April 25, 2024, 03:09:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228374 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2009, 09:44:08 PM »

Considering WHO said the blankets were being washed cause they smelled like pee...guess I should have considered the source.  Most likely a detour .....to cover up something else.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2009, 09:46:12 PM »

Considering WHO said the blankets were being washed cause they smelled like pee...guess I should have considered the source.  Most likely a detour .....to cover up something else.

Absolutely, after all.. her story has been all over the wall, nothing consistant, so she may have made that up too..... If she had been honest for even 5 min,  I believe they would know where Haleigh is.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2009, 10:06:19 PM »

Absolutely, after all.. her story has been all over the wall, nothing consistant, so she may have made that up too..... If she had been honest for even 5 min,  I believe they would know where Haleigh is.
ITA mlee!!  I just hope and pray LE gets to the bottom of all the stories from Fibsty.  I just can't figure ou why RC married her.  It's been bugging me.  Makes no sense to me.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2009, 10:12:20 PM »

ITA mlee!!  I just hope and pray LE gets to the bottom of all the stories from Fibsty.  I just can't figure ou why RC married her.  It's been bugging me.  Makes no sense to me.

Because he believes that short elevator knows where Haleigh is and who has her, and he is keeping her close.. He made several statements, about keeping your enemies closer,  and that he would keep short elevator until Haleigh returned and then get rid of her.. and then he compounded all of the statements with an oxymoran which fits the bill and him too, by saying  "Well, I Love her"..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2009, 10:16:35 PM »

Well, when your not the brightest tack, how can you see to marry the sharpest!!!!!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2009, 10:19:41 PM »

Well, when your not the brightest tack, how can you see to marry the sharpest!!!!!

Well, said Grama...... well said..  and short elevators sharp only goes up to her arm pits.
on a scale of 1 to 10.  I guess I would put her about a 4.5 now, I have to wonder, does he go much above a 4.6

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2009, 11:59:33 PM »

Absolutely, after all.. her story has been all over the wall, nothing consistent, so she may have made that up too..... If she had been honest for even 5 min,  I believe they would know where Haleigh is.
ITA mlee!!  I just hope and pray LE gets to the bottom of all the stories from Fib sty.  I just can't figure ou why RC married her.  It's been bugging me.  Makes no sense to me.

Because he believes that short elevator knows where Haleigh is and who has her, and he is keeping her close.. He made several statements, about keeping your enemies closer,  and that he would keep short elevator until Haleigh returned and then get rid of her.. and then he compounded all of the statements with an oxymoran which fits the bill and him too, by saying  "Well, I Love her"..

Did RC say that or did Cobra say it ? Did RC say that just to get more information from Cobra? We really do not that and are just guessing but in my opinion Cobra does pull a lot of stunts just to get attention. I can say I will not trust Cobra, AH or TJ Hart without absolute proof from LE.

There are way to many rumors in this case being taken as facts and it is impossible to figure out anything so far. The only thing I am sure of is we do not have enough real facts to make an intelligent decision about any suspect.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: April 30, 2009, 06:52:49 AM »

Absolutely, after all.. her story has been all over the wall, nothing consistent, so she may have made that up too..... If she had been honest for even 5 min,  I believe they would know where Haleigh is.
ITA mlee!!  I just hope and pray LE gets to the bottom of all the stories from Fib sty.  I just can't figure ou why RC married her.  It's been bugging me.  Makes no sense to me.

Did RC say that or did Cobra say it ? Did RC say that just to get more information from Cobra? We really do not that and are just guessing but in my opinion Cobra does pull a lot of stunts just to get attention. I can say I will not trust Cobra, AH or TJ Hart without absolute proof from LE.

There are way to many rumors in this case being taken as facts and it is impossible to figure out anything so far. The only thing I am sure of is we do not have enough real facts to make an intelligent decision about any suspect.

