April 25, 2024, 04:38:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 228379 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #360 on: April 30, 2009, 04:16:20 PM »

Sorry I was responding to the post  that said that Misty should be arrested or something like that.

I will be shocked if Crystal or one of her friends/family members is not involved in some way.
I won't be,  Crystal is not involved in this, my God, why would someone think she was, she is so sick with worry and nerves and stress, while Ronald and Musty go about their own business and act like its nothing......

She doesn't seem sick with worry imo, all she seems to care about is custody.  I hope Haleigh is alive and back with her Daddy soon.
well   thats not gonna happen........the part about her going back to Ronald.........and how many times have you seen Crystal........did you visit her lately, did you talk to her, watch her cry, watch her brush off all the stuffed animals and say Haleigh was gonna love them when she comes home, Id just like to know how you are making your assumptions about her!
Well, I sure hope that Haleigh would not just go back with Ron and his little junkie wife.

Me either!!!!!!!! Any child with Conald and Fibsty is in direct danger........drugs, violence and quick tempers, and whoring around don't mix well with raising children (cept Misty)
I totally agree, their lifestyle is hardly appropriate for raising a child, and Ron Jr, who is watching him? Hopefully Ron's mother or grandma is watching him, I guess the newlyweds are living with grandma, last I heard, but that could have changed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: April 30, 2009, 04:16:21 PM »

I haven't seen any of that verified, I have a hard time taking the video clips we have seen as gospel.

My belief is that MISTY knows more that what she is sharing with LE and maybe even Ron.  Misty was that last person to see Haleigh.  Misty was trusted to be in charge of taking care of Haleigh.  Misty holds the key.  Yes, I do believe Misty and Ron both have had drug problems.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: April 30, 2009, 04:18:30 PM »

Why would she know Misty from these visitations,   Ronald or his Mother usually brought the kids to there visit and as far as I know Crystal only heard about Misty from what the kids told her!

As I said, since they had been living together since November, seems odd that Crystal did not know about Misty. That's all I was stating.

I have no idea how the kids got transferred for her visitations. I just assumed she went and picked them up at their house and delivered them in the same manner.

No biggie.

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: April 30, 2009, 04:19:20 PM »

And for me it keeps coming back, why would Ron leave his children with a girlfriend/babysitter who was coming down from a three day bender? I would think if he is such a great dad, that would have been a major concern, he could have taken his children to his mom or grandma's house. He put his children in danger by leaving them with Misty.

I haven't seen anything that indicates he knew about the 3 bender, if it actually happened.
Well if he didn't notice anything when he dragged her home, Ron is dumber than I thought, or stoned himself.
LOL    me too.....the bender is true, why would all three lie about it....wbg naynay and amber,  they dont have any reason too, and also LE reported that Misty had admitted it and thats why they first got in touch with WBG to beginn with......duh..

No need to be rude.  LE did not say Misty admitted to a 3 day bender iirc.  I believe LE said they had spoken to Greg. 
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: April 30, 2009, 04:20:50 PM »

Why would she know Misty from these visitations,   Ronald or his Mother usually brought the kids to there visit and as far as I know Crystal only heard about Misty from what the kids told her!

IIRC She did say that her kids called MC mommy and didn't her sister beat MC up?  I will go back and try to find that and see when or was it amber that her sister beat up?  It seems she  knew of her, but not very much more than that.

I believe that Amber's Mom was charged with assaulting Misty, and Crystal's sister was charged with assaulting Amber iirc
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: April 30, 2009, 04:21:15 PM »

It was amber and not misty that sara beat up, sorry
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: April 30, 2009, 04:22:34 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: April 30, 2009, 04:23:33 PM »

Thank you for bringing that up.  I, too, thought Crystal had not met Misty before this, but I can't always rely just on my memory. 
There is an earlier interview where Crystal said something like she thought Misty was nice and the kids liked her, and that she had not spoken to her about Haleigh missing.  I forget where I saw it, will find the link if someone doesn't have it handy
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: April 30, 2009, 04:30:52 PM »

And for me it keeps coming back, why would Ron leave his children with a girlfriend/babysitter who was coming down from a three day bender? I would think if he is such a great dad, that would have been a major concern, he could have taken his children to his mom or grandma's house. He put his children in danger by leaving them with Misty.

