April 26, 2024, 10:45:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228467 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: May 06, 2009, 12:25:56 PM »

mlee, you tickle me at how fast you are able to get these pictures..and isnt this the same place crystle met ron to get the children for visitation...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: May 06, 2009, 12:27:57 PM »

I want to give you an example of the Families - who's surnames continue to live in Florida.
I chose the two most common names.  When you have families that haved lived in a location for this many years, everyone knows everyone, and knows all the good deeds and bad ones. 

Bryant Sheffield city, Hamilton, Florida Territory 
David M Sheffield city, Leon, Florida Territory 

Margaret Cummings city, Gadsden, info 58 abt 1802
John Cummings city, Gadsden, info 54 abt 1806 l

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: May 06, 2009, 12:28:27 PM »

Years ago I worked in a very small grocery outlet.  We had to take off the shelves...

Drano
Aqua Velva Shaving Lotion
Vanilla (put your finger in..and have a taste)
Lysol
Marigold Seeds

These were items that the natives were using to get a high.  My friend in Illinois informed me that where she worked.  Redi-Whip cans were being used.  They would not shake them, but inhale the gases from the cans, cheap high again.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: May 06, 2009, 12:30:12 PM »

Agree with you on that mlee....keep forgetting about little Ron Jr. 

I was thinking along the lines that Misty took the kids somewhere, maybe after they were seen outside playing.  Maybe she met up with Ron, and then returned only with Ron Jr.  But, I am sure if this was the case, Ron Jr. would have said they went somewhere. 

Grama will you see if you can post the pic of the Huddle House, the exact address is 3957 Crill Ave, Palatka 32177, or anyone that post that pic. TIA!

Don't want to stack the photo images.

THANKS mlee.  I was just coming back and seen you were online and ask if you could post it.  I had it in view on GoogleEarth, but I could not save it...? ? ?  Don't know why.

You read my mind.. an angelic monkey

I have a little program that photos the images on the desk top, then I crop them, save them to photobucket..  I read your mind..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1704 on: May 06, 2009, 12:31:00 PM »

Years ago I worked in a very small grocery outlet.  We had to take off the shelves...

Drano
Lysol
Marigold Seeds

These were items that the natives were using to get a high.  My friend in Illinois informed me that where she worked.  Redi-Whip cans were being used.  They would not shake them, but inhale the gases from the cans, cheap high again.

How do you ingest this without dying, or even inhaling this stuff, after awhile wouldn't your brain cells be fried?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: May 06, 2009, 12:38:35 PM »

mlee, you tickle me at how fast you are able to get these pictures..and isnt this the same place crystle met ron to get the children for visitation...

I'm not sure Mio, would certainly look like the local watering hole.. 

And wanted to tell Grama, Morning Glory seeds also give a trip into space.  Now, I've heard kids are crushing up candy and snorting it..  all it does is put sugar in the respiratory system.  In the 1890's for those who could not afford a bottle of booze, they used Laudanum, drink it and get high.. and sometimes died. It was known as the poor man's drink.  And its real use was for pain relief..  In the 1940's women were using Arsenic for pain relief.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: May 06, 2009, 12:42:45 PM »

snip mio: good morning cookie, mlee and all other monkeys,,

hm, lets see, le being trustworthy?? not that I have noticed.. Can we remain anonomous with a tip? hm, lets all ask roy kronk.. no wait, we can just listen to the tapes of his confidential tip.

sorry to say it, but that town is so much like the one I live in , it is terrible to know that 2 places exsist with no morale values , but every drug made since the beginning of time thrives. And if the drug is not around, they will make the drugs out of draino and battery acid..omg..what is this state comming to?

at this point, we are all speculating, me included.  I know in this town, there are people who know everything about everyone. But, you have to be in with that croud to get those answers. And by no means, will those with knowledge tell what they know.

it just is not done. 

agreed...
I would hope that someone in that town would get a conscious
 and tell what they know.l couldn't live with myself if I knew something about a child who had disappeared and I remained silent...but that is just me..if there is a will, there is a way..

did you see that I had read that blog that you had supplied the link to..? very interesting read...but I had to go to McDonalds to get my sweet tea! 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: May 06, 2009, 12:47:47 PM »

In other Florida news:

Accused baby killer says, "It's a dirty game." What does that mean?

