March 28, 2024, 06:24:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 227129 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1600 on: May 05, 2009, 06:13:53 PM »

I was wondering the same thing about poor lil Jr. Bless his lil heart.you know there has got to be fighting going on over in that house,still. He lost his lil sissy that I'm sure he loved and adored.Poor baby i hope one of the many family members will step up and get that poor baby some help. Just typing this brings tears to my eyes for him. Let's not forget him in our prayers for Haleig. an angelic monkey
Surely, somebody has got to needs to clear there conscience from what happened to our lil Haleigh. How does someone sleep at night with this on there mind?
I had asked the question about Misty being pregnant a few weeks ago on Art's site and a certain someone (always feel the need to tell everyone what and how to feel) acted as though I was crazy. However, I seem to remember to hear that awhile back. Why don't we ever see her anymore?
I don't know if she is pregnant, I heard she was also, but who knows?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: May 05, 2009, 06:25:08 PM »

HH~I got your back as I read your retraction several times! I would have thought the same thing you did............I appreciate your clarification and see it as no harm/ no foul! By the way, can I send a check to you for Crystal/Haleighbug foundation so you can deliver to her from me? If you are good with that, pls nanner me at my email addy and I will get an adress to send it to, although it won't be as much as I'd like to donate (I'm closing on my house on the 22nd and need to watch for unexpected expenses that always come up), but I want to do something as it seems she is the only one doing anything productive in trying to find Haleigh!
HH Somebody pm'd me a good address for Crystal for she isn't staying at the HB Center since her fall.  Let me know if you'd like it.
[/quote]

I just received an email from a guest friend who lives in Satsuma, she said she went by the center today at three and it was closed..  We still don't know how she is doing after the fall this past week.  If our guest friend finds anything out, she will let us know...

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: May 05, 2009, 06:27:26 PM »

Earlier today a document on a homestead issue was posted.. Our Guest Friend has given me the information pertaining to the Homestead issues..  This is a quote.

"I see on SM there is some discussion of the Declaration of Domicile.  In Florida, if one applies for Home-stead Exemption (a monetary savingings for resident homeowners in taxes), one must prove residency.A voter's registration, utility bills, or a Declaration of Domicle is given to the property appraiser  to  showone is a resident.   I don't know what other states do. "
Guest Monkeys do pretty good....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: May 05, 2009, 06:29:49 PM »

I was wondering the same thing about poor lil Jr. Bless his lil heart.you know there has got to be fighting going on over in that house,still. He lost his lil sissy that I'm sure he loved and adored.Poor baby i hope one of the many family members will step up and get that poor baby some help. Just typing this brings tears to my eyes for him. Let's not forget him in our prayers for Haleig. an angelic monkey
Surely, somebody has got to needs to clear there conscience from what happened to our lil Haleigh. How does someone sleep at night with this on there mind?
I had asked the question about Misty being pregnant a few weeks ago on Art's site and a certain someone (always feel the need to tell everyone what and how to feel) acted as though I was crazy. However, I seem to remember to hear that awhile back. Why don't we ever see her anymore?

I don't know either.. Nothing has come up about it since Nay Nay talked about it..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: May 05, 2009, 06:34:13 PM »

Even if this was on NG three times a night and on the weekends too or 24/7,
LE is at a standstill ( well, they lost their focus ) , there are no bombshells, no breaking news.
There has not been a peep out of Ron Misty or Ms. Neves.
There is nothing to report.
Sometimes, people do get away with it. 
In this life.

It's hard for me to believe that anyone can get away with a major crime, especially in this day and age..  And I don't believe these people have a gift of super intelligence to figure it out.. That doesn't seem to be possible. These People are not dealing with full decks. But, you are so right.. for what ever reason in this world, far beyond my mental capacity,  they just might get away with it..  I believe the case has gone cold.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: May 05, 2009, 06:38:50 PM »

HH~I got your back as I read your retraction several times! I would have thought the same thing you did............I appreciate your clarification and see it as no harm/ no foul! By the way, can I send a check to you for Crystal/Haleighbug foundation so you can deliver to her from me? If you are good with that, pls nanner me at my email addy and I will get an adress to send it to, although it won't be as much as I'd like to donate (I'm closing on my house on the 22nd and need to watch for unexpected expenses that always come up), but I want to do something as it seems she is the only one doing anything productive in trying to find Haleigh!
HH Somebody pm'd me a good address for Crystal for she isn't staying at the HB Center since her fall.  Let me know if you'd like it.

