March 29, 2024, 01:46:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 227153 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: April 30, 2009, 02:26:31 PM »

I think if she was lying of guilty of any crime she would have been arrested.   I wish I knew what Marie's concerns were when she called DCF on Crystal, possibly just drugs, but somehow I am not sure about that.
Well sh still may be, this aint over yet, and if only two people know what happened in that home or mayb three and noone is talking then how would she be arrested if LE still doesnt know what happened.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: April 30, 2009, 02:27:23 PM »

I think if she was lying of guilty of any crime she would have been arrested.   I wish I knew what Marie's concerns were when she called DCF on Crystal, possibly just drugs, but somehow I am not sure about that.

If your Momma stands up and puts you in a spot.. then its because she cares about the babies. I have not heard about this until, so it is only second guessing.
If Crystal was doing wrong, and Maria felt it was needed to straighten her out, more power to Maria.. Wish the other Mothers in that crowd would take the same action.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: April 30, 2009, 02:28:21 PM »

Sorry I was responding to the post  that said that Misty should be arrested or something like that.

I will be shocked if Crystal or one of her friends/family members is not involved in some way.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: April 30, 2009, 02:29:19 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I'm fuming about all these people in this case.
I don't understand why LE or FBI doesn't start arresting these people for what ever reason.
All of them smoke and if they are under 18 arrest them, if they drive without seat belts arrest them, if they come to a rolling stop at a stop sign arrest them, if one felon is talking to another felon arrest them, If they jay walk arrest them. What I'm trying to say LE and FBI needs to up their behinds 24/7. Someone knows something and one will talk to save their on butt.

Misty needs to be charged with child neglect and the hammer brought down on her so she will tell what happened that night.

Come on LE and FBI get this town to order so little Haleigh is found

Monkey hugs

Stacy, welcome to the world of invisible cloaking, not one seems to do anything wrong there, and no one uses drugs, except for the ones that went on tv and admitted to it.. The rest are saints...?????

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: April 30, 2009, 02:29:24 PM »

I think it's good Marie called as well mlee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #305 on: April 30, 2009, 02:31:27 PM »

Sorry I was responding to the post  that said that Misty should be arrested or something like that.

I will be shocked if Crystal or one of her friends/family members is not involved in some way.
You think one of Crystal's friends or family members took Haleigh? What would be the point of that, and when in the world would they surface with this child, and what would be the excuse for this action?
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: April 30, 2009, 02:32:30 PM »

Yes I do think that.  I am not sure about motive, I do think Haleigh is alive and this is a custody case.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: April 30, 2009, 02:32:42 PM »

I won't be,  Crystal is not involved in this, my God, why would someone think she was, she is so sick with worry and nerves and stress, while Ronald and Musty go about their own business and act like its nothing......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: April 30, 2009, 02:34:58 PM »

I won't be,  Crystal is not involved in this, my God, why would someone think she was, she is so sick with worry and nerves and stress, while Ronald and Musty go about their own business and act like its nothing......

She doesn't seem sick with worry imo, all she seems to care about is custody.  I hope Haleigh is alive and back with her Daddy soon.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: April 30, 2009, 02:35:46 PM »

Well sh still may be, this aint over yet, and if only two people know what happened in that home or mayb three and noone is talking then how would she be arrested if LE still doesnt know what happened.........

now, is this a current situation that Maria called DCF, if so when this occur.. I thought you  were referring to something long ago == long long ago?  HH have you heard anything about this??

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: April 30, 2009, 02:36:27 PM »

You think one of Crystal's friends or family members took Haleigh? What would be the point of that, and when in the world would they surface with this child, and what would be the excuse for this action?
Yes  No-Rose.....what would be the point.....and besides that she has 2 children in that house,   why leave Jr. there, thats the thing some people dont realize, a Mother is not gonna take one child and leave the other........Crystal is a victim of all this and has a missing child and some people still want to blame her...........get real!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: April 30, 2009, 02:39:17 PM »

She doesn't seem sick with worry imo, all she seems to care about is custody.  I hope Haleigh is alive and back with her Daddy soon.
well   thats not gonna happen........the part about her going back to Ronald.........and how many times have you seen Crystal........did you visit her lately, did you talk to her, watch her cry, watch her brush off all the stuffed animals and say Haleigh was gonna love them when she comes home, Id just like to know how you are making your assumptions about her!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: April 30, 2009, 02:39:58 PM »

Yes  No-Rose.....what would be the point.....and besides that she has 2 children in that house,   why leave Jr. there, thats the thing some people dont realize, a Mother is not gonna take one child and leave the other........Crystal is a victim of all this and has a missing child and some people still want to blame her...........get real!!!
What I have believed from the beginning, Ron and Misty know the answers about Haleigh. Yes, why would you leave Ron Jr, you wouldn't take one and leave the other.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: April 30, 2009, 02:40:05 PM »

I don't think Crystal is involved either.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 30, 2009, 02:40:48 PM »

Yes I do think that.  I am not sure about motive, I do think Haleigh is alive and this is a custody case.

Welcome Truthsleuth!

This is the only way I can think that Crystal would be involved, that it's a custody case.  I'm not sure I believe that though.  I hope that's the case because then there's a chance that Haleigh is still alive.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: April 30, 2009, 02:41:02 PM »

now, is this a current situation that Maria called DCF, if so when this occur.. I thought you  were referring to something long ago == long long ago?  HH have you heard anything about this??
If it was done it was a long long time ago and was a time when Marie was trying a shot at Tough Love and trying to bring Crystal around from where Ronald had put her years before and it worked and everything has been fine since then........I have not heard of any such thing recently!!!!!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: April 30, 2009, 02:41:22 PM »

well   thats not gonna happen........the part about her going back to Ronald.........and how many times have you seen Crystal........did you visit her lately, did you talk to her, watch her cry, watch her brush off all the stuffed animals and say Haleigh was gonna love them when she comes home, Id just like to know how you are making your assumptions about her!
Well, I sure hope that Haleigh would not just go back with Ron and his little junkie wife.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #317 on: April 30, 2009, 02:43:42 PM »

Is there evidence to charge Misty with anything? I haven't seen anything

Not yet, unfortunately being stupid isn't a crime.   

Good to see everything is well IM, you sound busy! Still saying prayers for the baby, and your family.
thanks Maven!!!!!

I am also, Elijah is a fighter, pretty soon you will be able to bring him home to your new house.

Thanks! Yes he is a little fighter, and God willing I already have found the perfect room for him.............right next to his mother and far away from mine (I need my sleep Smile   ) Seriously, I'm excited about all of it, just ready to move in, and get him home!

Same thing for Haleigh!!!!! Where is she??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: April 30, 2009, 02:45:15 PM »

the court docs from just over 3 years ago show Marie called DCF on Crystal, in Marie's own words " I was just protecting my grandchildren." 
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: April 30, 2009, 02:47:42 PM »

Welcome Truthsleuth!

This is the only way I can think that Crystal would be involved, that it's a custody case.  I'm not sure I believe that though.  I hope that's the case because then there's a chance that Haleigh is still alive.

Thanks for the welcome!  That's what I was thinking, is that it's a custody case.  All the info I have seen to date seems to point in that direction.  By that I mean, Cobra, Kim and Art's actions, and to some extent Crystal's.  I don't see her talk much about Haleigh or beg for her return.  I  think TJ seemed on board with them as well before that unfortunate "flirting" incident.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.