April 20, 2024, 02:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228121 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1140 on: May 04, 2009, 10:16:54 AM »

I have yet to see any verification from anyone credible that Misty has lawyered up....anyone else know anything about this?
No, and that's the problem, basically everything more or less is rumor, because LE doesn't give any info. That is a reason also that the news shows except for JVM isn't reporting anything, they have nothing really new to report.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: May 04, 2009, 10:22:11 AM »

I have yet to see any verification from anyone credible that Misty has lawyered up....anyone else know anything about this?
No, and that's the problem, basically everything more or less is rumor, because LE doesn't give any info. That is a reason also that the news shows except for JVM isn't reporting anything, they have nothing really new to report.

agreed...
morning Rosie...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: May 04, 2009, 10:28:54 AM »

Good morning monkey friends.  Thought I would come out of lurk mode for a sec. I wanted you to know how much I appreciate all of the different ideas  you throw out here.  Every idea is a possibility when we know almost nothing for a fact in this case.  Sure gives food for thought.  This poor child is somewhere, and someone knows what has happened to her.  I feel in my heart the news might be slow in coming, but it will come in due time.  I do not think the prep or preps are smarter than LE.  This little town is like many more nationwide that has so many drug problems.  What is going on in our nation?  Little towns used to be safe for our children but not in these days.  I am raising two of my grandchildren, twins, boy and girl, just turned 7 Apr 30th and I have had them since they were in diapers and on bottles because my son and dil were then and still now strung out on alcohol and drugs.  So sad.  But in my heart I know I have done the right thing by gaining full custody and raising them.  It was hard to put myself in the position of being the bad guy in their eyes and taking their children.  But now I can sleep at night and know they are safe and loved.  In their own twisted way I am sure Mom and Dad love them, but they love the party more.  Heartbreaking.  I really do think drugs will play a large part in what has happened to Haleigh.  Where was someone to stand up for her?  Why was there not some family to bite the bullet and do something to keep her safe?  Dear Jesus forgive me if I am wrong in believing this.  From what I see going on everywhere in our Nation I don't think I am wrong.  I pray she is still with us on this earth and will be returned to a safe environment soon.  Thank  you monkeys for keeping all of us updated on all of these cases.  Monkeys ROCK!!!!  Oh yes, I came out today to show off this darling monkey Brandi made for me..  Is she not just the cutest?  She loves the rain.....gentle hugs to all...Janice

Good morning slowsouthernrain!

Very happy that you came out of lurk mood with words of wisdom this a.m.. Kudos for stepping up to the plate and taking care of your little grandchildren.

Ita in your statement:   I feel in my heart the news might be slow in coming, but it will come in due time.

May God continue to bless you and the little ones.  And may He also perform a miracle in the lives of your son and dil.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: May 04, 2009, 10:52:14 AM »

agreed...
morning Rosie...
Good Morning, and not only that the news media is always looking for the next sensational story to bombard us with.
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1144 on: May 04, 2009, 11:08:20 AM »

Good morning monkey friends.  Thought I would come out of lurk mode for a sec. I wanted you to know how much I appreciate all of the different ideas  you throw out here.  Every idea is a possibility when we know almost nothing for a fact in this case.  Sure gives food for thought.  This poor child is somewhere, and someone knows what has happened to her.  I feel in my heart the news might be slow in coming, but it will come in due time.  I do not think the prep or preps are smarter than LE.  This little town is like many more nationwide that has so many drug problems.  What is going on in our nation?  Little towns used to be safe for our children but not in these days.  I am raising two of my grandchildren, twins, boy and girl, just turned 7 Apr 30th and I have had them since they were in diapers and on bottles because my son and dil were then and still now strung out on alcohol and drugs.  So sad.  But in my heart I know I have done the right thing by gaining full custody and raising them.  It was hard to put myself in the position of being the bad guy in their eyes and taking their children.  But now I can sleep at night and know they are safe and loved.  In their own twisted way I am sure Mom and Dad love them, but they love the party more.  Heartbreaking.  I really do think drugs will play a large part in what has happened to Haleigh.  Where was someone to stand up for her?  Why was there not some family to bite the bullet and do something to keep her safe?  Dear Jesus forgive me if I am wrong in believing this.  From what I see going on everywhere in our Nation I don't think I am wrong.  I pray she is still with us on this earth and will be returned to a safe environment soon.  Thank  you monkeys for keeping all of us updated on all of these cases.  Monkeys ROCK!!!!  Oh yes, I came out today to show off this darling monkey Brandi made for me..  Is she not just the cutest?  She loves the rain.....gentle hugs to all...Janice

Good Morning Monkeys...
Just wanted you to know Janice that my Grandma raised me, and I wouldn't have changed anything in the world about it.  It wasn't because of drugs, but too many kids, not enough money, fighting, liquor and drama.  What you have done is a GOOD THING and you have earned a special place in two childrens eyes.  If more people would take it upon themselves to correct what they see wrong within their own families, the world might be a better place.  My Grandma is gone now, but I miss her terribly.  I didn't always appreciate her, didn't always tell her I loved her or even realize that I was thankful she got me away from where I was. This, I regret.  That I didn't show her and tell her enough.  I paid for it later, when I went back home to live with my Mom, and to this day I still think my mother resents that my grandmother actually loved me...but that's a WHOLE other story!
Have a beautiful day everyone....
I hope today is the day that something is found out, something or someone cracks about Haleigh. oh please oh please oh please!

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: May 04, 2009, 12:10:27 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....

Last night I got to listen too true crime wrap up only got to listen to the last 10 minutes. I am trying to see if I can listen to it again if it was posted to review..

