April 23, 2024, 02:40:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228295 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: May 06, 2009, 10:33:03 AM »

Interesting comment from Art on his site, how true it is .... well who knows:

Art Harris Says:
May 6th, 2009 at 5:27 am

Shelley–

Cobra told me the night it happened, but didn’t report it because didn’t want to chill any sudden rapport. Ron supposedly told Cobra he wanted to look in a house up in Welaka where some scary dudes were living…Cobra says he sounded spooked, wanted Cobra to drive up and look for him…very strange call.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#more-1970

Welcome Siri 

Thanks alagary!

quoting myself to fix this not sure  what that image is......... it was supposed to be waving   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: May 06, 2009, 10:34:53 AM »

Cookie waving back to Maven....

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: May 06, 2009, 10:35:05 AM »

siri...that does sound like a high bail amount compared to some of the others...
would be interesting to see what he did do...one of our monkey friends will find out...guaranteed!
  Listed on here . Trafficing Oxycodone
sorry link http://p2c.claysheriff.com/WantedList.aspx?LastName=S

see Siri...told you so... didn't take long did it! these monkeys are great!

Oxycodone...is that Oxycontin? that is like heroin I heard...seems to be the drug of choice for some of the people who are into drugs....?

my cousin was real bad into that stuff a few years ago, he'd crush it up and snort it......... bad stuff!

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1683 on: May 06, 2009, 10:42:13 AM »

Ahhhh...so much had happened in the Caylee Anthony case, hard to remember it all.  But, I was thinking back and if I remember, with all of the media and the Anthony outbusts, wasn't Casey arrested for Child Endangerment???  Once she was arrested, first for the fraud charges, then the endangerment...we started to see the docs released by LE.

So, as soon as an arrest is made in this case, then and only then will we begin to see some docs showing cellphone records, investigation material compiled by LE.

Sunday is Mother's Day, and will be 90 days since Haleigh has been missing.  Sure would be a wonderful day for someone to just drop her off....to be there with her mom on Mother's Day.  an angelic monkey

I am thinking that if they could prove that Misty was not home that night, an arrest would be right around the corner. Apparently, whoever came forward to Kim P. about seeing Misty out that night, has either not talked to LE or they are not credible. If it can't be proven, then that child endangerment charge is not gonna happen.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: May 06, 2009, 10:54:47 AM »

TXLady2 ~  Why in the world do people open their mouths and say things, if they cannot back up that they did indeed see her out that evening.

If anyone has info, there are ways to get this info to LE / FBI, without drawing attention to yourself.  There are tiplines, and a secret meeting in another county can be arranged.  Go to another county and sit with the sheriff there, I am sure that he would relate the info back to Satsuma.

Unless it was a handful that had seen her, maybe she knows who she made eye contact with that evening, if she was indeed out and about.

I can see  people being afraid for their lives or retaliation. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1685 on: May 06, 2009, 10:57:18 AM »

TXLady2 ~  Why in the world do people open their mouths and say things, if they cannot back up that they did indeed see her out that evening.

If anyone has info, there are ways to get this info to LE / FBI, without drawing attention to yourself.  There are tiplines, and a secret meeting in another county can be arranged.  Go to another county and sit with the sheriff there, I am sure that he would relate the info back to Satsuma.

Unless it was a handful that had seen her, maybe she knows who she made eye contact with that evening, if she was indeed out and about.

I sure can see people afraid of retaliation, no doubt. But sometimes you just have to do the right thing, but fear takes over, maybe that is what is happening?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: May 06, 2009, 11:15:25 AM »

I agree Grama, but I still believe that if short elevator were out that night, when Little Haleigh was taken.. Little Ron would have been taken also.. And he wasn't.  What would be the sense in just taking Haleigh and leaving Little Ron?  If someone outside of the immediate family, had taken her for say revenge and found two children alone that night, why leave the son, that carries the family name.. That has a distinct meaning in the south, even though Haleigh may have been his favorite.  To revenge Ron for anything the boy would have been the chosen one...  Only two reasons to take Haleigh, one was a predator, which has been excluded, Le isn't even considering that. and Two for love and protection.  Why not Little Ron.. because short elevator was at home, and because he was not in a situation to be taken without distrubing short elevators beauty sleep.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: May 06, 2009, 11:25:06 AM »

Agree with you on that mlee....keep forgetting about little Ron Jr. 

I was thinking along the lines that Misty took the kids somewhere, maybe after they were seen outside playing.  Maybe she met up with Ron, and then returned only with Ron Jr.  But, I am sure if this was the case, Ron Jr. would have said they went somewhere. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: May 06, 2009, 11:39:29 AM »

siri...that does sound like a high bail amount compared to some of the others...
would be interesting to see what he did do...one of our monkey friends will find out...guaranteed!
  Listed on here . Trafficing Oxycodone
sorry link http://p2c.claysheriff.com/WantedList.aspx?LastName=S

see Siri...told you so... didn't take long did it! these monkeys are great!

Oxycodone...is that Oxycontin? that is like heroin I heard...seems to be the drug of choice for some of the people who are into drugs....?

Good morning Monkeys and guests!

Welcome Siri!

cookie, remember oxycodone is one of the drugs that Gregory Page (WBG) said that he and Misty and the others partook of while on their 3 day bender.  He also
explained what it is.

Greg Page told Art Harris that Misty took Roxies over the weekend, which was no big deal for a seventeen year old girl, that still looked and acted like a child. Roxies are supposed to be some type of a narcotic pain killer in pill form. It usually refers to Roxicet which contains acetaminophen and Oxycodone. Some street users crush and snort them in order to get high faster.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:ZBekoIJG4SQJ:johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2009/04/07/greg-says-misty-druggie/+Gregory+page+oxycodone+tj+hart&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

GREG PAGE, CLAIMS RELATIONSHIP WITH MISTY CROSLIN: She do pills and all kinds of (EXPLETIVE DELETED).

