April 24, 2024, 04:03:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228341 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: May 04, 2009, 09:38:05 PM »

God Bless Haleigh!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: May 04, 2009, 09:44:35 PM »

Chesterp say:   As for no one searching for Haleigh, please get your facts straight, there are plenty of locals searching....I am not a local and I have been searching with locals. Just because we do not make our searches a MEDIA event...... there are quiet ACTIVE searches for HALEIGH.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82175&page=22

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: May 04, 2009, 09:45:35 PM »

I can see there is a new posting over at Art's.  Looks like a ..Who's Who... but sometimes I cannot open that site.

Did anyone venture over and see what's up???  If so, could you please post a brief statement.

Thanks,
Grama, he is just talking about what has happened in the past few days, about NayNay's in and outs at jail,  The acusation of Mistys Father against Ronald with the drug thing,  and then he just tells who all the players are....Ron .....Musty....Ron Jr........Crystal......KimP........Cobra......Nay Nay........Amber...... and then about the fight between Musty and Amber and how now NayNay and Amber are friends,.............thats about all.......SOS

Thanks HH~~~  Guess I won't lose no sleep now!!!!
No need too........Art Harless is just grasping at straws now, he doesnt like for anyone to tell him if he is wrong, he doesnt like to find out there is more to a story then what he has said, he got on my case real good and when I posted back to him after he found out that what I told him was true, he deleated my post!!!!!!!!!!   hmmmm     some journalist he is!!!!!!

don't know why this tickled me so.....it looks like you are madder than a wet hen posting as fast as you could!    He is a twerp HH and pretty soon everyone will see Arty Farty for what he is and he will be hightailing it out of town with his tail between his legs!
 If he was truly interested in Haleigh, he would listen to everyone who might have clues and put it all together...doesn't matter who got credit for discovering the clues does it as long as she is found?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: May 04, 2009, 09:49:23 PM »

by the way HH...what did Art say to you?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: May 04, 2009, 09:51:36 PM »

I can see there is a new posting over at Art's.  Looks like a ..Who's Who... but sometimes I cannot open that site.

Did anyone venture over and see what's up???  If so, could you please post a brief statement.

Thanks,
Grama, he is just talking about what has happened in the past few days, about NayNay's in and outs at jail,  The acusation of Mistys Father against Ronald with the drug thing,  and then he just tells who all the players are....Ron .....Musty....Ron Jr........Crystal......KimP........Cobra......Nay Nay........Amber...... and then about the fight between Musty and Amber and how now NayNay and Amber are friends,.............thats about all.......SOS

Thanks HH~~~  Guess I won't lose no sleep now!!!!
No need too........Art Harless is just grasping at straws now, he doesnt like for anyone to tell him if he is wrong, he doesnt like to find out there is more to a story then what he has said, he got on my case real good and when I posted back to him after he found out that what I told him was true, he deleated my post!!!!!!!!!!   hmmmm     some journalist he is!!!!!!

don't know why this tickled me so.....it looks like you are madder than a wet hen posting as fast as you could!    He is a twerp HH and pretty soon everyone will see Arty Farty for what he is and he will be hightailing it out of town with his tail between his legs!
 If he was truly interested in Haleigh, he would listen to everyone who might have clues and put it all together...doesn't matter who got credit for discovering the clues does it as long as she is found?
Oh, a few of us already have, he is just a know-it-all wanna be, and I just wanted to help keep him from turning his websight into Art Harless, The bald Lies, but  instead of thnking me for pointing out something so one more rumor could get put to rest,he got on my butt because he gound out I knew who I said I did after he cantacted them and they told him also.......He needs to go find something to do besides interviewing all thes drugged up girls!!!!!  they are the only ones that would talk to him!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: May 04, 2009, 09:58:28 PM »

http://photobucket.com/images/misty%20croslin/

Hey look at the new pictures  on Misty's my space...........she is proud of her interview on the todays show,,,,,and why does she have Haleighs  chart from webslueths on her page........weird!!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: May 04, 2009, 10:00:15 PM »

snip HH:  Oh, a few of us already have, he is just a know-it-all wanna be, and I just wanted to help keep him from turning his websight into Art Harless, The bald Lies, but  instead of thnking me for pointing out something so one more rumor could get put to rest,he got on my butt because he gound out I knew who I said I did after he cantacted them and they told him also.......He needs to go find something to do besides interviewing all thes drugged up girls!!!!!  they are the only ones that would talk to him!!

oh yeah....I took just about everything that he said with a grain of salt...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: May 04, 2009, 10:01:53 PM »

Hey look at the new pictures  on Misty's my space...........she is proud of her interview on the todays show,,,,,and why does she have Haleighs  chart from webslueths on her page........weird!!!!