When That issue came up it was both in Text and an audio interview with rc.... so I don't believe that cobra made it up because rc was doing the talking, and running his mouth..   Cobra is too much in the public eye, to make things up, too easy to get caught.  Now, as far as the pee and the blanket, you can hear it on any number of short elevators interviews..  So, these elements are facts, not fiction..
So, its not rumors when it came out of the person's mouth.  Now if anything was made up and is rumored then rc and short elevator were not telling the truth and thats a fact.  So, no we are not dealing with rumors,  nor unfactual information.
Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.  And no..  no one can turn and point fingers at Cobra or Art for this info..  Just the two who have problems with the truth.  LE hasn't released any info, so if we were to wait until they did, we will still be setting here years from now, still waiting..   Sorry Idgie, this is one story that is true, and released right out of ron and short elevators mouths..  Therefore, it must be true???????   Question?  why would you believe that anyone else said this, we have posted links on the same info many times directing posters to the same interviews?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2009, 08:21:34 AM »

Your light came on... finally, figured if I posted this too early, the coffee would get cold......

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: April 30, 2009, 08:33:54 AM »

Your light came on... finally, figured if I posted this too early, the coffee would get cold......

Thank you melee for the nice hot coffee, and doughnuts.  I hope something new happens in Disfunction Junction today.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: April 30, 2009, 08:45:39 AM »

Good morning Monkeys & Thank you mlee for the coffee & donuts. 

Here's a little morning reading to go with the refreshments:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/30/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-nay-nay-out-of-jail/#more-1809

The Bald Truth has learned just before 9 p.m. Wednesday, Christina Prevatt, aka Nay Nay, 18, ex- party girl chauffeur for Haleigh Cummings’ stepmother, Misty, was bonded out of the Putnam County Jail, again, on her original cocaine possession charges.

Only this time, it wasn’t bounty hunter Williams Staubs, aka Cobra, but Chuck’s Bail Bonds, according to attorney Kim Picazio, who has been trying to help the suicidal teenager struggling with drug addiction enroll in a rehab program.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2009, 08:53:07 AM »

Good morning Monkeys & Thank you mlee for the coffee & donuts. 

Here's a little morning reading to go with the refreshments:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/30/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-nay-nay-out-of-jail/#more-1809

The Bald Truth has learned just before 9 p.m. Wednesday, Christina Prevatt, aka Nay Nay, 18, ex- party girl chauffeur for Haleigh Cummings’ stepmother, Misty, was bonded out of the Putnam County Jail, again, on her original cocaine possession charges.

Only this time, it wasn’t bounty hunter Williams Staubs, aka Cobra, but Chuck’s Bail Bonds, according to attorney Kim Picazio, who has been trying to help the suicidal teenager struggling with drug addiction enroll in a rehab program.

quite possible it could be considered.. tough love.. sending her back to the cell, may have helped give her a wake up call..  you play - u stay..

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: April 30, 2009, 08:57:40 AM »

Now we have to wonder who this Jerome is & what this is about five million dollars.

With tensions mounting as he confronted Jerome, Cobra said he was glad he’d ordered his passengers to wear bullet proof vests; he shoved two pistols in his belt, ready for anything.

Later, I called Jerome. He picked up his cell phone. I asked to speak with Nay Nay.
“You the man who owes her money?” he asked.

“I don’t think so. Why, you think I owe her?”

“I think you owe me money,” he laughed. “Like five million dollars.”

I decided to ask how much he charged for the ladies. Cobra said he was bragging about having Nay Nay and Amber back under his roof.

“Who told you I do that?” he asked.

“That’s the word, Jerome,” I said.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: April 30, 2009, 09:11:34 AM »

Now we have to wonder who this Jerome is & what this is about five million dollars.

With tensions mounting as he confronted Jerome, Cobra said he was glad he’d ordered his passengers to wear bullet proof vests; he shoved two pistols in his belt, ready for anything.

Later, I called Jerome. He picked up his cell phone. I asked to speak with Nay Nay.
“You the man who owes her money?” he asked.

“I don’t think so. Why, you think I owe her?”

“I think you owe me money,” he laughed. “Like five million dollars.”