Posted By: Grayson Kamm      4 hrs ago

Tampa, FL -- "It's a dirty game... It's a dirty game," accused baby killer Richard McTear, Jr. said as he was lead into a holding area. What does that cryptic phrase mean?

As officers walked McTear into a sheriff's office holding area Tuesday morning, he shot profanities at journalists.

A reporter asked "How can you throw a baby out the window?" McTear replied: "It's a dirty game." McTear paused, then repeated himself: "It's dirty game."

McTear's family and sheriff's investigators disagree on the meaning.

"As he said, 'It's a dirty game,'" said Christina Freeman, McTear's cousin. Her explanation: "That means there's more to what it is," apparently saying that there's a bigger backstory behind yesterday's events and McTear's arrest.

Pressed to be more specific, Freeman said, "It's probably like an argument through him and her," meaning McTear and his ex-girlfriend, the mother of three-month old Emanuel Murray, the baby found dead along I-275.

Hillsborough County Sheriff's investigators say Dirty Game is the name of a local hybrid gang made up of young people who grew up together in East Tampa.

Its unclear how McTear is associated with the group, but court records show McTear has the gang's name tattooed on his forearm.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=105384&catid=8

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: May 06, 2009, 12:47:58 PM »

Drano
Lysol
Marigold Seeds

How do you ingest this without dying, or even inhaling this stuff, after awhile wouldn't your brain cells be fried?

Yep, for sure the brain cells are fried.  You can tell when someone is DUHHHHHHHH!!!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: May 06, 2009, 12:49:29 PM »

Heart, I heard and read about this yesterday, another sick bas__rd who better get what's coming to him 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: May 06, 2009, 12:51:37 PM »

Drano
Lysol
Marigold Seeds

Yep, for sure the brain cells are fried.  You can tell when someone is DUHHHHHHHH!!!! 
I've just never known anyone who ever ingested or inhaled such items, I would not even know what kind of a high one would get with these products 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: May 06, 2009, 12:53:41 PM »

Drano
Lysol
Marigold Seeds

hm, well, I am native, and know that all drugs do not vent well with my blood, so, I stay clean on that knowing, however, a neighbors house, that I can see 4 acres away, well, this is a meth house, has been for at least 6 yrs I know for sure. I have witnessed ambulances taking 5 od's from that house. I have also seen that house blow up, from them makeing the drugs in bathtub.

I have not however seen even ONE arrest there. Yet, I notice late at night, le cars will drive up, stay a few minutes, then leave quietely as they drove in. Yall can put in the rest of the WHY no one gets arrested.

Seems sort of like how ron has been arrested so many times, and he gets all those charges dropped. Even the hunting with lights at night, he was let go on. Amazing, as I know if I was to even wear certain bird feathers in my hair for my own religious purpose, ,I would be arrested, and spend my time in federal prison like Leonard Peltier.

Laws are different for different people. Casey was arrested, still in jail, with no real proof, (dont yell at me here now) I think she did it, but I digress,,, Misty has not been charged with any child endangerment. Why?  A new sheriff in town, but, he is from that town, and knows all the players personally...so, I wish some one would come from out of state, and look into all these small town happenings with le.

A few weeks ago, on scanner, it was reported by three people a deputy was down at the river, and she was drunk, in uniform, had her gun, and was swigging out of a bottle.
Over the scanner, 2 other officers were called to go check it out,,,and they replied with..
" I was told not to mess with her,, the other said,, he was simply not going.
This was reported by others also at the convient store where same officer was drinking beer about half hour before she went to the river!
later that day, that female officer called in, said she was going home making it a short day.
Did they fire that deputy? no, she was simply transfered to , the DETECIVE department.

The same department that is suposedly searching for my partners kidnapped missing mother.