I just received an email from a guest friend who lives in Satsuma, she said she went by the center today at three and it was closed..  We still don't know how she is doing after the fall this past week.  If our guest friend finds anything out, she will let us know...
[/quote]Strange that it was closed, I hope she is getting some tests done at the hospital, nothing to fool around with.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: May 05, 2009, 06:42:10 PM »

Even if this was on NG three times a night and on the weekends too or 24/7,
LE is at a standstill ( well, they lost their focus ) , there are no bombshells, no breaking news.
There has not been a peep out of Ron Misty or Ms. Neves.
There is nothing to report.
Sometimes, people do get away with it. 
In this life.

It's hard for me to believe that anyone can get away with a major crime, especially in this day and age..  And I don't believe these people have a gift of super intelligence to figure it out.. That doesn't seem to be possible. These People are not dealing with full decks. But, you are so right.. for what ever reason in this world, far beyond my mental capacity,  they just might get away with it..  I believe the case has gone cold.
I'm afraid the case has gone cold also. And it is very hard to comprehend when you are dealing with people not only not playing with a full deck, but drugs mixed in with it. Rather frightening.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: May 05, 2009, 06:42:23 PM »

Strange that it was closed, I hope she is getting some tests done at the hospital, nothing to fool around with.

I don't know sweety,  I have not seen or heard anything about her condition, not sure anyone has. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: May 05, 2009, 06:44:02 PM »

Thanks mlee, just thinking I'm sure different things can cause seizures, and then add on the horrible stress and emotions.
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1609 on: May 05, 2009, 06:48:21 PM »

I just received an email from a guest friend who lives in Satsuma, she said she went by the center today at three and it was closed..  We still don't know how she is doing after the fall this past week.  If our guest friend finds anything out, shI've been chatting with somebody that talked to Marie today (Crystal's Mom), and Marie says Crystal isn't feeling well at all, and is staying at Maries house will let us know...
Strange that it was closed, I hope she is getting some tests done at the hospital, nothing to fool around with.
[/quote]
I've been chatting with somebody that talked to Marie today (Crystal's Mom), and Marie says Crystal isn't feeling well at all, and is staying at Maries house.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: May 05, 2009, 06:49:04 PM »

Thanks mlee, just thinking I'm sure different things can cause seizures, and then add on the horrible stress and emotions.

I know..

When our Monkey guest first contacted me, she had info on Crystal and I didn't post it them, shame on me for not doing so.. Something she had said rang in my ears.. So let me post it now..  Forgive me for being slack..

I received the info -Sunday, May 3, 2009 8:20 PM

"I saw your email today on SM (as I lurk there to find out what is happening in the Haleigh case).  I livejust south of Satsuma and have been by HaleighBug house 3 times to talk to Crystal.  After her seizureI stopped by to encourage her that she could live a normal life if property medicated to stop the seizuresand she told me it ran in her family.  I've been thinking about Haleigh having 1/2 of Crystal's DNA andpossibly she could have having seizures, too--petit-mal (usually not noticeable) but an occasional gran-malwhich could be life threatening (Misty would have no idea how to deal with it).  Aspiration is quite possiblein such an event.  I've been wanting to mention that to the SM group."

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: May 05, 2009, 06:53:08 PM »

I just received an email from a guest friend who lives in Satsuma, she said she went by the center today at three and it was closed..  We still don't know how she is doing after the fall this past week.  If our guest friend finds anything out, shI've been chatting with somebody that talked to Marie today (Crystal's Mom), and Marie says Crystal isn't feeling well at all, and is staying at Maries house will let us know...
I've been chatting with somebody that talked to Marie today (Crystal's Mom), and Marie says Crystal isn't feeling well at all, and is staying at Maries house.
[/quote]

Does Maria and her Husband still live up in Sanderson?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: May 05, 2009, 06:53:51 PM »

oh yes...homestead exemption...we have that where I live as well...I think that we get a small tax break if it is owner occupied? and possibly of a certain age?

