March 28, 2024, 07:24:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 227132 times)
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: April 30, 2009, 04:56:18 PM »

Yes  Crystal did say that the kids loved Misty and she thought she was good to the kids......again thats what she knew aboput Misty.....what the kids told her!

From where I sit, that's a good thing! 
from where I sit it is just a statement from a 3 year old and a 4 year old.......

Better than a statement  that she was mean and awful and beat them was what I meant.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: April 30, 2009, 05:00:29 PM »

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: April 30, 2009, 05:02:00 PM »

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
  That's an awesome quote!
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: April 30, 2009, 05:04:00 PM »

Yes  Crystal did say that the kids loved Misty and she thought she was good to the kids......again thats what she knew aboput Misty.....what the kids told her!

Kids usually do like a babysitter that is like a playmate to them.

When a girl likes a man with children, she usually knows that the children are the way to his heart and therefore is usually really good to his kids, but that doesn't mean that it stays that way when she knows she got him.  And with MC's age and background, I think she could change in a heartbeat.  Most drugs are mood altering aren't they?  And Combining more than one drug at a time could add to mood swings and give you extreme moods couldn't it ?  Is there a monkey expert out there on this type of thing?
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: April 30, 2009, 05:10:23 PM »

I think speculation is a natural reaction.  I did see an interview where Misty said she has been babysitting for years, and obviously Ron and others must have trusted her to watch the children.  Teresa also seemed like she liked her and said in interviews that she was very good to them.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: April 30, 2009, 05:10:57 PM »

Yes I do think that.  I am not sure about motive, I do think Haleigh is alive and this is a custody case.

Welcome Truthsleuth!

This is the only way I can think that Crystal would be involved, that it's a custody case.  I'm not sure I believe that though.  I hope that's the case because then there's a chance that Haleigh is still alive.

Thanks for the welcome!  That's what I was thinking, is that it's a custody case.  All the info I have seen to date seems to point in that direction.  By that I mean, Cobra, Kim and Art's actions, and to some extent Crystal's.  I don't see her talk much about Haleigh or beg for her return.  I  think TJ seemed on board with them as well before that unfortunate "flirting" incident.
Uhhhh TJ took back that statement and this is by no means a custody battle, except for the batttle going on to save Jr. from Ronald and the same fate Haleigh has suffered........do you mean to tell me that you think all these people are silly enough to believe they can kidnap a child and get all this attention and stuff going on and still they are gonna have this child at the end of all this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do you think that, really!
Yes he took it back, I imagine he thought his twitter was private.  I saw what he said, and I thought she seemed "off" in the interview as well.
She seemed off......is that all you can say or seem to be concerned with, this is a Mother who's child is gone and you think she should be what?  Of course she is off......as I would be .................and I think the statement made by TJ was just wishful thinking on his part........
opppss   my comp messed up, I didnt know the other comment had posted.....sorry,,,,

Welcome Truthsleuth!

IMHO, regarding TJ and his twittering, the cat is out of the bag now, no matter how much he apologizes.

There is a whole cast of characters here plus a separate cast, TJ, Art and the infamous Cobra with his guns ablazing, 

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: April 30, 2009, 05:12:18 PM »

Well, Misty is not that much older than the little ones & in my opinion, certainly doesn't act any older.  JMO 

I know my opinion doesn't do anything to help bring Haleigh home.  Where is Haleigh!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #387 on: April 30, 2009, 05:13:33 PM »

When a girl likes a man with children, she usually knows that the children are the way to his heart and therefore is usually really good to his kids, but that doesn't mean that it stays that way when she knows she got him.  And with MC's age and background, I think she could change in a heartbeat.  Most drugs are mood altering aren't they?  And Combining more than one drug at a time could add to mood swings and give you extreme moods couldn't it ?  Is there a monkey expert out there on this type of thing?
I'm not an expert, but yes most drugs are mood altering. And if you were high and coming down, you probably would want to sleep, lets just say, kids being loud and playful, would sort of get in the way of that, and ones temper could be destructive. Also if Ron was more attentive to Haleigh, it isn't that much of a stretch to figure Misty would get jealous. Misty is young, and sure doesn't appear to have had the best upbringing, I'm sure she would want to be the center of attention, with her relatively new boyfriend. I hardly think she appears to be the type that wanted to be a homemaker and built in mommy to kids that weren't hers, imo.
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: April 30, 2009, 05:14:21 PM »

Welcome Truthsleuth!

IMHO, regarding TJ and his twittering, the cat is out of the bag now, no matter how much he apologizes.