If I could tell all I know, and not be affraid of being killed, I would most certainly do so here. But, that is not an option. The drugs control these towns. I have never seen anything like it, but, I know it all as true.  Once they do the drug, it controls their every thought. I am not sure they ever get any of those brain cells back.
The state has banned all over counter antihistamines for that reason. But, they get inventive, and use other things for the making..makes me shake my head...

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: May 06, 2009, 12:53:41 PM »

another interesting comment from Art's site:

#  Lydia Says:
May 6th, 2009 at 12:26 am

Wait a minute…the date on the photo says November 14th. Didn’t Haleigh go to the emergency room two days prior to this date with bruises and cuts so bad to her face that the ER physician ordered a CT Scan? The photo doesn’t show a scratch on her! And didn’t a witness make a sworn statement to LE and DCF that she had taken the infamous “Black Eye” photo on November 16th - two days after this photo was allegedly taken? ER reports don’t lie. Ron does.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1713 on: May 06, 2009, 12:56:05 PM »

Interesting comment from Art on his site, how true it is .... well who knows:

Art Harris Says:
May 6th, 2009 at 5:27 am

Shelley–

Cobra told me the night it happened, but didn’t report it because didn’t want to chill any sudden rapport. Ron supposedly told Cobra he wanted to look in a house up in Welaka where some scary dudes were living…Cobra says he sounded spooked, wanted Cobra to drive up and look for him…very strange call.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#more-1970

Welcome Siri 

Thanks alagary!

ksjdflkjasdlkfjalkyhjdsfjkl;jty]t]ytt[

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: May 06, 2009, 01:04:46 PM »

snip mio: good morning cookie, mlee and all other monkeys,,

hm, lets see, le being trustworthy?? not that I have noticed.. Can we remain anonomous with a tip? hm, lets all ask roy kronk.. no wait, we can just listen to the tapes of his confidential tip.

sorry to say it, but that town is so much like the one I live in , it is terrible to know that 2 places exsist with no morale values , but every drug made since the beginning of time thrives. And if the drug is not around, they will make the drugs out of draino and battery acid..omg..what is this state comming to?

at this point, we are all speculating, me included.  I know in this town, there are people who know everything about everyone. But, you have to be in with that croud to get those answers. And by no means, will those with knowledge tell what they know.

it just is not done. 

agreed...
I would hope that someone in that town would get a conscious
 and tell what they know.l couldn't live with myself if I knew something about a child who had disappeared and I remained silent...but that is just me..if there is a will, there is a way..

did you see that I had read that blog that you had supplied the link to..? very interesting read...but I had to go to McDonalds to get my sweet tea! 

yes I did see you read the blog. Believe me, there has been a lot of behind the scene searching for Haleigh. We all do what we do best I guess, and sometimes that is using odd tools. We will see how it plays out though, and glad you found it interesting.  I hope she will be found alive, as it makes the hope live on until we know differently.

and lol @ the mcdonalds.. If you were near me, I would simply invite you over for a glass.
I really will post it for ya in recipes though. Smile   I think I will get a glass now, and go sit in the sun for a while.  Good luck to all in the sluthing today, there are some smart monkeys here, and one day, will find the hidden answer we all seek.   bbl mio
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: May 06, 2009, 01:05:38 PM »

mioyshi... Once before maybe six weeks ago you told about the happenings about meth near your property, I found it so sad, and very interesting what you all had to say. Now again with this post, very fascinating, and I totally agree with what you are saying, the laws of the land only apply to some people while others can literally get away with murder. I live in So California, and antihistamines, you have to ask the druggist for them, they are no longer on the counter, but you are right, people just get more inventive. Thanks for your posts, I really like getting a feel for what it is like around the area. And I'm sorry you have to live in fear of saying too much, or being afraid of saying something that could get you in trouble.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: May 06, 2009, 01:06:00 PM »

This little girl did not just dissapear, somebody knows something and LE knows also that this is and inside job, Misty isnt smart enough to pull this off by herself, she had to have help and somebody in this town knows the same thing she does, now she has lawyered up and wont talk anymor (not that she ever told the truth to begin with)  Something has got to give soon, all these people cant keep running around scared and not talking, This baby deserves to come home, she deserves so much more than what she has had in her short life, and if she is dead her remains need to be found so she can rest in peace and the people responsible for her death need to be held accountable!!!
I totally agree, do you know if she did lawyer up, who her lawyer is?
Yes she did.......I can find out who he is and I will post it here when I do.......but yes he did,   LE had mentioned it in a meeting that some of them attended...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: May 06, 2009, 01:06:33 PM »

