April 25, 2024, 01:17:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228369 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1640 on: May 05, 2009, 10:02:05 PM »

thanks Maven...
who was the person who asked to go back to jail?
That's what I wondered, scary when you want to go back to jail.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: May 05, 2009, 10:05:11 PM »

thanks Maven...

rosie, first thing that I thought of was that this person might be afraid to be out of jail? or else by the sounds of things, jail is better than where they usually hang their hat? scary is right!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: May 05, 2009, 10:12:08 PM »

thanks Maven...

I was wondering that too..... I think maybe he was talking about Amber, in the video, Nay Nay sure didn't look like she wanted to go back, and in Amber's new and improved mug shot she is actually smiling/smirking. Then again with this cast who knows 

rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1643 on: May 05, 2009, 10:19:17 PM »

Brandi, I answered your mail. you are the best with this work you do. I knew from seeing all the others that it would be beautiful, but, you out did yourself.
Le ::MonkeyHaHa::t's give a monkey high five to Brandi's beautiful work.

an angelic monkey  In case you haven't notice I keep using this angel monkey she is adorable
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: May 05, 2009, 10:46:54 PM »

thanks Maven...

They must make good samwitches.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: May 05, 2009, 10:57:06 PM »

thanks Maven...

LOL

I was trying to come up with a sandwich joke, but you did it first, and best!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: May 05, 2009, 11:23:17 PM »

We always have Arizona Sheriff Joe Aripio that we can donate for a month of two.  He is called the toughest Sheriff in America.  He serves green bologna, and they inmates sleep in tents in pink underwear.  (yep, the guys do too)   He takes no sh-t from anyone.  He would have Amber, Nay Nay, and the elusive Misty talking in no time.   He would scare old Ronald to death just by showing up!  LOL....damn, wish I could see it! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1647 on: May 05, 2009, 11:27:00 PM »

oh yes...homestead exemption...we have that where I live as well...I think that we get a small tax break if it is owner occupied? and possibly of a certain age?

One more thing....why is everyone so sure that Crystal and her home would be any better than Rons? We have not delved into her home life/friends too much since she moved away...she could have straightened up her act, we don't know that for sure though do we? Why don't we say that we want the children to go to the best home that will be available to them, and whether that means with neither parent, then so be it ...until they get their crap together...these kids need to be in a stable home...Crystal is living with a man, has a child by him, who may or may not have custody of his own children, which adds 2 (?) more kids to the mix who are probably messed up cause it sounds like their parents have been fighting with each other as well....that will be 5 kids put together who are already probably emotionally starved and you think that won't cause problems with Chad and Crystal? the arguing will start, there will be a shortage of money etc...Will Crystal be strong enough to deal with 4 or 5 kids when she is used to having one child?  lots of responsibility for her which she is not used to...and she is still really young too, to be taking care of 4 or 5 kids..very stressful..which isn't that what is one of the things that could be causing her seizures?
I am by no means siding with ron or misty over Crystal...I am on Haleigh's side, not either of the parents side...If Crystal is deemed the better parent and gets the kids, then I am happy...but if Ron is deemed the better parent. then how is everyone going to accept that?
I think that he needs to get rid of Misty and get help from  a decent care giver if he does keep the kids...jmo...what do you all think?  I don't particularly care for any of these characters, probably like the Crystal the best out of all of them...but I have my doubts about her as well....
someone please find Haleigh and bring her home...

My vote would go to TN as she is the one out of the whole bunch without drug charges ever.

That we know of.  TN is a dispatcher for the Sheriff's dept, and LE in many states have been know to look the other way when it's one of their own.  Not saying that happened with TN, just saying we only know what's been reported and not wiped clean. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: May 05, 2009, 11:27:31 PM »

thanks Maven...

Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: May 06, 2009, 12:41:12 AM »

Brandi, I answered your mail. you are the best with this work you do. I knew from seeing all the others that it would be beautiful, but, you out did yourself.
Le ::MonkeyHaHa::t's give a monkey high five to Brandi's beautiful work.

an angelic monkey  In case you haven't notice I keep using this angel monkey she is adorable

In case you are not sure how to get there, I answered your post here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg797835#msg797835

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: May 06, 2009, 12:50:51 AM »

We always have Arizona Sheriff Joe Aripio that we can donate for a month of two.  He is called the toughest Sheriff in America.  He serves green bologna, and they inmates sleep in tents in pink underwear.  (yep, the guys do too)   He takes no sh-t from anyone.  He would have Amber, Nay Nay, and the elusive Misty talking in no time.   He would scare old Ronald to death just by showing up!  LOL....damn, wish I could see it! 

Probably Old Crystal, Marie and Johnny too.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: May 06, 2009, 12:54:03 AM »

Probably Old Crystal, Marie and Johnny too.

I have heard of this sheriff. His tactics really are good.

