April 26, 2024, 10:54:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228448 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2009, 08:06:13 PM »

thanks Starcat...^^^^^^^

I would say that just because we read something on Art's site does not mean that it is the absolute truth...He and TJ Hart and Cobra had to have staged the whole thing about revoking Nay Nay's bond..otherwise, how would TJ have been there with his camera ever ready? It may very well turn out to be true that Misty has lawyered up, but I will believe it when there is a source other than Art to tell me that....jmo  of course...

I think that Mr. Croslin may be back tracking on what he said before about Ron giving him the pills...He probably doesn't want the LE to dig too far into his activities...jmo  also...

Once he made the statement against Ron...I think his goose is cooked.  You don't accuse someone of something, and then once they begin to investigate, decide to revoke your words.  Toooo bad...Mr. C...but, sure hope more people spit the truth out..and quit covering for Ron Cummings.  They have all kept their mouths shut for speaking, but can sure open them when it is time for the drugs.

Where is Haleigh.....

Hello.. Grama.. I see we have made it into the cage at the same time.. I've just been hanging out and came back to the puter to check out who said what, and why..
been catching up on the post..  You know how it is in that community.. big huge invisible cloak, you know like that T word......  Did you ever see or find confirmation about that washing machine going that Monday?  I've read it here, but never found it stated on an interview.. Was it?

NOPE have never seen anything documented about it running, even in the police report.  Comments being that maybe Haleigh peed the bed ..then why would she, she was potty trained....or was she hit to the point that she peed....or did Misty pee the bed. 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2009, 08:12:42 PM »

thanks Starcat...^^^^^^^

I would say that just because we read something on Art's site does not mean that it is the absolute truth...He and TJ Hart and Cobra had to have staged the whole thing about revoking Nay Nay's bond..otherwise, how would TJ have been there with his camera ever ready? It may very well turn out to be true that Misty has lawyered up, but I will believe it when there is a source other than Art to tell me that....jmo  of course...

I think that Mr. Croslin may be back tracking on what he said before about Ron giving him the pills...He probably doesn't want the LE to dig too far into his activities...jmo  also...

Once he made the statement against Ron...I think his goose is cooked.  You don't accuse someone of something, and then once they begin to investigate, decide to revoke your words.  Toooo bad...Mr. C...but, sure hope more people spit the truth out..and quit covering for Ron Cummings.  They have all kept their mouths shut for speaking, but can sure open them when it is time for the drugs.

Where is Haleigh.....

Hello.. Grama.. I see we have made it into the cage at the same time.. I've just been hanging out and came back to the puter to check out who said what, and why..
been catching up on the post..  You know how it is in that community.. big huge invisible cloak, you know like that T word......  Did you ever see or find confirmation about that washing machine going that Monday?  I've read it here, but never found it stated on an interview.. Was it?

NOPE have never seen anything documented about it running, even in the police report.  Comments being that maybe Haleigh peed the bed ..then why would she, she was potty trained....or was she hit to the point that she peed....or did Misty pee the bed. 

AH reported it and has been asked many times on his site about it, I have yet to see an answer from him regarding the washing machine. I looked for hours one night trying to find official confirmation, but wasn't able to. I did find it mentioned here and on another forum long before AH wrote his article, but those posts didn't have anything official either, it was just rumor, so I have no clue where it came from or started.   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2009, 08:13:55 PM »

Thanks Starcat and Heart for the updates. Thanks Brandi for the beautiful picture. I swear the lawyers that Ron has, have to be some of the most unprofessional lawyers around 

Rosie...why do you feel that way ?

any more unprofessional than Kim P who is also talking on behalf of her client?
It is just the way Ron's attorneys state things, very unprofessional. There is a way of saying something and they don't have a clue to the proper way.

Ahhhh!!!   I had read that the only reason Ron has this attorney, cause no one else would touch this.  But, maybe Ron flipped him $500. and they are just a big front with the name out there...and we don't hear hardly anything from them.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2009, 08:23:54 PM »

not sure if this means anything but i got the email cause i signed up for news on rons attorney page

April 29, 2009
RE: ALLEGATIONS ON ARTHARRIS.COM ABOUT HANK CROSLIN BEING GIVEN PILLS BY RONALD CUMMINGS
This office is in possession of an affidavit signed by Hank Croslin that states:

1. That his hospitalization from April 18, 2009 to April 29, 2009 was due solely to a misuse of prescription medication that Mr. Croslin obtained on his own.

