April 23, 2024, 11:16:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228310 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1180 on: May 04, 2009, 02:25:26 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud...

I just wonder that evening in Fibsty care she hurt Haleigh in some way and Ron and the Cummings clan sent Haleigh away until her injuries cleared up... Maybe Haleigh did not want to go to bed which got to Fibsty.... Do the Cummings clan have family out of state.. lLast Time I checked they do... All the interviews and videos of lawyers and prosecutors say ..Stick with the last person who Haleigh was with...

1. Why wait 30 minutes to call 911
2. Mother Teresa arrived pretty fast that night... hmm was she there before and came back to look as though she just arrived.
3. The today show why Fibsty couldnt answer all the inconsistancies..

BINGO~and the last person to see Haleigh was......Fibsty or Con???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1181 on: May 04, 2009, 02:27:34 PM »

Then why isn't he out begging for his daughter to be released or begging to let her come home?  Why did LE take part of the wall to forensics? Why does Misty have NO answers or different answers?  Why is he not USING the media to find his daughter? Why does he look down when media has asked him if he wants a message to go out to Haleigh? Why would he get married at a time like this? Why did he state to Misty that she let his daughter get taken?  Why did he tell someone he was 75% sure he knew who took her? Why is he not released as a suspect? Why did Misty posted such a negative comment on Ambers myspace? Why did he speak of Haleigh in past tense? Why why why.  There's a thousand questions to all of this.  I can't wait to find out the truth.  Someone knows something. The tension is so loud I can almost hear it.

All great Questions Thunder Bunny, yet NO answers......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: May 04, 2009, 02:28:56 PM »

but Island, as single parents,(at one time) we both know that it costs a heck of a lot more money to raise a child than what you get for child support...the custodial parent ends up paying a heck of a lot more towards that child than the one who pays the monthly check...imo...and the man in the work force usually does make more money that a woman...not fair but true...I don't see ron wanting those kids cause of the money...imo

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: May 04, 2009, 02:35:30 PM »

How was Ron going to explain what happen to Haleigh to school , Crystal and maybe if she should of been taken to the hospital.. Ron had  Fibsty  as the care taker who uses drugs, prostitutes and  drug users as friends..Ron had alot to lose.. Custody.. And who knows what Fibsty has on Ron....
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: May 04, 2009, 02:36:16 PM »

Then why isn't he out begging for his daughter to be released or begging to let her come home?  Why did LE take part of the wall to forensics? Why does Misty have NO answers or different answers?  Why is he not USING the media to find his daughter? Why does he look down when media has asked him if he wants a message to go out to Haleigh? Why would he get married at a time like this? Why did he state to Misty that she let his daughter get taken?  Why did he tell someone he was 75% sure he knew who took her? Why is he not released as a suspect? Why did Misty posted such a negative comment on Ambers myspace? Why did he speak of Haleigh in past tense? Why why why.  There's a thousand questions to all of this.  I can't wait to find out the truth.  Someone knows something. The tension is so loud I can almost hear it.

No one is begging for Haleigh to be returned...either parent...when was the last time that you saw either of them on tv about Haleigh? I can't honestly remember the last time...
the rumor about him saying that he was 75% sure who took Haleigh was taken back by Crystal..she said that he had told Chad, her fiance that, then the next time on tv, she said that it was a mistake and that someone else had heard him say it...who?
Why do any of them speak of her in past tense? why do parents of missing kids do that all the time? 
none of them, Crystal, Misty or ron have been cleared as a suspect...Why?

Misty is the key...I think that most of us agree on that....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: May 04, 2009, 02:39:02 PM »

but Island, as single parents,(at one time) we both know that it costs a heck of a lot more money to raise a child than what you get for child support...the custodial parent ends up paying a heck of a lot more towards that child than the one who pays the monthly check...imo...and the man in the work force usually does make more money that a woman...not fair but true...I don't see ron wanting those kids cause of the money...imo

While I agree with you on the custodial parent expenses being more than the non-custodial, I also know that if she was in the upper limits of the SS check and child support, that Ron would have taken in over 1000.00 tax free per month, versus paying money out to Crystal, also to Ron and his wage earning capacity let's say he made 10.00 per hour and work full time, that is only 1600.00 -per month BEFORE taxes, so that extra grand could look pretty inticing versus someone who is earning $10,000.00 per month.

