April 26, 2024, 01:00:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228453 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: May 04, 2009, 11:29:34 PM »

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Haleigh%20Cummings/

link above to cranky crankersons photobucket It Has baby photos of haleigh.

that was interesting...how did you find that? some of you are so clever on computer stuff..I am not very savvy ....

does anyone know if Crystal is still getting Ron Jr. every 2 weeks as it was before? I would think that if it was court ordered, she should still get her visitation rights...Is Chloe still with her where ever she is staying?
Yes to both Questions Cookie,    and I have also heard that LE is trying to put together a meeting between Ronald and Misty.................I know you domt like rumors, but This is what I heard from someone thatis right there!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: May 04, 2009, 11:31:43 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!

Hopefully we will have good news on Haleigh tomorrow an angelic monkey

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: May 04, 2009, 11:34:57 PM »

that was interesting...how did you find that? some of you are so clever on computer stuff..I am not very savvy ....

does anyone know if Crystal is still getting Ron Jr. every 2 weeks as it was before? I would think that if it was court ordered, she should still get her visitation rights...Is Chloe still with her where ever she is staying?
Yes to both Questions Cookie,    and I have also heard that LE is trying to put together a meeting between Ronald and Misty.................I know you domt like rumors, but This is what I heard from someone thatis right there!
opppss   I meant Ronald and Crystal..........without Misty.......opps!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: May 04, 2009, 11:36:06 PM »

thanks for the reply HH...I was hoping that she would still get to see Jr..just because the parents are spatting doesn't mean that jr. should be kept from either parent visitation as I see it...
You don't like rumors either do you? clouds everything....and look at how many of them have proven to be not true? xxxxx
I would think that the LE should put together a meeting between Ron and Misty....I wish that the law would haul her butt into jail on whatever charge they could trump up and keep her there till she talks...what is taking so long in this case? do they really have nothing or do they have more than they are saying? it seems like it is moving very slowly...sigh....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: May 04, 2009, 11:37:08 PM »

Yes, I saw yesterday where a poster on Art Harris asked him about the meeting and he replied that possibly sometime this week. Which could be a rumor and could not be.

Heart
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1405 on: May 04, 2009, 11:39:01 PM »

O/T sorry guys

Southern Rain,
You are doing an amazing job of not only raising these two grandbabies, but of getting up every day and doing all that you must do for yourself and those children.  I know it's not easy, I know you probably struggle at times, I'm sure you DO get down occasionally, but I want you to remember a couple of things.  First, you do it out of love.  Second, these children will keep you young. Third, You'd be bored to tears without them in about two weeks. Fourth, you'd rather take care of them, and take the burden than worry about them day in and day out.  And Five, I think you're a very very special grandmother and I think your mother IS looking down on you with love.  She's there with you, every day, holding your hand and guiding you.  So wake up tomorrow morning, kiss the babies, and know that you are a very special person for doing what you are doing.  Know that the babies need you and love you.  And smile to yourself knowing it's all going to be ok.
This angel is FOR YOU!   an angelic monkey   
And more for your babies  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
YAY ME!!!  I GOT TO USE THE ANGEL!!!!!
One more, for Haleigh!!  an angelic monkey

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: May 04, 2009, 11:39:51 PM »

oh BeJeebers! that changes my last post somewhat...

I think that it would be great to have Ron and Crystal sit down with the LE...let them ask each other questions, Crystal would obviously have more questions of Ron than Crystal would have of him...let them possibly make peace and work together to find their daughter...perhaps they would get more positive reporting (?) if they were a united front in finding their child and not fighting against each other...That would be great news!!! bet Misty won't like it one bit...I hope that it happens!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: May 04, 2009, 11:41:54 PM »

Yes, I saw yesterday where a poster on Art Harris asked him about the meeting and he replied that possibly sometime this week. Which could be a rumor and could not be.
Yea I know what you mean about it being on Art Harless site and I wouldnt think much about it either, but I had already heard that it was in the works before he posted it so I think it is reliable,   wouldnt beleive it otherwise!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: May 04, 2009, 11:42:10 PM »

Thunder Bunny...that was a really sweet post to Southern Rain.....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: May 04, 2009, 11:44:48 PM »

