April 24, 2024, 07:10:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228322 times)
rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1200 on: May 04, 2009, 03:08:49 PM »

Southernrain...Good for you for taking your grandkids. I thought at one time I was going to have to do the same thing. By the grace of God that changed when my son knew he was going to loose his son.He made a wonderful turn around and a great Dad. I want to be his MeMe not his mother.However,if I would have to I would.
It looks like even Art Harris has nothing new. He is running articles from last week.
BTW your Monkey is adorable. I need to get mine made.
Let's hope for a miracle for our lil Haleigh.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: May 04, 2009, 03:08:49 PM »

How was Ron going to explain what happen to Haleigh to school , Crystal and maybe if she should of been taken to the hospital.. Ron had  Fibsty  as the care taker who uses drugs, prostitutes and  drug users as friends..Ron had alot to lose.. Custody.. And who knows what Fibsty has on Ron....
NO decent parent leaves their child or children with a person like Misty, makes no sense, if you love your children to leave them with a person like this, when I'm sure his mom or grandma would have watched them.

Thinking OutLoud Again...

Now if the Cummings abducted Haleigh because of something that happened that evening  in the care of Fibsty and  Fibsty hurted Haleigh..It all makes sense now why JR was not taken from the home.....JMO...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: May 04, 2009, 03:11:24 PM »

How was Ron going to explain what happen to Haleigh to school , Crystal and maybe if she should of been taken to the hospital.. Ron had  Fibsty  as the care taker who uses drugs, prostitutes and  drug users as friends..Ron had alot to lose.. Custody.. And who knows what Fibsty has on Ron....
NO decent parent leaves their child or children with a person like Misty, makes no sense, if you love your children to leave them with a person like this, when I'm sure his mom or grandma would have watched them.

I agree Rose.. I would not let anyone near my children let alone babysat for me who does drugs and had friend who were drug users and prostitutes....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1203 on: May 04, 2009, 03:13:30 PM »

I agree Rose.. I would not let anyone near my children let alone babysat for me who does drugs and had friend who were drug users and prostitutes....

Double ditto on those points an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1204 on: May 04, 2009, 03:13:49 PM »

Searching - do you know anything about out of state searching?

(Forgot to add the comment Grandma Griffis made about out of state in my earlier post)

I put this in my above post....we must have been posting at the same time...tee hee!

Cookie, I have not heard anything about out of state searching nor instate / town searching lately.. I sure do wish Haleigh would be returned.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: May 04, 2009, 03:14:42 PM »

I am listening to it now first they are talking about Caylee then next will be Haleigh...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/HeadingRight/LeviPage/2009/05/04/Weekly-True-Crime-Wrap-Up

Very interesting with this video talk show but was not the one last night I heard.. will look for it...

I glad Art is still putting the news out about Haleigh but I dont on on his site anymore...

I hear ya Jersey, the wind is blowing in my direction.

I have chosen not to give Art Harris any advertising "clicks" from me as well. So I am boycotting his site. It's a personal thing.

Did you all see the angel monkey I made is available to all now? Wink

an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1206 on: May 04, 2009, 03:15:58 PM »

Unless the person that has the children, has the same lifestyle as the girlfriend/babysitter, then what would it matter?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: May 04, 2009, 03:17:10 PM »

IM... Iam so happy... Not that I wanted haleigh abducted by family members  but  she is alive...I am just hoping  for this..... Bring Haleigh home.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: May 04, 2009, 03:17:24 PM »

Thanks Brandi, that is a very cute monkey angel  an angelic monkey
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: May 04, 2009, 03:23:05 PM »

I am listening to it now first they are talking about Caylee then next will be Haleigh...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/HeadingRight/LeviPage/2009/05/04/Weekly-True-Crime-Wrap-Up

Very interesting with this video talk show but was not the one last night I heard.. will look for it...

I glad Art is still putting the news out about Haleigh but I dont on on his site anymore...

I hear ya Jersey, the wind is blowing in my direction.

I have chosen not to give Art Harris any advertising "clicks" from me as well. So I am boycotting his site. It's a personal thing.

Did you all see the angel monkey I made is available to all now? Wink

an angelic monkey

Brandi... The monkey angel is beautifullll....
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: May 04, 2009, 03:25:00 PM »

That has bothered me... Crystal makes it a point to say she was out of the loop,shut out and all..so WHY would LE take HER to that house?? If she knew so little,what would the benefit be?  unless they suspect her involvement as well.