I haven't seen anything that indicates he knew about the 3 bender, if it actually happened.
Well if he didn't notice anything when he dragged her home, Ron is dumber than I thought, or stoned himself.
LOL    me too.....the bender is true, why would all three lie about it....wbg naynay and amber,  they dont have any reason too, and also LE reported that Misty had admitted it and thats why they first got in touch with WBG to beginn with......duh..

No need to be rude.  LE did not say Misty admitted to a 3 day bender iirc.  I believe LE said they had spoken to Greg. 
Not being Rude, just telling you that when LE interviewed Mistyit was her that told them about the weekend and being with WBG and then the LE brought him in for and interview!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: April 30, 2009, 04:32:05 PM »

Thank you for bringing that up.  I, too, thought Crystal had not met Misty before this, but I can't always rely just on my memory. 
There is an earlier interview where Crystal said something like she thought Misty was nice and the kids liked her, and that she had not spoken to her about Haleigh missing.  I forget where I saw it, will find the link if someone doesn't have it handy
Yes  Crystal did say that the kids loved Misty and she thought she was good to the kids......again thats what she knew aboput Misty.....what the kids told her!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: April 30, 2009, 04:34:40 PM »

Not being Rude, just telling you that when LE interviewed Mistyit was her that told them about the weekend and being with WBG and then the LE brought him in for and interview!!!!!!!!
You don't need the "duh" or all the exclamations.  Nobody knows what Misty told LE, all we know is that they had already spoken to Greg iirc.

turthsleuth ~  You don't need to tell another poster in what manner to use punctuation.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 04:44:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: April 30, 2009, 04:36:41 PM »

Yes  Crystal did say that the kids loved Misty and she thought she was good to the kids......again thats what she knew aboput Misty.....what the kids told her!

From where I sit, that's a good thing! 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: April 30, 2009, 04:41:45 PM »

OT:
Thank you Brandi for that beautiful picture.  It is one of my favorites. 

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: April 30, 2009, 04:42:16 PM »

And where is Haleigh!

I did see on Art's site

“I didn’t think so for a long time, based on statistics for these kinds of missing children cases,” Captain Dominic Piscatello, chief of major crimes for the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, told me Monday. “But now, based on what we’ve learned, I’m holding out hope. You remember (Elizabeth) Smart (the kidnapped Utah girl who turned up safe months later). Everyone had written her off as dead. We’re not ready to write off Haleigh.”
Edit to add link:
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/28/exclusive-haleigh-could-be-alive-top-cop/
I believe she is alive.  They need to just get her back home!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 04:57:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: April 30, 2009, 04:42:30 PM »

You don't need the "duh" or all the exclamations.  Nobody knows what Misty told LE, all we know is that they had already spoken to Greg iirc.
Pardon me, but I didnt put the DUH on but one, and again Misty told the LE that she had been out with WBG!!    She had admitted it and that is the point Im trying to get across, it did happen,,,,,she told them it did!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: April 30, 2009, 04:43:37 PM »

from where I sit it is just a statement from a 3 year old and a 4 year old.......

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: April 30, 2009, 04:45:57 PM »

Give a link please

Yes, you are correct.  A link is needed.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 04:51:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: April 30, 2009, 04:52:41 PM »

Sorry!  The link is:  http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/28/exclusive-haleigh-could-be-alive-top-cop/

Won't happen again.
 Edit: Thank you.  I've added it to the article in your post.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 04:58:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #378 on: April 30, 2009, 04:53:10 PM »

Kids usually do like a babysitter that is like a playmate to them.
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: April 30, 2009, 04:54:54 PM »

Pardon me, but I didnt put the DUH on but one, and again Misty told the LE that she had been out with WBG!!    She had admitted it and that is the point Im trying to get across, it did happen,,,,,she told them it did!

bolded by me

Where did you see that?  First it was the 3 day bender she admitted to, now she just admitted she was out with Greg?  Which is it?  And where is that information? I would like to see that. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.