2. That Mr. Croslin was not provided any drugs, pills or medications by Ronald Cummings.

3. That any statements made by Mr. Croslin that were reported to the police were done while he was under the influence of prescription medications and are false and Mr. Croslin disavows any such statements, as well as any statements that he was in anyway in fear of Ronald Cummings.

Greg Kimball  T. Jerry Snider         
 KIMBALL & SNIDER, P.A.
Greg Kimball, Attorney P.A.                                                Mail All Correspondence to:
T. Jerry Snider, Attorney P.A.                                              626 Reid Street
                                                                                                Palatka, FL32177
                                                                                                Ph. (386) 328-1977
                                                                                                Fax. (386) 328-1974 
PRESS RELEASE
April 29, 2009
RE: COBRA'S LATEST STUNT

Yesterday Cobra pulled another fast one.  After improperly bonding witnesses last week, Cobra did a bond surrender on one of the witnesses, and he and T.J. Hart, a radio personality from Ocala, announced to the Palatka community that Cobra was bringing into the county jail a "person of interest" in the Haleigh Cummings case!  This caused a furor over nothing.

What will you do for an encore Cobra?

Greg Kimball  T. Jerry Snider         

I took the liberty of taking out the extra spaces in this press release.

Thank you for posting this, heart.

I am surprised that this is not on either the law firm's site or the site the law firm made for Ronald. I do believe it to be legitimate. (Not suggesting that it is not, in any way!) But seems they should have it posted on the appropriate venues.

I also want to know what they mean by the part I made red. What was improper about the bond? Why did they just state this and not state what was improper about it? I sure am glad these bozos are not representing me in anything.

Just sayin'.

Thank you Brandi for removing all of the spaces in the above post.  However, I was not the poster.  Had I been I would have removed the spaces myself prior to posting. The quote indicates that Monkey starcat29 made the post.

In regards to your question regarding the improper bonding, I have no idea what the attorneys mean.  But they did have a meeting yesterday with LE Task Force and also I believe Cobra, TJ Hart, and perhaps Art Harris had a meeting with LE Task Force yesterday. 

I wonder at times if these independents are boarding on LE interference.

Heart
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2009, 08:26:12 PM »

To all that saw NG tonight . Sorry I can't do this anymore .
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2009, 08:31:21 PM »

To all that saw NG tonight . Sorry I can't do this anymore .

What's up Alagary? what has upset you? I am watching NG right now...are you talking about little Emma's story? very upsetting isn't it?

rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2009, 08:33:57 PM »

Is this it? Is this all Ron's atty. has to say? I've been waiting for something BIG to be said. It doesn't seem very professional for him to direct a statement to Cobra.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2009, 08:36:04 PM »

Is this it? Is this all Ron's atty. has to say? I've been waiting for something BIG to be said. It doesn't seem very professional for him to direct a statement to Cobra.

this may not be all Rosebud....wasn't there supposed to be a video from Ron per their website?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2009, 08:57:41 PM »

thanks Starcat...^^^^^^^

Where is Haleigh.....

Thats a very good question, wondered that myself.. you know when your out on drugs, it must be hard to hold it in.....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2009, 09:10:17 PM »

kids have peeing accidents when sleeping even when potty trained and even at 5-6 yrs old and older..some kids are bed wetters....
first of all, Art is the only one who has said anything about the washing machine still running when the police got to the home...why won't he answer the question now of where he got this info from? as stated by another poster here, it isn't even in the police report and I would think that that would be important don't the rest of you? could tell how long the wash cycle was as to when the last load would have been put in the washer etc...then would know when Misty really went to bed, if at all...
Misty said that she had washed blankets earlier right?

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2009, 09:18:09 PM »

kids have peeing accidents when sleeping even when potty trained and even at 5-6 yrs old and older..some kids are bed wetters....
first of all, Art is the only one who has said anything about the washing machine still running when the police got to the home...why won't he answer the question now of where he got this info from? as stated by another poster here, it isn't even in the police report and I would think that that would be important don't the rest of you? could tell how long the wash cycle was as to when the last load would have been put in the washer etc...then would know when Misty really went to bed, if at all...

IA about the bed wetting, some kids just are bed wetters. I don't know why Art won't answer the question, I mean either someone in LE told him or he made it up. It was posted as rumor on the internet in Feb, maybe AH read that.... IDK??? I think something like that would be in the police report also, seems like a very important detail to leave out.

