April 25, 2024, 05:42:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228383 times)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1260 on: May 04, 2009, 05:03:01 PM »

Thanks so much Mlee and Brandi

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1261 on: May 04, 2009, 05:03:26 PM »

Hey monkeys, I have been trying to wrap my head around the idea that Crystal took Haleigh. I wouldn't completely rule anything out in this case, not even aliens abducting her.   

The things that I think about when trying to think Crystal is responsible are:

If she was involved how did she know that Misty and Ron would fight the week before? Which lead up to Misty's 3 day bender. How did she know that Misty would be in no condition to care for children that night? How did she know that Ron wouldn't have called in sick because he had no one to watch the kids? How did she know that since Misty was in no position to care for herself much less 2 children that night, that Ron wouldn't have brought the kids to his mom/grma? How did she know Misty would have such problems clearing up inconsistencies? How did she even get in? How did she know that Misty would wait to call 911?

Seems like she had plenty of luck on her side. What if Misty had woke up right away and dialed 911 or woke up in the middle of the door propping, turning kitchen light on, changing clothes, taking Haleigh from a bed just feet away from a sleeping Misty.
I'm with you Maven, I have tried to go with this scenario, and I just can't, not saying it didn't happen, but I just don't see it.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: May 04, 2009, 05:05:49 PM »

Hey monkeys, I have been trying to wrap my head around the idea that Crystal took Haleigh. I wouldn't completely rule anything out in this case, not even aliens abducting her.   

If she was involved how did she know that Misty and Ron would fight the week before? Which lead up to Misty's 3 day bender. How did she know that Misty would be in no condition to care for children that night? How did she know that Ron wouldn't have called in sick because he had no one to watch the kids? How did she know that since Misty was in no position to care for herself much less 2 children that night, that Ron wouldn't have brought the kids to his mom/grma? How did she know Misty would have such problems clearing up inconsistencies? How did she even get in? How did she know that Misty would wait to call 911?

Seems like she had plenty of luck on her side. What if Misty had woke up right away and dialed 911 or woke up in the middle of the door propping, turning kitchen light on, changing clothes, taking Haleigh from a bed just feet away from a sleeping Misty.

What if, Haleigh was not asleep that night, and was watching her dvd - snow dogs, and she left the bedroom to answer the door, and when the person or person's unknown yet, entered the house, they closed the bedroom door after realizing that junior was not within reach to take, because he was sleeping against the wall, with short elevator on the outside, and short elevator was so tired from her weekend, she didn't wake... Clothes changed by washer, probably from dirty clothes pile, little night shirt left in dirty clothes, kitchen light was on to see what they were doing, and they left by the front door....  And all left on foot.........

Hey melee.. JMo I though it would be a great risk & luck for Crystal. Especially not knowing who would pop over, if the kids were in bed, if ron came home sick ,and when you have kids routines are always messed up..

Well, someone took the risk... because Haleigh was taken from the house that night.
And the timeline has always been up in the air.. Could have been ten to two.. could have been between 2:45 to 3:00 and their leaving the house, closing the door is what really woke short elevator up. And the walking on the front porch may have been what little ron heard.  The reality is, someone was there and Haleigh left with that person or persons. So, that isn't speculation, that's real, what I don't buy is little ron waking up and seeing someone in dark clothes picking up Haleigh and taking her out of the bedroom, and he didn't start to cry or scream.. That should have terrified him, not hey its okay a stranger in the room, grabbing my sister.. I'll just turn over and go back to sleep.....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: May 04, 2009, 05:09:31 PM »

Well, someone took the risk... because Haleigh was taken from the house that night.
And the timeline has always been up in the air.. Could have been ten to two.. could have been between 2:45 to 3:00 and their leaving the house, closing the door is what really woke short elevator up. And the walking on the front porch may have been what little ron heard.  The reality is, someone was there and Haleigh left with that person or persons. So, that isn't speculation, that's real, what I don't buy is little ron waking up and seeing someone in dark clothes picking up Haleigh and taking her out of the bedroom, and he didn't start to cry or scream.. That should have terrified him, not hey its okay a stranger in the room, grabbing my sister.. I'll just turn over and go back to sleep.....

Yes ... the only fact we have is that Haleigh is gone, no speculation just fact. We have no idea that anyone other than the persons mentioned by Misty are the ones to have been in the home that night. Very possible that once the brother and AC

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: May 04, 2009, 05:11:21 PM »

I am still leaning towards someone taking Haleigh because they had been watching the house....someone who lives or visits the area...saw that Misty often left the house once Ron was at work and the kids were asleep..noticed that she propped the back door open so that she would have a way in without being noticed by the neighbors....
I don't think that any of the main characters are involved with her disappearance other than Misty not telling the truth and all that she knows...Misty was not home when Haleigh went missing...of that I would bet on...otherwise she was passed out and didn't remember to shut the back door when she came back...otherwise she left the back door open when she had "visitors"...could sneak out the open back door if they heard Ron's car pull into the front...
on and on...

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: May 04, 2009, 05:13:03 PM »

sorry I don't know what happened there

what I was trying to say is .... it's very possible that the only ones in the MH that night once the AC man and the brother left, were the people that lived there. Could a stranger have does this I think it is possible, could it have been someone Ron/Crystal/Misty knew.... absolutely, could it have been someone in the family..... absolutely.

all we know is Haleigh is gone

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: May 04, 2009, 05:16:12 PM »

I am still leaning towards someone taking Haleigh because they had been watching the house....someone who lives or visits the area...saw that Misty often left the house once Ron was at work and the kids were asleep..noticed that she propped the back door open so that she would have a way in without being noticed by the neighbors....
I don't think that any of the main characters are involved with her disappearance other than Misty not telling the truth and all that she knows...Misty was not home when Haleigh went missing...of that I would bet on...otherwise she was passed out and didn't remember to shut the back door when she came back...otherwise she left the back door open when she had "visitors"...could sneak out the open back door if they heard Ron's car pull into the front...
on and on...