Body found in Lake County...no further details available.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19384534/detail.html

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: May 06, 2009, 01:06:56 PM »

Interesting comment from Art on his site, how true it is .... well who knows:

Art Harris Says:
May 6th, 2009 at 5:27 am

Shelley–

Cobra told me the night it happened, but didn’t report it because didn’t want to chill any sudden rapport. Ron supposedly told Cobra he wanted to look in a house up in Welaka where some scary dudes were living…Cobra says he sounded spooked, wanted Cobra to drive up and look for him…very strange call.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#more-1970

Welcome Siri 

Thanks alagary!

ksjdflkjasdlkfjalkyhjdsfjkl;jty]t]ytt[

LOL ITA! Thunder Bunny, and I would like to add this  hjhdfgg`f]/snjyu,k,7hf[   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: May 06, 2009, 01:08:25 PM »

Drano
Lysol
Marigold Seeds

hm, well, I am native, and know that all drugs do not vent well with my blood, so, I stay clean on that knowing, however, a neighbors house, that I can see 4 acres away, well, this is a meth house, has been for at least 6 yrs I know for sure. I have witnessed ambulances taking 5 od's from that house. I have also seen that house blow up, from them makeing the drugs in bathtub.

I have not however seen even ONE arrest there. Yet, I notice late at night, le cars will drive up, stay a few minutes, then leave quietely as they drove in. Yall can put in the rest of the WHY no one gets arrested.

Seems sort of like how ron has been arrested so many times, and he gets all those charges dropped. Even the hunting with lights at night, he was let go on. Amazing, as I know if I was to even wear certain bird feathers in my hair for my own religious purpose, ,I would be arrested, and spend my time in federal prison like Leonard Peltier.

Laws are different for different people. Casey was arrested, still in jail, with no real proof, (dont yell at me here now) I think she did it, but I digress,,, Misty has not been charged with any child endangerment. Why?  A new sheriff in town, but, he is from that town, and knows all the players personally...so, I wish some one would come from out of state, and look into all these small town happenings with le.

A few weeks ago, on scanner, it was reported by three people a deputy was down at the river, and she was drunk, in uniform, had her gun, and was swigging out of a bottle.
Over the scanner, 2 other officers were called to go check it out,,,and they replied with..
" I was told not to mess with her,, the other said,, he was simply not going.
This was reported by others also at the convient store where same officer was drinking beer about half hour before she went to the river!
later that day, that female officer called in, said she was going home making it a short day.
Did they fire that deputy? no, she was simply transfered to , the DETECIVE department.

The same department that is suposedly searching for my partners kidnapped missing mother.

If I could tell all I know, and not be affraid of being killed, I would most certainly do so here. But, that is not an option. The drugs control these towns. I have never seen anything like it, but, I know it all as true.  Once they do the drug, it controls their every thought. I am not sure they ever get any of those brain cells back.
The state has banned all over counter antihistamines for that reason. But, they get inventive, and use other things for the making..makes me shake my head...

Mio, we have places just like that here..  a Le department that lost its sheriff and 85 percent of their officers, for ripping off drug dealers on the interstate, taking the drugs for resale and the money for their pockets.  Another, where the officers were taking drugs from evidence and selling them in the community.   When you have that much corruption in your law enforcement, who do you turn to. To report anything puts you in the eye of the needle and they don't forget..  you know yourself, that female is not a good cop, shouldn't have the badge and without doubt should not have been promoted to a detective..  She needs to be on the street with the other muck, not difference she walks on the wrong side of the line.  I can't blame people for being afraid to open up and tell what they know, they have to live in that community, and they have to walk down the streets of their towns.. Silence is golden, and it sometimes keeps folks alive and well..  Especially elderly people who are really as much a victim in these communities as children.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.