I think that it would be great to have Ron and Crystal sit down with the LE...let them ask each other questions, Crystal would obviously have more questions of Ron than Crystal would have of him...let them possibly make peace and work together to find their daughter...perhaps they would get more positive reporting (?) if they were a united front in finding their child and not fighting against each other...That would be great news!!! bet Misty won't like it one bit...I hope that it happens!!!

self edit..should be... Ron would have less questions of Crystal for obvious reasons than she would have questions for him.....sorry... I am going to hit the bed soon...getting tired!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: May 04, 2009, 11:46:09 PM »

Oh, you can bet Misty wont like it, but Im also willing to bet that Ronald wont want to do it either, Crystal will, but Ronald ........I dont think so!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: May 04, 2009, 11:47:41 PM »

^^^^ have to agree with you there on that one HH...I don't think that Ron will agree either while I think that Crystal would be willing...will be interesting to see how it all plays out...

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1412 on: May 04, 2009, 11:54:14 PM »

Thunder Bunny...that was a really sweet post to Southern Rain.....

Aw shucks.  wasn't anything.  comes from the heart.  And the babies can't have granmama down, they need her to read stories and play hide and seek, and let them help her cook dinner and give them baths and take them for new shoes, and granmama might need a little prop up once in a while.  You know one of those take-a-deep-breath-pull-your-boots-on-smile-stand-up-straight-and-say-OK!-lets-have-a-beautiful-day-and-remember-what-we're-doing-here things??

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1413 on: May 04, 2009, 11:58:06 PM »

^^^^ have to agree with you there on that one HH...I don't think that Ron will agree either while I think that Crystal would be willing...will be interesting to see how it all plays out...

Meeting=Misty is going to have a cow, Crystal will be scared and Ronald is going to wish he were invisible.  And I'll bet if they do and when it's all over, Ronald and Crystal are BOTH going to feel better.  They've got family pictures together.  He'll remember that.  <snort>

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: May 05, 2009, 12:00:58 AM »

Meeting=Misty is going to have a cow, Crystal will be scared and Ronald is going to wish he were invisible.  And I'll bet if they do and when it's all over, Ronald and Crystal are BOTH going to feel better.  They've got family pictures together.  He'll remember that.  <snort>

and you know, they were happy together at one time by the looks of the photos...
and I agree, they will feel a lot better if they straighten things out between them, for Haleigh's sake, they should both agree to the meeting..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: May 05, 2009, 12:02:37 AM »

good nite good monkeys! will talk to you all tomorrow...
hope that Haleigh is found by the time I log in here tomorrow...Miracles happen every day!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: May 05, 2009, 12:11:35 AM »

good nite good monkeys! will talk to you all tomorrow...
hope that Haleigh is found by the time I log in here tomorrow...Miracles happen every day!
Goodnight..........................we need a miracle!!!!!!Bring Haleigh Home!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: May 05, 2009, 12:20:32 AM »

alagary...I mostly assume that everyone is a girl too unless I am specifically told or like Edward and Rob and a few others... You know what they say about assuming....

I took it as Janice thanking the ones that commented this morning.  I think the ones that commented this morning were ladies.  ::oh, was that me? am I a lady too? oh my gosh! me too???::::   Wink

LOL!

You sure are, and you have the sparkles to prove it Wink

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1418 on: May 05, 2009, 06:02:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
Thank-you all for the warm welcome.  I don't have a lot to offer, this case is so sad..but one thing is for sure, if it's not kept in the media, focus on Haleigh will fade. 
Is there any suggestions from anyone here as to how to keep her in the spotlight?
I feel so helpless and would like to do something!  Would emailing different news outlets help? 
Do any of you think this will be solved soon, and what about LE...do you think they have anything?  This is so frustrating!
Every single day there is something new on the Casey Anthony case, why are we getting NOTHING....from LE on Haleigh?.
OK....frustration has been aired, but I don't feel better.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: May 05, 2009, 06:28:13 AM »

http://photobucket.com/images/misty%20croslin/

Hey look at the new pictures  on Misty's my space...........she is proud of her interview on the todays show,,,,,and why does she have Haleighs  chart from webslueths on her page........weird!!!!

Do you think someone made this my space page and not by Fibsty...

Naw, Jersey.. the pages are too easy to make..  all you have to do is add photos or links. All of the html that needs to be added is already setup on the different locations for items to be used.. she could have done it in a half hour, given 15 for being short elevator to the arm pits.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.