April 24, 2024, 02:17:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228340 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: April 30, 2009, 01:27:11 PM »

Hi all, I am new but have been lurking for awhile.  I worry about NayNay's safety.  Is there any new information?

WELCOME TRUTHSLEUTH

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #281 on: April 30, 2009, 01:29:16 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I'm fuming about all these people in this case.
I don't understand why LE or FBI doesn't start arresting these people for what ever reason.
All of them smoke and if they are under 18 arrest them, if they drive without seat belts arrest them, if they come to a rolling stop at a stop sign arrest them, if one felon is talking to another felon arrest them, If they jay walk arrest them. What I'm trying to say LE and FBI needs to up their behinds 24/7. Someone knows something and one will talk to save their on butt.

Misty needs to be charged with child neglect and the hammer brought down on her so she will tell what happened that night.

Come on LE and FBI get this town to order so little Haleigh is found

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #282 on: April 30, 2009, 01:42:52 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I don't understand why LE or FBI doesn't start arresting these people for what ever reason.
All of them smoke and if they are under 18 arrest them, if they drive without seat belts arrest them, if they come to a rolling stop at a stop sign arrest them, if one felon is talking to another felon arrest them, If they jay walk arrest them. What I'm trying to say LE and FBI needs to up their behinds 24/7. Someone knows something and one will talk to save their on butt.

Misty needs to be charged with child neglect and the hammer brought down on her so she will tell what happened that night.

Monkey hugs
I totally agree with you.  And happy to hear from you Island, it really sounds like you have way to much on your plate, sure hope little Elijah is doing well.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: April 30, 2009, 01:44:18 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs

I truly do not think their jail could hold all of the people that are involved in crimes in that town.  (and that is just the big crimes, not jay walking!)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: April 30, 2009, 01:45:42 PM »

Is there evidence to charge Misty with anything? I haven't seen anything
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: April 30, 2009, 01:49:06 PM »

Not yet, unfortunately being stupid isn't a crime.   

Good to see everything is well IM, you sound busy! Still saying prayers for the baby, and your family.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #286 on: April 30, 2009, 01:54:41 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs
I totally agree with you.  And happy to hear from you Island, it really sounds like you have way to much on your plate, sure hope little Elijah is doing well.

Thanks NRCG~ I do, but as soon as the house closes and BB season is over, I'll have smaller portions on my plate.

Elijah had been doing great, but Monday night I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, so I called up there at 2 am, and his urine ouput was nil. The neonatologist explained that although they like to wait until the baby is around a yr to ligate a PDA (artery in his heart), he had no choice as his kidneys would have failed and then there would have been no turning back......so, as a crazy worrier, knowing how dangerous this was on an unstable baby I have so lost my mind! But, God is good and he made it thru the surgery fine.......now, if I can just get the rest of my life in some type of order things will be all good.

Thanks for everyone's prayers!

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: April 30, 2009, 01:55:03 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs
Yes good to hear from you, sorry you are so busy, not much going on in Satsuma, some arrests and some bail outs and more drama,     and all I wanna know is where is Haleigh......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: April 30, 2009, 01:57:33 PM »

Good to see everything is well IM, you sound busy! Still saying prayers for the baby, and your family.
thanks Maven!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: April 30, 2009, 02:02:15 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs
Yes good to hear from you, sorry you are so busy, not much going on in Satsuma, some arrests and some bail outs and more drama,     and all I wanna know is where is Haleigh......

Me too............when are you headed back down to Satsuma? If I have anything left after the closing, I'd like you to give it to Crystal for any needs she may have.

[
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: April 30, 2009, 02:06:57 PM »

I don't think she's stupid.  I wish there was more info about DCF involvement on both sides of the family.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: April 30, 2009, 02:07:34 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs

Me too............when are you headed back down to Satsuma? If I have anything left after the closing, I'd like you to give it to Crystal for any needs she may have.
I hope to go at the later part of next  week, will confirm as soon as possible, but Im pretty sure it will be either wed or thursday..........gonna visit a few places that I have gotten e-mails about and take some more pictures and talk to some people!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: April 30, 2009, 02:09:12 PM »

Hi all, I am new but have been lurking for awhile.  I worry about NayNay's safety.  Is there any new information?

truthsleuth:

Sorry, I was off doing some artwork and missed your entrance.

Welcome aboard!

Last I heard, she was just released on bond (again) last night around 9 PM.

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: April 30, 2009, 02:10:35 PM »

Thanks Brandi!  Your avatar is beautiful
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: April 30, 2009, 02:14:03 PM »

Thanks NRCG~ I do, but as soon as the house closes and BB season is over, I'll have smaller portions on my plate.

Elijah had been doing great, but Monday night I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, so I called up there at 2 am, and his urine ouput was nil. The neonatologist explained that although they like to wait until the baby is around a yr to ligate a PDA (artery in his heart), he had no choice as his kidneys would have failed and then there would have been no turning back......so, as a crazy worrier, knowing how dangerous this was on an unstable baby I have so lost my mind! But, God is good and he made it thru the surgery fine.......now, if I can just get the rest of my life in some type of order things will be all good.

Thanks for everyone's prayers!

IM

You take care of yourself, IM!

Unfortunately, there has been no real news that would help bring Haleigh home IMO.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: April 30, 2009, 02:15:48 PM »

Thanks Brandi!  Your avatar is beautiful

Why, thank you!

If you need any help in that area, be sure to visit me in the link in my sig line!

(Sorry for the off-topic, monkeys.)

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: April 30, 2009, 02:16:42 PM »

No evidence other than not coming clean with LE, she cant get her story straight or even give straight answers to LE .......and I know that if you cant tell the entire story and tell it one way there are only 3 reason why........1.  you wasnt there so you dont know and are trying to make something up.........2. your lying and cant keep the lies straight.  3. you were really asleep and just dont know....but if this was the case, then she would know for a fact what Haleigh was wearing......what time she fell asleep, what movie was in the player, why you woke up to begin with,   and she doesnt give the same answer twice so........that leaves only 2....in my book!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #297 on: April 30, 2009, 02:22:36 PM »

thanks Maven!!!!!

I am also, Elijah is a fighter, pretty soon you will be able to bring him home to your new house.
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: April 30, 2009, 02:22:48 PM »

I think if she was lying of guilty of any crime she would have been arrested.   I wish I knew what Marie's concerns were when she called DCF on Crystal, possibly just drugs, but somehow I am not sure about that.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: April 30, 2009, 02:22:53 PM »

Welcome to the cage, which of course is a jungle out there, at times..  I worry about NayNay's safety also, she is tangled up with a bad bad man.. and there is not doubt he is not concerned with her well being.  What he has instore for the two girls, I would shudder to think about.. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.