One more thing....why is everyone so sure that Crystal and her home would be any better than Rons? We have not delved into her home life/friends too much since she moved away...she could have straightened up her act, we don't know that for sure though do we? Why don't we say that we want the children to go to the best home that will be available to them, and whether that means with neither parent, then so be it ...until they get their crap together...these kids need to be in a stable home...Crystal is living with a man, has a child by him, who may or may not have custody of his own children, which adds 2 (?) more kids to the mix who are probably messed up cause it sounds like their parents have been fighting with each other as well....that will be 5 kids put together who are already probably emotionally starved and you think that won't cause problems with Chad and Crystal? the arguing will start, there will be a shortage of money etc...Will Crystal be strong enough to deal with 4 or 5 kids when she is used to having one child?  lots of responsibility for her which she is not used to...and she is still really young too, to be taking care of 4 or 5 kids..very stressful..which isn't that what is one of the things that could be causing her seizures?
I am by no means siding with ron or misty over Crystal...I am on Haleigh's side, not either of the parents side...If Crystal is deemed the better parent and gets the kids, then I am happy...but if Ron is deemed the better parent. then how is everyone going to accept that?
I think that he needs to get rid of Misty and get help from  a decent care giver if he does keep the kids...jmo...what do you all think?  I don't particularly care for any of these characters, probably like the Crystal the best out of all of them...but I have my doubts about her as well....
someone please find Haleigh and bring her home...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: May 05, 2009, 06:56:47 PM »

[/quote]

Marie lives out of town...by Crystal...so why wouldn't Crystal just stay at her own house if she is that close to home? so, has she left the area?

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1614 on: May 05, 2009, 07:00:42 PM »

Marie lives out of town...by Crystal...so why wouldn't Crystal just stay at her own house if she is that close to home? so, has she left the area?
[/quote]
I dunno Cookie, I'm just passing along what info. I received.  Maybe Crystal need 24/7 care.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: May 05, 2009, 07:05:42 PM »

snip momoftwins: Marie lives out of town...by Crystal...so why wouldn't Crystal just stay at her own house if she is that close to home? so, has she left the area?
[/quote]
I dunno Cookie, I'm just passing along what info. I received.  Maybe Crystal need 24/7 care.

not arguing the point with you mom...but if Marie still there and Crystal is at her house, who is providing the 24/7 care? another twist.....or another rumor....or maybe plain and simple, Crystal wanted to go home for a few days? If Chad is back there, she would probably want to see him...dunno....

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1616 on: May 05, 2009, 07:07:18 PM »

I don't know either.. Nothing has come up about it since Nay Nay talked about it..

Does anybody know when the last time she(MC) was seen out and about?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: May 05, 2009, 07:08:53 PM »

[/quote]

It was my understanding that Crystal lives on the same property as Marie, her mother. In a trailer. Not sure where I heard that.

Maybe Crystal is in need of supervision for her medical condition and her mother is watching her inside her own home?

I don't know. Do any of these people work anymore?!

Just my 2¢.

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1618 on: May 05, 2009, 07:13:41 PM »

snip momoftwins: Marie lives out of town...by Crystal...so why wouldn't Crystal just stay at her own house if she is that close to home? so, has she left the area?

not arguing the point with you mom...but if Marie still there and Crystal is at her house, who is providing the 24/7 care? another twist.....or another rumor....or maybe plain and simple, Crystal wanted to go home for a few days? If Chad is back there, she would probably want to see him...dunno....
[/quote]
I know you aren't arguing.  You're too nice.  Anyway, I didn't know they lived close.  I just heard a card could be sent to a specific address, and I asked the person if it was Marie's address, and they said yes.  They emailed me back after talking to Marie again and said a card would be nice that Crystal is still sick, and a card would lift her spirits.  That's all I know

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: May 05, 2009, 07:22:59 PM »

I know..

When our Monkey guest first contacted me, she had info on Crystal and I didn't post it them, shame on me for not doing so.. Something she had said rang in my ears.. So let me post it now..  Forgive me for being slack..

I received the info -Sunday, May 3, 2009 8:20 PM

"I saw your email today on SM (as I lurk there to find out what is happening in the Haleigh case).  I livejust south of Satsuma and have been by HaleighBug house 3 times to talk to Crystal.  After her seizureI stopped by to encourage her that she could live a normal life if property medicated to stop the seizuresand she told me it ran in her family.  I've been thinking about Haleigh having 1/2 of Crystal's DNA andpossibly she could have having seizures, too--petit-mal (usually not noticeable) but an occasional gran-malwhich could be life threatening (Misty would have no idea how to deal with it).  Aspiration is quite possiblein such an event.  I've been wanting to mention that to the SM group."

Very true, and Misty would not know how to deal with that, many people probably would not 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.