April 24, 2024, 10:43:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228332 times)
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1880 on: May 07, 2009, 12:09:58 PM »

news on the body they found

Do you have a link?  Thanks.  or post it in here?  I am limited to what I can get to from work. 

oops sry

http://www.wesh.com/news/19383667/detail.html
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1881 on: May 07, 2009, 12:10:04 PM »

News on body found
http://www.wesh.com/news/19383667/detail.html

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1882 on: May 07, 2009, 12:11:18 PM »

lol Monkey Devil!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: May 07, 2009, 12:15:06 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19395396/detail.html

Info on body found.  Hispanic male believed to be around 40.  No other details.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1884 on: May 07, 2009, 12:31:29 PM »

Grama, I looked in threads and we do not have a thread for the man I think it was you posted about last night. I stayed up reading on his case and it is interesting. Can you start a link on him please?

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: May 07, 2009, 12:32:00 PM »

Grama, I looked in threads and we do not have a thread for the man I think it was you posted about last night. I stayed up reading on his case and it is interesting. Can you start a link on him please?George Robert "Skip" Zelaya
edit to add name

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1886 on: May 07, 2009, 12:39:55 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1887 on: May 07, 2009, 12:45:39 PM »

OH! I know it's terribly sad, but I'm so thankful it wasn't Haleigh that was found yesterday!
AND SO GLAD THEY FOUND LITTLE BOY!!!!

Now, my dear monkey friends, imagine if you will seeing comments you'd love to respond to, you hit the reply button, you begin to type, glance up at your work and do not see the correct letters. 

Upon further investigation, you realize that the entire TOP line of letters will not work.  In your frustration, somehow the keyboard takes over and a reply is sent with letters looking like this...aldkjflijalsjldkfkla.  Now you're very frustrated.  You bang the keyboard with your hand.  You unplug it, restart computer, plug it back in, restart computer again, clean it with alcohol, have all these little keys popping off all over the room, find little buttons, blow on alcohol, go get more cotton swabs, still missing a little button for P, restart comuter again.  Now monkeys are talking about something else, and oh BOY!  You actually got a response from old Art Harris, but you wouldn't even have known it unless some smart monkey hadn't posted it.  But your keyboard is not working, and now you pick it up rather forcefully, and BANG IT HARD, because for some reason, you REALLY think that's going to fix it.  Except it doesn't.  All it does is break the little side leg off that makes it sit at an angle, so now you have a broke down busted keyboard and you're at your wits end...

Yep.  That was me yesterday.  :Very Happy:

So Maven!  You found the pink house?  I knew someone was going to do it!  YAY MONKEYS!!  For some reason, I'm worried/excited about this weekend.  The sweet tea link Mio sent us to said that this weekend could potentially be a big one in the case of sweet little Haleigh.  I'm hoping they find her, I really really really hope they find her and I still hold hope for this little girl.  Oh yes I do.

Like my new keyboard???  heheheh  It's fabulous.  It's like I found my voice again.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: May 07, 2009, 12:46:06 PM »

Grama, I looked in threads and we do not have a thread for the man I think it was you posted about last night. I stayed up reading on his case and it is interesting. Can you start a link on him please?George Robert "Skip" Zelaya
edit to add name

Thanks for thinking of that, Searching.  I did start a new thread for 'Skip'. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: May 07, 2009, 12:49:59 PM »

edit to add name

Thank you so much Grama. I feel bad,his brother worked so hard trying to find him and passed away a while back. I felt a need to do something.
I can put his flier and info in there.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: May 07, 2009, 12:51:07 PM »

OH! I know it's terribly sad, but I'm so thankful it wasn't Haleigh that was found yesterday!
AND SO GLAD THEY FOUND LITTLE BOY!!!!

Now, my dear monkey friends, imagine if you will seeing comments you'd love to respond to, you hit the reply button, you begin to type, glance up at your work and do not see the correct letters. 

Upon further investigation, you realize that the entire TOP line of letters will not work.  In your frustration, somehow the keyboard takes over and a reply is sent with letters looking like this...aldkjflijalsjldkfkla.  Now you're very frustrated.  You bang the keyboard with your hand.  You unplug it, restart computer, plug it back in, restart computer again, clean it with alcohol, have all these little keys popping off all over the room, find little buttons, blow on alcohol, go get more cotton swabs, still missing a little button for P, restart comuter again.  Now monkeys are talking about something else, and oh BOY!  You actually got a response from old Art Harris, but you wouldn't even have known it unless some smart monkey hadn't posted it.  But your keyboard is not working, and now you pick it up rather forcefully, and BANG IT HARD, because for some reason, you REALLY think that's going to fix it.  Except it doesn't.  All it does is break the little side leg off that makes it sit at an angle, so now you have a broke down busted keyboard and you're at your wits end...