I decided to ask how much he charged for the ladies. Cobra said he was bragging about having Nay Nay and Amber back under his roof.

“Who told you I do that?” he asked.

“That’s the word, Jerome,” I said.

I guess I was wrong....... WOW.....  is this one of the people they busted on that bit drug bust two weeks ago??   This is bigger than the LE knew... I sure hope they a ready for this..  Those girls are not long for this world with that man at the helm.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: April 30, 2009, 09:14:48 AM »

To all that saw NG tonight . Sorry I can't do this anymore .

What's up Alagary? what has upset you? I am watching NG right now...are you talking about little Emma's story? very upsetting isn't it?
Thats the one cookie .  mixed in with too much beer . I wish these mothers would find some alternative to killing their own child . Many,many couples would love to adopt that sweet child .
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: April 30, 2009, 09:23:19 AM »

snip mlee: When That issue came up it was both in Text and an audio interview with rc.... so I don't believe that cobra made it up because rc was doing the talking, and running his mouth..   Cobra is too much in the public eye, to make things up, too easy to get caught.  Now, as far as the pee and the blanket, you can hear it on any number of short elevators interviews..  So, these elements are facts, not fiction..
So, its not rumors when it came out of the person's mouth.  Now if anything was made up and is rumored then rc and short elevator were not telling the truth and thats a fact.  So, no we are not dealing with rumors,  nor unfactual information.
Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.  And no..  no one can turn and point fingers at Cobra or Art for this info..  Just the two who have problems with the truth.  LE hasn't released any info, so if we were to wait until they did, we will still be setting here years from now, still waiting..   Sorry Idgie, this is one story that is true, and released right out of ron and short elevators mouths..  Therefore, it must be true???????   Question?  why would you believe that anyone else said this, we have posted links on the same info many times directing posters to the same interviews?

Mlee:  actually if I recall correctly, this info about Ron saying that he was keeping Misty close until Haleigh was found, was said by Cobra....it was in that long winded conversation that another poster who is no longer posting here provided for us...Ron was not even on the tape, Cobra was doing all the talking, so we don't really know for sure that Ron did say anything that Cobra says...it is all hearsay as far as I am concerned...no recording of Ron's voice....that I remember....I could be wrong, but that is how I recall it..

Misty did say that she was washing blankets that night, but Art is the only one who has ever said that the washing machine was still running when the police arrived after Haleigh was reported missing...so the interviews that you are speaking of, are not really from the LE, but from Art, Cobra right?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: April 30, 2009, 09:24:43 AM »

mlee, do you have a link to that drug bust?  I could go back & look for it, but if you remember where I can find it, I would greatly appreciate it.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: April 30, 2009, 09:29:42 AM »

To all that saw NG tonight . Sorry I can't do this anymore .

What's up Alagary? what has upset you? I am watching NG right now...are you talking about little Emma's story? very upsetting isn't it?
Thats the one cookie .  mixed in with too much beer . I wish these mothers would find some alternative to killing their own child . Many,many couples would love to adopt that sweet child .

Alagary....are you better today? I agree with you....sometimes it can get to ya....glad you are back.
and, it appeared that this child killer had everything going for her as far as family support etc....and it still wasn't enough for her...when I think of all the mothers out there struggling to put food on the table, paying for  day care for their children so they can work to keep their families together, and do it for their kids and would never harm a hair on their child's head even with all the stress, it really makes me madder...This girl's parents bent over backwards to help her with Emma and she still murdered Emma....
The grand parents would have gladly taken this little girl and this mother could have gone her merry way, from what I have read anyways...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: April 30, 2009, 09:31:40 AM »

Thank you melee for the nice hot coffee, and doughnuts.  I hope something new happens in Disfunction Junction today.

mlee....those donuts look yummy! I may have to drive there and get one of those..

I love that Disfunciton Junction! perfect description of that town, or at least of the residents that we know of....

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: April 30, 2009, 09:33:02 AM »

Back in the saddle and looking for any little thing that might help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.