What I got to listen was there were discrepancies on who picked up Haleigh @ the bus stop.. saying first it was Mother Teresa then it was Ron and then neighbors saw Fibsy in a van that picked up haleigh and she had JR , a child they believed was Austin in the van.. Also Fibsy has a call on attorney and did not know who the attorney was... I am going to see if i can review last night live a
nd post the link for it but the link I will post now is where I heard it...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/HeadingRight/LeviPage/2009/05/04/Weekly-True-Crime-Wrap-Up
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: May 04, 2009, 12:14:50 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....

Last night I got to listen too true crime wrap up only got to listen to the last 10 minutes. I am trying to see if I can listen to it again if it was posted to review..

What I got to listen was there were discrepancies on who picked up Haleigh @ the bus stop.. saying first it was Mother Teresa then it was Ron and then neighbors saw Fibsy in a van that picked up haleigh and she had JR , a child they believed was Austin in the van.. Also Fibsy has a call on attorney and did not know who the attorney was... I am going to see if i can review last night live a
nd post the link for it but the link I will post now is where I heard it...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/HeadingRight/LeviPage/2009/05/04/Weekly-True-Crime-Wrap-Up
Thanks Jerseygirl, you would think they could answer the simple question of who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: May 04, 2009, 12:16:36 PM »

I am listening to it now first they are talking about Caylee then next will be Haleigh...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: May 04, 2009, 12:22:20 PM »

I am listening to it now first they are talking about Caylee then next will be Haleigh...

Thanks 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: May 04, 2009, 12:45:23 PM »

Good Morning ALL Monkeys ~

Is today the day for some new news / events??  Gosh, I sure hope so...not only for the sleuther's but also for Haleigh and families.

At this point anything is possible.  We can continue to read all of the news, see the videos, watch the body movements, and yet....there is nothing sound and concrete to give us an indication as to what happened.

Whether the thoughts are abduction by a stranger, S/O or family member - none of it can be eliminated.  Even the videos and statements by those interviewed, we still do not know which one's to believe.

So, more or less we are at the start line again.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: May 04, 2009, 12:49:49 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Welcome, Monkey Devil~~~  Guaranteed you are the best addition to the line up. 

I know we don't have toooooo many( players )  here that deserve an ..angel monkey.. but sure would be nice for some of the fellow posters comments.

Just a thought.   

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: May 04, 2009, 12:55:39 PM »

Very interesting with this video talk show but was not the one last night I heard.. will look for it...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: May 04, 2009, 12:57:45 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl.

I had also seen a new article up on Art's site ( but couldn't access) has anyone checked it out yet??

Thanks,

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: May 04, 2009, 12:58:24 PM »

Well, I for one feel that LE is playing this so close to the vest because they have something that tells them she is alive and they are trying to keep her that way by not spooking whomever has her.. That is just my opinion on this.

I agree with you, I think they are being very cautious, and I think that's because they believe she is alive.
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: May 04, 2009, 01:04:49 PM »

With all due respect, adding to the rumor mill is not going to help find Haleigh,it may even hinder her being found as there are people that take rumor as fact and call in tips and those tips have to be followed up on..
Where did you get the information that the Hope guy had anything at all to do with Amber, I have not seen it anywhere but from you.

The rumours are very distracting.  Do we know if there is any work being done on this case out of state?  I think I did hear something about that somewhere on the net.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: May 04, 2009, 01:08:20 PM »

Very interesting with this video talk show but was not the one last night I heard.. will look for it...

I glad Art is still putting the news out about Haleigh but I dont on on his site anymore...
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: May 04, 2009, 01:10:04 PM »

When Crystal was telling her story of the court custody hearings/decision, she seemed quite bitter with the court system. If she felt the way it seems she did, I am thinking this was the easier way. If Haleigh either does not know whom she is being kept by or is being told she must never tell or something will happen to mommy,do you think she will tell?? I don't.  There have been abducted people dropped off places in the middle of the night and no one seen who dropped them off. It is possible and I have thought this a very plausible theory from the start. I see something far different in Crystal then some do and fear of RC is not something I see.

I have been feeling custody as well, I truly believe Crystal or a close friend/family member was behind this.  I don't recall hearing much about an abandonned or old house that the police apparently took Crystal to. That may be a big part.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: May 04, 2009, 01:12:50 PM »

I just downloaded last night interview for Sunday may 3rd about Haleigh.. I believe this is the I heard last night..

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/HeadingRight/LeviPage
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: May 04, 2009, 01:24:45 PM »

I glad Art is still putting the news out about Haleigh but I dont on on his site anymore...

I hear ya Jersey, the wind is blowing in my direction.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1159 on: May 04, 2009, 01:26:16 PM »

When Crystal was telling her story of the court custody hearings/decision, she seemed quite bitter with the court system. If she felt the way it seems she did, I am thinking this was the easier way. If Haleigh either does not know whom she is being kept by or is being told she must never tell or something will happen to mommy,do you think she will tell?? I don't.  There have been abducted people dropped off places in the middle of the night and no one seen who dropped them off. It is possible and I have thought this a very plausible theory from the start. I see something far different in Crystal then some do and fear of RC is not something I see.

I have been feeling custody as well, I truly believe Crystal or a close friend/family member was behind this.  I don't recall hearing much about an abandonned or old house that the police apparently took Crystal to. That may be a big part.

That has bothered me... Crystal makes it a point to say she was out of the loop,shut out and all..so WHY would LE take HER to that house?? If she knew so little,what would the benefit be?  unless they suspect her involvement as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.