Those are the things I think about too, I think it is highly possible Misty wasn't even home, came back and noticed Haleigh was gone, and ..... started the inconsistencies.  The other thing I think is maybe there was an accident of some sort and what happened after is a cover up, I don't think any of them would hurt her intentionally.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: May 04, 2009, 05:16:26 PM »

What if, Haleigh was not asleep that night, and was watching her dvd - snow dogs, and she left the bedroom to answer the door, and when the person or person's unknown yet, entered the house, they closed the bedroom door after realizing that junior was not within reach to take, because he was sleeping against the wall, with short elevator on the outside, and short elevator was so tired from her weekend, she didn't wake... Clothes changed by washer, probably from dirty clothes pile, little night shirt left in dirty clothes, kitchen light was on to see what they were doing, and they left by the front door....  And all left on foot.........

Hey melee.. JMo I though it would be a great risk & luck for Crystal. Especially not knowing who would pop over, if the kids were in bed, if ron came home sick ,and when you have kids routines are always messed up..

I dont know what JR saw ,  if he was a sleep the whole time,  heard or interpreted what happen that night.. He is little and young child so that comment I have not even considered... 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: May 04, 2009, 05:18:46 PM »

Yes ... the only fact we have is that Haleigh is gone, no speculation just fact. We have no idea that anyone other than the persons mentioned by Misty are the ones to have been in the home that night. Very possible that once the brother and AC

well, there was no struggle, no crying, no screaming..  so I tend to think that it would have to be someone she love, trusted and would willingly leave the home with.  Also, that she opened the door for.  I don't think she would have opened the door for a stranger, I think she would have been frightened and woke short elevator up.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: May 04, 2009, 05:19:14 PM »

My question is where is that off the chain Lisa Ann Brooks, who has a warrant out for her arrest for robbery and as rumor has it has intentions of leaving the state of Florida?

Why is it that we have not heard any more about her since her mother (Mary Brooks) claimed that Lisa saw Ron in Mary's parking lot.  After which Mary contacted 911, and a bolo was issued for Ron.

And who was the reliable/not so reliable preacher man (informant of TJ Hart) who claimed to see Ron Jr go up and knock at Mary's door?

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: May 04, 2009, 05:23:15 PM »

My question is where is that off the chain Lisa Ann Brooks, who has a warrant out for her arrest for robbery and as rumor has it has intentions of leaving the state of Florida?

Why is it that we have not heard any more about her since her mother (Mary Brooks) claimed that Lisa saw Ron in Mary's parking lot.  After which Mary contacted 911, and a bolo was issued for Ron.

And who was the reliable/not so reliable preacher man (informant of TJ Hart) who claimed to see Ron Jr go up and knock at Mary's door?

Wasn't there a report out that she had left Florida to go back up to Maine isn't it??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1271 on: May 04, 2009, 05:23:41 PM »

Another Williams, in and out of jail this afternoon    http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753847&IMG=58495
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: May 04, 2009, 05:24:43 PM »

I dont know what JR saw ,  if he was a sleep the whole time,  heard or interpreted what happen that night.. He is little and young child so that comment I have not even considered... 

Like I said, I didn't buy it, it didn't seem like something that could have happened.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: May 04, 2009, 05:25:50 PM »

snip mlee:  Well, someone took the risk... because Haleigh was taken from the house that night.

I don't believe that either...I think that it was coaxed out of him..or else he was dreaming something about a man in dark clothes....mostly cause the story got embellished as it was told a few times...

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: May 04, 2009, 05:35:03 PM »

Good questions Heart, I don't think I've heard anything more about Lisa. The preacher guy I have no idea who he is, or why he would give false info, maybe it was an honest mistake ... or maybe not. So many players in this case with such shady pasts. 

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: May 04, 2009, 05:37:41 PM »

Another Williams, in and out of jail this afternoon    http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753847&IMG=58495
17 1/2 minutes ! No somwitch for you !
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: May 04, 2009, 05:41:27 PM »

Good questions Heart, I don't think I've heard anything more about Lisa. The preacher guy I have no idea who he is, or why he would give false info, maybe it was an honest mistake ... or maybe not. So many players in this case with such shady pasts. 

and shady memories and shady liars as well...some people just want their 15 minutes of fame and don't care how they might jeopardize the case of a missing child...jmo

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: May 04, 2009, 05:42:30 PM »

I was thinking that's a rather long time to spend in Putnam county jail .... poor thing. 

check out this guy's charges:
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753095&IMG=48148   

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1278 on: May 04, 2009, 05:52:04 PM »

She would not have to know they were going to fight,just the routine of the house....RC work schedule/misty whatever schedule etc.. I have heard her say that this relative told her this was going on,this told her that which was the reason her and her mother were calling DCF on RC which was the reason his family expected problems when Haleigh fell on the playground which is the reason I think they had someone/someones watching RC,the kids and the house..

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: May 04, 2009, 05:57:07 PM »

I was thinking that's a rather long time to spend in Putnam county jail .... poor thing. 

check out this guy's charges:
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753095&IMG=48148  

Hi Maven,
Looks like it's his birthday too!!        

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.