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER: What kind of pills?

PAGE: Well, roxies and all that (EXPLETIVE DELETED).

HARRIS: Roxies? I never, never heard of roxies.

PAGE: Roxies is a new pill they got.

HARRIS: Oh, really? Is that -- oh, really? OK.

PAGE: It`s -- it`s a breakthrough for Oxycontin.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/06/ijvm.01.html

IMHO we will have to wait for the outcome to see if all that Page has come forth with is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Supposedly his mother had to be hospitalized when her neighbor informed her that WBG was in the news and now we hear that  the mother (Lynn) is cooking Cobra meals.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: May 06, 2009, 11:43:26 AM »

I was thinking along the lines that Misty took the kids somewhere, maybe after they were seen outside playing.  Maybe she met up with Ron, and then returned only with Ron Jr.  But, I am sure if this was the case, Ron Jr. would have said they went somewhere. 

Your right, he would have said we went to see Daddy and they hurt Haleigh and she can't come home no more.. He's 4, one year younger than Haleigh, so he can talk.. apparently looks very shy little guy.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: May 06, 2009, 11:51:05 AM »

Grama will you see if you can post the pic of the Huddle House, the exact address is 3957 Crill Ave, Palatka 32177, or anyone that post that pic. TIA!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: May 06, 2009, 11:51:10 AM »

In cases like this, It seems that sometimes people blab their mouths for the attention and for their 15 minutes of fame..then when they are pressed to prove their allegations, such as that Misty was out of the house that night that Haleigh went missing, they back down cause they are caught in their lies? don't want to talk to LE then....
I happen to believe that Misty was gone that night, but I only think/believe that...
A lot different than someone telling someone else that they for sure saw Misty gone......
also, we know how one can say one thing and that gets repeated and then that gets repeated...Chinese whispers....and then the story gets embellished and then it is way out of proportion from the first statement...

but why people want the attention for themselves to look important at the expense of a little child's disappearance is beyond me...the untruths just cloud the investigation...they have to all be checked out and takes valuable time away from the real issues...jmo...
if someone really knows something that could help this little girl, then they are being selfish by not coming forth...afraid or not...send something anonymously then.. you can call crimestoppers and remain un named  right? jmo for what it is worth...

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1692 on: May 06, 2009, 12:04:02 PM »

not ssure if u all seen this

http://www.wesh.com/news/19383667/detail.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1693 on: May 06, 2009, 12:06:26 PM »

Thank-you 
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1694 on: May 06, 2009, 12:07:20 PM »

yw
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: May 06, 2009, 12:10:01 PM »

Grama will you see if you can post the pic of the Huddle House, the exact address is 3957 Crill Ave, Palatka 32177, or anyone that post that pic. TIA!

Heart, I'm Grama's Helper..  Ask and ye shall receive....  360 degree images.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: May 06, 2009, 12:18:21 PM »

In cases like this, It seems that sometimes people blab their mouths for the attention and for their 15 minutes of fame..then when they are pressed to prove their allegations, such as that Misty was out of the house that night that Haleigh went missing, they back down cause they are caught in their lies? don't want to talk to LE then....
I happen to believe that Misty was gone that night, but I only think/believe that...
A lot different than someone telling someone else that they for sure saw Misty gone......
also, we know how one can say one thing and that gets repeated and then that gets repeated...Chinese whispers....and then the story gets embellished and then it is way out of proportion from the first statement...

but why people want the attention for themselves to look important at the expense of a little child's disappearance is beyond me...the untruths just cloud the investigation...they have to all be checked out and takes valuable time away from the real issues...jmo...
if someone really knows something that could help this little girl, then they are being selfish by not coming forth...afraid or not...send something anonymously then.. you can call crimestoppers and remain un named  right? jmo for what it is worth...

good morning cookie, mlee and all other monkeys,,

hm, lets see, le being trustworthy?? not that I have noticed.. Can we remain anonomous with a tip? hm, lets all ask roy kronk.. no wait, we can just listen to the tapes of his confidential tip.

sorry to say it, but that town is so much like the one I live in , it is terrible to know that 2 places exsist with no morale values , but every drug made since the beginning of time thrives. And if the drug is not around, they will make the drugs out of draino and battery acid..omg..what is this state comming to?

at this point, we are all speculating, me included.  I know in this town, there are people who know everything about everyone. But, you have to be in with that croud to get those answers. And by no means, will those with knowledge tell what they know.

it just is not done. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: May 06, 2009, 12:21:03 PM »

good morning cookie, mlee and all other monkeys,,

hm, lets see, le being trustworthy?? not that I have noticed.. Can we remain anonomous with a tip? hm, lets all ask roy kronk.. no wait, we can just listen to the tapes of his confidential tip.

sorry to say it, but that town is so much like the one I live in , it is terrible to know that 2 places exsist with no morale values , but every drug made since the beginning of time thrives. And if the drug is not around, they will make the drugs out of draino and battery acid..omg..what is this state comming to?

at this point, we are all speculating, me included.  I know in this town, there are people who know everything about everyone. But, you have to be in with that croud to get those answers. And by no means, will those with knowledge tell what they know.

it just is not done. 

Well said, Mio

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: May 06, 2009, 12:21:18 PM »

Don't want to stack the photo images.

THANKS mlee.  I was just coming back and seen you were online and ask if you could post it.  I had it in view on GoogleEarth, but I could not save it...? ? ?  Don't know why.

You read my mind.. an angelic monkey

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: May 06, 2009, 12:23:47 PM »

57 miles away , hopefully not related .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.