Generally men do earn more, but in such professions like mine, men and women are paid equally all because it is commision based and not salaried.

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: May 04, 2009, 02:39:58 PM »

No one is begging for Haleigh to be returned...either parent...when was the last time that you saw either of them on tv about Haleigh? I can't honestly remember the last time...
the rumor about him saying that he was 75% sure who took Haleigh was taken back by Crystal..she said that he had told Chad, her fiance that, then the next time on tv, she said that it was a mistake and that someone else had heard him say it...who?
Why do any of them speak of her in past tense? why do parents of missing kids do that all the time? 

yepper Fibsty is the key alone with a couple of others.... God Bless Haleigh and bring her home safe....
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: May 04, 2009, 02:40:11 PM »

How was Ron going to explain what happen to Haleigh to school , Crystal and maybe if she should of been taken to the hospital.. Ron had  Fibsty  as the care taker who uses drugs, prostitutes and  drug users as friends..Ron had alot to lose.. Custody.. And who knows what Fibsty has on Ron....

what do we know about Crystals friends? the LE or CPS has not been real quick to take the kids from ron and return them over to Crystal...not saying that she is or is not the better parent cause I frankly do not know...perhaps we should delve a little deeper into her friends and her lifestyle like we have rons? it has been all about ron, what about Crystal?
I am not on anyone's side on this, I just want Haleigh found and the kids placed in the best possible environment...if that would be Crystal, then great, I am all for it...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: May 04, 2009, 02:42:41 PM »

While I agree with you on the custodial parent expenses being more than the non-custodial, I also know that if she was in the upper limits of the SS check and child support, that Ron would have taken in over 1000.00 tax free per month, versus paying money out to Crystal, also to Ron and his wage earning capacity let's say he made 10.00 per hour and work full time, that is only 1600.00 -per month BEFORE taxes, so that extra grand could look pretty inticing versus someone who is earning $10,000.00 per month.

Generally men do earn more, but in such professions like mine, men and women are paid equally all because it is commision based and not salaried.

but....that $1000 tax free monthly check would also look good to a mother who is not working and is supposed to be paying child support to her children's care and is not...it could be handy for either ron or Crystal agree? and then if she had the kids, she would also get child support  from Ron and could continue to not work, correct?

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1189 on: May 04, 2009, 02:44:57 PM »

Oh I agree on that for sure!  Smile  Misty + Feet + Fire = ANSWERS!!  And you're right, no one is begging for her release.  They should be using the media.  I think it may have been a cousin that Ron said that too.  Ok, I'll bite, maybe it's just a rumor. I didn't know that people speak of their children as past tense.  Don't remember Sandra Cantus mom doing that.  <grrrr>  I'm gonna go lay down with my little girl.  It's nap time.  Smile

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1190 on: May 04, 2009, 02:45:09 PM »

My opnion too is that she has something on Con for sure remember how thrilled he was to get married, heck he even wore his best wife beater after the ceremony was over Monkey Devil!

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: May 04, 2009, 02:45:45 PM »

I was reading up on AH's website & the comments that were made by one of the posters there regarding other relatives of Ron & Teresa. Remarks were made indicating that the Cummings family has kinfolks by the last name of Squires, that Ron & his sister Crystal spent a good deal of time with an uncle by the last name of Squires, etc. I do not know how accurate the info is about any amount of time Ron & his sister Crystal may have spent with this uncle, so I am not placing a lot of emphasis on that part of the story.

So I did a little online searching in the criminal databases from Putnam County & came across this little tidbit of info.

On November 02, 2007, Donald Robert Squires was issued a Wildlife Citation POSSESSION OF MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZLELOADING SEASON, TRESPASS. Citation # 132467C. (this was filed on 11/14/07).

On November 02, 2007, Ronald LeMyles Cummings was issued a Wildlife Citation POSSESSION OF MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZLELOADING SEASON, TRESPASS. Citation # 132466C. (also filed on 11/14/07)

I lost focus awhile back when we were looking for the name squire..

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=352962&page=3
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1192 on: May 04, 2009, 02:50:28 PM »

but....that $1000 tax free monthly check would also look good to a mother who is not working and is supposed to be paying child support to her children's care and is not...it could be handy for either ron or Crystal agree? and then if she had the kids, she would also get child support  from Ron and could continue to not work, correct?