I think this is the case, and I would think she would be the FIRST one cleared given her location.  And isn't.  I wonder what was in that house and what she could possibly know, given Haleigh was living almost full time with Ron.  I think it was to see her reaction, same as the day they checked the dumpster thing. Add the Tim Miller comment that "she's not here" and being asked to wind up the search by LE (which LE then seemingly denied), the way Crystal reacted to being told Haleigh was gone, and how long it took her to arrive.  KP's fast appearance on the scene  to handle "media", the non stop slagging of Ron, the court document she got about her arrears, her earlier false report to police, her seizures, her supposed flirting with TJ, her being at Halieghbug at 1:00 am or so, Haleighbug supporting Crystal and her family (?), the game playing by AH, Cobra, KP et al, to me it all points in that direction and about custody. 

hmmmmmm...very interesting...also, don't forget that Crystal's mom RIGHT AWAY came out saying that she thinks/feels that Haleigh was taken out of state...something like that....a few of us thought that was odd at the time...what did she know?
We very seldom have had the opportunity to gather info about Crystal and put it all in one spot like you have just done...I am sure that there is more too....I never really had thought about Crystal and the custody thing being the reason for Haleigh being taken...but it could be....

Cookie, that is because Crystal and crew have plastered their stories of abuse etc every where they could and when we do try to look into Crystal or family,we are thrashed for doing so..you know,with Crystal being the poor battered woman who is afraid of RC and all... I am sorry but I still do not see it and the more I get thrashed for even so much as looking into her and camp,the more I see the pity party for her and all the RC did this,RC did that..poor innocent Crystal,the more angry I get at her.. SHE started that crap in the midst of her daughters abduction being investigated and took the focus off her daughter and put it on herself... Poor Crystal?? NO, POOR HALEIGH, she is the one that was abducted and is away from all she knows.. Crystal was not abused and I will look into it and find proof she is not being truthful if that is what it takes to get the focus back where it belongs... I am not friends with ANY of them, I do see some monkeys posting at times about regular contact with Crystal camp and I have noticed they are the ones defending Crystal the most and being the most rude to others, THAT is why I will not make nice with the players on either side.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: May 04, 2009, 03:29:15 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud...

I just wonder that evening in Fibsty care she hurt Haleigh in some way and Ron and the Cummings clan sent Haleigh away until her injuries cleared up... Maybe Haleigh did not want to go to bed which got to Fibsty.... Do the Cummings clan have family out of state.. lLast Time I checked they do... All the interviews and videos of lawyers and prosecutors say ..Stick with the last person who Haleigh was with...

1. Why wait 30 minutes to call 911
2. Mother Teresa arrived pretty fast that night... hmm was she there before and came back to look as though she just arrived.
3. The today show why Fibsty couldnt answer all the inconsistancies..
Fibsty isn't bright enough to no how to stick to the script 

No she isn't, although once she realized she was a super star on tv interviews, she did her best to adlib, guess she thought there was an oscar waiting for her.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: May 04, 2009, 03:31:24 PM »

Crystal Sheffield mom stated something about other state.. I think she said Georgia...

Donald R Squires
View Details
 40  Snellville, GA
Huntsville, AL
Rochester, NY 

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=D&qmi=&qn=Squires&qs=GA&trackit=74
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1213 on: May 04, 2009, 03:32:52 PM »

IM... Iam so happy... Not that I wanted haleigh abducted by family members  but  she is alive...I am just hoping  for this..... Bring Haleigh home.....

I agree, an abduction by family would be better than where my head has been leaning.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: May 04, 2009, 03:34:26 PM »

Thanks Brandi, that is a very cute monkey angel  an angelic monkey

I made it shortly after joining here last August, among many other monkey guys. I didn't know how to make an oval for the halo so I used a wedding ring image I found with google image search and modified it. Imagine that!  LOL

Good to see the powers that be got around to adding a few new monkey guys!

Sorry for the O/T.

We need super-monkey to come and find Haleigh and bring her home!

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: May 04, 2009, 03:39:16 PM »

Crystal Sheffield mom stated something about other state.. I think she said Georgia...

Donald R Squires
View Details
 40  Snellville, GA
Huntsville, AL
Rochester, NY 

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=D&qmi=&qn=Squires&qs=GA&trackit=74

And Missouri no??? she said 2 different states

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: May 04, 2009, 03:41:33 PM »

Donald R Squires
View Details
 40  Snellville, GA
Huntsville, AL
Rochester, NY 

I dont know searching but I will check Missouri too... an angelic monkey
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: May 04, 2009, 03:45:38 PM »

Donald R Squires
View Details
 40  Snellville, GA
Huntsville, AL
Rochester, NY 

I dont know searching but I will check Missouri too... an angelic monkey

Squires ??? I need a notebook to keep all these people straight!

I really don't have anything to add, just wanted to use the new monkeys!   Monkey Devil!   an angelic monkey

there are great! Brandi love to angel monkey

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: May 04, 2009, 03:52:38 PM »

Donald R Squires
View Details
 40  Snellville, GA
Huntsville, AL
Rochester, NY 

Ok there are alot of Squires located in Missouri.. Too many to post..

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=Do&qmi=&qn=Squires&qs=MO&trackit=74
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: May 04, 2009, 03:53:43 PM »

Wasn't there some talk awhile back about Haleigh being a handful, and perhaps she was given to a relative, I think in Georgia, to take care of her? Is this maybe the Squire relative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.