There is a whole cast of characters here plus a separate cast, TJ, Art and the infamous Cobra with his guns ablazing, 

Thanks for the welcome! They are an interesting bunch aren't  they, don't forget Kim. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: April 30, 2009, 05:19:22 PM »

I'm not an expert, but yes most drugs are mood altering. And if you were high and coming down, you probably would want to sleep, lets just say, kids being loud and playful, would sort of get in the way of that, and ones temper could be destructive. Also if Ron was more attentive to Haleigh, it isn't that much of a stretch to figure Misty would get jealous. Misty is young, and sure doesn't appear to have had the best upbringing, I'm sure she would want to be the center of attention, with her relatively new boyfriend. I hardly think she appears to be the type that wanted to be a homemaker and built in mommy to kids that weren't hers, imo.

Back in my days it was referred to as the "BARB B_TCHES" when you come down off your drug it makes you very angry.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: April 30, 2009, 05:19:41 PM »

GREAT quote. Never heard that one before.

Very nice Wink

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: April 30, 2009, 05:21:04 PM »

Very nice Wink

It used to be in my sig line...
Maybe I should put it back in there.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: April 30, 2009, 05:21:28 PM »

I don't know if she did drugs, and the folks who said she did had conflicting stories.  I think I recall NayNay saying Misty smokes weed and Greg having another story.  The date of this infamous weekend is also in question iirc. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #393 on: April 30, 2009, 05:22:27 PM »

from where I sit it is just a statement from a 3 year old and a 4 year old.......

As well as the Black man in black and couch bouncing is alleged to be.. It is not fair to pick the bad things said about Ron and misty to believe but not the good. That is what I have been trying to point out. You believe something alleged to have been said,where it was also said looked coached by Crystal,but refuse to believe they loved Misty and she was good to them because they are children?? sorry,can not have it both ways...JMO

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 30, 2009, 05:23:17 PM »

Very nice Wink

It used to be in my sig line...
Maybe I should put it back in there.

Would be a great sig line for the SM forum. A good reminder for all the threads.

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: April 30, 2009, 05:26:15 PM »

I agree, the facts are few and far between in this case, the ugly rumours do seem to abound all over the net, and so many peeps are posting them as facts, doesn't matter which website you read, it's everywhere.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: April 30, 2009, 05:29:16 PM »

You know HH, I will be as honest with you as I can, and you know that I like and care about Crystal..   If I had been Crystal, and knew my children were in that home, and someone like short elevator was taking of my children, and I was afraid the children were being abuse..  And the court system was not on my side, and I felt like my children were suffering because it..  I would have walked and knocked the crap out of short elevator and taken my children.. Yes, I probably would have to go to jail, but my children would have been out of that house.  And no, I would never have left them when they could find them.. And when I got out of jail..  my children and I would be seen no more.. we would have left for safer place to live....  So, had she been involved in taking Haleigh, hey its what she had to do..  will or would she have gotten in trouble probably..  But, sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns.  So, in my 50 cents opinion.. I wouldn't think bad about Crystal or any of her family for loving and wanting those children safe..

I see where your coming from and maybe that would be what some would do but.....Crystal didnt do this, she is the new Mother of a little girl named Cloe.......she doesnt have any money to just dissapear and still afford to take care of all three children, for I bet she wouldnt leave little JR.............and also if this was on her mind, and she was gonna be running anyway, well why not wait for one of her weekends with the kids and then just take off then, she would have two whole days head start and the Law wouldnt be so heated up for a Parental kidnapping,   thats the point Im trying to make!

you know the episode over that weekend with short elevator could have been the deciding factor.. If this had occurred.  I don't think that they would have believed it would have reached this magnitude of investigation, or public view..  I believe had ron called Crystal first, there may have been a different outcome.. 
I still disagree, Crystal was kept out of the loop about what was going on in that household, she didnt live there and no one had told her about what was happening with Misty, she didnt even know anything about Misty and certainly had no way to  know that this was gonna happen on this particular night!

Ok, sorry, but she said she was told about Misty and her family was keeping her informed of what was going on.. where else was she getting the "RC slapped one of the children" stories that has been relayed to media lately?? The very ones they say came from relatives letting her know what was going on with the children.. iirc they even claimed he had an auto accident with children in the vehicle due to being under the influence shortly after his auto accident....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: April 30, 2009, 05:30:37 PM »

I agree, the facts are few and far between in this case, the ugly rumours do seem to abound all over the net, and so many peeps are posting them as facts, doesn't matter which website you read, it's everywhere.

I am afraid you are right.

It's also very, very frustrating.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: April 30, 2009, 05:31:24 PM »

Hi Muffy, how are you tonight?? busy??  hope the cages stay nice and calm for you!  wish we could get more info from LE on this case and our doc dump on Caylees case....

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: April 30, 2009, 05:31:42 PM »

Seems to me Searching like there were no reports of anything bad until Haleigh went missing, which is why it smells like a custody case to me.  The focus appears to be bashing Ron, rather than about Haleigh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.