Yep.  That was me yesterday.  :Very Happy:

So Maven!  You found the pink house?  I knew someone was going to do it!  YAY MONKEYS!!  For some reason, I'm worried/excited about this weekend.  The sweet tea link Mio sent us to said that this weekend could potentially be a big one in the case of sweet little Haleigh.  I'm hoping they find her, I really really really hope they find her and I still hold hope for this little girl.  Oh yes I do.

Like my new keyboard???  heheheh  It's fabulous.  It's like I found my voice again.

I love you new keyboard.  I was trying to find a way to 'respond' to your old one.   Now that you have a new one, go into a business office store, and purchase a application (actually it is a cardboard with a form inside that you fill in according to the specs of your keyboard)...which you fill out and fax to TX.  In return you get a plastic cover made just for you keyboard, which eliminates all liquids, dust, crumbs...etc...I just love mine. I paid around 40. but that is in Canada.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: May 07, 2009, 12:53:39 PM »

edit to add name

Thank you so much Grama. I feel bad,his brother worked so hard trying to find him and passed away a while back. I felt a need to do something.
I can put his flier and info in there.

Sounded as if he just wanted to disappear.  I thought the bank account info was funny, did you??  Obviously, wanted his brother to look after it, or whatever the reason he gave him the info.  But...a person needs money no matter what their lifestyle is.  Hmmmmm..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1892 on: May 07, 2009, 01:05:22 PM »

I was over yonder in the parking lot, and they have pics of Nay Nay's car, it's a big car and dented and the tires look rather bad    I don't know how to bring pics over, but I'm wondering who took pics of her car?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1893 on: May 07, 2009, 01:11:32 PM »

an angelic monkey  Hi Monkeys (love these new angel/devil monkeys), any news????? I only get to check in every now and then so I'm a bit out of touch with anything going on!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: May 07, 2009, 01:12:00 PM »

I was over yonder in the parking lot, and they have pics of Nay Nay's car, it's a big car and dented and the tires look rather bad    I don't know how to bring pics over, but I'm wondering who took pics of her car?

I could bring them over, if you like.  From the looks of the link posted...appears that the 'poster' took the pics and put them into their bucket account.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: May 07, 2009, 01:13:21 PM »

Better yet, maybe just post the links.....don't want to get anyone in an uproar.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: May 07, 2009, 01:13:45 PM »

I could bring them over, if you like.  From the looks of the link posted...appears that the 'poster' took the pics and put them into their bucket account.

I just figured because there isn't any news that's why they posted the pics  Monkey Devil!  Is that the car that got stuck in the mud?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: May 07, 2009, 01:14:27 PM »

Better yet, maybe just post the links.....don't want to get anyone in an uproar.
Oh, Heaven forbid  Monkey Devil!
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1898 on: May 07, 2009, 01:21:13 PM »

So, you guys were talking about why Misty hasn't been arrested yet. (two nights ago?) I've given this MUCH thought, and talked to several people, posted on a board or two, and they've pretty much had to bang me over the head until I got it, but I kind of DO get it now.  This is my understanding:

Misty goes in to get questioned and didn't like the heat and left the interview.  That's her right.  The minute she asks for an attorney, they have to stop all questioning.  When the attorney arrives, the attorney says they have to press charges if they are going to question her anymore, and he's not going to let her answer any thing anyway.  (She was sneaky and shady and shifty, IMO, when she left an interview because she thought they were rude)  Anyway, let's say they arrest her for anything.  Child Endangerment, obstructing justice...she bonds out easily, because unless they can arrest her on something BIG, the bond will be doable.  (We've seen how stupidly low these bonds are in Florida, yes?)  The only way to make her sit for a few days or longer, is to get something BIG.  The bond has to be unobtainable almost.  That being said, LE MIGHT be thinking that if they watch her, they're going to find out what they want to know anyway....AND maybe, just maybe they think little Haleigh is still alive. And if this little girl is still alive, they wouldn't want to spook someone that could lead them to what they want to find.  Personally, I think they need to get Ronald and Misty separated long enough to cast doubt in each others eyes.

I'm going back to the Nay Nay/Amber/Misty/Ronald idea.  Somethings not right about all that.  And whoever was talking about the house, with guns and needing a warrant to look around and the scary men, well...that might be the FIRST place to start.
That line of thinking died out after it was mentioned. But I say leave no stone unturned...

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: May 07, 2009, 01:27:12 PM »

Very good points Thunder Bunny, and I guess we can only sit and wait to see what happens. Wasn't Ron and his lawyers supposed to meet with the task force?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.