys...
Am back to Lurking and Learning....Hugs to you all.

little lulu:

So nice to have you posting. Welcome to the cage! Don't lurk. The more opinions and ideas, the better for helping Haleigh get found and brought home!

~Brandi

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: May 03, 2009, 05:32:16 PM »

Good sunday morning monkeys and lurkers,
would anyone care to discuss the missing child Haleigh Cummings today?

Good morning Mio, and yes, I would like to discuss Haleigh, as just last evening , I had a new thought, and wanted to see what the monkeys think.

could this have happened >>-> The night was dark, children in floor beds, misty edgy from lack of drugs after partying all weekend. Amber and misty had had words previously, and amber is still miffed at misty for having her man, and so she makes a plan.

Amber gets nay nay, and they go to Misty's house. Nay nay goes in, while amber hides outside. nay nay tells misty to come on out, she knows where they can score some drugs. Misty props open back door, as she has no key. AS soon as nay nay and misty leave house, Amber goes in the back propped door to retrieve Haleigh.

She changes Haleigh's clothes to day clothes, and leaves them at back door, on the way out she grabs Haleigh's inhaler. Haleigh knows Amber well, so she would go with her. Amber walked with Haleigh to railroad tracks where vehicle was waiting. Amber drove around the culdesac waiting for nay nay to return with misty.

Nay nay returns, then leaves misty to find that Haleigh is missing. Amber took Haleigh , and drove her off somewhere, which means she could very well still be alive. Misty knows, this so, she blackmailed Ron into marrying her, in order for Amber not to ever be able to marry Ron.

this theory gives reasons as to why dogs went around in that circle, and stopped at railroad tracks. It explains the missing inhaler, and the changing of the clothes left at the back door, as well as reports of misty being gone from the house that night.  It also explains why misty would prop the back door open, and how easy it was for someone to come inside and take Haleigh, after all, was it not Misty who told Amber on myspace, that she had her man, and would soon get her child too? 
Maybe amber turned the cards, and took Haleigh first, with a little help from her friend nay nay.

The only thing I can not figure into this equation is the location Amber took Haleigh to.
Finding Haleigh Is the most important thing for us all to do, using any tool we can find.
But, I also hope everyone remembers we are most strong when we band together as one , with one common goal.  This is only a theory to be either torn apart, or be seen with some merit.  And most of all, this is my opinion,  not prov-en fact.. mio

Mio, not sure if this is your theory or a quote but it is a very good theory and seems possible to me.

Morning Searching, and yes, I was sort of talking to myself this morning here, as it seemed everyone was silent from last nights whatever happened that I do not even care about.
I was excited to have made these connections and wanted to share. so, I told myself 

LOL, mio!

I think your theory is as good, if not better than any I have heard or been able to come up with.

I remain hopeful that Haleigh is alive and have not been able to think she might not be, since no evidence that we know of that she is dead or injured has been released. I'd think there would be evidence of a death or injury if, in fact that occurred.

Good theorizing there, mio.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: May 03, 2009, 05:46:58 PM »

What they want from Amber and Nay Nay and Greg is was Misty with any of them that night ? And where was Haleigh if Misty was out and about looking for more drugs. Drugs. They live for the drugs. We need to breathe, they needs their drugs.
It was reported on Art's site that Haleigh wouldn't go to sleep. Misty called Ron at work.
Misty has lawyered up.
As long as Misty stays quiet, they have gotten away with it. It's been three months. Let's face it, things don't look good for a positive outcome for Haleigh.   

Sorry, Kat_Gram, that was reported on Art's site. However that did not happen the night Haleigh went missing.  It happened sometime previous to the night Haleigh went missing.  That is one of the problems I have with Art's reporting.  He has reported some untrue, non-factual information and some misleading (intentional or non-intentional) info.

On Monday night, Jane Velez Mitchell featured artharris.com scoops about the Haleigh Cummings case, this one featuring a co-worker who told us exclusively what he says he heard Ron tell Misty when she called to say his five year old wouldn’t go to bed…

“Just whip the little brat…”

That’s what fellow PDM Bridge operator Eric Zastrow told me in an exclusive phone interview that Cummings told Misty, then said Dad was sugary and weet in another conversation with his beloved five year old. Then the live-in 17 year old babysitter he would marry reported Haleigh had vanished while she was sleeping early Feb. 10.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-did-dad-say-just-whip-haleigh/#more-1791

Heart
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: May 03, 2009, 05:52:01 PM »

Ty Heart for that. I think that the problem I have with some of the stuff we hear is not so much with who is reporting on it, but who the speakers are. Art harris's  comments site, Holey Cow ! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: May 03, 2009, 05:54:27 PM »

Misty has lawyered up.
ps Didn't LP offer a limited time offer reward ? It was a big one too. No questions asked either.

From my notes of Feb. 12:

"Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who was involved in the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony who when missing in Orlando last summer, arrived in Satsuma on Wednesday and offered a $25,000 reward if Haleigh is returned before midnight Saturday."

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: May 03, 2009, 06:00:21 PM »

Misty has lawyered up.

From my notes of Feb. 12:

"Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who was involved in the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony who when missing in Orlando last summer, arrived in Satsuma on Wednesday and offered a $25,000 reward if Haleigh is returned before midnight Saturday."
Thank you Brandi.  I guess my memory is starting to go.  Heck, it's been gone.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: May 03, 2009, 06:08:05 PM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753824&IMG=32369

Well.....I think Ambers boyfriend is back in Jail.........Good Lord..........what is up with these people?