In other news seems Nay Nay is free again. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2009, 09:26:11 PM »

Maven....Nay Nay is out of jail again? had not heard that one...got any more info on that? inquiring minds want to know... .

and yes, the washing machine thing would be quite important I would think....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: April 29, 2009, 09:27:22 PM »

I took the liberty of taking out the extra spaces in this press release.

Thank you for posting this, heart.

I am surprised that this is not on either the law firm's site or the site the law firm made for Ronald. I do believe it to be legitimate. (Not suggesting that it is not, in any way!) But seems they should have it posted on the appropriate venues.

I also want to know what they mean by the part I made red. What was improper about the bond? Why did they just state this and not state what was improper about it? I sure am glad these bozos are not representing me in anything.

Just sayin'.

Thank you Brandi for removing all of the spaces in the above post.  However, I was not the poster.  Had I been I would have removed the spaces myself prior to posting. The quote indicates that Monkey starcat29 made the post.

In regards to your question regarding the improper bonding, I have no idea what the attorneys mean.  But they did have a meeting yesterday with LE Task Force and also I believe Cobra, TJ Hart, and perhaps Art Harris had a meeting with LE Task Force yesterday. 

I wonder at times if these independents are boarding on LE interference.

Oh so sorry for not checking better who posted this!

Thanks for your answers though, heart.

Very well could have something to do with the meeting that was held yesterday. I do know that Ronald was "invited" to it.

starcat .. thanks for posting the email you received Wink

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2009, 09:27:46 PM »

KRISTINA  RENEE  PREVATT
San Mateo ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 4/28/2009 2:38:46 PM  - Booking#: 09-01696
Release Date & Time: 4/29/2009 8:50:00 PM
DOB: 5/30/1990 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-6a   COCAINE-POSSESS POSSESS COCAINE   F   T    $1,004.00    4/29/2009 8:46:45 PM
951.22-1   SMUGGLE CONTRABAND INTRODUCE INTO DETENTION FACILITY   F   T    $1,004.00    4/29/2009 8:45:56 PM             $2,008.00    

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2009, 09:30:24 PM »

I have never seen this officially stated either. And I think it would be KEY evidence if the washing machine were running when the LE officers arrived.

Why Art will not answer questions to this makes me think he may have stated that in error and not willing to 'fess up or something. Just my gut saying that.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2009, 09:30:44 PM »

KRISTINA  RENEE  PREVATT
San Mateo ,  FL
893.13-6a   COCAINE-POSSESS POSSESS COCAINE   F   T    $1,004.00    4/29/2009 8:46:45 PM
951.22-1   SMUGGLE CONTRABAND INTRODUCE INTO DETENTION FACILITY   F   T    $1,004.00    4/29/2009 8:45:56 PM             $2,008.00    

thanks for that! ask and ye shall receive right?
wonder who bonded her out this time? Having to sit her butt in jail for awhile might be the best thing for her! jmo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2009, 09:31:55 PM »

I have never seen this officially stated either. And I think it would be KEY evidence if the washing machine were running when the LE officers arrived.

Why Art will not answer questions to this makes me think he may have stated that in error and not willing to 'fess up or something. Just my gut saying that.

Yeppers...me too thinking that he doesn't want to admit to it...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: April 29, 2009, 09:33:24 PM »

IA about the bed wetting, some kids just are bed wetters. I don't know why Art won't answer the question, I mean either someone in LE told him or he made it up. It was posted as rumor on the internet in Feb, maybe AH read that.... IDK??? I think something like that would be in the police report also, seems like a very important detail to leave out.

In other news seems Nay Nay is free again. 

Having Turners Syndrome it is possible.. but this is only gossip..  you know little ron may have a bit of trouble, and if he and Haleigh slept together, its possible it was from him.  He doesn't appear in any photo to be a Happy child.. that worries me.. I'm sure it worries Crystal too.  I haven't heard anything since her last seizure, wonder how she's doing..  Amazing one side of the two families seems to thrive, and Chrystal's health seems to be failing.. I think she is just doing too much, really wearing her down alot..  Hope she gets better.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2009, 09:42:35 PM »

KRISTINA  RENEE  PREVATT
San Mateo ,  FL

thanks for that! ask and ye shall receive right?
wonder who bonded her out this time? Having to sit her butt in jail for awhile might be the best thing for her! jmo

I think she should still be sitting there too, maybe a bed in rehab opened, hopefully that's where she'll be, I have a feeling she'll just be out doing the same things that landed her in there in the first place.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2009, 09:42:57 PM »

So Nay Nay is running free again 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.