she has nothing to be proud of in regards to her appearance on that show...jmo

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: May 04, 2009, 10:02:04 PM »

Do you think someone made this my space page and not by Fibsty...
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: May 04, 2009, 10:05:47 PM »

I don't think those are from her MS, I never saw those pics on her MS on there anyway.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: May 04, 2009, 10:11:57 PM »

Come to think of it ....they must  have made it because now they have one for Ronald......

http://photobucket.com/images/ronald%20cummings/

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: May 04, 2009, 10:12:25 PM »

Leads Dwindle For Haleigh After Four Months
Monday, May 04, 2009 6:52:04 PM

Reported By Saul Saenz

SATSUMA -- This week marks four months since 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her home in Putnam County. Investigators say leads are not coming in as fast as they once did.

James Batchelor moved to the back woods of Satsuma for the peace and quite. All that changed Feb. 9 when the little girl who played with her brother down the street just vanished in the middle of the night..

"I look down there and they'd be out there and just having a big time and all -- BAM -- all this happened," Batchelor said, Batchelor is a neighbor of the Cummings family.

Batchelor was referring to the night that Putnam Sheriff's investigators say Haleigh Cummings was snatched from her home.

An intense search followed for several weeks by ground, water and air. Active searching has been abandoned with few clues leading to her whereabouts.

"it's frustrating for investigators, it's frustrating for the family, it's frustrating for the community down there," said Capt. Dick Shauland of the Putnam County Sheriff's office.

Two tents where Haleigh's parents held round-the-clock vigils are gone.

Even Haleigh's father moved from the home she disappeared from. They lived a short distance from where authorities set up a command center. The command center is also gone, moved from Satsuma to Palatka.

The Haleigh Cummings command center is no longer located at the Putnam County emergency operations center. Tips and leads have dwindled from several thousand to just a few."

"They dropped off from several hundred a day to just several a day now," Shauland said.

Haleigh house is quiet. The landlord says no one has been around for days. Only pictures, prayers and words of hope are left behind.

"She'll be found one way or another, and I hope to God it'll be alive because the little angel didn't deserve -- she didn't deserve it, Batchelor said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/4/leads_dwindle_for_haleigh_after_four_months.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1372 on: May 04, 2009, 10:17:13 PM »

Like she could figure out the astrology charts from WS 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: May 04, 2009, 10:17:36 PM »

That URL is a search result from photobucket.

When you search for "Misty Croslin" those are the images that are found. They are from different people's photobucket accounts.

They are NOT from Misty Croslin's myspace page.

Wink

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1374 on: May 04, 2009, 10:19:02 PM »

AH is also starting to get to me with his ways becoming more and more arrogant, calling people out like that, when he has everyones email addresses and can simply send a personal email.  I am deffinantly starting to visit his site less, because of that behaviour.  I though he had her best interest in mind, but I'm starting to see what really matters.  If his comments toward his commenters(readers) would change he'd be ok, but it's just agrivating to have to read all that crap. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: May 04, 2009, 10:19:17 PM »

Come to think of it ....they must  have made it because now they have one for Ronald......

Again, those are not myspace pages.

Simply search results from photobucket accounts.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: May 04, 2009, 10:19:17 PM »

snip HH:  Oh, a few of us already have, he is just a know-it-all wanna be, and I just wanted to help keep him from turning his websight into Art Harless, The bald Lies, but  instead of thnking me for pointing out something so one more rumor could get put to rest,he got on my butt because he gound out I knew who I said I did after he cantacted them and they told him also.......He needs to go find something to do besides interviewing all thes drugged up girls!!!!!  they are the only ones that would talk to him!!

oh yeah....I took just about everything that he said with a grain of salt...
I'm not sure what caused his fall from grace, but he is an Emmy Award winning journalist, I listened to him for years, he really took a tumble 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: May 04, 2009, 10:22:47 PM »

Rosie...I used to listen to him a lot as well..he was on quite a few of the newsy talk shows...
he must have lost his popularity so now he has turned to smuttiness? dunno...

I never went over to his site so no biggie to me if I never hear another thing that he has to say...jmo.. an angelic monkey  <<< that I am....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: May 04, 2009, 10:24:13 PM »

Again, those are not myspace pages.

Simply search results from photobucket accounts.
Yea Cookie,   thats what we just said......I get it now,  someone else made them!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: May 04, 2009, 10:25:27 PM »

Rosie...I used to listen to him a lot as well..he was on quite a few of the newsy talk shows...
he must have lost his popularity so now he has turned to smuttiness? dunno...

I never went over to his site so no biggie to me if I never hear another thing that he has to say...jmo.. an angelic monkey  <<< that I am....
I will read when people post things from him here, but that's about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.