HOPE    BOBBY    EDWARD    7/04/1985   M   B    09-01783    5/3/2009 12:24:50 PM   5/3/2009 12:58:30 PM

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: May 03, 2009, 06:31:07 PM »

Well.....I think Ambers boyfriend is back in Jail.........Good Lord..........what is up with these people?

HOPE    BOBBY    EDWARD    7/04/1985   M   B    09-01783    5/3/2009 12:24:50 PM   5/3/2009 12:58:30 PM

To clarify (I went and looked at the URL above) ...he bonded out within 35 minutes!

The second time mentioned above, in red (12:58:30) is the Release Date & Time.

The first, in blue, is the Booking Date & Time.

Nope, not enough time to eat a sandwich!

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: May 03, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »

To clarify (I went and looked at the URL above) ...he bonded out within 35 minutes!

The second time mentioned above, in red (12:58:30) is the Release Date & Time.

The first, in blue, is the Booking Date & Time.

Nope, not enough time to eat a sandwich!

He could have inhaled it!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: May 03, 2009, 06:45:05 PM »

oh my! you can't even go around the circuit at Curves that fast can ya??^^^^^

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: May 03, 2009, 06:48:56 PM »

Where are you at mlee?  I need a laugh.  I am sooo in the dumps about Haleigh.  Didn't sleep much lastnight.  Just wondering if this case is going to go totally cold, and the perp, or perp's will walk.   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: May 03, 2009, 07:56:28 PM »

#157  Art Harris Says:
May 3rd, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Hey, J…

As for Nay Nay, she’s waaaay older than 17…more like 18…and you obviously don’t appreciate her relative dysfunction and admission that she isn’t capable of caring for a baby that has sparked a turnabout and sense of responsibility and protectiveness from Do Right Dad Donnie, according to KP…Everyone wants Nay Nay to get help, Amber, too, but no one can force anyone to get into rehab until they’ve hit their own bottom and are willing…At least the baby has a Dad who cares and a handful of folks offering moral support who are willing to help if she cries out for it…KP asked her Friday night amid the Amber bail out craziness, if she was alright and would she call if she wanted out of the fast lane. She said yes, according to KP.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/30/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-nay-nay-out-of-jail/#comments

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: May 03, 2009, 07:58:49 PM »

Where are you at mlee?  I need a laugh.  I am sooo in the dumps about Haleigh.  Didn't sleep much lastnight.  Just wondering if this case is going to go totally cold, and the perp, or perp's will walk.   

I don't know how funny I can be this evening,  had to go work a little bit this afternoon, rush home, fix dinner.. Thank goodness that's over..  Anyway,  I think the case at this point is cold...  That's why they are trying to get people to come out and just tell what they know.. If someone knows where Haleigh is and she is there.. then if they are the perp, they will walk.  I do believe that Le has info they haven't released and know basically what happened,  but can't prove it. Or waiting for that person or person's to make the wrong move and it will be all over from there.  So, this is the time for person or persons to run, not walk to the LE Office and just tell everything they know..  See, it isn't speculation.. Someone walked away from that house with Haleigh, so there is without a doubt somebody out there..  But, to this point.. Le.. I believe has not seen this crowd of people racing towards the door..  After this past week, I'm not sure how the Le would react, they might see this mad race to the door, get scared and lock the thing down..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: May 03, 2009, 08:08:02 PM »

Ty Heart for that. I think that the problem I have with some of the stuff we hear is not so much with who is reporting on it, but who the speakers are. Art harris's  comments site, Holey Cow ! 

You are welcome Kat_Gram!

Just ran across this little tidbit:

#154  Art Harris Says:
May 3rd, 2009 at 3:20 pm

Tina:

Pls reread the story about the co-worker. I never reported this was the same night Haleigh likely disappeared, but weeks before, and that investigators are aware of similar phone calls from a frustrated baby sitter dealing with a rambunctious five year old.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/30/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-nay-nay-out-of-jail/#comments

Heart
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: May 03, 2009, 08:46:48 PM »

I don't know how funny I can be this evening,  had to go work a little bit this afternoon, rush home, fix dinner.. Thank goodness that's over..  Anyway,  I think the case at this point is cold...  That's why they are trying to get people to come out and just tell what they know.. If someone knows where Haleigh is and she is there.. then if they are the perp, they will walk.  I do believe that Le has info they haven't released and know basically what happened,  but can't prove it. Or waiting for that person or person's to make the wrong move and it will be all over from there.  So, this is the time for person or persons to run, not walk to the LE Office and just tell everything they know..  See, it isn't speculation.. Someone walked away from that house with Haleigh, so there is without a doubt somebody out there..  But, to this point.. Le.. I believe has not seen this crowd of people racing towards the door..  After this past week, I'm not sure how the Le would react, they might see this mad race to the door, get scared and lock the thing down..
Well with LE being so tight lipped, it makes me wonder if they know anymore than the rest of us.  The only hope that I have at this point is Cobra, and I am still trying to track the bank address to donate to him.  Glad your back mlee.  My daughter fixed dinner for us, so I only had to chase babies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.