Yes it would and she wouldn't get one cent for the "kidnapping theory "bounced round here... Also IIRC, she was behind one 1 yrs worth of child support after having a horrific car wreck, a baby and with our jobs flying out the window at record sheep she and RC are both going to have a hard time finding one in the current market enviroment.

Yes, RC would have to pay her child support (if he were working) if she was granted custody......

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1193 on: May 04, 2009, 02:53:26 PM »

Yes it would and she wouldn't get one cent for the "kidnapping theory "bounced round here... Also IIRC, she was behind one 1 yrs worth of child support after having a horrific car wreck, a baby and with our jobs flying out the window at record speed she and RC are both going to have a hard time finding one in the current market enviroment.

Yes, RC would have to pay her child support (if he were working) if she was granted custody......

EDIT~speed, not sheep!

[
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1194 on: May 04, 2009, 02:54:46 PM »

Don't forget in the court documents Marie also said she called DCFS on Crystal, her own daughter, and that "I was just protecting my grandchildren."

KP also said during  one interview that yes there were reasons why Crystal did not get custody but that those reasons were no longer an issue. 

KP also said Crystal had gone to a rehab for a week and then left as she couldn't afford it or something like that.  Yet she is in arrears but stated she had a mortgage for a home in her own name, and a car, and was in a loving relationship.  How can that be, and yet not pay money to support your own children. (yes I know someone will bring up Jordan, there is no proof he is Ron's so far, and no proof on what, if any, arrrangements there may be made regarding his care and bills).  And in another interview stated she would continue to pay on lay away for a wedding dress.  I can't even imagine that.  And she said Ron worried she would take off with the children. 

And now more than 3 years later, with all the allegations etc, and an abducted child, Ron still has custody.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1195 on: May 04, 2009, 02:58:25 PM »

Agreed. If one wants to do the abduction route because of custody, it can go both ways. The Cummings could be hiding Haleigh, to get back at Crystal for not paying her child support, or, wasn't Ron looking for money, great idea to hide your child and take in donations. Or the Sheffields could be hiding Haleigh, because they didn't like what was going on inside Ron's house, or some other vindictive reason. But if Ron was such a great father, why in the heck did he leave his children that he loves so much, with a person like Misty? No excuse and no reason for it, he could have left them with his mom or grandma.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: May 04, 2009, 02:59:38 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud...

I just wonder that evening in Fibsty care she hurt Haleigh in some way and Ron and the Cummings clan sent Haleigh away until her injuries cleared up... Maybe Haleigh did not want to go to bed which got to Fibsty.... Do the Cummings clan have family out of state.. lLast Time I checked they do... All the interviews and videos of lawyers and prosecutors say ..Stick with the last person who Haleigh was with...

1. Why wait 30 minutes to call 911
2. Mother Teresa arrived pretty fast that night... hmm was she there before and came back to look as though she just arrived.
3. The today show why Fibsty couldnt answer all the inconsistancies..
Fibsty isn't bright enough to no how to stick to the script 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1197 on: May 04, 2009, 02:59:46 PM »

Don't forget in the court documents Marie also said she called DCFS on Crystal, her own daughter, and that "I was just protecting my grandchildren."

KP also said during  one interview that yes there were reasons why Crystal did not get custody but that those reasons were no longer an issue. 

KP also said Crystal had gone to a rehab for a week and then left as she couldn't afford it or something like that.  Yet she is in arrears but stated she had a mortgage for a home in her own name, and a car, and was in a loving relationship.  How can that be, and yet not pay money to support your own children. (yes I know someone will bring up Jordan, there is no proof he is Ron's so far, and no proof on what, if any, arrrangements there may be made regarding his care and bills).  And in another interview stated she would continue to pay on lay away for a wedding dress.  I can't even imagine that.  And she said Ron worried she would take off with the children. 

And now more than 3 years later, with all the allegations etc, and an abducted child, Ron still has custody.

Kudos to Marie for trying to get her help and not enabling her like mama neves has!

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: May 04, 2009, 03:02:36 PM »

NO decent parent leaves their child or children with a person like Misty, makes no sense, if you love your children to leave them with a person like this, when I'm sure his mom or grandma would have watched them.
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: May 04, 2009, 03:07:30 PM »

Great post, I agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.