I am beginning to have less confidence in LE there in Satsuma/Palatka/Putnam County the longer this case goes on.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1652 on: May 06, 2009, 01:00:46 AM »

Talking about Casey I have a question I hope one of you many smart monkeys can help me to understand. God knows I can not. When Casey was running around with different stories and interfering with the investigation of Caylee. She was arrested. She was charged with Child Endangerment as well. Now, why has not Misty ever been arrested for the same? She has interfferred with the investigation with her different stories. She has even had the nerve to say "I don't know why I have different stories". PLEASE, can someone help me to understand. an angelic monkey

Ahhh, 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: May 06, 2009, 01:10:17 AM »

This little girl did not just dissapear, somebody knows something and LE knows also that this is and inside job, Misty isnt smart enough to pull this off by herself, she had to have help and somebody in this town knows the same thing she does, now she has lawyered up and wont talk anymor (not that she ever told the truth to begin with)  Something has got to give soon, all these people cant keep running around scared and not talking, This baby deserves to come home, she deserves so much more than what she has had in her short life, and if she is dead her remains need to be found so she can rest in peace and the people responsible for her death need to be held accountable!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: May 06, 2009, 03:23:04 AM »

This little girl did not just dissapear, somebody knows something and LE knows also that this is and inside job, Misty isnt smart enough to pull this off by herself, she had to have help and somebody in this town knows the same thing she does, now she has lawyered up and wont talk anymor (not that she ever told the truth to begin with)  Something has got to give soon, all these people cant keep running around scared and not talking, This baby deserves to come home, she deserves so much more than what she has had in her short life, and if she is dead her remains need to be found so she can rest in peace and the people responsible for her death need to be held accountable!!!

IA!! HH, Haleigh did not evaporate into thin air, space aliens did not zap her from her bed, she was not sucked into a TV, somebody out there knows something, I can only hope that soon they will tell.

OT but check out this guys bond:
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753881&IMG=58508
that's the biggest one I have seen so far in the bookings, wonder what he did?

Notice the $3.00 extra charge to his bond, wonder why?     OH...... it's probably for one of dem Putnam County Jail house special sammiches.   

Prayers for Haleigh  an angelic monkey maybe tomorrow we'll wake up with the good news she's been found safe.   an angelic monkey

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: May 06, 2009, 06:46:10 AM »

oh yes...homestead exemption...we have that where I live as well...I think that we get a small tax break if it is owner occupied? and possibly of a certain age?

One more thing....why is everyone so sure that Crystal and her home would be any better than Rons? We have not delved into her home life/friends too much since she moved away...she could have straightened up her act, we don't know that for sure though do we? Why don't we say that we want the children to go to the best home that will be available to them, and whether that means with neither parent, then so be it ...until they get their crap together...these kids need to be in a stable home...Crystal is living with a man, has a child by him, who may or may not have custody of his own children, which adds 2 (?) more kids to the mix who are probably messed up cause it sounds like their parents have been fighting with each other as well....that will be 5 kids put together who are already probably emotionally starved and you think that won't cause problems with Chad and Crystal? the arguing will start, there will be a shortage of money etc...Will Crystal be strong enough to deal with 4 or 5 kids when she is used to having one child?  lots of responsibility for her which she is not used to...and she is still really young too, to be taking care of 4 or 5 kids..very stressful..which isn't that what is one of the things that could be causing her seizures?
I am by no means siding with ron or misty over Crystal...I am on Haleigh's side, not either of the parents side...If Crystal is deemed the better parent and gets the kids, then I am happy...but if Ron is deemed the better parent. then how is everyone going to accept that?
I think that he needs to get rid of Misty and get help from  a decent care giver if he does keep the kids...jmo...what do you all think?  I don't particularly care for any of these characters, probably like the Crystal the best out of all of them...but I have my doubts about her as well....
someone please find Haleigh and bring her home...

My vote would go to TN as she is the one out of the whole bunch without drug charges ever.

That we know of.  TN is a dispatcher for the Sheriff's dept, and LE in many states have been know to look the other way when it's one of their own.  Not saying that happened with TN, just saying we only know what's been reported and not wiped clean. 

Wyks, its a few hours since you posted.. but I did want to comment. You are absolutely correct, the blue code stretches over everyone that works within the Dept..  What other's don't realize.. It also stretches over prior law enforcment in many cases, and without doubt Ex Police Chief's, and Ex County Sheriff's....  And Johnny Sheffield is an Ex County Sheriff... Bad points on dog's would be accepted.. The Blue Cloak would still be there.  Ex Marine, Ex County Sheriff..  No, other point being made.. Just reflections.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: May 06, 2009, 07:53:20 AM »

Good rainy morning you Grama... sleep well?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: May 06, 2009, 08:06:13 AM »

Good rainy morning you Grama... sleep well?

Top of the Morning to you as well, mlee.  Yes, I had a good sleep.   Foggy outside, but I am wide awake, on my 2nd cup of coffee. 

Siri
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1658 on: May 06, 2009, 08:26:54 AM »

Here is a fairly good article by TJ Hart. Wondering if anyone cares about Haleigh anymore.
And some other observations of Putnam County in general. Local business climate - LOL!!

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: May 06, 2009, 08:44:48 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

do we know for sure that Misty HAS lawyered up? some talk of that...but nothing to say that she really has right?   I  have not read that anywhere but here or heard it on tv..

Also, I would love to see Sheriff Joe go down there and straighten that town out! that and having Haleigh found would make my year!

Perhaps with all the drug arrests coming out from down there, a spotlight will be put on this tiny town and someone will get the pressure to start making arrests that stick, or for the judge to start putting some stiffer fines, bonds and jail time on these druggies and batterers...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.